Fuck Like Rabbits Ch. 01

Story Info
Mirko falls prey to a gigolo with an unusual Quirk.
7.8k words
4.76
6.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Egglime
Egglime
680 Followers

Mirko looked at the sky, allowing the drizzle to fall on her skin. Despite her weakened senses, she knew it was about to rain heavily. Thankfully, she had just arrived at her destination.

She cautiously looked left and right in the deserted alleyway to see if there was anyone around. Not for criminals, no. This wasn't the usual job.

She was seeing if there were any civilians to witness her. As soon as she confirmed that there was no one following her, she continued walking.

But this backstreet really was deserted; no signs of anyone living. It was understandable, of course. The place was undesirable. The alleyway was damp and cold, and you could barely make out the bustling main streets from here.

It looked like an abandoned place where criminals gathered.

All of a sudden, Mirko paused before staring at the green door to her right.

Unlike the rest of the place, the door looked polished to the brim, conspicuous.

She knew this was the place.

Thunder struck and the rain got much louder. Unwilling to completely get hosed down from head to toe, Mirko hastily opened the door and entered with her senses heightened to the limit.

Almost immediately after she closed the door behind her, the noise from outside disappeared. Even with her superhuman senses, she could only vaguely hear the heavy raindrops now.

Sound-proofed walls, Mirko observed.

For a room this size, it wasn't a small sum. The person who owned this place should have spent an exorbitant amount of money--which wasn't obvious judging from the look of it all.

The room was dark and completely unassuming. Honestly, it looked like an empty studio.

In the middle, she saw a man, laying in a couch while he smoked a cigarette. He was quite possibly the man she came here to meet.

For the record, she hated the smell of cigars. It indicated the presence of useless goons who didn't take care of their body.

But she was desperate.

While she surveyed him, the man was also looking her up and down with a smirk. Her body tensed from his creepy gaze.

He was half-naked. His muscles, even while relaxed, looked nearly as prominent as the pro-heroes. Obviously, she was used to great physiques in her line of work. It was necessary.

His atmosphere, however, was out of the ordinary.

Her warning signals were going off. Dangerous, she thought.

Due to his overwhelming presence, Mirko belatedly realized the people in front of the man.

Or were they even people...?

Three naked women were reverently kneeling in a 'dogeza' position, unmoving in complete subservience. Mirko couldn't see their faces because they were facing the man, but judging from the sounds they were making, they seemed delirious.

Their foreheads touching the floor, the only parts raised were their shapely asses, where the man's feet were situated.

A whiff of air suddenly passed by Mirko. Her nose twitched, feeling a stinging sensation due to her acute senses. The smell of sex in the room was pervasively overwhelming.

Just many times did they do it in this room...?

Not to mention the heat sticking to her skin. Your heart could palpitate just by the tremendous atmosphere alone.

More importantly, the two women his feet pressed down on....

They were squirting. At regularly short intervals, too. Their bodies twitched as their wet pussies gushed on the floor.

As if getting stepped on felt that great, Mirko thought. Being trampled under someone's feet in the ass like a whore was an insult regardless of context.

And these sluts were enjoying it.

Meanwhile, the untouched woman in the middle playfully shook her ass like a bitch, as if begging to be stepped on as well.

She felt disgusted. They looked like sows.

After puffing up smoke, the man finally acknowledged her presence, "A ranker in my midst. Would you look at that?"

Mirko huffed arrogantly. "If I had any fuckin' choice, I wouldn't be here."

He chuckled at her temperament. "So why are you here, bunny?"

Without warning, Mirko threw a hidden knife at him. The metal made a noise as it wedged itself through the wall, perfectly within an inch from the man's ears.

Unlike a normal person's reaction, however, the man didn't even flinch. Mirko slightly admired that.

"Don't call me that." But she detested his arrogance. No one has ever called her bunny and emerged unscathed.

"Jeez, someone's a bit tense. You look like you haven't slept in days."

That's because she hasn't. After her encounter with a certain villain, she's had bouts of insomnia. His quirk, Sleepless, caused her entire sleep system to fall apart. Melatonin abruptly slowed to a halt--circadian rhythms haphazardly shattered.

None of the agencies could find a cure.

Until her friend, Ryuko, suggested for her to see a guy. She was oddly secretive about it, but she promised Mirko his methods worked.

It wasn't until she searched him up that she found out he was a prostitute.

A well-known one, in fact.

She searched her head for a reason why her friend would suggest her to a prostitute. Was it an insult of some kind?

But the more she researched about him, the more Mirko found out just how many renowned people approved of this man--secretly, of course. Otherwise, the world will collapse in shock.

But people at the peak of their respective fields praised his meticulous treatments.

Regardless, Mirko would kill herself before she pays someone for sex.

"That's because I haven't."

But she underestimated the constant lethargy and pain that accompanied her insomnia.

At this point, she just wanted it to go away. Maybe she could opt for a massage or something.

"I need you to make me fall asleep. A friend recommended me. I'm...getting desperate," she said, clenching her teeth. It pained her to admit it.

But it was true. This was her last resort.

"That's flattering. I wonder who's the friend."

"That's none of your damn business!" Mirko growled.

"You'd be surprised. Who knows, your friend might be one these three. They're well-known pro-heroes too. Girls, stand up and turn around."

"As if my friend would ever--"

Something got stuck in Mirko's throat. A familiar face unbelievably struck her as the woman on the middle faced her. Mirko could see her glazed eyes slowly begin to clear up as they stared at each other.

"Mirko...?"

The man laughed as he puts his arm around the 10th highest ranked hero's shoulder.

"See? It's a small fuckin' world."

Shame filled Ryuko's eyes as she evaded Mirko stinging gaze.

"Why would you...?" She didn't know why exactly, but Mirko felt betrayed.

They were unusually close. In a male-dominated field such as hero-work, being the only women in the top 10 made them indescribably important to women society. They were role-models; vastly independent, not to mention slightly averse to pursuing male partners--who would no doubt make them sidekicks.

They represented all the women in the world. Being such strong figures and icons for feminism, they swore never to make the face Ryuko's making right now towards a man.

Her friend tried to speak, "I'm...sorry....I..."

The man interrupted, "Woah, woah, woah! Why are you saying sorry? Is this bunny making you feel guilty?" He pointed at Mirko as he wrapped his arm around Ryuko's neck.

"Is she?" As she didn't answer, the man named Hanzo asked again before tightening his arm's lock.

Almost immediately, Ryuko's eyes rolled up in forceful pleasure as she suffocated.

"Answer!" Hanzo growled. She lightly nodded just before her legs shook and lost all power.

Mirko's gaze was redirected at her unrecognizable friend's lower body.

She wet herself. Her friend actually squirted the same way those other women did a minute ago. Perhaps even more.

Mirko could see her pussy glisten as an abnormal amount of juice dribbled down on her legs. As a ranker of the Hero Association... no, as a woman, as a human being, this was a humiliating act that should have been unacceptable.

It was her friend. Apart from the difference in clothes--or the lack thereof--Mirko recognized her.

But Ryuko's current appearance was not that of the noble warrior she fought alongside with on the battlefield, but that of a lewd bitch who pees herself in pleasure while she's abused by her master.

Mirko swiftly raised a knife towards the man and threatened to throw.

"Let her go!" she yelled.

"No fucking way," he replied with a goading smile, tightening his hold on her.

"What did you do to her? Is this mind-control? Ryuko, snap out of it!"

The man laughed as he gestured to the women. "Look at their eyes. Does it look like they're being forced to do this? Ryuko, look at your friend."

He loosened up the lock and held Ryuko's chin, forcing her to confront her friend. "Are you being forced to do this?" he asked gently, a contrast to his harsh and abusive physical methods.

With tears in her eyes, she looked at Mirko and shook her head.

"It's an h-honor to be used by Hanzo-sama." Despite the stuttering, Mirko's acute senses told her that Ryuko meant every word from the bottom of her heart. Not a single part of it was a lie.

Hanzo laughed heartily at her humiliation. "See? The bitch fucking enjoys it."

He smacked her ass and she fell on the floor, pissing even further.

The man sighed while patting her head, "Poor Ryuko. Never would've expected a half-bunny of all people to be this bitch of a prude."

He then looked at Mirko and sneered, "You're a fucking excuse of a friend, by the way.

"What?"

"To make an innocent woman feel shame for wanting to be dominated by a strong man--aren't you ashamed? What makes your desires any more valid than hers, hmm? Is it fun to categorize the people that don't fit your narrow point of view as worthless? You're a feminist. I thought women could be anything. She wants this, don't you get it?"

"That's not....!" Mirko couldn't answer. She knew her friend, and Ryuko's eyes told Mirko everything she needed to know.

Ryuko voluntarily wanted to be here. She could barely recognize the look on her friend's face.

One of pure lust and pleasure.

Mirko herself had sexual desires. In fact, her Quirk gave her the attributes and abilities of a rabbit. It granted her superhuman strength and senses which ultimately allowed her to crawl her way through the 5th ranking.

And she's never told anyone about it, but it granted her unusual sexual desires too. Rabbits were highly sexual creatures after all.

She often struggled to hide her animalistic urges and settled to gratify herself in secret. The phrase "fuck like rabbits" didn't come out of nowhere--Mirko was almost constantly in heat.

"Look at these women. All of them barged in and begged. In fact, they pay me to get fucked the way they want. What's so wrong with that? It's better than what you're doing."

Mirko growled, "Do you want that mouth ripped open?"

Hanzo shook his head and spread his arms, "They knew what they wanted and they came to me for it. They pant and drool and serve. These women are being true to their nature, more than you've ever been in your pathetic life. It's not their fault they were born to be a superior man's cock-sleeve. Plus, if it feels good, what the fuck is the problem? Why do you, as a woman, feel the need to deprive them of that?"

Mirko couldn't believe what she was hearing. The insults. The degradation. The audacity of this man to call these women "cock-sleeves."

She looked at the women, thinking they should've woken up by now, but was shocked to see their positive reactions. The naked women actually looked moved by his speech, swooning over his gallant defense. Ryuko included.

She was looking up at him like he was a savior. As if she was just lowly woman who was lucky enough to serve him. As if she herself didn't save thousands of people and changed the trajectory of their lives as a beloved hero.

Looking at the collection of women in front of Hanzo, Mirko wondered what compelled them to agree to this kind of disrespect, even going as far as to pay for it. What kind of pleasure necessitated this kind of dependence? What kind of mind-shattering experience caused them to lose this amount of dignity?

She fought battles because they were fun. That moment when adrenaline kicks in, and your mind is thinking of ways to survive? Nothing beats that.

Seeing the look on these women's faces suddenly made her wonder if she was missing out on something better.

The woman on the left was unfamiliar to her, but Mirko knew the other one. The mother of a talented intern who did a mission with her, Bakugou.

"Mitsuki...?" she whispered under her breath.

The man tilted his head and laughed, "Oh, you know her too? Haha! What a reunion."

He held the blonde mother's chin and spoke to Mirko, "This is one of my favorite. I mean, look at that beautiful skin! She doesn't look a day out of her 30s. God, she's a fucking MILF."

"But that's not the best part. This bitch's Quirk is called Glycerin. As you can guess, it's a useful quirk in my line of business. I mean, it's not exactly a proper lubricant. But with a few tweaks in composition, this bitch is an oil-based lube machine. She couldn't control the consistency at first, but then I taught her how to. Now you can fuck her in the ass immediately without so much as a peep from her. Isn't that right, baby? You're always prepared for me, aren't you?"

Mitsuki gleefully smiled, her eyes in complete adoration as she leaned into his body.

Mirko flinched in disgust at her indecent posture--which the mother seemed to notice.

"Yes, Master can fuck me up the ass any time!" Looking like a total slut, she raised up a middle finger at Mirko with a smirk and gave it a lick like she would ice cream.

Hanzo laughed.

"And I do, isn't that right?"

She nodded arrogantly, looking at Mirko provocatively as if she felt superior--as if she was. Solely based on the fact that she was being fucked and the poor little bunny bitch wasn't.

He looked at Mirko and explained, "I like to get to know my women, you see. Mitsuki here loves to get buttfucked. Doggy-style with my feet on the back of her head is by far her favorite position! Shit, she cums so hard when I do it that way. So we make sure to mate in that position almost every other day--even calling her cuck of a husband during. Haha! I'm telling you, It's good stuff. How long ago have we been doing this again? We met three months ago, didn't we, Mitsu?"

The mother smiled, her eyes glazing over as she reminisced the day her life changed.

"You'd be hard pressed to see another woman as loyal to her husband. Now she doesn't even bat an eye when she kisses that cuck with a mouth full of cum. Oh, as well as her son who's aiming to be a professional hero. Poor kid. Having such a slut for a mother."

Mirko knew that about her. Loyalty. Something the usually pernicious kid also had. She saw where he got that quality when Bakugou introduced them.

Mitsuki, like her son, had a fiery, uncompromising attitude much like her own. Right now, that trait was nowhere to be found.

Currently in place of it was this soft and eager need to be validated, even if the price was to be degraded beyond human reason.

Her family seemed to be nowhere near even the corners of her mind.

Like a collector showing of his selections, he skipped towards the other side and placed his hand on the breasts of the woman Mirko didn't know.

"This here is Kaoruko Awata. God, she gives the best fucking blowjobs with her Quirk, Bubbles. She's great with testicles too. My balls always feel like it's fizzling inside her mouth. Haha! It's like fucking a coke can. She gets real nasty with it too--by far, the messiest blowjobs ever. But sadly, what do you prefer, Awata?"

She yelled proudly, hearts in her eyes, "I love sucking Master's cock, but I love making out with his butthole even more."

"Yep, she loves rimming me. That's why I let her do it every time. She says the smell calms her downnor something. Fucking hell, I don't know how people never saw her for the nasty pervert she is. But hey, who am I to deny her that? As I said before, I like to get to know my women. That way I can be their greatest fantasy ever. If you think about it, I'm doing excellent customer service," he stated with humor.

"Why are you telling me this?" Mirko weakly said. His words, combined with the visual stimuli of these crazy women, slowly started to permeate through her fragile state of mind.

"Because this is what you're going to get if you want to cure that insomnia. My work as a doctor is far behind me. I only offer my services that way now."

He took a step towards her and slowly continued, "I'm going to materialize your base desires like I did with these women. Explore your mind and body. Fuck the shit out of you...."

Mirko shivered.

"And cum on that pretty face of yours. Only then will you be able to sleep. The good news is that my treatments are a one-time thing. So there's no reason for a second session. Of course, unless you want to come back. I'll tread lightly if I were you, though. Within a week or two? I guarantee you'll be a different person. Like these three pigs here." Following which, he hugged them all at once while smiling at her.

The three women suddenly squealed, purposely sounding like dirty pigs as though they agreed with everything he was saying.

Hanzo grinned evilly as he looked at the shock registering on Mirko's face.

Unlike the slutty leotards she usually wore on TV, Mirko was currently dressed casually. It was a little disappointing he couldn't fuck her in uniform, but he wasn't too sad about it.

Nothing could hide those tits and that bombshell figure.

The 5th ranked hero as part of his collection.

His dick twitched just thinking about it.

Mirko denied vehemently, "That ain't possible. There's no fuckin' way....sex can feel that good."

The man chuckled, finding her disbelief cute. All of his customers felt the same way at first. But they ended up under his thumb in the end. Like it or not, sex with him was a life-altering event.

"Do you know what happens to you when you orgasm?" Hanzo asked.

She stayed silent.

"Pleasure isn't exclusive to one part of your brain. In fact, the parts that light up in your brain when you experience pleasure are spacially remote. For example, the lateral orbitofrontal cortex becomes less active during sex. That's the part responsible for reason, decision making, and logical judgement. The deactivation also decreases fear and anxiety, which in turn facilitates the production of hormones like oxytocin and dopamine. They, in turn, make the other parts of your brain light up. Well, it's not exactly in that order...."

Hanzo made a circle-shaped gesture with his hands.

"But like a huge network, you start to see it as less and less of a linear thing; kind of like the classic question of who came first--the chicken or the egg. It starts to not matter. Before you know it, it's already a cycle in motion. Do you see where I'm going with this?"

After the explanation, she could guess the category his quirk lay in.

"I can amplify the numerous brain functions of anyone I touch. My unique Quirk is the reason I was raised to be a medical practitioner. They taught me to mend the body in all sorts of ways through the power of mind. I was a pioneer of stem cell research."

She's heard about it. How could she not? The basis of cell regeneration technology was stem cell research.

She did not expect a random gigolo in a small corner of the world to have been one of the people who made it all possible for heroes to regenerate themselves as easily as they could. She certainly did not expect him to look like he was in his middle-twenties.

Egglime
Egglime
680 Followers