Falling Under Mommy's Spell Pt. 05

Story Info
It's mommy's world and Maddy is living in it.
3k words
4.61
17.6k
28

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The characters appearing in this story are 18+ and fictional.

Thank you all for reading my story. This is a continuation, if you would like the complete tale you can find the previous chapters on my profile.

Part 5: Mommy's World

Mother spooned Maddy all night long. She had missed the intimacy of sharing her bed with someone. She must have smiled for hours after her orgasm. She never had imagined she could do this to her son and she never thought she could fuck someone like that. Mother was intoxicated by all the power and she felt so alive for the first time in a long time.

Maddy woke to find her mother was spooning her. Her mind raced as she remembered all of the details from the night before. Mother had taken it too far. It was just a silly little panty fetish, she never thought that it could lead to this. Maddy turned over to see her mother waking up.

Mother patted Maddy's head. "Good morning daughter. How's my little girl?"

Maddy struggled to find her words. "Mom... I think this has gone too far. I'm a... I'm a... I don't want to be your..." As much as she tried she was not able to complete her thoughts.

Mother smiled and reassured her new daughter. "That's OK Maddy. You take your time. What are you?"

Maddy kept struggling but she just couldn't break free. "I'm a... I'm a... girl." She was frustrated and hung her head in defeat.

"That's a good girl. You must have a pretty name too. Do you remember your name baby?" Mother teased her knowing the answer.

"My name is Ma... Ma... Mad..." Maddy cleared her throat and tried again. My name is Ma... Madeline.

"That's right Maddy!" Mother praised her. Now she would put her spell to the test. "Did you enjoy your surprise last night?"

Maddy squirmed on the bed as she attempted to resist blurting out her true feelings but she failed just as before. "I didn't want you to do that... at first." She gasped and tried to stop but kept talking anyway. "After a while, it felt really good and it was the best orgasm I have ever had".

Mother was thrilled at how this was all coming together. "That's wonderful dear. I just don't think you are being clear enough. What was it that was so good?"

Maddy couldn't even think before she automatically responded. "I liked it when you fucked my pussy". Her eyes went wide. She had not meant to say any of that but it just burst out of her uncontrollably.

Mother snuggled close to Maddy and whispered into her ear. "I liked fucking your pussy too".

The two girls lay on the bed in an awkward silence. Maddy was digesting what her mother had just told her and her mother had that look in her eye. While they were deep in thought, Mother reached down and started to touch Maddy's penis over her panties. Maddy was getting hard and Mother seemed to be enjoying it.

Mother looked at Maddy in the eyes and saw how badly she wanted to cum. She knew that Maddy would do anything she asked now, she was putty in her hands.

"Kiss me Maddy" Mother purred.

Maddy got close and gave her mother a quick peck of a kiss on the lips.

"Not like that baby. Like you mean it. I want you to kiss me the way you would want to. You need to convince me to fuck you."

Maddy hesitated but she was so horny now with her mother constantly rubbing her little penis. She lunged forward and passionately kissed her mother. She worried it was wrong but her body was in total control.

Mother pulled Maddy in close and wrapped her legs around her. She put one hand on the back of her head and one hand on her ass. They made out for several minutes both allowing their tongues to explore the other's mouth. Mother moaned in delight as her new daughter-turned-lover made her wet with excitement.

Mother finally broke off and ripped the covers off. She started kissing Maddy all over her body but focused on kissing her all over her panties and her penis.

Maddy moaned and panted and squirmed all over the bed. No matter how much Mother teased her penis she would not be able to come. Thanks to last night there would be only one way. "Mother. That feels so good. Please. I need to cum. I'm so hard but I can't. Help me."

Mother started to gently kiss Maddy's neck. She whispered in her ear "How do you want me to help you, baby?"

Maddy blushed as she thought the words in her mind. "Can you please fuck my uh... my um... pussy?"

"Oh, you naughty girl. You naughty girl. Are mommy's little slut now?"

"YES. I'll be whatever you want. Just please fuck me!"

"Oh, Maddy. You have lots to learn about being a girl. You see girls like to be intimate and when their bodies are ready it becomes electric. Plus it's not just you in this bed dear. Why don't you let me help you with your mental block? I want you to consent for me to make you a better lover. I will help you to be able to eat pussy and make me orgasm. Do you want to be mommy's little pussy licker?"

Maddy thought about it. Her penis was throbbing under her panties and she was becoming desperate for release. Thanks to Mother the only way she could release was if Mother or *gulp* someone else fucked her pussy. Truth be told she kinda wanted to eat Mother's pussy anyway.

Maddy was face to face with Mother's most bold desires. If she consented, Mother would take her even further into this wild nightmare. "Ok, Mother. I want to be your pussy licker."

"Maddy you will always be able to tell mommy everything." She began to bring her hand back and forth along Maddy's penis. "Listen to my words and know I am doing this because you need me."

Mother grinned as she carefully planned out her instructions. "When I stop rubbing you will be a passionate lover. When you make love to me you will worship my body. You will explore every inch with your hands and your mouth. You will be driven to please me and bring me to orgasm as many times as I want. When you eat my pussy you will taste the most delicious things you can imagine, it will be greater than anything you have ever had. You will be obsessed for more. No other woman can give you these feelings. Only a man can make you feel the way you do when you are with me."

Mother stopped rubbing Maddy's penis and she looked lost far away. Suddenly she snapped back to reality and embraced Mother, kissing her tenderly. Maddy spent what felt like hours exploring and teasing every part of Mother's body.

Mother screamed in delight as Maddy brought her to countless orgasms each more powerful than the last. Maddy's tongue had a mind of its own. It flicked and flailed as Mother arched her back and panted loudly.

When fully satisfied Mother told Maddy that she had fulfilled her duty as a lover. Maddy was still needing release and pleaded for their mother to finally grant her request. Mother obliged. This time she took a standard dildo out of the drawer and helped Maddy to position her ass to be fucked.

Gently Mother pressed the dildo into Maddy's pussy. Maddy moaned in pleasure sensing that release would be near. The dildo kept pushing deeper and deeper intensifying the pleasure with every inch. Maddy screamed out in bliss with every thrust. Finally, a humungous burst of cum shot into her panties and both women lay on the bed marinating in the pleasures of the morning.

Mother confessed "Maddy, when all of this started I was just hoping that I could help you avoid becoming a degenerate. I hope you are happier as a woman. I had given up on finding a lover after your father. I never imagined a sissy could make me feel this way. I love you, Maddy. You're not just my daughter anymore. I think you should be my girlfriend too."

Maddy and Mother kissed passionately after her confession. Maddy was going along with the show like she had any choice otherwise. Mother explained she still thought they should seek out boys for love but would always have each other no matter what.

Mother encouraged Maddy to take a shower and get ready for school. The mother also supervised her while she got ready for school. Mother insisted that Maddy wear full makeup, a dress, and some low heels for her first day as a woman.

Maddy expressed how she was afraid to face school again this way. She held back tears as she imagined how cruel some kids can be. Mother held her and comforted her and promised she would be there for her. Mother even joked that perhaps some guy would stand up for her, a big strong man who needs a girlfriend. Mother winked.

Maddy arrived at school all dolled up. At first, no one recognized her but that became short-lived as the whispers started. Soon there was finger-pointing and laughing. Maddy felt so embarrassed. At every role call, she couldn't identify by her old name and had to publicly correct every teacher that her name was now Madeline. This was followed by snickering and whispers as each classmate made fun of her.

Luckily it was bearable for the most part. No one had publicly come forward to ridicule her openly. Maddy kept her head down most of the day and managed to make it to lunch.

Sitting on the far side of the cafeteria she spotted Sarah sitting alone. Maddy felt Sarah was probably the safest bet to sit by. Maddy had a lot to explain to a suddenly very confused Sarah. While Sarah had thought Maddy was gay she had never imagined that she would show up to school as a girl so soon. Sarah told Maddy that she would support her and if Maddy had any questions about being a woman that they should talk openly about it. Maddy enjoyed her lunch with Sarah and was relieved that at least one person would be understanding today.

While they finished eating a bunch of boys on the basketball team came by and circled their table. They shouted several slurs like 'faggot' and 'sissy'. Maddy recognised many of the boys having gone to school with many of them for years together. It was so cruel how in an instant they would all turn on her and mock her in front of everyone. Maddy cried through the torment while Sarah shouted at them to leave before a teacher broke up the ruckus.

The rest of the day felt plain compared to the events of lunch. Maddy made it through all of her classes without any more outbursts from her classmates. It was evident the school staff had a meeting about it because all of the teachers addressed her as Maddy without needing any more correction.

Maddy was waiting in the study hall later than usual today to avoid her tormentors as school let out. The teacher was fine with it considering what had already happened. Finally, she braved the halls once they had emptied. She was barely out of the room for two minutes when she felt a hand on her shoulder and a mysterious male voice say "Come with me".

Maddy jolted around to see who had snuck up on her. It was Brad! He was one of the basketball players whom she had known since 2nd grade. Maddy gulped and choked up. "What do you want? Haven't you done enough today?"

Brad explained he didn't want to hurt her. He firmly guided her to the single gender-neutral bathroom on campus. He motioned for her to go in and he followed closely preventing her from turning away. Once inside he explained.

"Look, Maddy. I didn't want to do that stuff earlier but the team made a big deal about how we all had to do it together and I couldn't back out. If I am being honest I think you look cute like this. I haven't had much luck with girls this year so I think you just got lucky that I'm available."

Maddy was disgusted. She looked him over and could see the lust in his eyes. "What the fuck Brad. You're not gay, are you? What makes you think I would ever let me touch you?"

Brad searched for his words struggling to make a compelling case. "Well... are you a woman?"

"Yes" blurted out Maddy again unable to stop herself.

"Ok, guess I don't have to worry about being gay then" Brad smiled. "So then do you have a pussy?"

"Yes." Maddy cupped her hands over her face embarrassed at how she had no control.

Brad licked his lips. "Well if you are a woman and you have a pussy then surely you will need some cock sometime? I have what you need baby." He motioned to his pants.

Maddy stared at the bulge growing in Brad's pants. She wanted to look away but her eyes lingered. She snapped back to reality. "Fuck you, Brad. There is no way I am going be your baby."

Brad thought for a bit. "Well you may not want to my girl right now, but I can be very helpful to you. I have an ear for all the athletes and all the students who are all talking about doing terrible things to you. I can give you information to help your transition here go more smoothly. If you thought lunch was bad today, they were just testing the waters. If you are a good girl and treat me right, I can make sure nobody hurts you."

Maddy was confused. This was happening so fast and suddenly she was frightened of what a bunch of transphobic teenagers could do to make her life hell. She winced realizing that what Brad said would be a tremendous help if she wanted to survive this.

Maddy finally gave in. "Damn it, Brad. What do you want then?"

Brad looked incredibly excited. He had worn her down and gotten her exactly where he wanted her. "First I want you to turn around and lift your dress so I can see your panties. I have been thinking about what you are wearing all day."

Maddy turned around. A tear formed as she lifted her dress and exposed her panty-clad ass to Brad.

"Oh my" Brad said. "Maddy you never told me how cute of an ass you have. Why have you been hiding it? And pink! I must say that is your color. I knew your panties would be so cute." He rubbed his hands on her ass feeling her plump cheeks in his hands. His erection grew hard in his pants and he fondled his prize.

"Hey," Maddy complained. "You didn't say you were going to do this." She held back from asking him to stop because deep down it felt good being fondled. She was afraid to ask what more he wanted.

"Relax baby. I will take good care of you I promise. Now I said a woman like you needs some cock now and again. How about I press my cock against your pussy? I want you to ask me nicely to give you a little taste of the cock you rightfully need.

Maddy involuntary rolled her eyes. What a pompous jackass. "Fuck you".

"Aww. Backing out already? I thought we had a deal. Too bad because I think you should hear about what's going to happen Monday."

Maddy swallowed. The fear again gripped her as she braced to humiliate herself. "Please, Brad! My pussy is so wet. I need a big strong... man to protect me. Won't you please show me just a tiny taste of your magnificent... cock?"

Brad laughed. "Aww fuck Maddy. That was so hot. Damn girl. I bet you are fire in bed. I knew you were going to be fun." Brad pressed his rock-hard cock against Maddy's panties. He rocked back and forth until his bulge nestled deeply against Maddy's ass.

Maddy was flooded with mixed feelings. She thought about how good it was to be fucked by a dildo and how hard Brad's penis was against her ass. She didn't want to recognise it but it was turning her on. The feeling of his cock was making her hard in her panties. Surprisingly she let out a soft moan prompting Brad to stop.

"Oh!" Brad pulled off of her ass. "Did you fucking like that? Turn around and tell me if you liked that"

Maddy's dress fell back down and she turned around to face Brad. She instantly looked down to stare at the quite large bulge protruding from his pants. "Umm..." She hesitated.

Brad knew he had all the cards here. "Lift the front of your dress Maddy."

Maddy didn't want to reveal to Brad how much she liked it but he had her over a barrel and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She slowly lifted the front of her dress until the front of her panties were exposed revealing her hard penis tucked away.

Brad put his hand on her penis. "Looks to me like little Maddy liked daddy's big cock. Tell me you liked daddy's cock."

Maddy looked him in the eyes. She had never felt someone exert their power over her like he did. She felt so weak yet deep inside she felt like she wanted him even more. "I... uh... I liked your... I mean... daddy's cock."

"Good girl" Brad let go of Maddy's penis and pushed her dress back down. "I want you to come over to my house tomorrow and spend the day getting to know each other better. If that goes well, you won't have to worry about school anymore."

Brad left the bathroom. Maddy collapsed onto the floor trying to process what had happened. He had somehow turned himself around from a gross jerk to get her to call him daddy and beg for his cock. What was wrong with her? More importantly, what would mother think of this?