Falling Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was better if it came naturally. That was Anya's feeling. She started with kissing and rubbing against Cade, letting their naked bodies come together lovingly. He kept feeling her up so good, helping her get revved up like crazy.

Anya let her hips slowly wiggle ever closer to Cade's cock. Just teasingly. Occasionally brushing against him when she got close enough. It got harder and harder to hold back. Especially when Cade started whimpering so cutely at the fleeting contacts.

"You wanna be inside me again, huh?" Anya said.

"You know I do."

Anya squealed as Cade smacked her butt and pulled her closer. His cock pressed against her wet slit for a moment before she wiggled away.

"Ah ah! Be good," she said.

"How am I possibly supposed to do that?"

"I dunno."

Anya took Cade's arms and pinned them over his head. His eyes were all big and pleading. He even pouted at her, and it worked all too well. Anya was kind of melting anyway, but seeing her brother's need so evident made everything that much worse. Or better, really.

"I'm gonna ride you," Anya promised. "But no rushing me."

"Can I touch at least?"

"Yes. That you can do."

Anya pushed herself up on her knees, straddling Cade. His hands went right back to her upon release, running over her warm, aroused skin.

She found her brother's cock with her hand and pressed her pussy to it. Still just teasing mostly, but teasing herself as much as Cade. She wanted him in her. Oh god she wanted it.

"Don't make me beg," Cade said.

Anya smirked crookedly at him. "You want it bad, huh?"

"Mmhm."

Anya let her pussy part around the head of his cock. Just a little. Just enough for him to be technically inside.

Cade's eyes rolled back and his fingers tightened on her momentarily.

Anya studied her brother's face as she sank further down. Taking his cock in her. He filled her up so good. And he was so cutely helpless as she took him deep.

The way he looked at her was simply unfair. She was trying to focus on the pleasure of taking his cock. But having him stare back so affectionately, in such bliss, and to know what she was doing to him was a whole other thing. It split her attention, which was so limited in the moment.

"Don't look at me like that," Anya said.

"Why?"

"I'm trying to ride you."

"So do it."

"You're... you're making me all tingly."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

Cade ran his hands up her sides, angling toward her boobies. He was only driving her crazier. Probably intentionally, really.

"How am I supposed to concentrate?" Anya asked.

"Why do you need to concentrate?"

"Because... because."

"Oh. I see."

Anya growled low, put her hands on Cade's chest for balance, then started riding him the way she intended. More aggressively than planned, if anything.

She felt some immediate satisfaction at Cade's expression and the way his hands fell back down to her hips. Plus it just felt amazing to take her brother like that.

Anya kept going, getting a feel for the rhythm needed to keep Cade passive and docile beneath her, though she knew it wouldn't last forever. Already he was reaching for her again, getting handsy and distracting.

Still, she had control for the moment. Nearly full control, except for those wonderful, fluttery feelings she kept getting.

"You're so amazing," Cade said.

Anya felt herself flush. "Thanks."

"You feel so good."

Anya rocked her hips harder, really riding her brother. Giving him everything. "You too."

"You want me to cum in you again?"

"Mmm. Of course."

"Hehe, you're so horny," Cade teased.

"No you are."

Anya put a hand over Cade's mouth. He was still obviously grinning beneath it. When she was sure he wasn't going to say anything else, she pulled her hand away and kissed him instead.

She couldn't get over how nice it felt kissing her brother. Sex was amazing, but kissing him was a whole level of comfort and arousal that couldn't be beaten.

"I'm gonna make you cum in me," Anya said.

"I know."

"Then you're gonna cuddle me."

"Fair."

"And love me."

"Way ahead of you."

Anya rocked her hips harder, grinding on Cade's cock like the horniest of sisters. She was feeling the deep throb of pleasure that was a prelude to cumming. She was more focused on him, though. She wanted Cade to cum in her messy little pussy.

He apparently had very similar thoughts about her. Anya gasped as his thumb brushed over her clit, then pressed more assuredly as he found his target.

Cade rubbed her off while she coaxed him toward cumming. The two of them getting more and more frantic about making the other explode. Their naked bodies sheened with sweat, their breathing coming increasingly ragged.

Anya was lost in an in between world for a time. Wanting to cum, wanting to make Cade cum. Not quite at a point to do either.

But the moment broke. Of course it broke.

She came in a loud, freeing moan of deepest pleasure. Something close to a scream, perhaps. Her brother's cock and his thumb on her clit seemed connected, as though they were one. The sexual shivers and tingles running through her were a mixed maelstrom of happiness inside her, and when she came it hit her hard.

Even better, she felt Cade's cum inside her. His cock pulsing and exploding, painting her insides all naughty and creamy. More brother-cum for her little pussy.

"Thaaattt's it," Anya hissed.

Cade only groaned. He squeezed her butt while she wriggled around a last little bit on top of him.

Anya slipped off her perch and lay down half on top of Cade. She put a hand on his cummy penis and felt it soften. She didn't do more than that. Just held him.

He in turn put an arm around her and kissed her forehead as she lay atop him. They were warm in each other's embrace, and only just starting to really settle down.

It was a beautiful afterglow. Anya enjoyed it immensely. She listened to her brother's heart slowing down to normal, as her own did the same.

"I'm gonna get used to this," Anya purred softly.

"Yeah you are."

"Love you, you know."

"Mmm. Love you too."

****

The sibs slept peacefully together that night. Not as soundly as they usually did these days, but even when one awoke, they just smiled and watched the other snoozing, felt their gentle breathing, and were lulled back to dreamland themselves.

It was part of a pattern that continued to develop small intricacies, but was largely set in its overall direction. Anya and Cade had each other, the security and love their relationship provided, and plenty of fun sexy times to go with it.