Family 'Adult' Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxonHill
JaxonHill
81 Followers

Tim had been hidden by his surgical mask. Aunt Kelly had saved him. Tim gained some confidence knowing that he hadn't been recognized. As he positioned himself above his mother he rubbed his cock along her slit, covering the head with her juices. Tim closed his eyes and allowed the weight of his body to push his cock into Melanies depths.

Unlike the other men, Tim didn't rush. He felt every inch of her as he pressed deeper inside her. The air outside was cool and it contrasted greatly to the warmth of Melanie's pussy. Every inch was burning hot. When Tim reached the end of his first plunge into her, he looked up to see his mother sucking the cock of another man with her eyes closed. Tim marveled at the sight before him as he drew back and plunged in again. The sensation and the sight of his mom sucking a cock mere inches from his face was almost too much for him. Tim's orgasm escalated quickly.

By sheer force of will, Tim managed to pull his cock from his mother's pussy before his orgasm overtook him. The change caused Melanie to release the cock from her mouth and look up into Tim's eyes. When their eyes met, realization and recognition flooded over Melanie's face.

"I'm gonna cum," Tim managed to weakly say just above a whisper.

Melanie pushed Tim up off of her which startled and surprised him. He thought for sure he was about to get murdered. But then he felt his mother's mouth take in his cock. Tim looked down. Melanie was looking up at him. Their eyes met and locked together.

Melanie urgently swallowed her son's cock. Her eyes urging him to cum. Her mouth and tongue working on him better than he'd ever felt before. His orgasm rose quickly, and he lost all muscle tone as he began filling his mother's mouth. Unlike the others, where she had simply been a receptacle once they began their orgasm, Melanie pulled Tim's cum from his cock, working his cock until Tim had nothing more to give.

The audience on the balcony clapped at the show they had just been given.

"We'll talk later," Melanie whispered to Tim.

Melanie proceeded to return to her work on the remaining men without another word. Tim left the balcony in a daze, and the rest of the party was relatively uneventful for Tim. He spent most of it outside playing cornhole with Holly and other party guests.

It was around 2 am when things seemed to be significantly winding down. Steve was generally checking sobriety before he let people drive off and would either call an Uber or set up sleeping arrangements if he was concerned.

Tim had dozed off on the couch in the living room when he was woken up.

"Hey Timmy," Melanie gently shook Tim as she spoke, "you should go to your bed."

Tim woke in a daze, but when he realized his mom was the one waking him, he became much more alert.

"Yeah, thanks mom," Tim looked down, unable to look Melanie in the eyes. His surgical mask had been discarded at this point, and Melanie reached out and brushed Tim's cheek with her hand, causing Tim to look back up into her eyes.

"You don't have to be ashamed Timmy. I wanted it to happen. I hoped you would find me."

Tim had no words. He loved his mom. He found her sexually appealing in a way that he wasn't sure he could ever express. So, he responded in the only way he could think of. Tim stood up, took ahold of her hand tightly, and led his mother to his bedroom. Once inside, Tim undressed himself and Melanie and he pulled her into bed with him.

They didn't have sex that night, they simply slept together naked. Melanie woke up early and left to make breakfast and to begin cleaning the house.

******

Epilogue:

Tim and Melanie resumed a normal mother and son relationship after that night. And they never spoke of the events that occurred. But, every Halloween, Tim came to Coeur d'Alene for the adult only party and fun. And every year, Tim joined the gangbang.

Aunt Kelly and Holly continued to have fun with Tim. They kept things low-key, and at various points Tim and Holly would pull back as they developed intimate relationships of their own. But every year, these relationships always seemed to dry up around Halloween.