Family 'Adult' Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He is an adult now Mel," Kelly replied.

At this point Tim had stopped in the hallway before he rounded the corner to go into the living room. He was curious what his mom and Aunt Kelly were talking about, especially after his mom brought him up as an objection to... something.

"Yes, I know, obviously... But that doesn't mean that..." again with the whispering. Tim tried to inch closer, but he couldn't make out what his mom was saying. He almost jumped when his aunt suddenly burst out loudly.

"Oh My God! Little taboo don't you think sis... I mean even for you," Melanie cried.

"Shhhhh, Jesus Kel, I can't take you anywhere..." Melanie was laughing despite her objection.

Melanie had stood up and was heading back towards the kitchen which would put her in eyeshot of Tim. He quickly stepped back and took a re-start at a leisurely walk into the open space between the living room and the kitchen. Acting as though he'd just arrived and had heard nothing.

"Oh, hey Aunt Kelly," Tim offered first, right as Kelly noticed him coming down the hallway.

"Hi Tim, good to see you again," Kelly was holding an empty wine glass, "I was just going to refill this, can I get you something?"

"Oh, no thanks, not yet. I'll wait till we get down to the boat," Tim replied.

"Sounds good," Kelly replied as she continued into the Kitchen.

"Tim, Holly was asking about you when she and Aunt Kel arrived. I told her you were unpacking, but now she's already down getting the boat ready with Steve. You can head down there now if you want, or you can wait to go down with me and Kelly," Melanie explained.

"Sure, I'll head down now," Tim decided.

The boat launch was about one tenth of a mile down a trail on his parent's property. Steve had a dock and a pole barn built down there. The pole barn was big enough to hold the boat in the winter, and in the summer when the boat was on the water, it could easily serve as a party and hang-out space. It had full electrical and plumbing run to it, and being large enough to house a 48ft Yacht meant that when it was empty it was very spacious. Steve had loaded the space up with a Pool Table, Ping-Pong, a basketball hoop, and a few arcade machines. Tim had celebrated his 18th birthday in that pole barn.

When Tim arrived down at the boat dock, he didn't see or hear anyone. Tim decided to check out the pole barn, and when he looked inside, he didn't see anyone.

"Hello," Tim called out.

Nothing.

Tim figured that Steve and Holly must be down in the cabin of the boat. Tim climbed aboard and noticed a pile of clothes in a pile on one of the benches. He turned to go down into the cabin when suddenly the door opened, and a mildly disheveled Holly appeared. Upon seeing him, she immediately threw herself at him to give him a big hug.

"Oh my God! Tim! You startled me!" Holly cried out as she wrapped him in her arms.

Holly was wearing a yellow string bikini, and the sight of her and the feel of her skin and body against his, and the way in which her tits pressed against him, and the fact that he hadn't been laid in a long time all combined to give Tim an immediate hardon. The awkwardness of the hug was exacerbated due to the position of Tim relative to Holly. Tim was standing 2 steps above Holly on the stairs down to the cabin, this resulted in Holly's tits pressing just above Tim's groin, but with an erection, it meant that Tim's loose fitting board shorts had given room for his cock to harden right between Holly's tits.

Tim struggled with what to do next as Holly continued to press into him longer than seemed necessary. When she didn't let go, Tim put his arms around her and gave her a squeeze, and then released her. This seemed to prompt Holly to pull back from Tim.

"Someone's happy to see me," Holly said with a smirk. Holly then turned around and headed back down into the cabin shouting, "Steve, Tim's here!"

Tim followed Holly, noticing that her bikini bottoms were only really covering one cheek. The other side was nestled between her incredibly sexy ass. The vegan and yoga lifestyle looked as good on Holly as it had on Aunt Kelly for sure. Tim quickly reached down to aim his hardon in a better direction to be less noticeable. When he entered the cabin, he saw Steve, shirtless with his own board shorts on. He looked like he was rearranging the beer in the fridge.

"Hey buddy, can I get you a beer?" Steve asked.

Tim figured it was time to loosen up or he'd probably give himself an aneurism trying to deal with his horniness, Holly, and oh god, 'Aunt Kelly might be wearing a bikini later too' Tim thought.

"Yeah great," Tim replied, and Steve handed him a beer from the fridge after opening it for him.

Steve was tan, probably from spending the summer out on the boat consistently. Tim also noticed that Holly was nicely tanned, and he realized that Holly's exposed butt cheek was also tanned. This caused Tim to feel self-conscious as he knew that he didn't have any such tanning going on since he had spent most of his summer working and sleeping.

Holly squatted down to look in a lower cabinet for something. This caused her already disheveled bikini bottom to stretch further to the side in this position. Tim found himself searching for the treasure box he knew lay beneath, and although he couldn't quite see it, he found himself imagining it.

"Uncle Steve, where's the margarita salt? I thought you kept it in here," Holly whined.

Steve turned around after having handed the beer to Tim, "Hey Hol, Tim and I are appreciating the little show you're putting on, but I think you should know your ass is hanging out. The salt is in the drawer above that cabinet," Steve looked at Tim with a knowing smile and patted him on the shoulder as he headed back above.

Holly reached back and felt her exposed booty, "Oops," Holly giggled to herself, and she reached back to readjust while she remained squatted. Tim was entranced as he watched her.

"Tim, Holly," Melanie and Kelly had arrived and were calling out. This broke Tim's trance and he turned to head back up while Holly made her Margarita.

Once everyone was on deck, Melanie got everyone set up for some pictures before they set out from the dock. Kelly and Melanie set out food down in the cabin for people to snack on as they wished. And Holly was laying out in the sun while she got to control the music for the first hour of their cruise.

"Mom, I really don't want to get tan lines, is it okay if I tan naked like normal?" Holly asked.

Kelly and Melanie were sitting together chatting, and Tim could see his mom shift uncomfortably at the question. Tim wasn't sure if it was the "tanning naked part", or the "like normal" part, that had caused her to become so uneasy. Tim, for his part, stopped breathing.

"Sure honey, go ahead," Aunt Kelly replied.

"Kel, are you sure that's..." Melanie began.

"It's not like Tim hasn't seen tits before Mel, I think its fine if Holly is comfortable with it," Steve interrupted.

Tim still wasn't breathing as Holly began removing her bikini. Her tits were larger than her mom's and could easily fill Tim's hands, there was no sag to them at all, and they were in fact tanned as Holly had indicated they would be. Tim was rock hard at this moment. Kelly had moved to sit next to Tim without him even realizing it, and when she patted him on his leg Tim almost jumped out of his skin.

"Sorry," Kelly giggled, "You don't mind if Holly tans naked, do you?" Kelly asked directly.

Tim was a little overwhelmed. He thought back to seeing Holly disheveled and the feel of her tits wrapped around his cock. She had noticed and commented on it. Now she was getting naked for everyone to see as she laid out to tan. This was obviously not a first time for Steve, his mom, and Aunt Kelly. Tim's head was swimming.

"Tim why don't you go lay out with Holly and get some sun, let's get some of that tan you used to have back," Aunt Kelly said this while pulling Tim to his feet, he was too dazed to do anything other than what he was told. Kelly pulled his shirt up and removed it. She ran her fingers just inside the band of his shorts which sent tingles all over his body and made his cock even harder (if that was possible).

"Tan lines or no tan line for you Tim?" Aunt Kelly asked.

"Uhhh," was all Tim could reply.

"What do you think Holly, tan lines or no tan lines for Tim?" Kelly called out.

"NO TAN LINES," Holly yelled back.

Before anyone could object, Tim felt his aunt pull his shorts down to expose him in front of everyone. Well, Steve wasn't looking. But Aunt Kelly, his mom, and Holly all got a full view of Tim completely nude for the first time since... certainly since he was an adult. Tim felt his face flush fully red, and he finally reached down to cover his erection.

"Kel, what the heck, Tim is obviously not comfortable with this, Tim you can put your shorts back on," Tim heard his mother say.

"We've all seen it now, what difference does it make?" Holly pleaded, "Cmon Tim, come here next to me."

Kelly didn't give Tim a chance to decide, she pushed him out towards Holly.

"Don't worry about the boner Tim, it's understandable given the circumstances," Steve said casually.

Here Tim was, standing out in front of his family, completely naked to "tan." Holly, his hot 18-year-old cousin was laying out with her elbows behind her, thrusting her tits forward as she watched him. Holly's legs were also slightly apart, and since her bikini bottoms had been discarded, Tim could see that she was cleanly shaven and tan down there as well. He also happened to notice a glint of moisture, or so he thought down between her legs.

There was absolutely no chance his erection would subside any time soon. Tim was so self-conscious about his state that he opted to lay on his stomach first, even though it was rather painful given his arousal. Everything had happened so quickly.

"Here Tim," Tim heard his mom say. Tim turned his head to see that his mom was offering him a mixed drink, probably her famous Mai Tai's by the look of it, and his shorts back.

"Thanks," Tim took the drink and rolled over and sat up to begin sucking down the drink, it was refreshing, heavy on the rum, and probably what he needed right now given the circumstances.

His mom was sitting down next to Tim, wearing her own bikini. Tim hadn't considered his own mother's sexual appeal until now, as he sat next to her, erection waving in the breeze, sucking down the drink she had offered him. Melanie was hot. His mom was hot. 'Fuck,' Tim thought as the alcohol went to his head quickly.

The shorts she had offered him were already forgotten. Tim looked over at Holly who was laying out, naked, sexy. He looked at his mom who was looking out over the lake. He looked down at his cock, 'what the fuck," Tim wondered to himself.

Tim laid back down on his back this time and closed his eyes. The alcohol was quickly taking effect, and Tim stopped worrying for now that he was naked and that he was sexually aroused by his family. Tim felt his mom's hand on his hip, and he opened his eyes to look at her. She was looking at him directly into his eyes.

"Tim, you can put your shorts on if you want. You don't have to be naked," Melanie began, "I'm really sorry we pushed you so quickly."

Tim made no move to pick up his shorts.

"Mom, its just that..." Tim didn't really know what to say, "Do you guys do this a lot?"

Melanie laughed out loud, "I guess it all kind of happened accidentally. But I don't want you to feel any pressure to do anything you don't want to do Tim."

The alcohol was interfering with Tim's ability to refrain from asking exactly what he wanted to know at this point.

"Do you tan naked too?"

"... Yes ..." Melanie replied.

"Aunt Kelly?"

"...Yes..." Melanie responded.

"Dad?"

"...Yes..." Melanie sighed.

"Fuck," Tim replied with brain swimming with alcohol.

"...Yes..." Melanie said after a long pause, barely above a whisper.

Tim laid back and fell asleep on the deck.

******

Chapter 4: Flipping the Switch

What woke him next was Steve calling out, "Hey Holly, Tim, wake up and get dressed, we're getting close to town," It was Steve who issued the warning.

Tim rolled over, and his head throbbed from the alcohol. He wasn't a big drinker, and one beer and a Mai Tai loaded with rum had been enough to knock him out. As he rolled over, he caught sight of Holly, picking up her bikini, and skipping her sexy ass over to begin pulling on her clothes with nothing underneath.

Tim's erection came back with full force as he rolled to get up. If he wasn't still feeling the effects of the alcohol, he probably would have been embarrassed and frozen. Instead, he made his way back under the cover of the canopy on the deck.

"Tim, I put your clothes back in the cabin," Aunt Kelly called out.

Tim looked up to see his Aunt Kelly with her wandering eyes on his body. She was still wearing her bikini top, but she had slid on some short shorts to cover her bottoms. Seeing her like this did nothing to subdue his arousal. He registered her smirk as he walked by and headed down into the cabin. When he arrived, his mom was tidying up a bit.

Melanie looked over at her son, his erection wagging in front of him as he strode in to find his clothes. Melanie's heart was racing and she noticed that a small bit of pre-cum had formed at the tip of his cock. She licked her lips and managed to tear her eyes from it, as she silently moved past him to head back up the stairs to the deck.

Tim found his clothes on the couch and plopped down next to them, rubbing his face.

"Here, drink this," Aunt Kelly had appeared and was holding out a glass full of grapefruit juice. Tim reached for it and began drinking, it was refreshing. He handed the glass back to Kelly and rose to begin dressing.

Suddenly, felt his Aunt put her hands on his chest, reaching around from behind. Her body pressed against him from behind.

"Wha...?" Tim began.

"Shhhhhhh, I'm going to take care of this for you, just be quiet."

Tim felt his Aunt Kelly slide her hand down to his cock as she continued to press her body into his from behind, she simultaneously started jerking him off! Tim groaned with pleasure. The alcohol kept him from protesting or pulling away as he might otherwise have done.

"Does my hot daughter turn you on Tim?" Tim wasn't sure if Kelly was actually asking, or not; he didn't respond in any case.

"I bet you want to slide this hard cock in her don't you. I bet you want to feel her ass when you fuck her little pussy from behind," Kelly continued. Her dirty talk was causing Tim's orgasm to rise quickly.

"Maybe I wouldn't let you until you filled me up first. Am I sexy enough for you Tim, did I help cause this cock to stay hard for hours today?"

Tim couldn't take it anymore he groaned with pleasure as his cum began shooting from his cock. Kelly aimed it in air, and she used both hands, one jerking and one catching, to catch all of Tim's cum. In the aftermath, Tim was still feeling the effects of the alcohol enough to feel only a slight sense of horror while also feeling an overwhelming relaxation and relief.

"Get dressed," Aunt Kelly whispered in Tim's ear. She then swat him on the butt and left the cabin.

'Holy shit,' Tim thought to himself. He managed to pull his clothes on and head back up to the deck. Steve, Melanie, and Kelly had already left to go get a table for dinner. Holly remained.

"There you are, I wondered if you were going to make it up any time soon," Holly said.

"Yeah, sorry, I was just..."

"Taking care of things," Holly interrupted with a smirk.

It was a good thing Tim had laid out earlier, otherwise his embarrassment would have been obvious when his face turned fully red. Holly picked up on it anyway.

"Oh, come on, you had a hardon for over an hour, I think it's pretty obvious you needed to rub one out," Holly said boldly.

"Yeah, well, I guess I just didn't expect my cousin to call me out on it is all," Tim replied.

"You probably didn't count on seeing my tits, ass and pussy either did you?" Holly continued.

'Jesus,' thought Tim, 'What is going on?'

"Yeah, uh, that was not on my bingo cards for this trip for sure," Tim replied.

"Look, I volunteered to stay back, because I wanted to talk to you," Holly explained.

"Okaaaay," Tim replied.

"I just don't want you to get freaked out. It was a little freaky for me at first, but I got used to it, and it's a lot of fun," Holly continued cryptically.

"What are you talking about Hol?" Tim questioned; she wasn't exactly explaining herself well.

"I don't want to say too much, I just want you to know that it's okay. No one is going to judge you, and no one is going to expect you to do anything you don't want to do. Look, all I'm saying is that I don't have Tan lines, neither does my mom or yours, and neither does Uncle Steve. And I've seen it for myself. And we're good with it. So, just don't stress out about things."

In one sense, Holly was just saying what he had already figured out. But there was something about hearing it out loud that caused Tim to be filled with one part curiosity, two parts horror, and three parts lust. Lust seemed to be winning out. Tim's cock was hard again hearing his cousin talk about everyone getting naked together, knowing that it was likely that he would get the opportunity to see his cousin's sexy naked body again, his aunt... O M G, and his mom? Wow, the idea was too much for Tim to handle.

As Tim's head was swimming, he watched Holly get up from her seat and walk over to Tim. They were docked, and there were people milling around the dock area. From their position on the deck, no one would have been able to see what would happen next, but Tim received a loud 'shhhhhh' from Holly when she reached into his shorts and fished out his hard cock.

"I guess one round wasn't enough to keep this thing at bay," Holly teased.

"Holly what are you doing?" Tim asked, his voice was just above a whisper. He made no effort to stop her, but his mind screamed for him to do something.

Holly dropped her mouth onto Tim's cock and began jerking him off while her tongue swirled around the head of his engorged member. Tim had already been jerked off by his Aunt Kelly less than 10 minutes ago, and now his cousin was blowing him in public on the deck of his stepdad and mom's yacht. As his mind filled with lust and the taboo nature of what was transpiring, some kind of switch flipped in Tim's brain.

Maybe the alcohol was wearing off, or maybe it was just a confluence of events, but suddenly Tim felt he could see clearly what was going on. Aunt Kelly had been teasing his mom about something that involved him. Maybe she knew she would be jerking him off before the trip even started. Holly's disheveled bikini... had she just been fucked by Steve? His mind started to move on to think about what his mom was up to, but there was some kind of mental block there.

The mental block turned into a kind of lustful rage; Tim grabbed ahold of Holly by the back of her head. She didn't seem to mind, but he didn't seem to care either way. Tim began thrusting into her mouth, pushing down her throat. Holly gagged slightly, popping off to gasp for air.

"Jesus Tim, a little warning next time?" Holly chided.

Tim grinned and she lowered her mouth back to his cock. He fucked her teasing mouth with rapidity, determined to fill her mouth with his cum. As he felt his orgasm rising, he allowed himself to shoot load after load into her mouth, with no warning, and no holding back.

Once his orgasm subsided, he let go of Holly's head and fell back into his seat.

Holly had been forced to swallow most of his seed, and it looked like she was working on the rest as she wiped her lips of the mixture of saliva and cum.