All Comments on 'Families That Learn Together'

by Aguywithastory

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
FanFuckingtastic

Need about 10 more stars for this one.

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

I learned that you are qam excellent writer.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 3 years ago

A great story that is very well written. I hope there is a dozen more chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Delightful

Great story. A few typo's during, but that's forgivable, this was a finger licking read. I look forward to more from this family and topic.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 3 years ago
Great story,

Great story. Fun fucking families.

Only issue is spelling, please get an editor help you. Still a great 5 star!! Would be a lot more if possible with editing.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is stays great after a second reading

This is one of the few, great, stories here that you can come back to multiple times and it is just as good, maybe better, than the first time you read it.

Simon98Simon98over 3 years ago
Next episode?

Will you be making a follow-up?

HornyTraveler666HornyTraveler666almost 3 years ago

This is a great story and keeps you wanting more and more as you are reading it. I do hope that more of this story is in the works, cause I would really enjoy seeing where these adventures take us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well my cock was dripping after reading this . My only thoughts are, Oh why aren't i in a family like that.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock308 months ago
I wish

Wow, what a great story. I wish my family was like that. I have wanted to have sex with most of my family for years, mom, sister, aunts, cousins. I loved your story. The only thing I wish is that you were a little more descriptive about the sex. I still gave your story 5 *. Thank you for writing this and all your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome 👌, 5 🌟. My pussy was dripping wet.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Excerpt ftom the story.

Quote:

My suitcase and his overnight bag were sitting on that king-sized bed and Uncle Larry was sitting on that same bed taking off his boots. I froze and looked at the bed. Then I looked at Uncle Larry. He was smiling. Then I looked back at the bed. Then I threw myself into his arms and kissed him. He kissed me back. It was a long, passionate kiss. Not the kiss of a niece to her uncle. A kiss that told of an upcoming night of unbridled passion. "Oh god Uncle Larry. I love you. Please fuck me." And he did.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

FAMILIES THAT LEARN TOGETHER is an excellent incest love/sex story: 5.0 = 100%!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Aguywithastory is an excellent incest story-teller.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

FAMILIES THAT LEARN TOGETHER is an excellent incest sex story, 5.0 (100%)!

It is a five page story, but it definitely is not boring!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous