All Comments on 'Familiar with Benefits Ch. 01-06'

by CDFable

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CDFableCDFable7 months agoAuthor

Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story. I don't usually write stories this long and I've been sitting on this one for half a year. I wasn't sure if it was worth publishing and I wouldn't have if it weren't for the encouragement of fellow author Selina_Shaw so please give her works a read. She's fantastic and an inspiration.

Anywho, I'd really appreciate any feedback or thoughts you might have on the story so please let me know! Have a wonderful day <3

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew7 months ago

I liked this a lot! You have a great take on the relationship between the 'imp' and Ryg, it is a unique and interesting spin I must say. There are not a lot of plot hooks for future development, but at the moment that does not matter. The short term future is right in front of us. I eagerly await the next installment.

rhuns56rhuns567 months ago

Great story, can’t wait to read more. Keep it up !

sennodensennoden6 months ago

Despite the MC being slightly grating, this is great so far. There are many directions this could go in, and I think I'd like many of them

ArkusRuksulArkusRuksul6 months ago

Immaculate character writing, love all the cast members, the setting is just what it needs to be, and the romance/smut is well paced. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The protagonist in this is so pathetic and so stupid that it robs the story of all joy.

my_third_accountmy_third_account6 months ago

Personally I find a person of this nature incredibly hard to believe is real. It reminds me a lot of the typical Japanese stereotype male main character. And I fucking hate it. That said I do have hopes for our pathetic "hero" to grow into a much stronger more confident version of himself.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story so far! Really liking how the MC is changing over time, and looking forward to reading more about the world in general. Looking forward to seeing how Dys' imp has been interacting with her after seeing Ull's experience!

Selina_ShawSelina_Shaw21 days ago

Aaaaah this was SO GOOD! An absolute blast, I adore Kiu and oh god poor Ryg, I'm such a sucker for stressed out men haha. This had me cackling and grinning all the way through, so quick and sharp, and one of my favourite themes is unravelling an uptight boy soooo I'm hooked. I'm really intrigued by the shifting dynamics and attractions between the four characters and the exploration of power and allure. So excited for it to continue (if you want to)!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCDFable@CDFable
Comedy fantasy erotica writer. Smut with a little romance thrown in. Support my paid works https://www.amazon.com/s?i=digital-text&rh=p_27%3AC.+D.+Fable Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/CdFable