All Comments on 'Family Affair'

by CanadianM

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jimmyj57jimmyj57almost 4 years ago

This is a very good start hope you continue with it .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
YES!!!!

A GREAT start to (hopefully) a long and enjoyable story. Please don’t leave us hanging. Please continue with your story about Ryan, his mom and his aunt!

collin4xxxcollin4xxxalmost 4 years ago
Love to...

Love to see him knock up both his mother and his aunt. And perhaps the housekeeper would happen to be a sexy, young 20 year old that gets pulled into to fold and impregnated too. The four of them would make a nice little family, with the housekeeper appearing to be the son’s lover and “baby Momma” to the outside world. The sisters potentially could have been impregnated after being drugged and raped after wild night at a dance club, to maintain the true identity of their lover and babies’ father. Perhaps a final twist might involve adding the aunt’s secretary into the fold, and quickly knocking her up too... winding up with four hot women, a young stud, always unprotected sex, and many babies to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re: Perhaps to be continued...

If you don't know whether or not to continue your own story, don't.

devildog0302devildog0302almost 4 years ago
Yes, please continue

Good, hot story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Punctuating Conversations 101

When one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed. When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark. You wrote the paragraphs of Sheryl telling Sharon what happened as conversation, not a monologue.

<P>

If a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative.

<P>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why include more

Great read and played out well. Everyone is welcome to an opinion, but I don't see a need to knock up the mother and/or aunt or bring the maid into the mix. Very realistic that a MFF can be sustained.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
please continue

This threesome is so fucking hot....looking forward to more.

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 4 years ago
Hot enough...

Keep 'em coming. Cinco Estrellas!

VanessaKVanessaKabout 3 years ago

I actually enjoyed it as a fantasy and taboo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCanadianM@CanadianM
I enjoy writing stories for others in the hopes that it will turn them on and give them some pleasure, please feel free to comment and give constructive criticism. I also love to take photographs, and would like to expand my boundaries in that pursuit. I am a mature male and e...