Family Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was so wet for dad." Haley said, "I wanted him so bad! I thought it was wrong too and I talked to Mom and she told me what was happening and brought me to dad, and it was so good!" She sighed, "Then mom played with me and we all play now."

"All of you," he repeated.

"Yup, the other night when you heard me?" Haley laughed, "That was dad fucking me. It's always dad fucking me here. I go to Rob's to have sex with him, we've never done it here."

Randy thought of his father fucking his sister. Everything in him told him it was wrong, yet his cock reacted like it did to the women in his family lately. It jerked in his shorts and his mind was filled with images of Haley on her knees, blowing his father, dad licking her pussy, fucking her on her knees like that crazy dream he'd had.

That thought stopped his mind from spinning. He'd dreamed of the three of them fucking and inviting him in, joining the family. They couldn't know that, but they did. Haley knew he'd dreamed of her, and mom did too.

Was this all true? It would explain the sudden attraction to his family, but...

"That got you didn't it?" Mom asked, "You thinking of your father giving it to your sister? Hot isn't it?"

She slid her thumb over Haley's nipple. "It's so hot watching your father play with our daughter, I love watching them together and he's going to love watching you and I together."

"We play all different ways, but with you we can play in even more ways!" Haley giggled, "We can put on sexy shows for mom and dad! Then watch them."

"So much fun, Randy." Mom added, "So much lust and so much love. God, your aunt and I had fun with grandma and grandpa."

"Wait, is dad your brother?" he asked, alarmed.

"No, honey, we marry others, special people who see what our family has and are never jealous, just happy to share our love. He can talk to you about that when he gets back. That is if you're ready."

She pointed to him. "No more talk or questions, Randy. What's it going to be? Are you going to say no and leave us to play with each other? Go upstairs and jerk off while your sister licks my pussy and wishes it was her brother's cock her tongue was on? Or you going to stay and have the two women who love you most make all your dreams come true?"

Haley looked up through her long lashes, pushed her lips into a pout and whispered, "Please want me, little brother."

"So, Randy," Mom asked, "Be honest, you like your big sister's tits?"

Haley once again held them for him, a hopeful look in her eyes.

Randy's cock ached and he recalled Mom's words that it would keep doing so until her gave in and, goddamn his sister was beautiful and so was his mother. He paused, then took the plunge.

"They're perfect, just like the rest of her."

"Yes!" Haley exclaimed, "You want me!"

"Wait." Mom held up her hand, "One more question, Randy."

"Okay," His eyes lingered on Haley's nipples and his mouth watering now that he knew he was going to have them.

"You have to look at me." Mom took his chin her hand and guided him to face her.

"You like your sister's tits, but what do you think of mine?"

With no hesitation, Mom pulled her top off revealing her breasts to her son.

"Wow." Was all he could come up with staring at his now topless mother.

Her breasts were much larger than Haley's, but despite their size were standing up pretty well for her age. Her nipples were bigger than his sister's and much darker, a rosy shade of red. He licked his lips, already imagining them under his tongue and how heavy and soft they would feel in his hands.

"Aw, you like mom's better?" Haley pouted like a brat and it sent a surge of lust through him.

"Just different, you're both amazing." He turned to Haley, "I dreamed of you the most."

"Because she's your sister." Mom said, "Now how about you show Haley how much you love her."

Randy moved his hands up Haley's side and cupped her tits, loving the way she moaned as his palms grazed her nipples. She leaned towards him, her lips parted, but caught up in the idea of finally fulfilling his taboo lust; he lowered his head to her chest, his tongue already out, eagerly awaiting the first taste of his sister's skin.

"Stop!" Mom caught him by his hair, not roughly, but enough for him to freeze with his mouth inches from Haley's tit.

"There's a few rules, but most important is we always start with love. No matter how horny we are, we always start with a kiss."

She gave him a sweet smile, "Give Haley the kiss I've been dreaming of watching for a long time."

Randy turned from her and gasped when Haley's lips found his. She wrapped her arms around his neck, drawing him into her and he moaned at the sensation of his sister's soft lips.

He returned the kiss, at first gently, then more firmly, his desire adding to his enthusiasm. Haley whimpered into the kiss, her lips sliding along his and teasing by never staying still for more than a second.

Randy removed his hands from her tits to slide them around her and crush her against him in a passionate embrace that resulted in a soft moan from his sister. He ran his hands up and down the smooth skin of her back and up into her long soft blonde hair.

Haley responded by pushing her tongue between his lips and into his mouth, while her long nails ran through his hair, they moaned as their tongues danced across each other and Randy couldn't believe how good kissing his sister felt.

It was better than kissing Becky or any other girl he'd been with and he now knew without a doubt, it was because she was his sister.

"Look at the two of you." Mom sighed, "So beautiful."

Randy felt her tug on his shirt and raising his arms, he let her pull it off. Haley leaned back as she did, but the second his shirt was off, she was right back against him, her lips finding his and now with the added thrill of her nipples pressing into his chest.

She rocked her hips, grinding her moist shorts into his thigh and kissing him harder, her lips more forcefully pushing against his. Randy certainly wasn't complaining, nor did he mind when his mother sat on his other leg.

"I want a kiss too." She announced as she rubbed her equally wet shorts on his thigh.

Haley removed her lips from his and Randy turned his head to kiss his mother, then said "Hey!" when she leaned past him and kissed Haley instead.

They both giggled into their kiss and Randy really couldn't complain about the sight of his mother and sister kissing in front of him. He put his arms around their waists and mom leaned into him, causing him to groan at the new sensation of her soft breasts joining his sisters against him.

His cock was throbbing as he took in their taboo kiss. The difference in their appearance, Haley's blonde hair against his mother's black, along with their different body types added to the excitement. But that paled in comparison to the fact this was his mother who was now shoving her tongue into her daughter's mouth.

They were showing off for him, their tongues wagging across each other as they opened their eyes and looked sideways at him. Mom made the show an even better one, pushing against Haley's shoulder so she would turn to face her and lowering her head, sucked on her right nipple.

"Oh, mama!" Haley moaned, putting her hand in her mother's hair and holding her face to her tit.

"Jesus, that's hot." Randy whispered.

"I have two," Haley cupped her other breast. "And it's feeling lonely."

Randy was past needing to be told twice and sucked his sister's pink nipple into his mouth. Haley moaned his name and he swore he'd never heard it said better. He swirled his tongue around her swollen flesh, his eyes open and watching his mother doing the same, while watching him.

Her dark eyes were bright with lust and she made a show of teasing her tongue around her daughter's nipple. Randy ran his hands over their backs and asses, giving them a squeeze. Mom reached down and pulling on his arm, guided his hand to her breast.

He moaned as he squeezed it, amazed at how soft her breast was, except for her nipple which was as hard as his cock. Mom turned her head from Haley's breast and parting her lips leaned into him. He stopped licking Haley's tit to meet his mother's lips.

She kissed him gently, her lips lightly working his, her tongue darting out to give his lips a quick lick, but not entering his mouth. Mom eased her lips from his, then with a sexy smile, teased her tongue along one side of his sister's nipple.

"Care to join me?" She whispered.

This was getting sexier by the minute he thought as he ran his tongue over the other side of Haley's nipple. She sighed and arched her back, pushing her small tit into their faces. Randy's tongue slid along her swollen flesh as well as his mother's soft wet tongue before their lips met, capturing his sister's nipple between their lips.

Mom leaned back and Haley immediately returned the favor, burying her face in her mother's breast. Randy followed suit, sucking his mother's nipple with an eagerness that would have appalled him earlier tonight.

"Oh fuck." Mom moaned, "I've longed for this moment!"

Haley joined him around their mother's nipple, licking it as well as his lips as they shared it. Her hand dropped to his crotch and he moaned around his mother's rosy nub when she stroked it through the shorts.

"Speaking of longing." Haley sat up, "I think my poor little brother could use some attention."

Randy moaned louder when Mom's hand also dropped into his crotch.

"Oh, my! Your brother does seem to be pretty swollen." Mom breathed, "Why don't you help him out."

Mom slid off his knee and Haley did as well, except his mother stepped to the side and Haley dropped to her knees, right where he'd dreamed of her being, between his legs.

"God, I want your cock!" She unsnapped his shorts and all but ripped his zipper down.

"Eager little thing isn't she?" Mom asked as she sat on the arm of the chair and put her arm around his shoulders. "Your father and I keep trying to get her to take her time, but she can't get her mouth on his cock or my pussy fast enough." She kissed his cheek, "Now your cock."

"I can't wait to suck dad and Randy!" Haley exclaimed as she grabbed the side of his shorts and tugged on them, "I want them to both cum in my face when dad gets home!"

"Youth and enthusiasm." Mom sighed, "But I wouldn't mind my two men painting my face, now that I think of it."

Haley and Mom's words, promising such carnal pleasures and spoken so casually made him feel as if he were drunk on lust and he quickly raised his hips to let his sister take his shorts down.

"Oh, look at that cock!" Haley moaned when his shorts were ripped down his legs and his cock sprang free.

"Like father, like son." Mom said softly, "I can't wait to feel it inside me."

"You said I could be first!" Haley pouted, but as she did, grabbed his cock and slowly pumped it.

"Goddamn." Randy moaned at the feel of his sister's hand on his now bare cock.

Haley licked her lips as she took in his swollen purple head and keeping her eyes on his, she flicked her tongue out, swirling around the sensitive skin below the head. He groaned and pushed his cock at her, urging her to take it into her mouth.

With a giggle, Haley kissed the tip, then pulled her head back, taking a trail of pre cum with it. Randy was breathing hard and his body trembled in anticipation as his big sister pressed her soft lips to the spongy head of his cock.

She rubbed it back and forth, smearing his sticky fluid on her soft lips and causing him to whimper.

"Don't tease, Haley, suck your brother's cock." Mom chided her.

She slid off the chair and walked around behind him.

"Yes mama." Haley giggled, then opened her mouth just enough to slide her lips over the head of his cock.

"Oh, fuck sis," he moaned when she opened wider and took his cock deep into her warm wet mouth.

Haley moaned as loud as he did, the vibration sending an extra thrill through him, and her eyes rolled back. She took him further and further until her soft lips were wrapped around the base of his shaft. She held him there, letting him enjoy the effect of being completely submerged in his sister's mouth.

"She's such a good little cocksucker isn't she?" Mom put her arms around him from behind and kissed his neck, whispering in his ear, "Like how your dick looks in you sister's mouth?"

"Oh, yeah." He breathed as Haley shook her head, working the head of his cock around her mouth and sliding her tongue around his shaft.

She released him with a wet slurping sound and rubbed his cock along her soft cheek.

"This is such a nice hard cock!" She told him, before running her tongue up and down his shaft.

Haley lowered her head and pinning his cock against his stomach sucked on each of his balls, then bathed them with her tongue as she licked side to side.

"I taught her that." Mom said in his ear.

She ran her hands up and down his chest, and caused him to gasp when she took his nipples between her purple tipped fingers and played with them.

Haley ran her tongue back up his cock and once again took him into her mouth, but this time bobbed her head in a steady rhythm.

"That's it, baby girl, suck your brother's cock." Mom kissed his neck, then his ear, her tongue teasing his ear lobe, "Look at her, Randy, that's your sister on her knees blowing you, being good to you. How can this be wrong?"

"It feels pretty right." He laughed, but it turned into a moan when Haley cupped his balls and rubbed them while continuing to work her lips up and down his shaft.

"How's your brother's cock taste, Haley?"

"Hmm!" She groaned around him, then opening her mouth wider, allowed a long trail of spit and pre cum to slide from her mouth down his cock before she slurped it back up.

Randy put his hands out, then hesitated.

"Go ahead," Mom encouraged him, "Play with her hair, her tits, enjoy her the way she's enjoying you."

He put his hands on her head and pushed and pulled, gently guiding her amazing mouth along his shaft.

"That looks so good." Mom sighed, "Honey would you mind if I shared with your sister?"

"I...seriously?"

With a laugh, Mom walked around in front of him and tapped Haley on the shoulder. She eased over and Randy's cock jumped in her mouth when his mother sank to her knees next to his sister.

Mom kissed his stomach and with a sexy smile, lowered her head and licked his balls as Haley sucked him.

"Oh my god." Randy gasped as his mother's tongue caressed his balls while his sister blew him. If this was a dream, he hoped he'd never wake up.

He moved his left hand, placing it on the back of his mother's head, now holding handfuls of both their hair as their heads bobbed in his lap. Mom lifted her head and opening her mouth, wagged her tongue.

Haley released his cock and in a move that was the hottest thing he could have ever imagined, she pushed his cock into mom's mouth, feeding her brother's cock to her mother!

"Oh, mom." He moaned as she took his cock down to his balls in one swift bob of her head. Her tongue slipped out, licking his balls, then slid along his shaft as she worked her way back up.

Mom removed his cock from her mouth and sticking out her tongue slapped the purple head against it, then against Haley's waiting tongue. They each placed their lips along one side of his cock and moved their heads, sliding his cock between their oft lips.

Randy moaned and worked his hip's pushing it through their mouths. They moved their lips to the head of his cock and Haley took him into hers, giving him a couple of hard sucks, before releasing him and letting mom do the same.

They resumed pleasuring him between their lips, moving in perfect rhythm, their lips touching around his shaft as they moved their heads. Even as he watched in rapt fascination, it dawned on him they were so good at this because they'd been doing it for dad since Haley's birthday last year.

That thought both shocked and excited him. For the last year his mother and sister had been fucking his father senseless without him ever knowing. Now they were going to do it to him and were off to an incredible start.

Mom took over, taking him into her mouth and bobbing her head, but slowly, letting him feel her lips along every inch of his cock and keeping her tongue moving the entire time, licking as she sucked.

Haley lowered her head teasing his balls with her mouth, licking and sucking them.

"Oh, that's so fucking hot." He managed to breathe as they switched, Haley taking him into her mouth while mom took over on his balls.

Unable to control his hips, he pumped them, thrusting into Haley's un-protesting mouth as she sucked him faster and harder than before. His balls tightened under the skilled attention of his mother's tongue and his thighs trembled as his mother and sister brought him closer to his release.

Not just any release, but the one his cock had been yearning for the last few weeks. When he came-and it would be soon the way they were going at him-he wouldn't just be coming but coming for and all over his mom and sis.

"Hmm, someone's getting close." Mom purred, "Bet these nice full balls are ready to explode aren't they?"

She guided his cock from Haley and took it back into her mouth, her dark eyes rolling back in pleasure as she sucked him, but slowly. Haley cupped her mother's tits, fondling them and making her moan around his cock.

"Your brother's getting close, baby girl." She passed him to his sister, who swirled her tongue around his head, before taking him back into her hot mouth and sucking, but slow as his mother had done.

"You want to come for us, Randy? Mom asked, "You want to come in our mouths, all over our faces?"

"I wanted to swallow it!" Haley moaned as she pushed him back to their mother.

"You want him inside you first and you can't have everything young lady." Mom told her, then sucked him some more.

Randy slumped back against the chair, his hands resting on their heads and watched, whimpering, his cock twitching and balls quivering as they took turns each giving him a few slow sucks before switching off.

He stared lustfully as each of them sucked him. Both felt amazing and each were an equally taboo thrill. Mom took him deeper than Haley and more easily, but Haley moved her head more, adding a little twist with her mouth each time she worked her way up to just the head.

They were both incredible and with a long groan he moved his hips faster, fucking their mouths as they sucked him.

"Tell us what you want." Mom wrapped her fingers around his cock and stroked it as Haley resumed sucking him.

"I want to come." He moaned.

"Better than that." Mom squeezed his cock for emphasis, "Tell us what you want and say it the way you want to, the way your dirty mom and sis want to hear it."

"I..." he moaned as Haley added her fingers over moms and they were both jerking him as she sucked him. "I want to come for my mom and sister."

"Better." Mom took his cock from Haley and sucked on just the head.

"I want to cum in your mouths and your faces!" he exclaimed, desperately pumping his hips.

"That's it baby boy, you talk nice and dirty because we love it, we love to hear it and say it because what we're doing is dirty. Your mother and sister love you, but we're going to be your little sluts too!"

They both pressed their lips around the head of his cock and stroked him, their slender fingers working his wet shaft.

"Cum for us!" Haley moaned, "Come in our faces little brother! Come so you can lick my pussy and make me cum too!"

"Then mine!" Mom moaned, "You're going to eat both our pussies, baby and...Oh!"

Mom gasped as Randy lost control and with a loud cry his cock exploded in their hands. The first spurt splattered against Haley's lips and cheek and she opened her mouth to catch the next one. Randy moaned as they jerked him harder, and pulling his cock towards her, Mom stuck her tongue out and caught another long spurt all over it and her chin.