Family Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
My sexual awakening with my Dad.
1.3k words
4.27
91.1k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Danny, Danny where are you boy?" shouted my Dad as he walked through our house.

"In the kitchen Dad, just doing the dishes" I answered back. I heard Dad come into the kitchen, he was a little drunk after the dinner party we'd had with his boss, Mr Thompson, which had ended about half an hour ago. Dad came up behind me, pulled my grey sweatpants down and rammed his 7" cut, hard and thick cock deep into my pussy in one go. My ass was already loose, lubed and it still had Mr Thompson's mammoth cum load in it, so I was prepared, but the force of Dad's entry still took me a bit by surprise. Not that I minded at all - I loved it when Dad was in the mood to fuck like a bull and hurt my hole while he fucked me.

Dad pounded my cunt deep and hard, ramming his cock all the way in then pulling almost out and deep dicking me over and over. I pushed my ass back to get his cock as deep as possible. The squelchy slurpy sound of Dad fucking Mr Thompson's cum was turning me on big time. My 7" uncut cock was pressed up against the kitchen sink as Dad pushed me forward. Dad was breathing heavy and grunting like a pig, then pushed his cock as deep as he could and held it there while his hot daddy cum flooded my guts once more. I felt the warmth and wetness of his seed as he filled my pussy.

As his cock stopped spurting he started to soften and slowly fell out of my pussy. I felt something at my hole and then realised Dad had brought in a butt plug with him. He pushed it slowly inside me until it lodged into place. "Keep that cum in your cunt Danny, your Uncle Phil and cousin Sam will be over soon. I'm sure they will love a sloppy loose cunt to play with" he said. Dad kissed the back of my neck, put his cock away in his pants and left me alone.

"Hmmn, Uncle Phil AND Sam" I thought and smiled. Sam had a big cock, but Uncle Phil was massive!! He must be 10", with a large bulbous knob that really stretched my hole, and his shaft was as thick as my forearm. My cunt was gonna be sore tonight. I smiled at the prospect of a hard fucking by everybody - what a great day this was turning out to be.

So let me back up a bit and tell you how all this started. Won't take long and I think you'll enjoy it.

My name is Danny, I'm gay and 20 years old, 5'8" tall, close cropped brown hair and clean shaven. My body is toned from all the swimming and cycling I do. I have a slightly hairy chest, and my cock is about 7" long and uncut. My balls are tight, not loose hangers like my Dad. He is Patrick, 40 years old, 5'10" tall with a heavy set big body - not fat as he works in the building trade so gets plenty of exercise during work and he plays amateur rugby for a local team. He has a full head of brown hair, closely cropped beard, very hairy chest and a thick 7" cut cock with low hanging balls.

My mum Anne, walked out on Dad when I was 17. I later found out she had discovered him and Uncle Phil fucking like rabbits one day when she came home from work early. She moved back to her parents up in the North of the country but I stayed with Dad because of my schooling. About 18 months later mum was killed in a car crash when a drunk driver slammed into the side of her car. We went to her funeral and afterwards, as it was 100 miles away from our home, we stayed in a roadside Motel for the night sharing a twin room. Dad was a bit emotional and I heard him sobbing during the night. I went to his bed and got in bed with him and just held him as he sobbed. We both drifted off to sleep but early the next morning I woke up to feeling my dad caressing my naked body from behind, running his hands all over my chest, pulling me close. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass and his hairy chest pressed firmly against my back.

"He must be having a horny dream" I thought, "probably thinks I'm a woman". It was good though, to feel his hard cock pushed against my ass. I was getting really turned on, my cock growing hard and leaking precum as he caressed my chest. His hand moved lower and got close to my hard wet cock. "Oh oh, that will wake him up" I thought. Then his hand was fondling my cock and playing with my balls. He wrapped his hand around my cock and slowly started pumping it, up and down, pushing more precum out of my piss slit. Rubbing the precum over my knob head then pumping my shaft some more.

Dad started nuzzling the side of my neck as he pumped my hard wet cock. I turned over onto my back and suddenly felt Dad's lips on mine, softly kissing me, his tongue tickling my lips. I opened my mouth and his tongue darted in and we began tongue kissing. My hand had found it's way to my Dad's hard cock. It felt so thick and was leaking loads of precum. I held it firmly and started wanking him as he tugged on my cock. He started to moan and his breathing got heavy, then his cock blasted a huge cum load over my lower chest and leg. That was too much for me and I shot my load over my chest and his hand.

We continued kissing and cuddling, covered in our mutual cum loads and then Dad said "I've wanted to do that for so long Danny. Hope you're not upset with me?"

"No Dad, don't be silly. I've wanted to play with your cock for ages, ever since I saw you in the pool changing room. I had no idea that you were into cock though."

We lay in the motel bed for about another hour, kissing, talking, laughing. It felt a bit weird after the events of the previous day, but somehow felt good that we had connected with each other.

Afterwards on the drive home, Dad took hold of my hand and placed it over his cock. I could feel it's hot hardness through his shorts. My cock instantly grew hard and tented my trackie pants as I was going commando. We pulled over into a deserted lay-by, and Dad pulled my trackies down, pounced on my cock, and surprising me by sucking my cock into his mouth. It was the first time I'd had a guy blow me, and I loved it. Dad did too especially when I fed him a load of hot spunk. Then it was my turn. Dad's cock was already out of his shorts and glistening with loads of precum. I lowered my head and started licking the precum, tasting another man's jizz for the first time. I started tongue fucking his piss slit, then licking around the throbbing knob head and then finally sinking as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. I loved the taste and feel of his hard fleshy cock meat in my mouth. He didn't last long, his nuts blasting a hot salty spunk load into my mouth and throat within minutes. I swallowed every drop of the jizz that made me.

And that was how Dad and I became lovers. Took a bit longer to tell you than I thought it would, and I hope you enjoyed me telling you. I hope you want to read more - about the first time Dad fucked me, how we got Uncle Phil and Sam involved, and why I had just spread my legs for Dad's boss.