Falling Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya actually blushed and turned her head for a second. "Thanks. 'Cause my pussy's out, you mean?"

"Partly that. Partly the sun, and you being all relaxed. Partly... just 'cause you're you."

"You've never thought I was beautiful before."

"I don't know if that's true. I think I just didn't realize it before, is all."

Anya blushed a darker red. "Oh."

She squirmed a bit, seemingly unsure quite what she should do. She continued to not cover herself even a little.

"You're gonna have to put that thing away," Cade said.

"You think so?"

"Mmhm."

"Why? You seem to like it."

"That's the problem. I kinda just want to, like, do something about it."

Anya's eyes flashed wide and her mouth opened to protest, but no words came out at first. "Like what?" she asked breathily.

"You really want to know?"

She nodded eagerly. Too eagerly.

Cade shrugged. "I kinda really want to shove my face in there."

"Ah! You want to lick my pussy?"

"I really think I do."

Anya groaned, then abruptly rolled to her feet. "Silly brother. You should have caught me before I made myself cum twice." She slipped over beside Cade, making him nervous and hopeful all in one motion. "You know you can't eat your sis-ter's pussy."

"I am aware."

"But you want to."

"I really do."

"Unf. Bad brother." Anya tenderly kissed his cheek. "I best get out of here."

"And put your panties back on?"

"Nah."

"Anya. Panties."

"Don't think so."

She padded out. Cade helplessly watched her butt before shaking his head and turning back to his room. Anya's discarded underwear were right where she'd left them. He sighed out loud. He didn't know what to do about all this, and worse, he didn't think he even wanted to get it under control.

****

Anya was pretty zoned out during therapy that day. Her therapist noticed, of course, but Anya declined to tell her the real reason for it.

It amused her to consider divulging how she'd jerked off her brother, made him cum all over himself, then masturbated in his bed after. Plus the whole walking around after with no bottoms thing.

Best not to get into that, though. Anya stayed vague and kept bringing the conversation back to more typical subjects. Her recently healed arm. Her parents. Her anxiety. That stuff.

All she really wanted to do was get home to Cade. It was kind of bad.

Anya couldn't remember ever being nearly so desperate in her life. Not that she needed to jump him or anything. It wasn't like that. Though it was closer than it ever should have been.

She just wanted... to see him. To be seen. To feel his presence.

She didn't know what, exactly. She just felt like she needed her brother more than usual. Way more. Maybe an after effect of making him cum. Maybe she needed reassurance still. Or just the feel of his love. She didn't know.

It was actually exciting just to get home afterward. Anya's heart was all light and fluttery. Cade wasn't inside anywhere, but Anya quickly located in him in his usual spot out in the yard. She just gazed at him for a long few moments, taking in the sight of him working away on his laptop. Oblivious to her presence, and occasionally sipping a drink he had beside him.

What would he even do if she went out and crawled between his legs and sucked his dick for him? Anya didn't know, but just thinking about doing something like that got her all wet.

She didn't understand why Cade was doing these things to her all of a sudden. She wasn't usually an overly horny girl. She had her moments, sure, but lately it was... excessive. Thinking about casually giving her brother a blowjob without even asking him first was kind of a lot.

But it was fucking hot too.

Anya compromised. Or at least she told herself that's what she was doing. She changed into a skirt and no panties, which left her technically modest, but feeling just a tad slutty.

She made another pair of drinks to match what Cade seemed to have, then pattered outside to meet him. She set down one of the drinks next to his almost finished one, then sat beside him sipping her own.

"Why thank you," Cade said, smiling across over his laptop.

"You're welcome. Busy?"

"You know me."

"Mmhm. Working and getting tipsy at the same time. Such a life of hardship."

Cade snorted. "I never claimed it was that hard."

"It was hard this morning."

Anya grinned at the look Cade gave her. He tried to appear unamused, but his lips were twitching in betrayal, threatening to smile right back.

"We weren't talking about my penis."

"So you think."

"You need something, Anya?"

"Just the pleasure and comfort of my brother's company," Anya said, beaming winsomely and batting her eyelashes.

"Oh. Is that all."

"Mmhm."

"How was therapy?"

"Good."

"Yeah?"

Anya wrinkled her nose. "Well... ok, I was hella distracted."

"I see."

"I kept wanting to, like, tell her about what I did. What we did."

"Probably best not to."

Anya nodded. "Yeah, I know. I didn't."

"Do you... do you think we need to stop?"

"What? No! Why would you say that?"

"It's a legit question," Cade said. "You know it is." He shrugged and sipped his drink. "For the record, I kinda want to do that again. Like with the finishing and everything."

Anya bit her lip and felt her cheeks warm pleasantly. "You want me to make you cum more?" she asked softly.

"Yeah. I do."

"That's bad, you know. With your sis-ter and all."

"I am aware." Cade reached over and booped Anya's nose. "That's part of what makes it so fun."

"Naughty!"

"Correct."

Anya grinned wide and impish. She felt the same pleasant flush from her cheeks down in her pussy. She was getting all tingly. How did Cade do this to her so easily? And was this how he felt with her too?

"You know I thought about coming out here and crawling between your legs. Just to see what would happen."

Cade eyed her. "Really?"

"Mmhm."

"That's... damn, Anya."

"What, too much?"

"I mean... a handjob from you while I'm trying to work-"

"Blowjob. I wanted to give you a blowjob. Still kinda do. Shouldn't, I know. But it is what it is."

"Oh god." Cade groaned and had to close his eyes for a second. He drained the remainder of his first drink. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"I'm not, remember? If I was doing this to you I'd be on my knees and-"

"You know what I mean."

"Do you not want me to suck-"

Cade reached over and put his finger to Anya's lips, shushing her. She thought about sucking on his finger a bit, but that was probably excessive under the circumstances.

All this and she'd barely even touched her drink yet. So much for blaming her horniness on booze.

And she was horny. There was no denying that. She'd made herself cum twice that morning, and still she felt the way she did now. That was crazy.

It was Cade. His doing. Somehow. Technically he really hadn't even done anything. But as Anya sat there staring, watching him try to get some more work done, she knew he didn't have to do anything in particular. He just had to exist. What was that? Love? Like... like a different love. Different than what she was used to.

The kind of love sisters shouldn't feel for brothers. That was for sure. But all it took was thinking of their morning ritual. Of being wrapped around him from behind, stroking his cock. Or... or him behind her. Erection hard against her backside. Hand getting naughty under her panties.

That would be the best. So damn good. The thought alone made her wet, which consequently made her lack of panties not the best idea.

Anya couldn't remember being so horny in... ever? She'd had times, before. Previous relationships. Nothing that had gone on long. And nothing that she could recall having been so intense. Cade and her had barely done anything, really. She'd made him cum once with her hand. Amateur stuff. And yet... with him it was enough. Enough to make her feel things the wildest sex in her fantasies couldn't match. What was that about?

"You just gonna sit there and stare at me?" Cade asked.

Anya blinked and turned her head, realizing belatedly she'd been dreamily gazing at him like a schoolgirl in class sitting behind her crush.

"Not staring," she lied.

"You totally were."

"Whatever. I'm bored. How long you need to work still?"

"I got some things to finish up."

"Blerh. Ok. I'ma go climb for a bit then."

Cade nodded. "Have fun."

Anya hurried away while trying to seem casual. Her heart was beating hard, as though somehow she felt Cade could see into her head. See what she'd been thinking. Or... just because of thinking about him? That wouldn't hit her this hard though. It shouldn't. Probably.

Anya took a run at her favourite tree and managed to grab a higher branch than she usually started from. She only barely inched her way up and over, but she needed a bit of a challenge right now anyway. Anything to clear her mind a little.

She wasn't used to climbing in skirts. It wasn't a huge deal, but it made her movements a little different. She halfway considered taking it off entirely, but decided that probably wasn't a good idea. Though the thought of being up in the tree and Cade seeing her with no bottoms on and all...

Oh god, that morning when she'd padded around the house bottomless, and the way Cade had looked at her... so good.

Fuck, she was getting all wet and horny again. This wasn't helping.

Anya propped herself up toward the top of the tree, just kind of sitting and chilling. Feeling the breeze higher off the ground. She tried to relax and not think about Cade, but he was all she could think about. It wasn't fair.

She wasn't sure how much time passed, distracted as she was with her own thoughts, but suddenly Cade was below her, calling up.

"I'm done with work for now," he said.

"That so?"

"Uh huh."

"Maybe I'll come down then."

"Maybe?" Cade asked.

"Yeah. I mean, you could come up, you know."

"Some of us outgrew falling out of trees a ways back."

"Well some of us are boring then, aren't we?"

Nevertheless, Anya clambered back down. Cade was watching her oddly as she got to the lower branches, and she didn't clue in as to why right away.

"That's... an interesting choice for climbing trees," he said.

"Hm?"

"The... lack of underwear."

"Oops, right. Forgot about that." Anya grinned shyly and stayed where she was, unsure if her brother had a good angle up her skirt at the moment or not. "Lucky no one else is here to notice."

"Yeah. Lucky."

"Wanna see something even better?" Anya asked, suddenly daring.

Cade swallowed hard. "Better?"

"Mmhm."

"Are you gonna show me anyway?"

"Maybe. It's better if you ask, though."

He closed his eyes for a moment. "Yes," he decided. "I would like to see."

Anya grinned, though her tummy was all nervous. It would be good, she thought, but it was also quite showy, what she had in mind. Maybe too much. But she didn't think so.

Anya hooked her bare legs around a branch above Cade's head, then let herself swing upside down. As she'd hoped and expected, her skirt almost immediately flipped up, following gravity and leaving her in a really quite immodest state.

Cade was left staring at her pussy, just about exactly at face height. Anya was a little annoyed she couldn't get a better look at his expression from her position, but he was definitely staring.

"Skirts might not be the best for climbing trees," Cade said, voice cracking slightly.

"True," Anya said. "They can be rather revealing at times."

"Like now."

"Mmhm. Like now. Do you like-"

Anya was cut off with a gasp as Cade leaned forward and kissed her upside down pussy. Just kissed it! She hadn't known he'd do that. She could have fallen right out of the tree.

"Cade!"

"Hm?"

"You... my pussy!"

"Again?"

"Wha-"

Cade blithely kissed her again, almost exactly on the same spot. Anya was expecting it this time, but it still made her eyes flutter and her legs tremble just a little.

"I didn't mean for you to do it again," Anya said, suddenly breathless.

"Oh. My bad."

Cade just stood there, staring down at her. Anya squirmed.

"I mean... you can if you want though," she said softly, once it became apparent he wasn't going to sneak more pussy kisses on his own.

Cade smiled crookedly at her, then did indeed kiss her again. Several times, in fact. Lavishing affection on her exposed little cooch.

Anya sighed happily as her brother kissed her pussy, and transitioned slowly to some small licks. Those small licks became longer, wider licks. Anya wasn't sure where the line was between kisses and being eaten out, but it was a largely irrelevant distinction, and they'd definitely crossed it anyway.

Anya purred contentedly, feeling the sun on her face as she closed her eyes and just enjoyed herself. Her brother's mouth latched onto her pussy and lapping away with very unsiblinglike enthusiasm.

"Skirts might actually be really good for climbing trees in," Anya murmured.

Cade snickered, but just kept licking her out.

Anya opened her eyes again, and only now realized just how convenient Cade's crotch was in her current position. Not to mention the obvious tent growing in his shorts. Getting all erect for her as he ate her pussy like a good brother.

Without any great hurry, Anya busied herself getting Cade's bottoms out of the way. Freeing his cock. He was so hard once she got her warm little hand around his shaft. Ready for her already.

"Scooch a bit closer," she said.

Cade obliged, bringing his cock to her. Practically shoving it in her face, in fact, which was perfect.

Anya started out slow. Just some tentative licks at first. She'd played with his cock lots by now, but only with her hands. She needed to feel him out some with her mouth.

But she was horny. Really, really horny. Cade was doing magnificent thing to her, and she was being such a wanton little thing for her brother, even regardless of how well he licked and sucked on her pussy. Trying to go slow just didn't cut it.

It wasn't long before Anya was fully taking him in her mouth. She didn't really have a good position to try properly throating him or anything. Not that she necessarily was that good at it anyway. But she did her best. Taking as much as she could. Using her practiced hand to make up the difference.

"Anya..." Cade breathed in between licks.

Anya felt a thrill run through her at her brother moaning her name so helplessly like that. She felt the same. Felt helpless in the face of what he was doing and her flood of emotions on the subject.

Luckily they had an outlet in the moment. Not a proper one at all, but one that was very fun, at least.

The two of them licked, sucked, kissed, and stroked each other. Funneling every good feeling back into more enthusiasm for making the other feel good too. It was a self-perpetuating frenzy of sibling lust.

At least it was until Anya came. She lost control then, as Cade hit just the right places and brought her the overwhelming pleasure she needed. Which wouldn't have been so bad if she hadn't still been hanging upside down from a branch.

The two of them went down in a heap. Cade caught Anya and softened their fall rather nicely, but it was still quite undignified. The two of them just giggled at themselves as they sorted themselves out again.

Anya didn't bother adjusting her skirt as she crawled around and laid a kiss on Cade's lips. His eyebrows shot up for a second, and Anya realized belatedly that it was the first time they'd kissed like that. She should have known. Just... in the moment it felt right, and she didn't consider the consequences.

Cade kissed her back before either of them had a chance to panic about the implications. Then they were kissing each other, tender but aggressive. Locked together in mutual need and love. Reassuring each other and themselves that everything was ok.

And it really was. Everything was so good.

"You lick pussy better than I expected," Anya said.

"You... expected something?"

"Well, no. But if I had, that would have been better than it."

"Ah."

They kissed some more. It was easier than trying to form coherent thoughts.

As they cuddled naughtily in the sun, Anya sneaked her hand down to Cade's cock and gave him a very lazy and relaxed handjob. Cade groaned in rather gratifying manner as she stroked him. He didn't try to hurry her, even though he clearly wanted to cum. He let her play. As he always did these days.

His orgasm was a quietly intense thing. Neither of them got worked up about it, but he closed his eyes and moaned low in a way that hit Anya so good. His cum made a huge mess, and he bucked his hips a little, which only made it spray all the more uncontrollably.

Anya kept teasing him after. She dragged her fingers through his mess, toying with all the cum. Her hand and fingers were coated, along with lots of Cade's lower body.

"It's gonna go in my mouth next time," Anya said, quiet but certain.

"You think so, do you?"

"Mmhm."

"What if I want to cum somewhere else?"

"You can. Just not next time. Next time is for my mouth."

Cade held her close and stroked her hair, letting her continue to fondle him.

"Is this because I licked you out?" he asked.

"Kinda, I guess. I didn't get to finish sucking you off."

"You don't have to take my cum in your mouth just because you suck me."

"But I want to, though."

Cade snorted in amusement. "Ok. Who am I to argue?"

Anya nodded sagely. "Correct."

****

Anya's promise featured prominently in Cade's mind the rest of the day. The weird thing was that it seemed like it was for Anya's own benefit more so than his. He couldn't stop getting excited about the idea of cumming in her mouth, but was rather bemused about her doing it just because she wanted to. Or, possibly, because he'd made her cum with his mouth, and now she felt the need to do the same for him.

It wasn't clear either way.

He spent some time the rest of the day pondering about it all. And about how his concern about their relationship was fading away at an alarming rate.

He shouldn't have eaten his sister's pussy. He shouldn't let her blow him and make him cum in her mouth. These were obvious things.

But they were kind of past them now. So it seemed.

What did it mean for siblings if the normal boundaries weren't in place? It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, right?

Cade didn't have the right answers. He just didn't know.

But it was very clear that he was seeing Anya differently these days. The two of them eye-flirting as they passed each other in the house. Their hands wandering if they felt like it. Neither of them even bothering to remain fully modest clothing-wise. What was the point?

Even when they weren't being naughty it was different. Cade didn't know whether that reassured or scared him. Just the way he looked at her. And the way he caught her looking at him. It wasn't the same as it had been. There was more too it. Something dangerous and alluring.

It was like... like falling for someone. It felt like that. Except whatever version of that involved his sister. It couldn't be the same thing. There was no way.

But the realization itself was a problem. Once it was in Cade's head, he couldn't shake it. Couldn't shake the feeling of how easy it would be to fall for Anya. Maybe he already had. Maybe this was a thing that had happened long ago and he was just now figuring it out.

Without sex, what was even the difference between being in love with someone and being really close to a sibling? Was there a difference? There was meant to be. One wasn't meant to be in love with one's sib.

But what actually was the difference? Cade was absolutely not getting there on his own.

"Hey, Anya?" he said that night, lying in bed.

They were in Anya's room tonight. He was waiting for her while she got ready to slip in beside him. He halfway felt like she was dallying on purpose so he could watch her.