Falling Slowly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several minutes later, he heard the noises of movers lifting something heavy down the stairs. Shouts to each other and grunts of pain. Julie's guidance from the side, telling them where to go. "First door on your right, gentlemen!"

At that moment, he felt a rush of pressure on his bladder. He needed to pee, and he cursed that he now knew he only had a short time to resolve the issue. He was still locked in his pants, and Julie was right there with the key. Was it worth asking her for it in front of the movers?

"Julie?" he called out from the bathroom.

"One minute sweetie!"

"I need the key, if you have it!"

"I left it upstairs honey. I'll get it after we figure this out!" she called back, then continued speaking to the movers. "Yeah, just put it up against the wall here. Right up against it. Perfect."

The urge came again, this time stronger. A small spurt of piss escaped his penis, but he held back the flood. "Come on, come on, think." He tugged at his waistband, but sure enough, there was no way it was coming over without the key. He tugged at the small padlock, thinking its small size would mean it was easy to break. He was wrong.

"Thank you so much gentleman. I'm so grateful to finally have a couple of men around the house to help out. Here, let me pay you before we head upstairs." Julie's sweet voice carried into the bathroom, followed by some gruff thank-yous from the movers.

The urge came again, this time causing him to double over. He was going to stay dry, dammit. As the movers began to walk out of the room, he heard Julie yell at him through the door "Do you need help with your diapers, buddy?" followed by some surprised chuckles from workers.

"Yeah, I need the key." he called back, desperate.

"Okay, I'll go get it honey. Be right back."

Her footsteps wandered upstairs while Nick was practically collapsing to the floor, trying to hold back his bladder from unleashing into the diaper. The waves of pressure were coming closer and closer, and at this point, it felt as if some muscles were fighting him and trying to push the piss into his pants.

As he heard the first of Julie's step's coming back down the stairs, he finally gave out. He couldn't hold it any longer. He doubted he had even lasted two minutes, and that had been giving it all he got. No way he would have lasted that long doing anything else.

"Honey, I got the key." said Julie, exactly as Nick felt the crotch of his diaper expand and warm. Apparently, he'd forgotten to lock this door, and Julie walked right in.

Her eyes settled on his hunched over figure, his sagging diaper, and his pained expression. "Oh no, baby, did you have an accident?" he nodded and she brought him close for a hug. "Good job being honest, baby. Let's get you changed. I had these men bring something down that I think will be helpful going forward. Come here."

As he stepped out in his shift and sodden diaper, he saw what she had had installed. Sitting against one wall, was a large dresser-like object, on top of which it looked like a small pad sat for anyone who was going to lay atop the furniture. It was a changing pad.

"You bought a changing table?" he asked, incredulously.

"Yep! After last night, I figured it would be nice if we had a way to get your diapers off without having you lay on the icky floor. Don't you feel like that's going to be wonderful?"

The changing table was massive. Clearly, this had begun its life as something else, and Julie had ordered it to be altered to a custom fit. Along one side, two small steps helped someone get up on top, while the length of the table would probably hold him from his heads to his knees.

"Do you really think this is necessary?" Nick asked.

"Well no. But I think it's going to be wonderful! Don't you think so? Why don't you jump up on top, and we can get you changed." She patted his bum.

Had she gotten taller? Nick could have sworn that she'd only had half an inch or so on him when he arrived. Now, it felt like she was three or four inches above him.

"Whatever." he thought to himself.

Nick was going to ask how she had ordered one on such short notice. Certainly, she knew he was destined to have his diapers changed by her long before she had let her. Her foresight bothered him, but he couldn't blame her for splurging on an issue that had become so suddenly prevalent. Nick went to climb atop the changing table.

It was wide--wider than the average dresser. The top was sunk in maybe three or four inches, probably to keep someone from falling off the side. It wasn't comfortable like a bed would be, but it was soft enough to lay on without trouble, and large enough for him to easily fit both of his shoulders within the space.

"Good boy." Julie said, causing Nick's stomach to turn with butterflies. "Now, let's get you all fastened up."

"Wha-" he had started to ask, when he suddenly felt something clasp around his wrist. He pulled on his hand, which was now cuffed to a rope that fastened him to the corner of the dresser by his shoulder. It prevented his hand from moving very far below his shoulders. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, I have to make sure you stay still, baby!" she said, far too enthusiastically.

Before he could put up much of a fight, his other hand was soon fastened. As she walked around to the side with his feet, he tried to pry them off, but to no avail.

"They're pretty strong, baby. I don't think you're going to be able to get them off on your own."

"I'm stuck here then?" Nick asked.

"Oh, just until I finish changing you. This won't take long."

This was weird, Nick thought, but only marginally worse than last night. She'd be changing his diaper regardless. Why she thought he would fight her, he wasn't sure, but as long as she released him soon, this wouldn't be a big deal.

Quickly, she began to work on his sodden diaper. The tapes came off, and she again pulled back the front of the crotch. "Wow, you really soaked this one, huh?" she asked, looking at the soaked yellow padding.

"I almost made it." Nick said, sounding much more like a whiny toddler than he'd intended.

"Oh, I know bud. You were so close." She began wiping. His cock remained soft this time. He masturbated 15 minutes ago, after all.

"Now, there's one more thing we need to add, okay buddy?"

"What's that?" Nick asked, trepidation in his voice.

"This here." She held up something small and metal to his head. In her hands, she was holding a chastity cage.

"What!?" Nick yelled, pulling on his hands for freedom to no avail. "You can't do that!"

"Nicky-boy, I walked in on you being very naughty this morning. After last night, I have some guesses about what you were thinking about, and I won't stand for it. You're going to wear this, and if you resist me, I'm going to spank you."

"No!" he said, curling his naked legs to protect his crotch. "You can't do that!"

"Uh-oh, are we going to have a problem Nick?" she asked sternly. He didn't budge.

"Alright, but you asked for this."

From inside one of the drawers, she pulled out a large paddle, and spun it in her hand. She then grabbed his ankles, lifted his legs, and brought it down on his bare asscheeks.

"Ow! You can't hit me!"

"You're being a naughty baby, Nicky. I'll tell you what's going to happen. You're going to count each one of these spankings, all the way to twenty, or we're going to start over. You understand me?"

He looked up at Julie, tears welling in his eyes, and nodded. She struck.

"One! Two! Three!" While he counted, she continued, and he couldn't believe how much it hurt. She was a vicious spanker. "Ten! Eleven! Twelve!" By this point, the tears were flowing easily.

When he finally arrived at twenty, his face was wet from sobbing and his butt felt like it was on fire. While he was sniffling, Julie spoke up. "Are we ready to be a good boy, Nick? Are we ready to lock up this little dicklet?"

He nodded, and she began to work. First came a small loop around his testicles which was soon fastened to the cage that surrounded his shaft. Again, he heard the click of a tiny padlock, and knew he wouldn't have access to that for some time.

"Of course, we'll have to take it off every couple of days for cleaning, but we can just make sure you're all fastened up for that." she said, remarking on the bands still holding his arms.

On came the diaper, and then the locking pants. Nick protested. "Wait, but it's not nighttime. I don't have to wear the plastic pants, you said!"

"Oh, but not after your bad behavior today, you naughty boy. When you stop acting up, then we can talk about that. Until then, when you need to use the bathroom, you just come find me, okay? I'll make sure we get you unlocked."

"But what if I can't find you fast enough?"

"Then you probably shouldn't be worrying about the potty too much anyway. Right?"

Nick did not respond, and after a moment, Julie went to unlock his hands. As he stood up, rubbing his wrists, she put both hands on his shoulders. "My darling baby boy, I promise you it is all going to be okay. You're such a good boy."

That seemed to help Nick feel a little better. Here he was, standing in a diaper that he couldn't get out of, with his cock caged underneath, but at least he was sure that Julie was here to take care of him.

She brought him in for a hug, and he returned it. "Julie?" he asked.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Could I have some milk?"

Julie seemed surprised at this. "Of course, sweetie," she said sweetly, as she went to unfasten her bra.