Family Affair

Story Info
Mom and Son and Aunt make it a family affair.
4k words
4.54
107.2k
140
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CanadianM
CanadianM
304 Followers

Note: Many thanks to Vanessa for editing this story. The story is about incest and all characters depicted are over 18.

Family Affair

Sharon was concentrating on the document in front of her when the door to her office opened. Her secretary leaned in and said, "I know you told me to hold all your calls, but your sister is on the line and she seems quite agitated."

"Thank you April, put her through."

"What's up, Sheryl?"

"I need you to come over, I don't know what to do." Sheryl's voice conveyed a note of strain.

"What is it?"

"I can't talk on the phone, just come," Sheryl shrieked.

'Fuck.' thought Sharon, 'all I need.'

"Okay, settle down, I'll be there In 45 minutes or so."

Sheryl sighed, "OK, good," and hung up.

She looked back at the draft of the pre-nuptial on the screen, made one last change, saved it and shut down the computer. Grabbing her purse, she walked out of her office. She stopped in the outer office by her secretary's desk.

"April, I have to go and deal with a mini family crisis," she rolled her eyes, "I put the pre-nuptial back in the Wilson file. Print off a copy and have it couriered over to him. He's a bit of a Luddite and likes to read everything on paper. I'll give him a call from the car. When you're done, take the rest of the afternoon off. You might as well get a head start on the Easter weekend too. Have a good weekend and see you on Tuesday."

She left the office and rode the elevator down to the underground parking. Her mind was racing wondering what crisis Sheryl had gotten into this time. She got into her car and exited the building. As she drove onto the streets of Phoenix she lowered the window to let the warm spring breeze caress her.

She pushed the phone button and said, "Call Roger Wilson."

The female voice replied, "Calling, Wilson, Roger."

Roger picked up on the first ring, "Hello."

"Oh hi Roger, it is Sharon O'Neil calling. I just wanted to let you know I have redone the pre-nuptial with those changes you wanted. It should be couriered over to you later today for you to have a look at."

He thanked her and she added, "If it looks okay, perhaps we could sit down with Rachel and her lawyer next week and finalize things... Great, have a good weekend."

'Always good to keep a client happy,' she thought as she patted the steering wheel of her 6 series BMW, 'especially one as wealthy as Roger.' The traffic was light and it didn't take her long to get to Sheryl's home in Paradise Valley. She parked in front of the garage and walked to the front door. The door flew open as she walked up the front steps. Sheryl's eyes were red and she was trembling as the two embraced. They walked into the great room and sat on the sofa.

"So what's the problem little sister?"

"I don't know what to do. I fucked Ryan last night!"

"Whoa, slow down, what do you mean you fucked Ryan? Did you do something to piss him off, I don't understand. What happened?"

"No, he and I fucked, I had sex with my son!"

The room went quiet for a minute as Sharon digested her sister's words, thinking, 'Well this is a new twist to the family history'

"OK, calm down, let's talk about this, what's done is done, so we have to move on."

"But it's wrong! It's fucking incest! What if people find out? What if he tells someone... especially his dad!" Sheryl blurted out.

Sharon took her sister by the arms and looked into her eyes.

"Now look little sister, it is no different than what you and I have been doing since college. And no one has ever found out about us. This has happened and now we just need to make sure your horny son keeps his mouth shut!"

"I shouldn't have let it go so far."

"Lets talk this out. Tell me what happened?"

The two sat on the big couch in the living room. Sharon put her arm around her sister and held her close while she composed herself.

"OK," Sheryl started, "Ryan came home from college a couple days ago. He is on a break and didn't want to go to his Dad's place, as he can't stand the new girlfriend. Anyway... last night he had gone out to dinner with some friends. I didn't expect him home until late. I was watching Fifty Shades of Grey and drinking wine. I was feeling horny and only had on a t-shirt and a pair of workout shorts. I guess I was rubbing myself during one of the hot scenes of the movie, when I heard Ryan clear his throat. I am sure he saw my hand down the front of my shorts. I don't know how long he was standing there watching. Anyway, I got myself together and I could tell by the way Ryan was looking at me that he had seen where my hand was..."

"Go on Sheryl, I want all the details!"

"Well, he came over and sat beside me on the couch. He glanced at the movie playing on the TV and then just looked at me. I was flustered, did not know what to say or do. And then he leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and said, 'It's all good Mom, we all have needs!" I instinctively gave him a hug, but it lingered longer than it should have and I could feel his hand slowly running up and down my back..."

"And what were you feeling?"

"I thought how good it was to be in a strong young man's arms. I guess the wine had taken away some of my inhibitions, and I pressed into him. He tilted my head up and kissed me again, but this time on the lips and not like a son, but like a lover. I just melted, Sharon, and returned his kiss, opening my mouth and letting our tongues play. I could feel his hands roaming, up under my tee shirt. Those young strong hands on my bare breasts, my nipples hard against his palms."

"My head was spinning, but my desire took over and my good sense went out the window. I slipped my hand down and stroked his inner thigh as he lifted my tee shirt off and tossed it aside. His lips were on my breasts and my hand found the bulge in his jeans. At that point, there was no going back, no stopping what was happening, and I wanted it to happen. I wanted him so bad, I stood up and took off my shorts and then knelt down in front of him. I unzipped his jeans and pulled them and his boxer briefs off. His cock was beautiful, and so nice and hard. I took him in my mouth and could hear him moaning as I sucked his cock. He was running his fingers through my hair as my head bobbed. Jesus, Sharon, I was sucking off my own son!"

"Anyway, I didn't want him to shoot his load in my mouth, I wanted that amazing young cock in me. So I pulled my lips from his flesh, looked him in the eye and said, 'Fuck me Ryan'. I got on all fours with my ass facing him and he tore off the rest of his clothes and moved in behind me. I felt his cock prod my slit and then he thrust in. It felt like fullness. Completion. His hands were cupping and squeezing my tits as his cock pounded into me. It was so fucking good. I couldn't hold back and in no time I was coming and as I did I felt his pace quicken and heard him say 'Oh fuck!' Then he grasped my hips and pushed deep as he let out a growl of pleasure. He kept pumping me and leaned forward and was kissing my shoulders. It was so hot, Sharon, but so wrong. He held me for a while and then slipped from me and we both collapsed on the floor. He wrapped his arms around me and held me for a long time. His lips brushed mine, and then he stood, gathered his clothes and went to his room. I lay there for a while, and then it hit me what we had done. I went to my bedroom, but couldn't sleep. In the morning, I heard him go out and came down and found a note that said he was going to see a friend in Glendale and would be back around 8 and that we could talk. I was in a panic and didn't know what to do, so I called you. You always know how to handle things Sharon."

"Let's see, first was Maria in the house, could she or did she see or hear anything?"

"No, I let her leave right after lunch yesterday so she could drive down to Yuma to have Easter with her family. She wasn't here. It was just Ryan and I in the house last night."

"That's great, we just have to make sure Ryan doesn't say anything about this to anyone. If that fucking ex of yours ever got wind of this there would be all hell to pay. Look, why don't you go to your bedroom and have a nap, I will think of how we are going to deal with Ryan."

Sharon took her sister by the arm and walked her to her bedroom. She gave her a kiss and tucked her in. Then she went down to the spare room where she kept a few things for when she stayed over and changed into a bathing suit. She walked to the kitchen, opened a bottle of Pinot Gris, poured herself a glass and headed out to the pool. She stretched out on a lounger and sipped the wine as she ran what Sheryl had told her through her brain. 'I guess incest is a family tradition' she thought 'first Sheryl and I, and now her and Ryan.'

The sun would be going down soon, so Sharon had a quick dip and then lay on the lounger to catch the day's last rays. She slipped the top of her bikini off and let the warmth caress her full breasts.

Sharon had dozed off and awoke when she heard Ryan's voice calling, "Mom!"

He wasn't supposed to be home for a few hours. She turned just as he came out onto the patio by the pool.

"Auntie Sharon?" he stammered as he saw her and her bare breasts, "shouldn't you cover up?"

Sharon stood; stalking Ryan like a lioness, fire in her eyes, "Cover up? What! Today you're a prude, but last night you fucked your mom in the media room!"

She stood in front of him, hands on hips. His eyes widened until his irises were pinpricks in seas of white, his face a deep red.

"You know?"

"Yes, Sheryl told me everything. She's a wreck. That is why she called me, I'm always fixing her problems, and I guess you are her most recent dilemma."

"Look Auntie Sharon, I'm so sorry, I was going to talk to her this morning, but didn't know what to say. It just happened and we both got caught up in the moment. I didn't mean to hurt her."

"Have you told anybody, any of your buddies?"

"No, no, I would never say anything to anyone. I love my Mom, and would never betray her."

"Well that's good. Don't ever tell your dad - he can never know about this. If he found out he would haul your Mom's sweet ass back into court to redo the settlement and alimony. It would be a shit show and when word got out, your Mom's interior design business would be ruined. You wouldn't want that to happen, would you? So keep your mouth shut about this!"

As she stood there, hands on hips, she caught Ryan's eyes fixed on her pendulous breasts.

"Look Ryan, our family has lots of secrets, and what happened between you and your mom must now be one of them. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Auntie Sharon, you can consider my lips sealed."

"That's good," Sharon gave her nephew a hug, "it will be our little secret, just between you, your mom and me!"

Ryan was flustered as his half naked aunt held him close, her breasts pressed against his chest. He could feel himself getting aroused and wanted to pull away until she tilted her head up and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"From what your mom told me it seems you are quite the stud Ryan, she said you were amazing!"

"I...I don't know what to say, it was wonderful being with her that way, way better than any of the girls I have been with in college."

"Well my sweet nephew let me tell you something. Your Mom is a true sexual being, she loves sex... I should know, she and I have been having an affair since our college days!"

Ryan stood there dumbfounded for a moment, not knowing what to say. Seconds ticked by before: "You and Mom... holy shit!"

The images in his mind at that moment of his mom and aunt together just added to his arousal of being in the arms of his almost naked aunt. The memory of his naked mom from the night before was still fresh in his mind: her perfect perky breasts, long legs, and toned body were amazing. His aunt was right there, with her full breasts and curvy hips. He could picture the two of them together, two beautiful mature women making love. The thought was making his cock try to burst out of his jeans.

Sharon felt his arousal. She wanted this horny young stud as much as she knew he wanted her. She slipped her hand between them and rubbed him over his jeans. She heard a soft moan escape his lips and she kissed him again, this time more deeply. 'Fuck it,' she thought, 'might as well make it a real family affair.'

She took Ryan's hand and led him through the house to the guest bedroom. Closing the door, she shimmed out of her bikini bottoms while Ryan pulled off his shirt and jeans. She leaned against him, rubbing her big tits against his chest as she massaged his hardness through his boxer briefs. They kissed long and deeply and then she pulled him to the bed,

She lay on her back as Ryan began kissing her. His mouth and tongue deliciously soft and as they kissed and his hands roamed her naked body. His lips moved down, to her neck, her breasts, her belly. The excitement of fucking her nephew had her so on edge. As his lips reached her pussy she ran her fingers through his hair. He took his time as he ministered to her, his tongue exploring.

"Oh fuck," she thought, "this boy has skills!"

As he found her extended clit with his lips, he slipped two fingers into her, moving them in and out, while his tongue flicked at that sensitive button of flesh. She felt his fingers hook upward and her hips bucked as he found her second most sensitive of places. Her fingers tightened in his hair as a powerful wave of pleasure overtook her.

"Yes Ryan! Oh fuck yes!" she cried out as he took her to heights of ecstasy.

She felt an aftershock, but Ryan didn't stop or pull away. He just kept teasing her, his face buried in her hot pussy, his fingers tantalizing her G. She loved this, as much as she loved it when Sheryl went down on her.

She pulled his face away and as he looked up at her she said, "I want you to fuck me now!"

Ryan needed no further invitation he pulled off his briefs and quickly mounted his aunt. His rock hard cock entered her slick slit, and he began pumping her. His hands found her big breasts and his fingertips pinched her nipples as they fucked.

"Yes, yes, fuck me hard, fuck your slutty Auntie!"

Sharon urged him on, thinking it had been too long since she had a good fuck from a hot young stud.

He slowed the pace, enjoying the sensations, as his cock went deep into his aunt's pussy. He could not believe that in less than twenty-four hours he had fucked his mother and now his aunt. Two beautiful mature women, it was a dream come true. His thoughts pushed him over the edge and with a hard deep thrust he came, shooting his load deep into his aunt's pussy. He felt her nails dig into his shoulders as her hips raised and she too was enveloped in a wave of pleasure.

He wrapped his arms around her and they lay there, his cock still in her, savouring the afterglow of their lovemaking. After a time, he rolled off her and lay beside her, his mind processing what had just occurred.

"Now you have another secret to keep Ryan," Sharon giggled, "do you think you can handle that?"

"Definitely!" He leaned over and gave his aunt a kiss.

"Now go get cleaned up. We can't be smelling of sex when we have a family meeting with your Mom."

An hour later, Sharon woke her sister, "Get up sleepy head, we are sitting down with Ryan in half an hour for a family meeting."

"Have you talked to him? What did he say?"

"Let's just say that he and I had a nice dialogue and you don't have to worry about anyone else finding out what happened. But the three of us need to talk and see how we can move forward as a family."

Sheryl showered and dressed and when she came downstairs, Sharon and Ryan were sitting at the dining room table. She took a seat, not looking at Ryan, and bit her bottom lip.

"Mom, look, I'm not sorry for what happened last night, it was beautiful for me. And I think you enjoyed it too. And don't worry, no one outside this room will ever know. But I have feelings for you and I don't want last night to be the end, but a beginning."

"Look little sister, you are a sexual being, you have always been, and being with Ryan is no different than all the amazing times you and I have made love! It is just two people enjoying the pleasures of being with one another."

"But he is my son!"

"And I am your sister, you have never made that an issue... look, I know you are a bit overwhelmed by what happened, but you enjoyed it didn't you?"

"Well... yes, I did," she faced Ryan, "And I think you did too!"

Ryan's eyes lit up, "Oh yes Mom, you were amazing. And knowing it was taboo made it even more exciting for me!"

"Then it is settled, we make this a family affair and with a young virile stud like Ryan, we all can enjoy it!" said Sharon with a wicked grin on her lips.

"I have never had a threesome," said Ryan, "and just thinking about getting it on with two beautiful women makes me so hot!"

"Well then, as a good mom and caring auntie, I think we should make that fantasy come true for you! What do you say Sharon?"

"I say we head up to your bedroom and get started!" Sharon took Ryan by the hand and headed for the stairs.

As the three entered the master suite, clothes came off in a flurry and soon they were all naked. Sharon took the lead, pushing Ryan onto the bed and then moving to her sister and whispering, "Shall we give him a show little sister?"

Sheryl needed no further prompting and her hand went to the back of Sharon's neck as she pulled her in for a long deep kiss, their naked bodies pressed together. Ryan sat on the bed, eyes wide, watching his mother and aunt as they kissed, his cock standing straight up and his hand instinctively going to it.

Sheryl ran her hands over the wonderful curves of her sister's body, breaking the kiss only to move her lips downward, taking a taut nipple into her mouth and sucking it. Sharon moaned softly and then shivered as Sheryl lightly nipped her with her teeth. She glanced at Ryan who was watching in awe, his hand moving up and down on that beautiful cock.

Sharon's hand found the back of her sister's head and guided her downward. Lips and tongue sliding over her belly as Sheryl knelt and then she felt that hot breath on her mound. She spread her legs and felt Sheryl's tongue slide around her lips. She writhed with anticipation as Sheryl slipped a finger into her and her tongue flicked against her clit. Sheryl knew exactly how to please her older sister and with fingertips and tongue soon had her quivering.

Ryan sat there totally aroused at the sight of his mom down eating his aunt's pussy. He could not resist and got up from the bed and moved behind his aunt, cupping her breasts with his strong young hands while his swollen cock pressed against her sexy round bottom. Sheryl sensed Ryan's presence and while still ministering to her sister, slipped her hand around Sharon's hip and found Ryan's cock. Circling her fingers around it, she began stroking him against Sharon's ass. She felt her sister begin to quiver as she reached the point of no return.

Sharon cried out in pleasure as she came, the feeling so amazing, with Sheryl's lips and tongue pleasuring her pussy and Ryan's strong hands squeezing her breasts. Her body shivered and she leaned back against Ryan as little aftershocks coursed through her body. Sheryl kept licking, but withdrew her fingers. When Sharon's hand left her head, she moved around so that she could take Ryan's cock in her mouth. Sharon stepped away for a moment, composing herself and watching her sister sucking Ryan's cock. Unable to resist, she joined Sheryl, kneeling beside her and licking the shaft of Ryan's cock as Sheryl sucked on the head.

The two sisters took turns sucking Ryan's cock, exchanging kisses with one another as they ministered to him. Ryan was speechless. 'This only happens in porno movies' he thought, as he watched the two of them tag teaming his cock. His aunt was sucking and licking his balls as his mom's lips slid up and down his shaft. Then the two of them were kissing and licking his shaft, from the base to the tip until their lips met in a deep kiss above the head. It was all he could do to not shoot his load onto their faces.

CanadianM
CanadianM
304 Followers
12