Familiar Friends & Flirtatious Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Kali capitulated and twisted around, lifting herself up and turning around until she was straddling Weyland. With what was left of her modesty, she tugged down the back hem of her dress to keep her backside covered. As she lowered herself onto his lap, she felt the bulge in his shorts against her, the fabric pressing against her exposed labia. The contact made them both go nervously rigid, and she glanced up to catch his eye. In that instant, they both recognized how anxious each other were, and the eye contact broke immediately, the pair blushing profusely.

"Sorry about this," Weyland muttered quietly enough that only she could hear.

Kali blushed deeper, feeling a bit guilty that he had been roped into her outburst. She let out the tiniest tense laugh then leaned in to whisper in his ear, "Well, you might as well enjoy it." As she spoke, she tried to hide her anxiousness behind a veneer of flirty confidence, but her voice still came out shakily. Regardless, she felt the pressure between her legs grow ever more rigid. She smiled, her previous frustration and anger melting away as she felt Weyland's body reacting to her atop him. Without thinking, Kali rested her arms on his shoulders and relaxed her body a bit.

"Mmm, good girl," Rey said softly from beside her. As the words came out, Kali felt an electricity run through her body. She was not sure if the urge was telling her to run away, laugh it all off, or melt into submissiveness. Rey's tone was just too tempting and confident and calm. Rey rested her chin on Weyland's shoulder, looking past her boyfriend's nervous face to Kali, "Now, do it."

Kali squinted in confusion, muttering weakly in response, "Do... do what?"

"Mm mm," Rey said, shaking her head gently, "Don't think about it. Don't stress about it. The first intrusive thought that hits you, do it now."

Kali froze for a second, still mentally fighting against a need for control, for order. The ease that everyone else could just fall into apathetic relaxation was frustrating. Looking into Rey's eyes, she realized that the other girl was trying to get that exact point across. Holding onto her control was the same as holding onto her stress. She just had to trust her friends, trust that they were right. If she could only stop her racing mind from-

Kali's whole body lurched forward, her hand cupping the side of Rey's head as she drew the other girl into a deep kiss, leaning past Weyland's shoulder to engage his girlfriend. She felt both of them stiffen, but she committed herself to the action, keeping her eyes closed for fear of seeing the other's reaction. Just as the shock of her own brazenness started to sour into regret, she felt Rey's soft hands wrap around her as well. One looped behind her head, drawing her into a deeper kiss, and Kali felt the other girl's tongue slip past her lips and begin to dance across her own, the taste of her friend hot and sweet. Rey's other hand slid up the outside of her thigh, below the hem of her dress and up to her waist. Kali heard Weyland let out a breath of surprise, but his stiffness grew hard as a rock beneath her. Kali's free hand desperately tugged at his shirt until she could press her hand against his bare chest, fingertips digging it his skin. At the same time, she rolled her hips against him, warmth growing between her legs as she shifted and pushed and slid up and down upon him through his shorts.

Kali heard a rustling behind her from where Nate and Liz we sitting, but she tried to ignore it, worried about breaking the moment. However, in the instant of distraction, Rey took advantage and expertly pulled free from Kali and Weyland. The sudden absence made him lose his balance, and he tumbled sideways, falling onto his back on the loveseat. Kali toppled onto him as well, but her grip on his chest kept her from falling off the sofa. However, the tumble had caused her to go from straddling his lap to laying on top of his chest. They stared at each other for a moment, and Kali ignored the urge to hesitate, leaning in to kiss him the same as she had been with Rey. His hands reached down and cupped her ass beneath her dress, holding her in place as she balanced on his lean body. The way his hands laid and her sprawling position made Kali sure that she was exposed for all to see from behind, but at this point, she did not care.

Weyland pulled her deeper into the kiss, the rough stubble of his beard a different kind of intoxicating to Rey's soft lips and cheeks. Kali felt him grunt in surprise, and she paused, feeling his shorts stripped away from beneath her. Since she still felt his hands on her bare behind, she could only guess that it must have been Rey. As his shorts were yanked away, Kali immediately felt his excited cock bounce free, thudding against her wet opening. In that moment, he pulled back from the kiss, embarrassment and a bit of panic in his eyes. Kali just smiled softly, giving him a gentle nod, and he seemed to relax for a moment. However, his body instantly grew rigid again when Rey took hold of his rigid cock, giving it one teasingly long stroke before guiding it easily inside Kali's hungry opening. As she felt Weyland slip inside her, Kali instinctively pushed down on him, letting him surge inside to the hilt with little resistance as her wet warmth wrapped around him eagerly. Letting out a whimpering sigh, Kali started to move back and forth, chest heaving in exhilaration as she listened to Weyland's staggered breaths.

A hand brushed her hair behind her ear, then Rey kissed her gently on the cheek, "There you go... Don't stop..." Kali nodded shakily, her arms folded beneath her, tucked under Weyland's shirt as he began to match her rhythm. The pair rocked back and forth, and Kali could barely breathe as she felt him push in and out, causing her whole body to tingle and twitch. Rey let them go for a while, just sitting on the floor beside the loveseat, running her hand through Kali's hair or tickling her back. After a while, she leaned back in, her voice speaking into Kali's ear, growly and hungry, "You're doing so good, but I want some of this, too."

Kali's eyes opened sluggishly, trying to shake the swimming feeling away to let her friend have Weyland back. However, Rey did not guide her off of his lap. Instead, she took Kali by the shoulders and pushed her upright with surprising strength. The unexpected movement transitioned her from laying gently on Weyland's chest to straddling his hips. The shift in position made her fall further onto him, and his excited cock buried itself even deeper as her weight pressed down on him. Kali could not help but let out a moaning cry, then felt the dress being pulled up over her head. Rey tugged it free before rolling it up sloppily and tossing it to the side where her own shorts and underwear were laying. She still wore her loose crop top, but otherwise, she was just as naked as Kali.

With Weyland now thrusting up into her, Kali was too occupied to do much more than suck in gasping breaths and watch as Rey climbed onto the now crowded loveseat as well. Like Kali, she positioned herself straddling Weyland, though over his gleeful countenance rather than his lap. With his hands still holding Kali by the backside to pull her into his thrusts, he could do little more than disappear between her thighs as Rey gingerly positioned herself over him. Kali sat upright, fingertips shivering on Weyland's chest as her whole body jolted upright over and over again in rhythm with his efforts. Her chest shuddered and heaved, eyes now darting manically over Rey's graceful form. In contrast, her friend seemed perfectly collected and serene. As Weyland's lips and tongue began working between her legs, she merely let out a contented sigh and then locked eyes with Kali, who was in far less control of her body's responses.

"Enjoying yourself?" Rey asked flirtatiously.

Kali tried to respond, but the words caught in her throat as Weyland began quickening his pace. What was left of her pragmatic mind wondered if he had done it on purpose to make it harder for her to focus on an answer, or if he had just grown more excited with both of the girls atop him. Struggling, Kali just managed to nod rapidly, which she imagined was lost in the motion of her body bouncing up and down already. Despite that, Rey seemed to deem the answer sufficient and smiled, tilting her head back with closed eyes while she lifted her arms up to rest while he diligently worked beneath them.

After a while, Kali's breaths came more and more shallow as she felt the wellspring inside her begin to overflow its boundaries. She gritted her teeth, willing the surging to calm, not wanting to end the feeling she was experiencing. Rey seemed to pick up on her struggles, because she opened her eyes and tilted her head with a smile, "Are you ready?"

Kali shook her head in desperation, then the thought of them stopping filled her with dread, and she changed her mind, letting out a struggled grunt and nodding instead. As if reading her intentions despite his lack of view, Weyland reached around her thighs, taking her arms gently behind her until he had her by the wrists. With an unyielding but measured grip, he tugged her arms downward, both pinning them behind her against the small of her back as well as pulling her into his increasingly rough thrusts. Completely immobilized against his efforts, Kali lost control of whatever was left to hold back the entropic upsurge within her. The overstimulation was only magnified as Rey leaned forward, pressing herself into Weyland's hungry maw ever more and grabbing Kali's face with both hands, kissing her more deeply than anyone had ever kissed her before. Kali convulsed and jolted, pinned into Weyland's invading cock, breath halted by Rey's tongue tangling with hers, and her skin electrified, especially where Rey's pressed against hers.

The three of them slid into ecstasy in rapid succession, like a row of dominoes, each toppling the next. Kali came first, her body tensing rigidly, making her shoulders feel like they would break free as she clenched and tugged against Weyland's immovable grip. Her toes curled and knees gripped his sides so hard that she wondered if her throes were hurting him. Weyland's climax rolled through him nearly as intensely, causing his back to arch, pressing his waist against Kali's shuddering frame ever deeper. His legs had been bent over the arm of the loveseat, so at a his body arched, Kali was lifted so that her knees no longer supported her, causing her entire body weight to press him inside even deeper inside while her legs dangled helplessly on either side of him. Even as Weyland slackened beneath her, Kali's body reverberated with shuddering spasms, like echoed waves rolling over her from head to toe. Rey's was much calmer, like a pail that had been trickle-fed finally tilting over. While the other two convulsed in adrenaline fueled throes, Rey stayed in steady control of her own body. As she watched Kali and Weyland succumb, she merely smiled and let out a breath that staggered in light staccato, and a single feral wave of goosebumps rolled over her skin as she let the feeling bloom and spread over her.

After they recovered, Kali felt herself lowered against Weyland's chest, Rey tucking in beside her. As she fought off the urge to fall asleep, she felt the other girl rub tender fingers through her hair, humming melodically as the three settled into their cuddled pile on the couch. Wearily, Kali glanced over, seeing Liz on the verge of her own excitement as Nate held her against him with an arm around the waist, hand massaging her exposed breast. Her shirt was bunched up around her upper chest, and her shorts and underwear were discarded as well. Unabashed, Liz sat on his lap, facing the trio with her legs splayed wide. She had presumably been watching, but now her head was thrown back as Nate's other hand moved in a blur between her open thighs.

Kali smirked, imagining that her friend had likely watched the entire chaotic thrall. Liz started crying out shamelessly as Nate gripped her harder, hands and fingers working in practiced patterns. Kali tucked into Rey and Weyland's arms, watching her friends enjoy each other, but sheer exhaustion and the nest of warm limbs wrapped around her caused the blackness to slip over her before she even realized she had given in to it.

12