Falling Slowly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoey21
Zoey21
43 Followers

Nick nodded.

"Then I think this is a fair compromise. You will wear these each night. If this continues to be an issue, then I think these will make an enormous amount of sense."

Nick wanted to reply that he obviously wouldn't wet again, but he felt his credibility was a bit lacking on that front at this point. Instead, he asked a question. "What if it stops being a problem?"

"If you wake up in a dry diaper for a week straight, then we can talk about returning to business as usual. Until then, you'll put these on every night before you fall asleep. If you forget, we will have to take more drastic measures. I don't want to have to babysit you, but you understand, I can't bear to have this problem continue unmanaged."

"A week straight?" Why was his first thought to find that an unattainable standard? Surely, he could last a week.

"Do we have a deal?" she asked, extending her hand.

He shook it.

---

That night, there was a weight on Nick's shoulders. At dinner, though the conversation was once-again pleasant enough, he couldn't help but think about the childish garment he was going to have to put on that night. Earlier that afternoon, Julie had helped him fill one of his dresser drawers with the diapers. She'd also required the rubber sheet to stay on.

"These won't hold perfectly. Two layers of protection are better than one." She had said. He couldn't really argue with her.

Despite that, it didn't really feel real yet. It would soon, though.

"So, Nick?" Julie asked.

"Hmm?"

"Do you need help putting on your diaper?" she asked, in far too comfortable a tone.

His face went beet red. "No, I can handle it."

Julie seemed unconvinced. "You're an only child, so my guess would be that you don't have much experience dealing with this sort of thing. Additionally, you said yourself that you haven't wet the bed in years, telling me you're probably at least a bit rusty at this. Why don't you do your best to put one on, and then come show me. I can check it, and make sure it's tight enough in all the right places. Okay?"

Less out of agreement than desperateness to end the line of conversation, Nick agreed. Maybe she was right.

---

To Nick's surprise, it was a little harder to put on than he'd expected. Maybe Julie was right. His first attempt to put on the diaper had been while standing up, but that had gone poorly, and had ruined the diaper. The second one he had attempted while laying down, but even that one felt loose-ish at the hips.

"Oh well." He didn't know how tight they needed to be. Maybe Julie would say it was fine.

He tossed on a pair of shorts and walked up the stairs, legs noticeably wider apart due to the stuffing between them. The noise too-the noise was unbearably conspicuous. The crinkling coming from his pants was a constant reminder of his body's recent failures. It bothered him to no end.

Julie was in the kitchen, deep in thought at the table while reading through something for work. She looked up as he approached, and took her reading glasses off. "You're wearing a diaper?" He nodded.

"Good." She said. "Let's see how you did."

Without warning, she pulled his shorts down to his knees, evoking a visceral reaction from Nick, who jumped backwards. "What are you doing?!" He asked.

Julie gave him a look as if to say that this was the most obvious thing in the world. "How am I supposed to check if its on properly if you don't let me see it?"

With trepidation in his heart, Nick acquiesed, dropping his own pants this time. It felt awful to have so much of his leg exposed, and the discomfort wouldn't end there.

"No, no, this is much too loose." She said, grabbing at the diaper. Again, Nick's instinct was to flee, but he held his ground as she pulled on each tape and refastened it, making a much tighter seal around his legs. She was surprisingly capable for someone who had never had kids.

"There, doesn't that feel better?" she said, slapping his diapered butt like she hadn't just nearly manhandled his crotch. Nick slowly pulled his shorts back up.

"Yes, thank you Julie."

"Good. Head to bed, and I'll bring you a glass of milk in just a moment.

---

True to her word, Julie entered his room with the glass in hand. She hadn't knocked, and Nick wanted to complain that she was becoming far too comfortable entering his room without announcement, but the time didn't feel quite right.

"You sleep tight, okay bud?" she said, running her hand through his hair. It felt a little juvenile, but at least the two of them seemed to be on good terms again.

"Good night Julie."

"Good night Nick." she said, closing the door.

---

Nick's dreams that night were extremely vivid. He was floating through a pool of some sort, as if drifting in space, while beautiful flashes of colors--mostly pink and blue--washed the air around him. It all felt so warm. If only he could feel this way when he was awake.

That thought roused him slightly, as considering the validity of a dream is often enough to break its hold and wake from it. Unfortunately, he awoke to the same warm sensation that he'd felt in his dream. He was wetting his diaper.

With great effort, he was able to stop the stream of urine into his diaper, but the damage was already done. A quick feel was able to confirm that his diaper was swollen--far too much to still be passed off as dry.

He looked at the clock. 3:00 AM. "Shit." he said to himself, jumping up and turning on the light. To his pleasant surprise, the sheet was unmarked. His diaper had kept the whole mess contained.

The next few minutes were spent removing the diaper, tossing it in the can, and showering himself off. It was 3:30 AM when he returned to bed. For a moment he debated forgetting the diaper--it was only a few hours to sunrise, after all, and he'd already peed. Would he be fine?

He thought better of it though, cursing as he put another white, puffy diaper around his legs. Once again, his positioning was far from perfect, but he wasn't about to go wake Julie to check another diaper. It would be fine.

---

The next morning, rather than waking up with the sunlight, Nick awoke to the noise of a knock at the door. Julie entered soon after, carrying with her a plate of pancakes.

"Good morning, Nick. How did you sleep?"

"Good." he said. "Hey, you didn't wait long between the knock and entering. I could have been naked in here."

She waved her hand, as if to brush away his concern. "You were fast asleep, Nick. I hadn't heard a peep from down here all morning."

"What time is it?"

"Oh, it's 10 or so." she said.

Dammit,, he'd slept in again. His work didn't track hours when he worked remotely, so it wasn't a problem for schedule, but it was odd that he was waking up so much later. He'd have to start setting an alarm again.

"I made you some breakfast. Can we check your diapers, and see if they're dry?"

Nick nodded hesitantly, though didn't move the covers. Instead, his hand went to the bulge at his crotch. Wet again. He hadn't made it.

Julie approached, and drew back the covers herself. "Too bad, Nicky-boy. It looks like you're wet for the third night in a row. Ope, it looks like we still leaked a little bit too."

"What?" Nick asked, somewhat incredulous. "But I had a diaper on?"

Julie's fingers brushed against the tabs on his fastened diaper. "These are so loose. Did you change your diaper?"

Nick, still waking up, began to explain. "I woke up wet in the middle of the night. I had to change diapers."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Nick, I don't think I can trust you to put these on on your own. Your diaper leaked pretty badly here."

"What do you want me to do? Go back to sleep in a wet diaper?"

"If you're not going to come wake me up, yes. A poorly-worn diaper is hardly a help at all, and I don't think you know how to put these on properly."

She wanted him to sleep in a wet diaper? That was insane. Grasping at straws, he continued. "But, Julie, I wet twice last night. What if the first diaper hadn't held?" Immediately after this sentence, he realized he was only entrenching in Julie's mind that he was a bedwetter.

At this comment though, she pondered. "Where's the other diaper?" He gestured at the garbage bin in the corner. She pulled it out, observing his pitiful attempts to wrap it and checking its saturation. "You make a good point, Nick. You might need thicker nighttime diapers. I thought these would be enough, but I did buy some higher-capacity ones just in case. I really thought your wetting would be light, but... Well, I guess we're both a bit disappointed." At this last comment, she laughed softly.

Nick hung his head in shame. He'd wet two diapers to saturation last night. What was happening to him?

"Do I really have to sleep through the night in a wet diaper?" he asked. Julie nodded.

"Yes, Nick. I'm going to have to start checking that the diaper I put you to bed in is the same one you woke up in. If you disobey me on this, I will have to take more drastic measures."

"What does that mean?"

Julie just chuckled. "Nick, wearing them isn't that big of a deal. You slept through a full night in wet sheets. Why is this any different?"

Nick vacillated. "I don't know... it's gross."

"It's gross cleaning up after you, too, Nick. You are not allowed to change out of your diaper and into a new one without my permission. Am I understood?"

"Yes Julie."

"Good. Now, eat your pancakes before you change. They'll get cold if you clean up first."

---

A week had passed. Nick had wet the bed every single night. At this point, the two of them weren't even pretending that things were going to get better. It was just a given that Nick would wet the bed each night.

Julie had become far more comfortable encroaching on his space as well. Yesterday, she'd even offered to change his diapers for him, if he liked. He'd vehemently refused, but she'd assured him it wouldn't be a big deal. "I've babysat plenty, my friend. I've volunteered at elderly care homes. It won't be anything out of the ordinary."

It didn't help Nick's embarrassment that he found Julie incredibly attractive. Yes, she was quite a bit older than him, but if he'd run into her at a bar, he absolutely would have tried to strike up a conversation. Her frame was thin, but athletic, and her ass was absolutely gorgeous. Her breasts were slightly above average-sized, but she often wore clothing that accentuated her figure and really brought them to the forefront. Couple all that with her sharp features, long brown hair, and cute southern drawl, and Nick honestly felt like she was among the most perfect women he'd ever met. Not to mention, she was rich.

Nonetheless, it seemed unlikely that anything was going to strike up between the two of them. She was practically his mother now, waking him up in the morning and checking his diapers, which were consistently wet. Once, she had even put her hand on the crotch, and felt the padding to see how saturated it was.

Of course, he hadn't felt much through the new diapers she was making him wear. At least twice as thick, these new diapers were far more constricting than the originals. Additionally, instead of the original plain white print, these ones had small moon graphics that made Nick feel leaps and bounds more childish while wearing them.

Several times during the week, Nick also began to feel a special sense of urgency when he noticed his bladder calling. Once, he'd felt a slight urge to go, but it had been light enough for him not to worry about it. Several minutes later, the urge had returned, overwhelming and overpowering. He'd nearly wet his pants, and had made it to the toilet just in time to release a rush of urine far more significant than his original urge had indicated. He started peeing more frequently, hoping to control this phenomenon.

Once more during the week, he'd awoken in the midst of wetting his pants. He'd agonized over whether to wake Julie, but had decided against it. These thick diapers swelled plenty and warmed when he peed, but after a few minutes, they just felt like puffy pants. He'd gone back to bed, and woken up to an even more swollen diaper.

Each evening she was still checking his diaper's fit, and each evening, she was impossible to satisfy. The adjustments happened each night, and each night it felt like she was more comfortable grasping at his crotch. She'd felt her fingers brush his penis several times when she reached into the leg-holes to test for fit. Each time, she'd carried on like nothing had happened.

His dreams had gotten more vivid as well. Julie was in many of them, usually portrayed in various states of undress. She'd whisper sensual things in his ear and his imagination would run wild at the sorts of things she'd ask him to do, but each morning when he opened his eyes to see her face as she woke him, it was pity and not arousal that marked her face. Who could blame her--the room reeked of piss every morning.

The one highlight of their relationship had been the milk. Nick still wasn't sure what was in it, and Julie was anything but forthcoming about her "little secret" Regardless, it was the one part of their routine that Nick was always excited about. She was right--in addition to being delicious, it seemed to help him fall asleep faster.

This night was no different. Julie had check his diaper, fixed it, and given him the glass, which he quickly downed.

"Good night, Nicky-boy." She'd taken to calling him that, over the last few days. "Make sure you sleep through the night tonight, okay. I have a meeting early tomorrow, so I can't have you waking me up. You keep that diaper on, and I'll be back around 9:30 to change you."

"Okay. Good night, Julie."

---

Late the night, Nick's nose wrinkled as he awoke. There was a stench in the room that smelled awful. It smelled as if someone had-

As if someone had shit themselves.

Nick threw back the covers, and beheld his diaper. A slight move of his torso confirmed the worst. He had shit his diaper, and was now sitting in a pile of his own crap.

For a moment, he was paralyzed. What was he to do? Wetting had been bad, but this was horrendous news? Not only was he wetting the bed--was he about to start taking dumps in it as well? Would this nightmare ever end?

He jumped out of bed, waddling carefully to the bathroom where he cautiously removed the tapes. Julie would understand him changing this one, right?

The diaper reeked, and the smell hit his nose like a freight train. Luckily, the contents were fairly solid. Otherwise, he might have vomited right then and there.

He showered for probably twenty minutes, eventually resorting to toilet paper to ensure that his rear was clean. He was brought to the verge of tears during the process, distraught that his dignity had fallen so far in a matter of days. He was a child--a twenty one years old child that needed diapers to get through the night.

Finally, he felt clean enough to step back out into his room. The diaper, he wadded up as tightly as he could and wrapped it in a clean one to try and tamp down the smell. His garbage can had a swinging lid on it, luckily, but some urine odors would still leak out from time to time. With this diaper, he didn't want to take any chances.

Now, the dilemma. Julie had ordered him not to wake her, and to sleep through the night in that diaper. Now, what was he to do?

"I shouldn't wake her up," he said. "I can figure this out. She'll understand." He spoke as if trying to convince himself as well. On came the next diaper, and on went the straps. Finally, he dove back into the covers. Luckily, none of his mess had escaped his soiled diapers.

---

The next morning, Nick became alert at the sound of footsteps descending the stairs. He had not slept well since his accident, distressed at what was happening to his nighttime continence. His diaper was dry, but likely only because he'd not yet slept for more than a few minutes at a time.

As the door opened, Nick saw Julie's nose immediately crinkle. Apparently, that garbage pail wasn't doing enough. "Pee-yu!" she stated, waving her hand in front of her nose. "Nick, did you... did you go poop in your diaper?" She was clearly shocked.

Nick found himself hiding under the covers. He did not respond. Julie approached, frustration evident in her face. "Nick, you told me this wouldn't be a problem, and yet it seems to only be getting worse. Now, you've gone and had to sit in your shitty diaper all night, and-" at this she drew back the covers and paused. She saw his clean diaper.

Wordlessly, she walked over the garbage pail, and reached inside, pulling out his last accident. "Did you change your diaper, Nick?"

She spoke furiously. He nodded.

"What did I tell you about that Nick? What did I tell you about putting on your own diaper? I told you that you had to check it with me. Right?"

He nodded again. "I'm sorry Julie. It was messy, and I-"

"I don't care if it was messy. If you needed a change so bad, you should have come to get me."

"But your meeting?"

"The meeting is not worth you pissing on my mattress again, Nick." At this point, Nick was sure he had never seen her this angry. "Get cleaned up. We'll talk about this later."

---

The day passed slowly. Nick continued his work in his room, only coming up for dinner. Julie was on the phone for most of it, chatting with someone from work about an issue he didn't understand. He found his way back to his room quickly.

Later that evening, another knock at his door came. Julie entered, carrying something plastic in her hands.

"Nick. How are you?"

"I'm good." He felt that he had recovered some of my composure after the trauma of last night.

"Good. We're going to try something tonight, okay?"

"What is it?" Nick asked, clearly curious about what Julie was holding in her hands.

"These are plastic pants. Not only do they help provide a little bit of extra protection from messes, which might be needed considering current circumstances." At this, Nick blushed. "They also have a locking mechanic that will keep you from taking them off.

"What!?" Nick exclaimed. "That's absurd!"

Julie slowly shook her head. "It's not. I will be here every night, whenever you need a diaper change. I'm sorry for getting mad at you this morning and for making you feel unable to come get a change. If you are only wet, I still will ask you to sleep through the night. However, if you go poopy in your pants and need a change, you can come wake me, and I promise I will not be mad. Okay?"

It wasn't lost on Nick that she'd used the word "poopy". Quite a childish word. Also, this was insane.

"So, you're saying I won't be able to take off my own pants? I don't feel okay with that!"

"Well, I don't feel alright with your accidents progressively getting worse and worse all while you continue to disobey me. We keep a tidy house around here, and we make sacrifices to that end. You will wear these diapers, and these plastic pants, or you can find another place to live."

I was out of options. I considered for a moment. "Fine."

"Do you have your diaper on now?" she asked. I shook my head. "Okay, well given that you're sitting in bed, maybe it would be a good idea from now on to put it on before we start settling in, okay?"

"Okay, Julie."

"Why don't you come lay down over here?" she asked, patting the floor.

I was not going to let this happen. "Oh, no, Julie, I can put my own diaper on."

She shrugged. "Suit yourself. Put it on in the bathroom and come check it with me."

I did as she asked, and upon my return she, as always, refastened the straps and pulled on every hole, making sure the diaper was snug. She then held the plastic pants out in front of me, asking me to step inside of them. They were pulled up around my diapers, and a small chain running through the waistband was pulled taut behind my back. I heard the small "click" of a padlock, and watched as Julie pocketed the key.

Zoey21
Zoey21
43 Followers