All Comments on 'Fallout 05: Gone'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 3 years ago

Just dumps the kids? Silly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
another SaddleTramp treatment

and no tears shed except by the Bitch

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
New not needed

Nothing really new in this LW story, but nothing new is needed here. This is a classic saddletramp story and great escapist entertainment. The cheating wife lost her family, and two husbands. Karl will probably dump her too. Meanwhile, Jack made out like a bandit, and has his happy ending. Just what I need from saddletramp.

barry_mccockinerbarry_mccockinerabout 3 years ago

She could really use some new lawyers if the best that she can get is paying child support while never seeing her children because her husband took them to the other side of the world. Also, Michael in the previous story wore a condom, and the husband seemed to be unemployed and constantly played video games and drank beer. This seems to be a consistent theme in your sequels, the main characters bear little resemblance to the characters in the original, the husband is made to be perfect, and the woman is made to be evil in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

short and to the point 5 stars keep them coming (wreckermaned)

onbothsidesonbothsidesabout 3 years ago
Something I've been thinking about

First, good story. I really enjoyed it.

Second, it it actually wise to threaten your spouse with revenge porn - in writing? That could turn out badly for a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Perfect

That was a small polished gem. Your writing is just getting better with each story. Well done.

penneydog55penneydog55about 3 years ago

I suppose it's ok as it's a BTB kick Her when she's down..

I think that there is a rule in the States that prevents either spouse removing the children to another country...

But I could be wrong

Happy Easter to all..

5 Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🐕🤠

YouamiYouamiabout 3 years ago

Quality, always quality when it comes to your submissions, ST. Cheers

jneric2691jneric2691about 3 years ago

👍👍👍👍👍

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

I'm amazed you packed so much into such a small word count. Despite this being much shorter than your usual stories, you still managed to end it in a satisfying way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Crickey!

That Michael was a Wanker!

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

As an Australian, living in Oz, it was great for us to get a mention in your yarn.

Loved the story and as usual u get a well deserved 5/5.

Looking forward to your next tale

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

Fantastic! She burned herself, he did nothing extraordinary.

BoytitsBoytitsabout 3 years ago

I liked it *4* felt a little cookie cutter’ish but still good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think that this is one of your best! Thank you for a really good read.

grogers7grogers7about 3 years ago

"For those who want to say this or that would never happen..."

A successful man in NYC once told me that everything that could happen between between people, had already happened somewhere, and twice in NYC.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"Ln her mind, her husband has agreed to her actions since he never seems to questions her excuses." - Maybe because he trusts her?

/

He's giving her his half of the house, but only taking half of the accounts? Shouldn't he take an amount equal to his half of the house before splitting the accounts?

/

"where Jack introduced Chloe to his parents" - He didn't bring them to Australia for the wedding, or at least take her to the States sooner? I'm also unsure of how long he was in Australia before the wedding, some of the events might have overlapped, but I'd guess about three years. Just how long has it been since the kids saw their grandparents? Apparently at least the five years he's been married to Chloe.

/

Probably one of your worst stories. Read like a newspaper report.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
Perfect one page story

It had it all!

RePhilRePhilabout 3 years ago
Better and better

We readers are just now learning what a truly good writer you are. Just takes us idiots a couple of years to see the light. The rest of us just keep walking towards it hahaha

Omart57Omart57about 3 years ago
Very Nice ST!

Short, full and very good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sweet and concise

Just like my comment😃

Rw43Rw43about 3 years ago

Ahhhhhh, that lovely fantasy world where one spouse is solely responsible for all the bad things that happen. Very clear morality. ST, if you ever give up on erotica (which isn't a stretch, since you focus on divorce more than sexuality), you might try writing some modern day fables that can teach lessons to our amoral youth.

The above is stated without rancor or judgment. I welcome every short visit into your simplistic world of stark realities. It's just not erotic, and it's far from real. During those 13 good years, Linda established bonds with her children that Jack cannot even imagine. I really doubt a FC judge simply ignores that because of the last 8 months when Jack learned to cook and do laundry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Man oh man.

Cheers saddletramp56. 4-star but I mistakenly clicked 3. sorry.

dardefdardefabout 3 years ago

Is this a repost....I read this before??????

xtchrxtchrabout 3 years ago
Short But Sweet!

You did it again. The cheaters lose and the non-cheaters win...what more can be said.

The best revenge is a life well lived. Thank you for another entertaining and enjoyable story. (I have to say that I like your longer stories.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
enjoyable

I get it that you are using Shameless as a basis so the fact he did nothing for months is not on you. But why give her the house? Make it be sold and split the profit, if any. If there is a huge mortgage then yes, let her pay that off.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Good job and her fiancé is completely in the dark as to what his future holds.

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoabout 3 years ago

I do so enjoy your work, nice touch on this one. 5*'s! so well written, developed and delivered. more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh Boy!

I'd love to be her lawyer! He'd get creamed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Trite

Well written but contained almost every cliche imaginable and one-fourth of the way through the story felt I could predict the next three paragraphs.

Thank you for the submission.

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Next verse same as the first only worse

All Saddletramp stories are same. Same outline just change character names and fill out the details of how wife cheated unbelievably and husband enacted total revenge taking kids and of course meeting and falling in love with a younger upgrade woman.

This leaves out any interesting drama intrigue or emotional engagement for me. Bad people are totally bad and stupid while good guy always the husband is boringly good upstanding and smarter than the cheaters. Husband always knows all details of wife’s cheating but delays revenge in hopes of RAAC but no good guy is forced to BTB.

I like all characters to be imperfect and read their mistakes or frailties lead to heartache and drama. Perfect revenge is not drama. Maybe it is helpful for whatever Saddletramp needs to resolve so write on. It is better than Saddletramp actually taking revenge in real world.

GCMIVGCMIVabout 3 years ago

One of your best. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
That’s more like it!

Your last 2 postings were mediocre, at best. This one was back to tne standard of your abilities!

I read the inspiration story first, and that probably enhanced my enjoyment of this one as I didn’t like the way the Slut got away with things in the “original”.

And BTW — having lived in Melbourne myself for a few years on a job assignment, I can state without reservation that the family would have enjoyed it!

5*****

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago
Lacked emotion

It did complete the story and there was a clear winner. How come when they first meet the ex, she is always thinner, fatter, greying, wrinkled or just old looking/

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago
Excellent story! 5*****

That was well told. I'm not sure he'd get out of the country if she had moved quickly. Stopping to visit his mother was possibly a mistake, but she wasn't thinking straight. I'll guess she hadn't been thinking right for a long time. The ex-wife we meet at the end is a broken woman, undone by her own poor choices.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good idea

And I do wish things could play out like that. But the truth is that she gets a lawyer and then gets the house, full custody, alimony, child support and half his retirement. The Courts don't care about her infidelity. She's the Mother. If he's lucky he stays out of jail for kidnapping the children and taking them to a foreign country. And I guarantee you Australia sends him back to the States if he's convicted. This was a wishfull fairy tale for men that have cheating slut wives.

SouthdownSouthdownabout 3 years ago
A bit of legal advice

I think that "Anonymous

02/16/21 needs a few (more) years in law school and in family court but first a good lesson in "Saddletramp1956ism! If this story was continued my money would be on 'Saddletramp' and any puny 'libtard' trying to put the hurt on a family like 'Jack's' might want to keep their eyes open in dark places!

Great story, well told and If "Anonymous 02/16/21" wants to write what he/she might do I can gurantee I'll read it. THANK YOU 5*****

SkubabillSkubabillabout 3 years ago

She got Saddlrtramped lol. 5 stars

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
The bitch

All the readers so fixated on what the wife would be able to do if she went after him in court are missing the key point. Linda, as written by saddletramp, was satisfied with having her lover and no responsibility for her children. She had already abandoned them by her actions, and apparently didn’t miss them very much. Let it go and enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
"...oblivious to the man parked just down the street in an obscure sedan."

So who was he? It wasn't the process server, because that happened on Monday. He already had the PI report, so there really wasn't any need for the PI to continue watching. If he was to confirm Michael came over that night, it should have been mentioned.

<P>

BTW, your bit of the wife's fuck being killed by the husband of his next conquest is becoming a cliche.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 3 years ago

Well done. But having worked in State, I can agree that his leaving the country with his kids without the wife's knowledge is very problematic. He would have possibly been visited by a State employee and told to take them back to the US.

Otherwise, pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You can't just take kids out of the country...

Seriously this drives me nuts. You can not just take minors out of the country. Believe me, tried to take my daughter on a trip and they gave us all kinds of crap, took my kid aside and questioned her. "Are these your parents, what are their names, where exactly do you live..." All routine apparently.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Good story!

Umm Southtown, puny "libtards" (Youre 12 I assume) tend to be more manly than you whiny cucked snowflakes, factually speaking of course. Whiniest bitches the US has ever produced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

First and foremost I always enjoy your writing. The idea that a judge would give the wife full custody with out interviewing the children over 12 is not likely. If they also felt abandoned the father could very easily get full custody. Him leaving before the hearing does not always harm his chances. If you read carefully he offered to make them porn stars if they didn’t go along with his wishes. Remember readers we are living in Saddletramps world. 5 stars

kiteareskitearesabout 3 years ago

Things certainly moved on between Linda and Michael as in the original she didn't spend nights with him 'only' visited a few times a week and he used condoms...

Not your best effort tramp, I swear you're going soft in your old age :D

It was very nice and good guy got the girl in the end and TBH those Aussie girls hold a mystery even you couldn't make up... but for a mother to forget her kids, I struggle with that and even after 5 years with Jack next to them I'm sure she would recognise them.

All the same, your stories are always a pleasant read be they 'nice' or nuclear. Thanks.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 3 years ago

Much better than the story it came from, that one was a 1/5 - this is a 5/5

Thanks for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice way to keep re-relling the same story

Over and over and over again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 years?

Before seeing the grandparents? And would US kids say "Mum or "Mom?"

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Great job! Loved it and especially loved the way you slammed the cheating whore in the end. Perfect! 5 stars!

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago
lol

that shameless story didnt even make it to 3.00

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago
ok

yeah a bit more of the husband going through his emotions during this 8 month would be nice. not sure if this was one of those dumbass 750 word crap stories if so was done better than most. if it wasnt then u should have put a little more detail with emotion in it. they way it is now just looks like a cross between an essay and cliff notes

GrimmerGrimmerabout 3 years ago

Nothing over the top or really mind / heart grabbing. Rather a calm basic tale that was quite good.

Thx

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago
GOOD 5 STAR STORY!

AND AS USUAL A VERY GOOD READ.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 3 years ago
Always like your stories...

No worries, Mate with the small discrepancies. Fiction, well written, is always a pleasure to read. The fact that the bitch got what she she deserved is icing on the cake. 7 stars(you know I can't count, but in was worth it.) The Bear approves. Besides, Australia is gorgeous.

The BEAR

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
👍👍👍👍

...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Deep State

Another story where the sympathy is with the cuckold rather than the decent people. Another story where it is accepted that the law can punish a man for consensual sex with a women and that the state can tell a woman who she can have sex with.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

As usual ST pretty much kicked ass.

@sbrooks, try reading with comprehension, ever thought about that?

premshankerpremshankerabout 3 years ago

No spark or spice

Linda simply attracted to another 'cock'

Possibly for variation and curiosity

Hope such fools are 'rare'

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago
Just a one note singer

These are so over the top that I cant get into them anymore. I havent been burned in marriage the way I guess some guys have, and just cant relate to horrific women nor total burns they receive. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good, as usual

As always, you produced an interesting story, but it was far to short. If a photo of a toilet paper wrapper appeared, and showed you as the author, I'd read it - so to live up to my high opinion of your writing skills, please stretch your imagination a couple of screens farther. Len

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It seems to me this author thinks himself the new ftds. The problem with that is ftds has imagination and didn't always write the same story. Saddletramp always writes the same story. Its pathetic.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 3 years ago

Another great ST tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ha ha ha ha

Bitch!

No sympathy

Good story

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

It's just incredibly satisfying when I read a story by this author! In your stories I see many of my moral and ethical ideas confirmed! It is good to know that these values ​​are still valid! Thank you for another great performance!

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

""""""Anonymous7 days ago

Good, as usual

As always, you produced an interesting story, but it was far to short. If a photo of a toilet paper wrapper appeared, and showed you as the author, I'd read it - so to live up to my high opinion of your writing skills, please stretch your imagination a couple of screens farther. Len"""""""" Damn Len you said what I wanted to. I guess can second that expression. ;)

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

""""" Anonymous7 days ago

Deep State

Another story where the sympathy is with the cuckold rather than the decent people. Another story where it is accepted that the law can punish a man for consensual sex with a women and that the state can tell a woman who she can have sex with."""" I guess the decent people you refer to are the ones (or one ) who breaks their wedding vows, and causes their own destruction, and the destruction of the family, as well ?? Who ARE YOU REALLY ? Maybe you came from the 'red planet' and just are so angry from being there? I do hope you can learn a few morals from these stories. 'Thou shalt NOT covet' is a good one to develop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Anonymous 02/17/21.

Do marriage vows mean nothing to you?! The bitch cheated on Jack, with a douchebag who knew she was married. Later, he cheats on Linda too and loses his life to his lover's husband. Excellent writing, saddletramp1956, keep up the good work! 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The usual from this series

This format is getting worn. The male protagonist is moral perfection. The woman is a cheating wife and thus will be adorned with all manner of lousy judgment, bad mothering, and bad karma. This writing is too smug and predictable--and invariably misogynistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Definitely getting boring. The base storyline is the same only the character names change. The wife cheats the husband finds out she gets burnt and he finds someone else. Whilst this is pretty much the storyline for most of these type of stories. This particular series of stories has no depth. The characters are not explored the marriages are not explored the reason for cheating are not explored there's no attempt to reconcile. The wife is really horrible to the husband while claiming to really love him.

Yeah, not so good really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice little story.

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

There are definitely 2 St camps. One loves his no holds barred approach to cheating and the others moan that this or that would never happen. If you read the foreword it clearly says that this is ST's universe and its a fantasy story. Personally I love to see a St story appearing because I know what I'm going to get. In the real universe I can't see most of what's written actually happen but who cares I love his fantasy stories. Keep it up.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Great read................ as always!!!

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Goodbye and Good Riddance!!!

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 3 years ago

So my problem, and I can fully admit that it is mine, is that I cannot imagine any guy learning of his wife's infidelity and just... carrying on as if nothing were happening. I see it happen in a LOT of stories but my brain cannot comprehend how anyone could allow it. So after this fact comes to light when I am reading I lose quite a bit of interest in the story as it loses a bit of realism for me.

Also why would the dumb cunt be emotional about not recognizing her own children? She was the one that abandoned them in the first place. I get why she did it, only a supremely selfish narcissist could have an affair like that in the first place so losing her children just left her more time to enjoy her own life. But why it would tear her up just blows my mind. If she had that much heartache over losing them she should have done more to keep the relationship.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Excellent storyline, it seems the cheating spouse always regret their actions some where down the road. Well done. 5 stars

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I read it again. It's hard to imagine anyone being so foolish, and yet I do believe they are. Well told.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Just An Observation

...to all the Monday-morning-lawyers with advice about what the cheating wife/abandoning mother coulda/woulda/shoulda done. The stupid bitch signed the divorce petition - end of controversy. (After all, this IS the ST's universe.)

A bit of fluff, a bit of fun. Good on ya, mate56.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Always disappointing. Although Saddletramp is a good writer, he is so obsessed with revenge he goes overboard into fantasy land all the time. His stories usually start out with a fairly realistic plot, but as he gets near the end, he goes way overboard with unrealistic, adolescent plots of revenge and mass destruction. Any first year law student would have told the wife to press charges against her husband for kidnapping. You can NOT just take your kids out of the country without the spouse's permission! If she found out about the mother she could have her charged with conspiracy. As for the pictures and videos, he admits to the threat in his own handwriting. To post them is an invasion of her privacy and she could sue him. Ad the fact that it would damage her relationship with her kids and she'd wipe him out. I would also think his job would go bye-bye since he would be extradited back to the states and wouldn't be able to run the Australian end of the business. C'mon, use a little common sense when getting your revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is indeed the author's universe, but it isn't very interesting to thinking readers in this one. The entertainment value of a story depends upon the reader's ability to empathize with the characters. That's difficult when the author takes them too far away from rational behavior. Apologizing in advance with the "it's my universe" excuse doesn't do it for me.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Too funtastic story. If Linda felt it was a mistake why didn't she come to visit the children? That's too much for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your stories dredge up many sad memories, they wouldn't if you weren't a good writer. When she left us, she left both daughters home alone. I called the police and reported her for that. She was living with 2 college age men that found themselves in a dark alley along with my brother and I. Their injuries were multiple and permanent. So much for promising sports futures. I raised my daughters to be polite and thoughtful of others. Yes I hired a nanny too. The girls needed a woman's touch and advice. I feel we did the best for my girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hahaha!!! Her last line did it for me. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the comment of a anonymous reviewer an agree whole heartedly while I enjoyed the story the revenge part was hilarious I have no legal training but know for a fact he cannot take the kids to another country long term without other parents permission cannot post porn pics as revenge it’s a criminal offence in the uk at least an she had a lot of evidence to have him arrested an the custody of her children. He said he wouldn’t stop her seeing the kids then moved miles an miles away while poisoning them against their mother as a parent he could of at least tried to retain a relationship between the mother and her children to show he’s the better parent and bigger person but instead he acted like he has a bruised ego an acted accordingly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good for Jack. He didn't poison his kids, she did it all on her own with her constant neglect. Her affair cost her her family. Where's the ego come in to this? The bitch blithely cheated and got what she deserved! 5*s. Keep it up ST.

nightdragon1nightdragon1almost 2 years ago

They don't get any better than the Tramp.

Robcan57Robcan57over 1 year ago

IMHO this is your best!! Hands down!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story as I expect from this author. Well written & thought out. But I thought Jack overdid it by moving such a distance away, although he'd a good reason: promotion from his job. He took care of his children & protected them. Linda, on the other hand, was a fucking bitch & slut, almost shoving her affair into her husband's face. Worse, she intentially missed some major events, which're unforgivable. I felt, with what she did to Jack, that she's treated so much better than should've. Even with him taking the children.

: The scene at the hotel was awesome, especially when not only did Linda not recognize her children, but in their telling her that their father's new wife's their mother; Linda's only the egg carrier (I suppose the female equivalent of a sperm donor?).

: I must comment on one poster from about his comment about Jack & the kids. Reread the part of the letter. & after the move. Yes, he told Linda not to contact him or the kids, BUT they're able to reach out to her. Even so, she was able to send cards with letters, always saying she'll be visiting them, which never happened. Her being away from them for months prior to the move, then not visiting them at all, led the children to more or less disown her. Linda left the kids... & the family; actually she betrayed them, & has nobody except herself to blame.

: Lastly, as expected, the guy, after marrying Linda, was found cheating on her. And she's surprised by that? The story, short but sweet. Perhaps there could've been some dialogue between Linda & hubby... whenever they were together, which didn't seem often. 5 stars. Bob

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 1 year ago
Read It Again

...and enjoyed it again.

What stood out this time through it is the 8 months of simple intelligence gathering Jack performed while waiting (?) for Linda to ... ... what? Change? Crawl back? Beg forgiveness? The patience of Job on Jack's part. Or just stupid.

Nicely done, ST56. And no apparitions of 150 year old dead Texas Rangers were harmed in the production of this story.

Keep 'em comin'.

Robcan57Robcan57over 1 year ago

I've read it a time or three or four ish, lol and I'm sure I'm gonna read it again, like I just did🙂

Nothingman83Nothingman83over 1 year ago

I was in Perth/Fremantel in the late Summer (US Summer) of '85. and fell in love with the country and, especially, the people. I have always told myself that if I had to live, permanently, outside of the US, I would want to live in Australia. At that time, I was an Active Duty US Marine, on board the USS Okinawa and I had breakfast every morning at the little place next to where we were tied up that was run by an order of Nuns. 3 eggs, a nice breakfast steak, potatoes and bread was $7.00 Australian, about $4.00 US. I tried a Fosters (sorry mates, but I found out I am allergic to beer of any nation) and even tried Vegimite, I'd rather eat a 1st generation MRE. All told, I love Aussies and would stand beside them in a fight any day of the week. Semper Fi, Mates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Helluva gud tale Tramp. Ya dun real gud on this one. LP

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Just

Just more crap.Only commenting every third one or so,as it is not worth the effort commenting on each piece of cross.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Formulaic. Of course thr shocking up with her lover 4 nights a week...might be a problem. And once again a husband who knows for a long time bit does nothing except wait and observe. Hmm. How does that work out? Maybe he was just waiting for missed birthdays and anniversaries so then he could legally take the kids to Australia before working out custody rights. Yeah must have been the plan.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic11 months ago

It might have flaws but I prefer this kind of story to those in which the husband likes being a cuckold or end up accepting it if he initially didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another absurd story. 5 years and she's changed that much, don't think so. Also very much doubt that either Linda or the kids would have abandoned their relationship that easily.

Just another stupid fantasy from a cuck that never got their revenge.

GardenshedGardenshed9 months ago

Good story, I like how your writing usually sides with the wronged character(s). Thanks for writing!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES