Falling Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What had come over Anya anyway? Asking to touch him like that. And then... him letting her.

Not great. Not great.

It was them sleeping together. That's what did it. And Cade was not prepared to give that up if he didn't absolutely have to.

He was just getting used to basking in the feel of being loved and comforted by someone, both on his way to sleep and upon waking up. It wasn't a feeling to be discarded lightly.

Anya gave him a piercing look when he finally dressed and joined her for breakfast. He was sure she was going to ask him about his masturbation, but she didn't. Probably just as well.

Even better, they both quietly slipped into bed again that night as though nothing had changed.

"You hard?" Anya asked again the next morning.

Cade was already all abuzz with barely restrained nerves and anticipation. He didn't want to admit to himself that he'd been hoping she'd ask, let alone admit it to Anya. He deliberately paused before answering, trying to seem like he wasn't excited.

"Yes," he said.

"... can I play with it again?"

"Just for a minute."

"Mmhm. And I won't make you cum."

"No, of course."

"Of course," Anya echoed.

Cade moaned softly as her warm little hand sneaked down to his cock. Why'd it have to feel so damn good? From his little sister of all people.

And yet... who else could he ever have been so comfortable with? Anyone else touching him like this, they'd basically have to be banging. He wasn't sure what was going on here, but it wasn't like that. Couldn't be. He didn't even want to think about the possibility.

He just wanted to enjoy the moment. Anya petting his cock while all curled up against him from behind. It was nice.

****

Anya settled in just as firmly to their new morning routine. It began to feel normal to just kind of reach over and play with Cade's erection every morning. It shouldn't, but it did.

It got to be her favourite part of the day. Lazily waking up and having a solid few minutes of super inappropriate play time. Sometimes longer.

And afterward they'd separate and do their own things. Masturbating, mostly. Anya didn't get herself off every time, necessarily, but usually she did. She tended to be quite horny by then.

It was actually kind of crazy how long it took Anya to realize she could spy on her brother if she wanted. She knew the perfect spot on the perfect tree for seeing into his room. She'd just never really had a use for it.

Once she realized, though, she found it near-impossible not to at least try it out. As it turned out, it worked beautifully.

Anya dressed and slipped out of the house after leaving Cade that morning. They often slept in her room, but sometimes his. It made it easier for her if she left him in his room and knew right where he'd be. No chance of him still wandering around when she was trying to sneak out.

Cade still lay in bed once she managed to scramble to her semi-hidden perch. She'd probably be spotted if Cade looked fully out his window, but barring that she should be fine.

He'd thrown off his covers and lay on his back. His hand covered his cock, mostly, but the jerking off motion was very clear.

Anya watched with intent fascination. She wasn't even sure why she cared. Why she felt the urge to watch. Touching him, sure, there was a physical intimacy there. Not a healthy one, perhaps, but still.

Watching? There wasn't really a good excuse for that. There just wasn't.

And yet here she was.

Maybe the cumshot. Maybe that was what she wanted. The part she hadn't been able to experience. She wasn't allowed to make him cum, but now she got to see it.

It was kind of neat, at any rate. Seeing him cum. Her big brother making a big mess. It would have been nice to be a part of it, but just seeing it was... something.

"You seem off this morning," Cade said over breakfast a little later.

"I'm not," Anya said.

He raised an eyebrow. "You sure?"

"Mmhm."

"Ok."

He dropped it, but Anya felt the extra pressure. She kept it with her through most of the day. She didn't know what else to do with it. She'd spied on her brother. There was nothing else she could pretend it had been. It wasn't clear to her if she was guilty about it, but it was definitely throwing her off somehow, and Cade had picked up on that.

She sighed to herself upon reaching a decision. She didn't want secrets with Cade. Not with him. Anyone else, sure. Not him.

****

"I watched you masturbate this morning," Anya said.

Cade was in the midst of making them both some sleepy time tea. He handed Anya her cup while watching her thoughtfully. He didn't fully know what to make of the admission.

"You did?"

"Yeah. From the tree outside. Across from your window."

"Ah. Just this morning?"

"Yeah."

"Guess I should have seen that coming."

Anya risked a smile. "I kinda did see that cumming," she said softly.

Cade snorted and blew on his tea, even though it wouldn't be cool enough for another few minutes. "I weirdly don't think I'm as embarrassed about it as I should be."

"Well, you know, I've played with your dick a lot lately."

"There is that."

Anya shifted her weight and folded her arms anxiously. "You know in therapy... apparently I don't trust people easily."

Cade shrugged. "Who does, really?"

"Lots of people. I think. Just... I mean it's you. I don't want to hide stuff from you, you know?"

"I do."

"I won't spy again or anything. Probably."

"Probably?"

"Well... I get stupid sometimes. When I'm... horny."

"Ah."

Cade felt a thrill run up his spine. His sister horny over him. Of course she was. She didn't play with his cock all the time for non-horny reasons. But to hear her say it...

"Do you... want to watch sometimes?" Cade asked. "Like, not through the window?"

Anya's eyes went big and hopeful, even as she tried to downplay her reaction. "Is that ok?"

"... probably not. But that doesn't seem to stop us."

"It doesn't, does it?"

****

Anya got stupidly excited as it got closer and closer to bedtime. She kept waiting for Cade to be ready to jerk off, but that didn't seem to be happening.

"Are you doing it or what?" she finally asked before they went to bed. His room, tonight.

"Hm?"

"Jerking off. You said I could watch."

Cade tilted his head. "Sure. Sometimes. Maybe. I'm not gonna do it just to give you a show."

"Well why not?"

"Anya-"

"That's such a tease," Anya said, hands on her hips.

Cade sighed. "Maybe in the morning, huh?"

"Promise?"

"No. I said maybe."

"Blergh. Fine."

Anya only gave Cade grumpy cuddles that night, and she found it harder to fall asleep than she was used to these days. She probably should rubbed one out, in hindsight. She'd been so focused on her brother she hadn't considered her own needs.

She woke up early and anxious the next morning. Almost immediately she went for Cade's cock and played with it to wake him up.

Unlike other mornings, she wrapped her hand around him and properly stroked him the way she'd been avoiding. She needed him in the mood today. He might still hold out on her otherwise.

Cade stirred awake, groaning softly as Anya jerked him off under the covers.

"Unf. This... this is a pretty good way to wake up," he mumbled.

Anya grinned. "You like?"

"You know I do."

"You have to let me watch you finish," Anya reminded him. "You promised."

"Mmhm."

Despite agreeing, Cade just kind of lay there, letting Anya stroke him. He seemed in no hurry to take over.

Anya kind of was, but only in the sense that she was all excited to see him cum. She was enjoying the handjob too, which she'd sort of tricked herself into, but mostly she wanted the ending. And Cade didn't give any indication of wanting to take over and finish himself.

Although... if he didn't do anything, and Anya accidentally made him cum just from stroking him... that wasn't her fault, was it. It wasn't like she'd mean to make her brother cum. She couldn't be blamed for that.

She frowned slightly at the sudden inspiration for sneaking Cade an orgasm. It was an exciting idea. She could practically already feel him pulsing in her hand, shooting cum, making a sticky, hot mess. But that was still super bad, and she definitely couldn't do that.

Even if, yes, she was fully jerking him off right now. That was incidental to the main goal, though. It had just happened. No good worrying about it at this point.

She had to be careful in future, was all. Go back to just playing. Playing was ok. Sort of. Better than a sisterly handjob, at any rate.

"That's enough," Cade said quietly.

Anya almost missed the soft words. She could have pretended not to hear. Maybe that was even his intent. But... she stopped her hand, then reluctantly let go of him.

"You're close?" she asked.

"Yeah."

Anya nodded, her excitement increasing despite her reluctance to release him. Cade still wasn't moving very quickly, so she sat up and tugged their covers back. As soon as he rolled on his back, she started yanking on his boxers to get them out of the way entirely.

Cade seemed both amused and a little nervous. His cock stood straight up and glistened with precum.

Anya knelt beside him and waited expectantly. She tried to make eye contact, but her gaze was drawn firmly to his erection. Her brother's hard cock. Right in front of her.

"This is kind of embarrassing," Cade said.

"No it isn't."

"I don't think you get to decide."

"Do you... want me to do it for you?"

Cade hesitated at the offer, and Anya found herself hoping he'd accept, even though it would be very, very bad.

"No," he said.

He reached down and took hold of his cock. Anya's tummy was all fluttery as she watched Cade slowly start to stroke himself. Just for her.

"Oh wow," she breathed.

Cade bit his lip and looked away. Rather cutely, Anya thought. But he kept going.

He wasn't going very fast though. Anya didn't think it was going to work if he didn't do it for real. And sure enough, the longer he jerked himself, the more evident it was he wasn't as close as he'd claimed.

"Are you going to cum or not?" Anya demanded impatiently.

She had put a hand between her legs and squeezed it between her thighs, covering her pussy over her panties. Not masturbating, but just needing something. The longer Cade dragged this out, the more teased she felt, and the closer she came to needing something more.

"Don't know if I can," he said.

"What? Of course you can. You do it all the time. I mean... not enough. We've established that. But still."

"You're watching me."

"I need to. I won't see anything otherwise."

"It's embarrassing."

Anya growled and bounced with uncontained nerves, inadvertently rubbing herself a little. It felt nice, but she couldn't get distracted now.

"For fuck's sake. I'll do it then."

"Wha-"

Cade gasped as Anya pulled his hand away and replaced it with her own. He didn't complain though. Didn't protest at all.

Anya was being rather stupid here. She knew that. She also knew that it felt really, really good having her brother in her hand like this, and he needed to cum, and she really badly wanted to see it. So... here they were.

Such a naughty sister. How bad could she even get? At the moment, she didn't care. She poked her tongue out the side of her mouth in concentration and worked her brother's cock as best she knew how.

Cade didn't try and stop her. He clearly didn't want her to stop. That was a problem. If neither of them wanted to stop...

But that was a problem for a different time.

Anya kept stroking her brother, reveling in the cute, sexy, barely audible noises he made. He was trying to be silent and aloof, but wasn't quite succeeding.

"You're gonna make me cum," he breathed.

Anya thrilled all the way through her body. Her clit throbbed. She felt shaky and over-exhilarated. She didn't respond. Too busy stroking him. Concentrating. Not looking at him or giving either of them a chance to think better of this.

Cade gave a longer groan just before Anya felt his cock twitch in her hands. There was a delay that felt much longer than the fractional second it was, then a thick shot of cum exploded in a short arc.

Anya's mouth dropped open and she stared with even more rapt fascination. She kept jerking only for lack of better ideas what to do. More cum poured out, hot on her skin, eventually becoming little more than a dribble toward the end. There was plenty of mess by then. Quite a little disaster.

"Oh wow," Anya said.

Cade shrugged and lay back, not meeting her eyes. Anya barely noticed. She crouched lower, running a delicate finger down her brother's softening shaft. He was cummy all over his cock, balls, and lower tummy. She mostly just had it on her hands.

Anya played with his cum with an awed fixation. This was bad and she knew it. She shouldn't have finished her brother off like that. But she was tingling and excited, and was all cummy and slick. The bad parts just didn't seem important.

"So much," Anya breathed.

She ran her fingertips through the mess, feeling how slippery he was. She was only making the mess worse by spreading it, but it was just too much fun.

"I'm gonna need to clean up now," Cade said.

"Uh huh."

Anya kept toying with her brother's cum.

"Why are you still playing with it?" he asked.

"'Cause it's neat."

"... it's my cum."

"Yes. I am aware."

"You shouldn't..."

"Shouldn't what? Jerk you off? Too late for that."

Cade sighed. "Yeah. It is, isn't it?"

Anya stopped with her hand still on his cock. She could feel it pulsing again, hardening under her touch.

"You don't regret it, do you?" she asked softly, needing the answer to be no.

Cade took a moment to answer, but thankfully shook his head. "No. It's horrible, but... that was really good." He looked at her cautiously. "I liked having my sister jerk me off."

Anya cracked a smile. "Well she liked doing it."

"So... what do we do with that?"

"I dunno. Lucky we both got therapy already I guess."

Cade groaned. "No way I'm saying anything about this."

"Ha, yeah, probably not, huh." Anya moved her hand up Cade's shaft. He was so damn slippery under her fingers, and stroking him would probably be super fun like that. Using his own cum and everything. "Want me to do it again?"

"Don't tempt me."

"I don't mind."

"No. No better not. Not right now."

"Later?" Anya asked hopefully.

"You really liked doing that? It's not even the fun part. You didn't get to... I mean..."

Cade was blushing rather adorably. Anya's mind whirled even as she tried not to get distracted by how cute her brother was being.

She hadn't given any serious consideration to letting Cade touch her pussy or anything. She wasn't sure if he had either, but he'd definitely alluded to it just now. Implied that it would be the 'fun part.' Sort of.

"Lots of things can be the fun part," Anya said. "I really enjoyed this."

"Oh. Good."

Anya let go of Cade and brought her hand to her mouth. She swiped some cum off her finger and tasted it thoughtfully.

Cade just groaned and swung his legs toward the side of the bed.

"Ok, I gotta go shower. For real."

Anya grinned. "Sure you don't me to... clean you up some?"

"Don't mess with me."

"I'm not. I would."

"That's what's scary. I think you actually might."

"Your cum tastes good."

Cade shook his head as he stood up and walked away bottomless, cock continuing to stiffen. Anya watched with great interest as his erection swayed with each step.

"I'm going to clean up," he said firmly.

"Ok."

Anya barely waited for him to be out of the room before she lay back and stuffed a hand down her panties. She sucked her cummy fingers in her mouth while rubbing herself frantically.

She didn't know why this was so damn hot, why it got to her the way it did. Just something about her brother...

She was as horny as she'd ever been. That was for sure. She kept sucking her fingers long after she'd scoured them clean of any traces of cum. Her brother's cum. Goddamn.

Cumming once wasn't even enough. She rubbed herself off a second time right after the first, still lying in her brother's bed, still smelling his scent. Though she was at least a little slower and more methodical about getting off the second time.

Her mind continued to whirl afterward, lying in the afterglow of it all. It was all so scary and confusing, but with a core of warmth and security. Whatever was going on with her, at least it was with Cade. She could feel safe with him.

****

Cade took a long, hot shower and really tried to process. He'd let Anya jerk him off. Like fully jerk him off. Not just their usual casual play time. Which... they shouldn't have been doing either. But it wasn't as bad. Probably.

But oh god it had been so good. He'd wanted it. He'd been craving it. He even... he might have tricked her into it. That was the worrisome part. It wasn't a fully conscious thing, if in fact that was what he'd done. But Cade couldn't help feeling like he'd known that Anya would finish him, out of impatience if nothing else. And he'd done exactly what he needed to in order to push her the last little bit.

Cade rubbed his face, growling with frustration. He couldn't even stop picturing Anya. Her cute face, all focused and concentrating as she stroked him to completion. The way her tongue poked out the corner of her mouth. The feel of her hands on him. The way he just wanted to pull her close and...

Fuck's sake. His sister, though. Had to remember that. Couldn't get all worked up and distracted.

He stared down at his cock. He was already hard again. Not helpful.

Cade grumpily got out of the shower and dried off, then padded down the hall with the towel wrapped around his waist.

Anya was still in his bed, stretched right out all happy and lazy. She hadn't even bothered shutting the door. Not that she would have much reason to, being his room and all, except that she'd clearly been masturbating. She didn't even have her panties on, and her little cooch was on full display as she lay with her legs somewhat spread.

Cade just stood there and watched her. He'd started to say something, then found he didn't want to. She looked beautiful in the glow of the morning sun. Peaceful. Serene. And, yes, the sight of her was kind of working for him, as he'd returned horny again, and her pretty pussy was just kind of... there.

Had he ever seen Anya bottomless? Maybe not. A few times with no top on, but he'd never thought much about that. Live with someone for long enough, these things happen. Especially when you're comfortable with each other. But her pussy...

Partly it held his attention because the whole scene worked so well together. Anya could very well have been a model in that moment. It was like she'd been deliberately posed to capture beauty, sensuality, and a playful naughtiness.

But she hadn't. It was just her. His little sister in a whole new context for him. Despite how much she'd been playing with his cock lately, it was jarring for Cade to see Anya that way. In a beautiful, sexual way. Recognizing that he did, in fact, have feelings for her that he very much shouldn't.

But how many of those feelings were simply the knowledge that she wanted to jerk him off? And how many were something more than that? Hard to say. How had they ever gotten to this point? His sister, dammit.

Anya seemed to realize he was there, finally. She cracked her eyes and turned her face toward him. Her eyes flicked down her body, realizing almost immediately what he was looking at. She just smiled, though, and didn't close her legs, let alone try to cover herself.

"You just masturbate in my bed?" Cade asked.

"Mmhm."

"And take your panties off?"

"Sure seems that way."

"... you look unfairly beautiful like that, you know."