False Alarm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whoosh!

I heard the sound of fabric bunching and metal rattling. My eyes opened wide as I realized that the shower curtain was being yanked open behind me. I spun around in terror, my throbbing dick firmly in my grasp.

"What the fuck are you doing, kid?" asked the fireman on the left.

Firemen? I immediately thought to myself. This can't be real. There's no way this can be happening!

Not only were there two firemen standing in front of me in full gear, but the room was filled with a hazy gray smoke. It wasn't so thick that I couldn't see, but it was clear that something bad was happening.

The two firemen looked like they weren't much older than me. I guessed that they were twenty-three or twenty-four years old. Both of them had their masks pulled down around their necks, which allowed me to see their faces. One was clean-shaven, and the other had a thick, black beard.

"Can you believe this kid?" the bearded one said, nodding to my crotch. "He was so busy jerking it that he didn't even realize the building is on fire."

On fire! The building is fucking on fire! A wave of panic washed over me. My heart started to pound loudly in my chest, and my throat went dry.

"We got to get you out of here, kid," said the clean-shaven one. "If we don't move quickly, the closest set of stairs will be blocked by flames!"

Blocked by flames! What the fuck? I refused to believe what I was hearing. Just a few minutes earlier, when I'd entered the bathroom, there hadn't been any sign of a fire. I could see the dark smoke becoming thicker in the room, though. I couldn't make sense of it all. Is it possible for a fire to spread that quickly?

I began to hyperventilate out of fear, which made it feel like I was pulling the smoky air deep into my lungs. The hair on the back of my neck stood on end. The whole room was spinning around me.

"Just stick with us kid," the bearded guy said. "How about you let this go?"

He reached out with his gloved hand and pulled at my wrist. I looked down to see that my dick was bright red and throbbing in my hand; I had clamped down tightly in my terror. The strand of pre-cum was still dangling from its tip. I felt completely mortified that they could see I had been on the verge of blowing a load, but my brain was violently shoving that feeling to one side to deal with later. Fear of fire will do that.

I released my grasp and planted both hands firmly at my sides. My dick bounced as I let go; the viscous thread of pre-cum detached and landed on the top of my left foot. The bearded guy reached up and yanked my towel down from the shower rod. He jammed it into my right hand.

"Cover yourself up and then we're going to get out of here."

My hands were shaking as I struggled to find the edges of the towel. Wrapping around it my waist wasn't so bad, but my fingers fumbled all over the place as I tried to tuck it into itself to secure it. My hard on strained against it, and I lost all confidence it would stay up as I moved - the towel, that is. Of all the times for my cock to have stubbornly maintained an erection, it had picked the worst one. I grabbed the fabric tightly with my right hand, dreading the journey to come.

"Kid! Kid!" yelled the clean-shaven one as he snapped his fingers in front of my face. "We're going to get you out of here. Just do what we say and you'll be fine."

I wildly nodded. I needed him to know that I understood even if I wasn't able to find my words. The bearded one pulled the respirator mask that was hanging around his neck over his head. It had black-tinted plastic where the eyes were and a conic filter over the mouth.

"I'm going to put this on you," he said. "Since you've never worn one before and it's so smoky, you won't be able to see. It will keep you from dying from smoke inhalation though."

He slid the cumbersome device down over my head. His fingers fiddled with the plastic straps on the back of my skull. I felt immense pressure as he did whatever was needed to fastening it tight.

He hadn't been exaggerating; inside the mask, it was pitch black. I wasn't able to see a thing. My chest was expanding and contracting rapidly; my body was panicking and gulping for all the air it could take in. I felt a gloved hand press against my sternum.

"Just breathe, kid," he commanded. "It will all be fine."

I focused on trying to accept that he was telling me the truth - that he was a professional, and so I could trust him. I could still hear the chimes of the fire alarm blaring; it was adding to my sense of disorientation.

"Loop your arm with mine," the clean-shaven one instructed.

I bent my left arm to create a crook; his padded arm squeezed its way into the opening so that we were linked side-by-side. I continued to hold my towel securely in place with my other hand. We started walking towards to doorway, with him guiding me.

"We're going to head for the stairwell to the right," the bearded one said. "It's only about fifteen feet."

I shook my head, feeling a sense of dread as I waited for them to open the door. I could tell when they began to crack it because the alarm got louder. The fireman who was guiding me yanked me into the hall. I stumbled, but managed to find my footing on the threadbare carpet.

"We need to move quickly," the clean-shaven one commanded.

I was doing my best not to trip as we hurried down the hallway. I abruptly slammed into his side as we came to a sudden halt. I was desperately squinting, hoping that it would offer some visibility, but it was still pitch black.

"We are at the top of the stairs," the bearded one said. "We're going to have to do a fireman's carry since you can't see."

I didn't know what he was talking about. Before I had time to even nod, the clean-shaven one unhooked his arm from mine.

"Bend forward like you are trying to touch the ground with your fingers," the bearded one said.

I hesitated for a moment before leaning forward and trying to touch the ground with my left hand. I could feel the carpet beneath my fingertips.

"Both hands need to go down," he said.

I fiddled with the towel, not wanting to let it go. I felt resigned as I removed my right hand from my waist and placed it on the ground as well.

I could feel one of them positioning himself beneath me. I assumed it was the bearded one, since he as the larger of the two. He had a similar build to me, whereas I didn't think the other one would have been able to support my weight.

He wrapped one arm between my legs and the other one between my arms. He huffed as he began to stand up from his squatting position. I tried to go limp.

He wrenched one of his arms behind my knee, pulling my leg in front of him. My torso lay across his shoulders like a human backpack. He jostled after standing, trying to make sure that I was securely in place.

As he made his final adjustments, I felt the towel sliding down the back of my ass. I could tell that my firm, peachy behind was fully exposed. I instinctively tried to grasp for it, but one of my arms was locked in sync with the fireman's, and the other one couldn't reach the hem.

"His towel is falling off," the clean-shaven one said.

I felt a sense of relief that he had noticed. He must have seen me trying - and failing - to reach for it.

"This will make it easier for both of you," he said.

I felt as he yanked the towel away from my body. It slid across my bulky thighs. As it pulled out from underneath my front side, I could feel my throbbing dick repositioning itself into the fireman's shoulder. The fire-resistant material felt warm and smooth on the bottom of my engorged shaft.

He draped the towel over my ample behind. I breathed a sigh of relief to know that I was no longer exposed. I wasn't worried about either of them seeing my ass since they were saving my life, but that didn't mean the entire student body needed to see it when I left the building.

The bearded one started to tenuously walk down the stairs while balancing me on his back. I could feel my nuts jostling; his bicep was tickling their fine hair with each step he took.

I started to recognize a pattern as well. Each time he'd descend a step, my body would pull away at first. As his foot would come into contact with the ground again, my cock would bury itself back into the fabric of his coat. By the time we had made it to the stairwell of the second floor, my dick had released a small puddle of pre-cum. It was sliding back and forth in the sticky warmth even though I wasn't doing anything.

I realized that when the poor guy got back to the firehouse, he was going to find a suspicious stain on the exact place my dick had been resting. It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what had happened. Having absolutely nothing else to do or think about, I wallowed in my mortification. Worse than that, my embarrassment wasn't doing anything to soften my cock.

"He's starting to slide off," the bearded one said. "Can you help hold him in place for the last flight?"

"No problem, man," his friend responded.

A jolt of energy shot through me as I felt the clean-shaven guy's gloved hand position itself underneath the towel and cup itself against my ass. My nuts tightened at the novel sensation. As we started to descend more steps, I could feel the palm of his hand grinding into my balls. His middle finger was slipping deeper between my cheeks with each step.

My dick continued to press into the slippery fabric on the bearded one's shoulder. I was dripping buckets. I was certain that it must be dribbling down the front of his uniform. It was too much to bear.

"Please let me down," I said, speaking for the first time since we had met.

"It's not that many more steps," the bearded one responded.

The gloved middle finger of the clean-shaven guy had completely separated my cheeks. It was massaging my hole with each step. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before. My asshole started to twitch, overcome by the novel sensation.

I felt so scared, humiliated, and turned on at the same time. I was praying that I could make it to the bottom of the stairs without blowing my load. Then, I told myself, I'd be able to resecure my towel around my waist, and then slink off to a cluster of trees behind the building to hide for however long it took for the crowd to disperse.

Every nerve ending in my body was on fire, though. It felt fitting since I was being saved from one, but I had no idea what on earth was wrong with me - why I was so turned on despite all the fear and embarrassment I felt, and despite knowing that going limp and suffering an hour of blue balls would be vastly preferable to what might happen if I came. I literally had to resist the urge to start thrusting. I knew it was completely insane, but I was so close to cumming that it felt like my body was acting entirely on its own. I was stuck in the audience, shouting at the screen, trying to tell some dumb teenager in a horror movie to do exactly the opposite of everything he was doing.

"Oof!" the bearded one said as we made contact with the floor again.

My cock rammed back into the coat. I felt him start walking again with barely a pause to absorb the impact of the final step. Oh, shit, I thought, we made it to the ground floor! I was waiting for him to confirm it, but he didn't.

The clean-shaven one removed his hand from my ass, but his friend didn't stop walking. Instead of thrusting, my dick started to slide from side to side in its own slippery pre-cum. It was a different motion, but it was just as stimulating.

"We're almost there," the bearded one said.

Almost where? I wondered. Are they taking me outside? I had figured that once we were at the bottom of the stairs, they'd at least set me down and let me reorient myself. My heart started pounding again; I could feel the pulsing in my engorged dick.

"I'll get the door," the clean-shaven one said. "How much did your cousin say he is paying for this again?"

"Dude!" the bearded one yelled.

How much is his cousin what? I immediately started to wiggle; the bearded one wrenched his arms even tighter around my knee and arm.

I felt a quick tickling sensation as the towel was ripped from my body. I knew that I was fully exposed; I assumed the clean-shaven one had done the deed. A wave of nausea caused my stomach to do a full somersault.

The sounds of people talking and birds chirping flooded into the building, offsetting the rhythmic blaring of the alarm. A warm breeze collided with my bare ass. I could feel the sun starting to shine down on my naked body as we crossed the threshold to the outdoors. I continued to squirm, trying to free myself even though I was essentially blind and bound. I started to realize that the mask wasn't actually tinted, it must have been painted over with a black substance.

"Cousin, Viktor!" I heard Alexei's voice shout. "What've you got there? Is that Logan Prentice?"

"He was in the shower jerking off when we went in to check all of the rooms," Viktor laughed.

"Oh my god, that's Logan!" a girl squealed.

"Did he say they caught him wanking in the shower?" a guy chortled.

"His ass is so pale," another girl chimed in. "He looks like Casper the Ghost!"

I was starting to get a sense of the size of the crowd from all of the scattered comments and laughter. It had to be at least fifty people. I couldn't believe that fifty of my peers were watching me get hauled around naked on a fireman's shoulder.

"Let me down!" I yelled.

I continued to writhe around on Viktor's shoulder. My desire to not draw any more attention from passersby was surpassed by a desperate need to break free. I could hear footsteps walking towards me as I flailed.

My leaking cock was on overdrive. Each slippery movement sent a jolt of energy into my groin. My balls were slapping up against Viktor's padded bicep; each slapping motion caused them to pull tighter to my body.

"I think he's saying he wants down," Alexei said.

I felt Viktor start to hunch over. A feeling of relief inundated me. I stopped my wriggling at the looming thought of being freed.

"Wait one second," Alexei said. "What's that on your coat?"

I could feel Viktor straightening himself into a standing position again. I used all my force to disengage, but my increased flailing was also pushing me past my breaking point. The most sensitive part of my cock head was surging with energy. My nuts began to spasm.

"Look at this naughty boy, everyone!" Alexei yelled. "Some of his post-jerk-off jizz stained my cousin's coat!"

"Oh my god, that's disgusting!"

"That's sick, bro!"

"He better pay the dry-cleaning bill!"

The comments continued to cut through the mixture of laughing and groans of disgust. My face turned beet red, although nobody could see it below the altered respirator mask. I wanted to die in that moment. I wanted to disappear into the earth.

"Bad boy!" Alexei yelled as he smacked my ass with his open palm.

The force of his touch jostled my dick in the pool of pre-cum and caused my hole to clench. A bolt of electricity shot out from it and collided with the wave of pleasure surging through my rock-hard cock. In that moment, I was one-hundred-percent certain that his slap had been the straw that had broken the camel's back.

"You can let him down now," Alexei chuckled.

I felt myself sliding off of Viktor's shoulder as he squatted towards the ground. My bare feet made contact with the lush grass. My balls were spasming as he pulled himself out from under me. My knees had turned to jelly; I was straining every other muscle in my body just to avoid collapsing into a heap.

"He's hard!" one of the girls from earlier shouted.

People were laughing, cheering, and shouting. The noise increased tenfold. The commotion had to be attracting more students to the crowd. Alexei's shrill laugh cut through all of the others.

I frantically clawed at the bindings on the back of the respirator. I knew that I needed to be able to see if I wanted to run away. I was riding the wave that was cresting within me as my fingers fumbled with the slick plastic.

I felt the first eruption spewing forth from within me. My hands froze. A thick, hot rope of cum shot out of my vibrating cock. I imagined the horror on the onlookers' faces; it was the smallest of consolations that I couldn't see it.

I reached down and grabbed my dick, trying to position it so it would do the least amount of damage. The idea of shooting my load onto a stranger in the crowd was too much to tolerate. I pointed it up at my chest.

"He's fucking cumming!" a guy shouted.

"What the Hell is wrong with you?" a familiar-sounding girl's voice asked.

"That's disgusting!" another girl exclaimed.

The next explosion splattered against the underside of my chin, creating a pathway down my right pec and abs. Three subsequent ropes of cum erupted all over my six-pack. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced in my life.

My legs buckled after the final blast; I collapsed to my knees. I felt defeated and exhausted. I knew that nobody would be talking about Alexei after what I had just done. I wondered what dehumanizing nickname they would come up with for me.

I heard rustling and felt someone walk up behind me. A set of nimble fingers quickly undid the clasps on the respirator. I felt it being pulled away from me face; I had to close my eyes as light flooded into them after having been immersed in total dark.

"I told you it was him!" a girl's voice said.

"Wow, I guess you were right," someone answered back.

I cracked my eyes open to see Alexei leaning down in front of me. A wide smile was plastered across his face. He gently placed his hand on my shoulder.

"I was just trying to joke around," he said, repeating the exact words I had said to him less than an hour earlier.

As he walked away, I could more clearly see the assembled crowd. At least one hundred people were fanned out in front of me in a loose semicircle. All three of my suite mates were there, as well as about half the residents of the dorm, who must have been inside when the fire alarm went off. The rest were a bunch of students who had been on their way to class or other campus activities.

Roughly half of them were pointing their phones at me. I felt like I was going to vomit; I knew that I was never going to live it down. Even if it was banned as obscene on traditional social media, it would invariably make its way to porn sites as amateur content.

I heard the entrance of the dorm open behind me. The alarm has stopped ringing.

"False alarm," Viktor announced. "You are now all free to return to the building."

Alexei was the first one to start walking towards the building. Once he reached me again, he pulled off his baseball cap. He tossed it at me, and, much to my surprise, I caught it.

"For god's sake, cover yourself up!" he sneered.

Another wave of embarrassment washed over me. I pushed the hat down towards my rapidly-deflating cock and pressed it firmly over my crotch. I tried to stand, but my legs immediately buckled. Diego and Franklin walked over to me. Without a word, they helped me to my feet. They each supported me by grasping one of my biceps as we started my nearly naked, cum-drenched walk of shame back to our room.

12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are so good! Your set ups and stories' progressions are amazing, the characters are hunky, well endowed and hot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

your stories are always so good, love seeing these college guys getting humiliated!

nahalinahaliover 1 year ago

your stories are always my favourites

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While the prank pulled on Logan was no doubt embarrassing, I think what happened to Aleksei was much more humiliating. The public exposure of his micro dick and the nickname Baby Dick is much worse than Logan’s ordeal. I think some people might think it’s really hot that a 6’3” ripped stud was bating in the shower and has to be rescued and carried out naked by a hunk fireman, and all the jostling caused him to brick up and cum huge. Plus Logan has a giant 9” prick so no embarrassment there. He’ll likely have girls and guys interested in him, while everyone ignores Baby Dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, what goes around, comes around. Now, let it go before this escalates and really gets out of control. And just remember, you can always take solace in the fact that the vids and photos of you show a NINE INCH DICK. That will undoubtedly be what people will remember the most. I probably wouldn't mention that to Alexei though. This story was fun to read. MLF

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Stripping the Salutatorian Prank leaves high school senior humiliated at commencement.in Gay Male
Obstacle Course Humiliation College senior humiliated by friends during obstacle course.in Gay Male
Bathing Suit Dilemma Two straight guys get surprisingly horny in the Jacuzzi.in Gay Male
Camping with Big-Dicked Friend Pt. 01 Cocky rival dominates me on a backpacking trip.in Gay Male
Sexy Swimsuit Straight guy with girl's ass gives dirty lapdance at the pool.in Gay Male
More Stories