Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doesn't my son have a beautiful cock?"

"Mmmm hummm!" was all Sharon could reply with her mouth filled with Ryan's thick cock.

Sheryl moved around Ryan and as Sharon deep-throated him, and he felt his Mom's tongue flicking at his dark star.

"Holy fuck!" he cried out and the feel of her rimming him pushed him over the precipice and with a deep growl of pleasure he shot his load deep into his aunt's mouth.

As Sharon felt the first pulses, she clamped her lips around Ryan's flesh, sucking and swallowing every bit of his thick hot creamy cum.

Sheryl stood up and wrapped her arms around her son from behind. She held him tight as he came down from his sexual high. Sharon licked his cock clean, stood and the three of them enjoyed a group hug.

After a bit, Sharon kissed her nephew and then giggling said, "I think we are all going to enjoy this new family dynamic. And look, it is almost midnight, and I know we are going to make tomorrow a very Good Friday!"

Perhaps to be continued...

12