All Comments on 'Fallout 3 - Talon Company Ch. 02'

by Mackenzie Taylor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KiwiKingKiwiKingalmost 11 years ago
Good start.

I have loved all your fallout stories so far, and this one is moving in the same direction. Can't wait for the next installment.

Just PRETTY PLEASE don't make us wait too long.

Many thanx

Nicci

P.S I like Wyatt. He seems intense....yummy!

RustedBeefRustedBeefalmost 11 years ago
Can't wait

To find out what's going to happen once they get to the bunker and where the story goes from there.

RustedBeefRustedBeefalmost 11 years ago
More Action Please!

I think there should be more danger for the group when traveling the wasteland. Nothing has really threatened the characters during the twelve hours they spent trekking through the wild with a wounded group member other than a yao guai, which didn't even make much of an appearance, and a radroach that was killed "off screen."

I'd love it if Talon company's bunker was attacked by raiders and they kidnapped Mur to get hold of her water purifier thing, prompting Wyatt and Conn to go on a rescue mission... or something like that.

Mackenzie TaylorMackenzie Tayloralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Duly noted

It seems like the less time I have to write the more I'm inspired. And I have almost no time these days. Kiwi I'll do my best not to make you wait too long. Beef I loaded myself up until i was encumbered so that I would be extra slow (conn's limp) and walked my happy butt from Agatha's to Fort B. I stuck to the roads and it took me eighteen hours (game time) to get there. I encountered two yao guai, two packs of mole rats, and a radroach. oh and some outcasts that were fighting a deathclaw that kept shooting strait up into the sky. Honestly I didn't put that because I wasn't sure how to explain that one. Fucking funny though!! I'll try to put some gore in for you soon. as for the raiders I already have my villain for this one but it's a great idea and I'll see if I can cram them in. Thanks for the encouragement guys!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous