Family 'Adult' Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim was relieved to find that some of the men there were unashamed of their arousal and saw that some of them had costumes that accentuated their erections. This made Tim much less conscious of the hardon he had been sporting for the last half hour and would probably maintain the rest of the night.

Out in the back of the house there was a hot tub filled with people in costumes that may or may not have been made to go in the water, and some of which became quite sheer when wet. There were plenty of opportunities to imbibe various forms of alcohol. Wine, beer, punch filled with vodka, and someone was mixing drinks to order at the bar.

'Damn, this party has really lit up since the last time I was at one,' Tim said to himself.

Most of the attendees were older, closer to Tim's parents' age. But he saw a few that could have been his age or between him and Aunt Kelly. Not everyone was super fit, but everyone was sporting a sexy outfit. Tim found himself admiring a lady with a mask who appeared to be dressed as Poison Ivy. This particular outfit was complimented by her tits being fully exposed except for some small pasties that covered her nipples. She was short and rounder. The costume did a great job of highlighting her large breasts while giving her some modesty around the middle. From the look of her tits, it probably gave her the hot MILF look that had several men standing around her.

It didn't take long for the little gathering out on the patio of 3 men, and this MILF, to be ramping up to something. One of the men in a fireman costume moved to stand behind her. As he reached around, he began massaging her massive tits as the other 2 men continued to laugh and joke with her. The fireman's costume was particularly funny to Tim because there was a pocket in the front of his briefs which was painted to look like a hose, and clearly housed his erect penis.

The MILF had reached behind her and was beginning to massage the fireman's hose. When the MILF tilted her head back towards the firemen to kiss him over her shoulder, the other two men stepped in and began working on her, one kissing her tits, and the other had moved down to begin working up her legs.

Tim's cock was fully erect, and it took everything in him to avoid reaching down to begin pleasuring himself.

The fireman had reached up to caress the MILF's face which bumped her mask off her face just enough to cause Tim to do a double take.

Mrs. Milinski!

Mrs. Milinski was Tim's 7th grade Language Arts teacher! 'Holy fuck!' thought Tim. Here was Mrs. Milinski getting serviced by three men on Tim's back porch. He was stunned.

'Shit, she's looking at me!' Mrs. Milinski locked eyes with Tim just long enough to wink at him before turning back to her lovers. Tim couldn't believe what he was seeing. Tim remembered that he had the surgical mask on as a part of his costume, and so he assumed that he couldn't be recognized, but he wasn't confident. Tim decided to make his way back inside just to be safe. Safe from what? Who knows...

Back inside, Tim looked around to see women of all shapes, sizes, ages looking hot as hell in their various costumes. Men and women mingled together, and Tim caught sight of Holly chatting with a girl he didn't recognize. Tim decided it would be safe enough to go talk to them.

"Hi Holly," Tim interjected.

"Hey Tim! I wondered where you went off to," Holly gave Tim a hug which mashed her tits into him and pressed his hard cock into her side. Holly smirked at him knowingly, "Tim this is Sharla, you probably don't recognize her, but you met her at my mom's office this week."

Sharla was short and petite, tanned darkly, and dressed in a familiar video game character costume which revealed much and left little to the imagination.

"Oh my god, yeah!" said Sharla excitedly. She also had clearly had a few drinks, as she immediately wrapped Tim in a hug that was much more familiar than would have made sense given their actual general lack of interaction.

"Damn dude!" Sharla exclaimed while holding onto Tim. Sharla reached down and grabbed Tim's cock through his scrubs.

Tim had not had too much to drink yet, and so he jumped at the touch, but Sharla had an arm around Tim so he wasn't able to retreat. She kept her hand on Tim's cock, and he began to enjoy her touch. Holly just watched with an amused look on her face.

"Holly this is a really nice cock, you gotta check it out," Sharla announced.

Holly scrunched up her face pretending to be grossed out, "That's my cousin Sharla!"

"Oh," Sharla giggled, "I forgot." Sharla was eagerly rubbing Tim's cock through his scrubs and Tim had given up any thoughts of pulling away.

Holly leaned down to the much shorter Sharla and began French kissing her while Tim continued to get his cock jerked. Tim reached down to grab ahold of Sharla's ass and without thinking about it, he reached over and grabbed Holly's ass as well. Holly had put her hands to good use, and had exposed Sharla's small, pert, tits and had begun playing with her nipples while Sharla and Holly continued to kiss.

Sharla took the next step by pulling at the string which tightened Tim's scrubs around his torso. Once loosened, she reached in and pulled Tim's cock out to free it into the open air. For a moment, Tim reveled in the reality that he was getting publicly jerked off in his parents living room. Who could have imagined? The angle of Sharla's hand kept causing Tim's cock to smack into Holly's belly. Sharla didn't seem to notice, and Tim certainly didn't mind!

The next step was taken by Holly. She went down to her knees and pulled down Sharla's panties exposing her shaved lady bits. Holly dove in, driving her tongue into Sharla while pleasuring her clit.

Moaning with pleasure Sharla demanded, "I need this cock inside me now!"

Sharla turned her ass towards Tim while Holly continued to pleasure her pussy. Tim didn't hesitate to comply with Sharla's demand. He loved how tight and small Sharla was, and he loved how tight the inside of her pussy felt as he slid his cock deep within her. They continued fucking this way, with Holly continuing to push Sharla closer to orgasm with her tongue while Tim did the same with his cock.

Holly reached up and began massaging Tim's balls while he continued to fuck Sharla. The taboo of having his cock played with by his cousin, in public, while he fucked a hot little minx was too much for him. Tim felt his balls contract as he exploded into Sharla.

As Tim's orgasm subsided, he collapsed on a nearby chair. The vision before him provided ample lust-filled entertainment as he watched Holly, now finger fucking Sharla while she ate her out. And ate out Tim's cum as it flowed from Sharla's cunt! Cum was now flowing down onto Holly's face as she continued to push Sharla towards a leg shaking orgasm which ended with Sharla collapsing into Holly's lap.

The two girls continued to kiss, and Sharla giggled as she licked Tim's cum off of Holly's face. Tim was turned on by it all, and his erection was back in full force. He almost went to re-engage with the girls right as Sharla and Holly excused themselves to go to the bathroom.

"Having fun?" Steve startled Tim.

"Shit! You startled me," Tim responded, "Uh, yeah, I guess so."

Steve chuckled, "It took me a minute to find you, I guess you didn't like any of your mom's costumes," Steve remarked.

"No, it's not that, it's just Aunt Kelly suggested I should try this one. Since it has a mask, she thought it might help me feel less self-conscious."

"Looks like it worked."

This time Tim laughed, "Yeah I guess so."

"Your mom was wondering where you were, you might go find her, last I saw her she was out in the garage."

Tim looked up at Steve to acknowledge and let him know that he'd go find her. When he saw his costume though his heart jumped. Steve had pulled off quite the Han Solo costume, it was basically what Tim imagined Han Solo would have looked like if he had just gotten out of bed in his underwear, pulled his vest on, and strapped on his gun belt. But the reason Tim's heart jumped is because he knew that his mom would be dressed as Princess Leia.

Tim didn't quite run to go find his mom, but he did go at a quick pace. When he arrived in the garage, it was empty, despite the fact that this was where all the beer kegs were. Tim shrugged to himself and decided to go ahead and have a beer. Steve always did a great job at bringing in a good variety of craft beers and Tim poured himself a lager and took a swig before deciding where to check next.

"Hey, I found the beer!"

Into the garage walked a few couples. They were dressed in the accustomed attire for the evening. Men in various stages of undress and women the same. One lady, who wasn't Aunt Kelly, was also dressed as a sexy nurse. She noticed Tim.

"Oh, hello doctor, I hope I'm not late for the surgical procedure," she said rubbing her hand down Tim's chest. Everyone had a good laugh at this, including Tim.

"No, you're right on time, and good thing too, because I might have had to spank you otherwise," Tim replied causing continued laughter.

"Maybe I'll be late on purpose next time then."

The sexy nurse stood about 5' 6" with long blonde hair that had been pulled up into a bun. She then arched her back and stuck out her ass. She proceeded to lift her skirt to reveal her thong clad bum.

Her cowboy date looked over to Tim and offered, "Looks like she needs that spanking doc."

Tim couldn't believe what was happening, but his inhibitions had been lowered now by the combination of his Aunt Kelly, cousin, and alcohol. Tim reached out and smacked the sexy nurse's ass to the cheer and applause of her friends. The sexy nurse wiggled her ass and Tim smacked it again to more applause.

"I was late last week too doctor, I'm so sorry," she offered with a pouty look.

Tim didn't hesitate and smacked her ass again, he was beginning to see it glow red, and this time she let out a little 'ooo' of pleasure. Her cowboy friend was obviously getting turned on by the little show and he was not bashful as he pulled out his cock and presented it to the sexy nurse who proceeded to suck on it. She wiggled her ass again, and Tim spanked her again. The cowboy gave Tim a thumbs up and a nod.

The other two couples were watching the show before them as they fondled and teased each other.

Tim wasn't entirely sure what to do next. He was having fun, but he also wasn't sure if there were any rules or boundaries. It was easier when Sharla had simply grabbed his cock and told him to fuck her. This was entirely different. The cowboy had apparently given Tim the green light to enjoy his partner's ass, so Tim continued.

First, he rubbed her ass with his hand, "You've been very bad by being late so often," Tim continued the roleplay. When he finished he immediately and quickly smacked her ass again, eliciting a moan of pleasure around the cowboy's cock from the nurse's mouth.

Tim continued rubbing her ass again, "If I don't punish you appropriately, I'm sure you'll just be late again," *SMACK*.

Again, Tim went back to rubbing her ass, "Perhaps you're being late because you're too busy being slutty with the other doctors," *SMACK*

Tim checked in with the cowboy who was nodding and smiling at what Tim was doing.

Tim continued to rub her ass, "Maybe I should check to see if you've been being slutty with the other doctors," *SMACK*

Tim rubbed her ass again, this time with both hands, "I bet this pussy has been freshly fucked by Dr. Marcus within the hour," Tim took the risk of running a finger along her panty clad pussy, he looked at the cowboy for approval. He was nodding and gave Tim a thumbs up.

*SMACK*, "Look at this naughty wet pussy, I'm certain it's been freshly fucked."

"No doctor, I was with her all day, she's been a naughty teasing whore, but a teasing whore is all she's been," Tim looked up to see Aunt Kelly walk into the garage with her own nurse costume on.

The couples in the garage whistled and cheered at the entrance and roleplay. Tim smiled and joined them in the laughter that followed.

"Yes doctor, please, if you won't believe me, believe her, I haven't been fucking other doctors, I would never!" the sexy nurse continued the roleplay.

Kelly walked over and took ahold of the cowboy's cock so that he wouldn't feel neglected. Kelly spread her legs and bent slightly so that the cowboy could see that Kelly was ready for him. He needed no coaxing when she pulled his cock to her entrance, he plunged in and began fucking her urgently.

Tim, who had recently cum, was able to maintain the roleplay and some patience.

"Hmmm, I'll have to test this for myself," Tim began. He pulled her panties to the side and slowly slid a finger inside her warmth, spreading her juices around, making her moan with pleasure.

"Perhaps you're telling me the truth, but the true test will require a deeper examination," Tim almost broke the roleplay with laughter, but he regained his composure as he fished out his cock from his scrubs.

"Yes doctor, I promise I'm telling the truth, you must examine me as deeply as you can doctor!"

Tim needed no further invitation. He plunged his cock into this unknown woman's depths. He looked at his Aunt Kelly who was getting railed by the cowboy and they locked eyes. The sexy nurse who Tim had the pleasure of filling her pussy, was riding his cock as they all stood there in the garage.

The other two couples were involved in their own four-way action. Clearly the men and women were all comfortable with bi-sexual activity as it simply appeared to be a contiguous flow of hands, cocks, tits, mouths, vaginas, freely moving to caress, lick, kiss, suck, penetrate, whatever made sense in the moment.

Tim found the whole thing intoxicating. For his own part, he had resumed spanking the sexy nurse which she clearly loved as she moaned and begged for more.

Kelly had dropped to her knees in front of the cowboy and was jerking him off as he shot his cum onto the sexy nurse's face who Tim was still fucking and spanking. This caused a chain reaction of orgasms, as the sexy nurse began to cum on Tim's cock, which tightened and pushed Tim into an orgasm. Tim had pulled free from the sexy nurse and had covered her backside with his cum which stood out on her now-red cheeks.

Tim, Kelly, the other nurse, and the cowboy all thanked each other for a good time. Tim and Kelly exited the garage together.

"Nicely done Doctor," Kelly congratulated Tim.

"Thanks nurse," Tim reached down and squeezed his aunt's booty.

Kelly giggled and elbowed Tim in the ribs. "You've come a long way in a few days you know."

"It's been a whirlwind," Tim admitted.

Kelly gave Tim a peck on the cheek, "I need to run to the ladies room, I'll find you later."

Tim looked around at the various states of dress and undress, sexual activity, and normal chatting that he now saw spread out around the house. He suddenly remembered that he was supposed to find his mom. It was getting late, and Tim wasn't at all sure where he would find her.

Tim made his way down the hallways that led to the library, Steve's office, various bedrooms, and out onto the balcony which overlooked the lake. Tim made his way to the balcony which had a large lounging outdoor sectional couch with a large ottoman. As Tim walked out, he saw that the ottoman had been pushed up to the sectional.

Out on the balcony were several couples, most of which were kissing, fondling, or outright fucking. And in the middle of the ottoman which had been pushed up to the sectional he saw what looked like Princess Leia getting fucked by Thor, while sucking the cock of a handsome red devil. Batman, a football player, a police officer, and a wolf all had their cocks out, stroking, appearing to be waiting their turn.

The devil groaned and Princess Leia picked up her pace, jerking his cock into her mouth as he orgasmed, filling her mouth with cum. After the devil was spent, she reached over and took a drink of water while Thor took his place and Leia resumed sucking Thors cock. Batman took up position where Thor had been and began fucking Princess Leia from behind.

As expected, Princess Leia was wearing her metal bikini with the flowing burgundy linens flowing down. The linen had been pushed to the side, and this particular Leia bikini had the advantage of a snap that fastened between the legs which of course had been unsnapped for the pleasure of her lovers.

Tim knew that he was watching his mom get fucked. He couldn't see her face, but after seeing Steve in his Han Solo costume, Tim couldn't be more certain that this was his mom in a chain gang bang.

Someone bumped into Steve from behind, "Oh sorry my friend, I wasn't expecting someone to be standing there."

Tim realized he hadn't moved from the entryway onto the balcony. The newcomer was a sexy chef with an Australian accent.

"I've heard you don't want to miss this," he continued as he clasped Tim on the shoulder and began walking towards the couch where the action was taking place.

Tim found himself walking forward with the newcomer, and as he approached closer, he could see more clearly his mother's wet pussy and he could hear the sound of Batman's cock driving into her.

Thor groaned and Princess Leia again fastened her lips around his cock as he pumped his cum into her mouth. Another drink of water and Batman moved into position for Princes Leia, Tim's mother, to begin working on him. The football player moved in to where Batman had been and began pounding Leia.

Tim couldn't speak, he couldn't move. The Australian chef had now removed his cock from his pants and was stroking it. Batman didn't last more than 30 seconds before he was pumping Leia's mouth full of cum. Again, a quick drink of water and the football player was getting worked on by Leia's expert mouth. The police man had to excuse himself to go take a piss as he looked reluctantly at the guys, mouthing promises to be right back! This put the wolf up next, who excitedly began thrusting himself into Princess Leia's moist depths.

"You're up next mate," the Australian chef nudged Tim.

Tim still hadn't seen his mother's face. She had been facing away from him the whole time. Was it really her? He was sure it was, but he also wasn't certain. Tim's cock was hard as a rock despite the fun he had already had this evening. Would he dare join the gangbang of his mother? He had fucked his cousin and his aunt already. Was it really that different? Of course, it was. He had emerged into the world from the pussy that was currently being filled by the partygoer in the wolf costume.

Tim's breathing was ragged, his face was hot, his cock was hard, and without any further thinking Tim fished out that hard cock and began stroking it.

"Uuuuuugh," came the grunt from the football player as he emptied his balls into Princess Leia's waiting mouth. The wolf pulled himself from Melanie's pussy and was headed for the blowjob position when Melanie spoke for the first time since Tim had come to the balcony.

"Hold on a second fellas," Melanie rolled over, and Tim's gaze took in her face for the first time.

Her breasts had been dislodged from her bikini top even though it was still on her front but her tits were revealed. Melanie took a drink of water and laid back this time, expecting the next person to use her pussy to enter her in the missionary position.

Tim was horrified. He had just worked up the courage to enter her from behind, knowing that he would only see her ass as he fucked the pussy of his mother. But now, Tim couldn't move.

"Get in there buddy!" the Australian chef was strong, and the clap he put on Tim's back was enough to make him take a step forward.

That first step forward was enough momentum for Tim to keep moving towards his mom. She smiled at him briefly before she was presented with the wolf's cock. She turned her head to take it into her mouth and she began to work on it.