Family Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy's hips bucked and he whimpered and moaned while watching mom and Haley lean over his cock, their mouths open and tongues flickering, catching the huge load his aching balls had been wanting to give them.

They slurped his come into their mouths before pushing it back out with their tongues, letting it drool down their faces and back onto his cock.

"Oh god." He sighed when his mother twisted her hand, wringing the last drops from his spent cock. He then gasped when they both began licking his cock clean, making a show of scooping his cum onto their tongues, then kissing and shoving it into each other's mouths.

"That was a lot." Mom smacked her lips, "Feel better now, baby?"

"Damn straight I do." He laughed.

"Good, we had to get that edge off so you can fuck us nice and hard, right Haley?"

"Me first!" She laughed and hopping up to her feet, walked over to mom's bed, her ass looking sweet in those tight pink shorts.

"No patience." Mom stood up and leaning over, kissed him, then pushed her tits in his face.

Randy sucked on each of her nipples, then let his mother take his hand and pull him from the chair. She led him to the bed where Haley had sat down on the edge of it. When Randy reached the bed, Mom let his arm go and said, "Stand up, Haley."

Smiling ear to ear, Haley stood up and dropping to her knees, mom pulled Haley's shorts down, exposing her smooth pink slit. Randy released a sharp breath at the sight of his sister's pussy, then another when his mother pressed her face between Haley's thighs and ran her tongue through her pink lips.

Haley moaned and opened her legs further. Mom's tongue circled her clit several times and sliding her hand up her inner thigh, she eased her fingers inside her. Haley whimpered and grabbing Randy, pulled him forward, shoving his face into her tit.

He sucked her nipple, then moaned around it when mom took his semi hard cock in her mouth. She sucked him for a moment, then turned and licked Haley's pussy several times, before grabbing Haley's hips and turning her.

Haley put her back to him and shook her hips, wiggling her ass at him. Mom spread her cheeks open and continued to blow Randy's mind by pushing Haley over the bed and pushing her tongue into her pussy and sucking hard enough he could hear her lips smack.

Haley groaned and pushed her ass into her mouth's face. She tongued her pussy then sliding her tongue up, teased it around her daughter's pink rosebud.

"Damn, mom." He whispered, his cock already swelling again while watching his mother give his sister a rim job.

She stood up and grabbing her shorts put her back to Randy and eased them down her legs. Randy took in her well-rounded ass and her rose colored pussy lips peering out between her soft thighs and reaching out, he fondled her ass.

Bracing her hands on the bed, Mom looked over her shoulder, "Put your fingers inside me."

Randy rubbed his fingers nervously through her pussy and couldn't believe how wet she was. He eased to fingers inside her and found she wasn't just sopping wet, but hot and tight as well. Haley leaned over next to her, leaving him confronted with both of their asses and pussies.

"Play with your sister too, baby." Mom sighed as he worked his fingers inside her.

His fingers trembling with excitement, Randy rubbed Haley's pussy, she jumped and moaned when he rubbed her clit and he kept his thumb on it as he pushed two fingers in her. He found his mother's clit with his other thumb and stood behind them, fingering both.

They turned their heads and kissed each other as he worked their pussies and they pumped their hips, pushing his fingers deeper inside them. He couldn't believe he was doing this!

His cock was already rock hard again and no longer worrying about anything or able to control himself, Randy withdrew his fingers from inside them, stepped up behind Haley and plunged his cock into his sister's pussy.

"Fuck yeah!" Haley squealed, "Oh that dick feels so fucking good!"

"Oh, look at you!" Mom exclaimed, standing up and watching Randy's cock slide in and out of his sister's pussy. "That's it baby, fuck her! Fuck your sister's tight little cunt!'

Cunt? Wow, but the words sent a thrill through him and squeezing Haley's hips he fucked her hard and fast, giving her long hard strokes that made her yip each time he slammed deep inside her.

"Just like that!" She moaned, now watching him over her shoulder, "Fuck me nice and hard, little brother! Give your horny big sister what she needs!"

"I can't wait to watch you fuck your sister while she sucks off your father."

Christ this was getting hotter by the minute as again her words which would be disturbing to most, caused him to fuck Haley even harder. Mom slipped behind him and putting her arms around him and rubbing his stomach and chest as he repeatedly plunged into his sister's...cunt!

"That's a good boy, fuck your sister." Mom purred in his ear, then kissed his neck, "Fuck her good and hard like the little tart likes it!" She laughed, "Now that you've become a full member of the family your horny sister is going to wear you out."

"Damn straight!" Haley moaned, "Hope you like my pussy, little brother because you're going to be getting an awful lot of it."

"And mine too, baby." Mom cooed, her fingers straying down and cupping his balls as he fucked Haley. "You have to be able to give some of this cock to mommy too. Dad can take care of Haley those nights, or you can both fuck both of us."

"Wait until Daddy comes home!" Haley exclaimed, "The four of us are going to fuck like crazy!"

"Spank her." Mom said in his ear, "Give that cute little ass some color."

Randy didn't hesitate, he slapped the right side of Haley's ass and she yelped, but slammed her ass back into him causing him to gasp at how hard she drove him inside her. He slapped her other cheek then went back and forth giving each side several good hard smacks.

Haley moaned and whimpered as her ass turned red his fingers clearly outlined, but kept rocking into him and crying out in pleasure. Reaching out, he grabbed her long hair and pulled on it while fucking her even harder.

"Fuck, I need to cum!" Mom declared and moving around the bed crawled onto it, sitting in front of Haley and spreading her legs, "Lick my pussy, baby girl."

"Whoa," Randy slowed his fucking and leaned over to watch his mother spread her pussy open and Haley burying her face in it.

"Tongue fuck me!" Mom moaned, her hands going into Haley's hair. "Suck that juicy pussy!"

Haley did just that, making loud slurping sounds and moaning as she licked her mother. She worked her tongue up through her pussy, angling her head enough for Randy to see her tongue on mom's clit.

Again, he was struck by the way they acted together, a year of doing everything imaginable for dad had caused them to perfect the way to allow him to see the action. Haley's tongue flickered around mom's clit and she not so gently plunged two fingers into their mother's pussy.

Mom groaned when Haley added a third finger and sucked hard on her clit, stretching her rosy flesh. Haley licked their mother perfectly even as Randy pounded her from behind. He eased up, switching to longer slower strokes to enjoy the show in front of him.

"Yes!" Mom lifted her feet and put them on Haley's shoulders and laying back, tugged on her nipples. "Keep sucking, baby girl! Mama's going to come for you!"

Randy put his hands over his mother's feet, pushing them into Haley's shoulders while he continued to drill his sister.

"Slow down, baby boy, because I am so getting some of that cock after I come!"

"What about me?" Haley whimpered, "I want to cum!"

"You will, now keep licking mommy's pussy! Oh, yes, just like that, Haley, oh, right there, oh...oh!"

Randy flinched when his mother threw her head back and howled at the top of her voice. Her thighs clamped around Haley's head and her hips bucked wildly as she came in his sister's face.

"Fuck, oh fuck!' Mom cried out in between long loud squeals of pleasure.

Her cries of pleasure pushed him to fuck Haley even harder and her muffled yelps between mom's legs were driving him crazy. He felt his legs begin to tremble and realized he was close to coming and slowed down.

"I needed that!" Mom sighed, letting her leg's fall from Haley's shoulders. "Come here, baby."

Mom put her arms out and easing her pussy from him, Haley climbed onto the bed over her mother and kissed her. Mom whispered something to her and they both sat up. Mom leaned her back against the headboard and Haley lay between her legs, her back against her mother.

Haley opened her legs and reaching between them, Mom spread her pink slit open. "Your sister's been a very good girl, Randy, come give her a kiss."

Randy happily crawled onto the bed and lying on his stomach between his sister's thighs, plunged his tongue into her hot little box. Haley squealed and Randy moaned as his mouth was filled with her stick juices.

He shoved his rigid tongue in and out of her dripping pussy all the while looking up, watching his mother play with Haley's nipples. She turned her head, kissing mom while, Randy worked his tongue up through the folds of her soft wet flesh to fasten to her clit.

Haley groaned into her kiss with mom and Randy inhaled deeply, taking in the forbidden scent of his sister's pussy and already craving a taste of his mothers. He swirled his tongue around her clit while marveling at how tight her pussy was.

She contracted around his fingers, making it even tighter and he was aware of her thighs already trembling as he sucked her clit into his mouth. As her mother had done, Haley raised her legs, placing her bare feet on his back and curling her toes into him.

Haley rocked her hips, pushing his fingers deeper and grinding her pussy into his face. Haley was now watching him while mom kissed and sucked on her neck and played with her gorgeous little tits.

"You look so good between my legs little brother," She sighed, "I am so spending a lot of time in your room after tonight!"

"I'm going to spend a lot of time right here." He answered, then returned to sucking her clit harder and pumping his fingers faster.

"I'll let you." She moaned, "Lick it, baby, lick that clit and make your sister cum for you so I can watch you fuck mom!"

The thought that he'd be inside her mother's pussy as soon as she came, made him lick her as fast as he could, his tongue swirling around her clit then sucking it every few seconds. Haley's toes curled harder into his back and she lifted her ass in the air, pushing her hot slit into his face.

Her pussy tightened around him and above him, mom gave her nipples a hard twist. With a high pitched squeal, Haley went off as hard as his mother had, her pussy convulsing around his fingers and her hips grinding her quivering flesh into his tongue.

Haley emitted a series of sexy little hiccups, her pussy contracting each time she made the sound and her hips thrusting. With a soft whimper she let her legs stretch out across his back and slumped against mom.

She only remained there for a few seconds before sliding to the side of mom and sitting on her knees, looked at him expectantly.

"Let's go baby boy." Mom lifted her legs up and let them slowly fall open, exposing her glistening pussy. "Let mommy have that big hard dick!"

Randy grabbed her ankles and holding her legs apart, slid up between her legs and entered her in long thrust. He moaned at the feeling of his cock immersed in the most forbidden pussy of all, his own mothers. Not that fucking his sister wasn't crossing a serious line, but she was his sister, a year older, but a peer, an equal, this was mom!

This was the woman who had raised him and here he was inside her, his cock plunging and out of her hot wet heat.

"Oh god, it feels so good to have my son fucking me!" Mom groaned as she played with her tits, "Harder, Randy, deeper, I want my baby boy to really fuck me!"

Haley leaned forward and wrapping her arms around mom's legs, pulled them back to her, holding them up while Randy continued to fuck her. Haley pulled back so far, mom's feet were over her head and her ass was in the air, enabling him to fuck her even deeper.

Randy leaned over, putting his arms between her legs, his hands on either side of her while he fucked her hard and fast.

"He's fucking you so hard." Haley laughed, her eyes locked onto her brother's cock plundering his mother's pussy. "And he said he didn't want this!"

Mom slid her arms behind her knees, holding her legs back and Haley slid further towards him, kneeling next to him and kissing his neck, "How's it feel to fuck our mom?"

"Feels so good!" He moaned, then turned his head to kiss her, "Felt good to fuck my sexy sister too."

"Hmm, smooth talker." She smiled, then reaching down, grabbed the base of his shaft and jerked him as he fucked mom.

She released him, then rubbed mom's clit with her fingers.

"Oh, yes!" Mom cried out, "Make me come, baby girl!"

Haley worked her fingers in hard fast circles and mom moaned and squealed as Randy fucked her. She grabbed her nipples, tugging on them as she had before. Her face red and she was sweating, her lips parted as Haley's had been and like his sister, Randy was made aware of just how attractive his mother was, how damn sexy.

Especially right now, holding her legs over her head like a porn star while her son fucked her and her daughter played with her pussy. Randy stared at her rosy lips sucking greedily at his cock each time he slid from within her.

He licked his lips and realized in all the crazy sex they'd had so far, he'd yet to taste his mother's pussy. He slid his cock from inside her slid back, and lowering his head, shoved his tongue inside her.

"Oh, honey!" Mom moaned, "I love it! Let him suck my clit, baby girl!"

Haley kept her hand where it was, but spread her fingers, holding mom's clit between them. Randy, slid his tongue through his mother's lips and swirled it around her clit, while his sister rolled it in her fingers.

"Oh, look at the two of you!" Mom groaned, "Oh, your dad's missing a hell of a show!"

"Don't worry, he'll get a really good one when he comes back." Haley giggled, "And get to be part of it!"

She put her free hand in Randy's hair and shoved his face into mom's pussy. "Lick her, little brother, make mama cum for you!"

Randy sucked her clit so hard his lips smacked and shoved two fingers hard inside her.

"Put one in her ass!" Haley urged him, "She fucking loves it, don't you, mom?"

"Not as much as I love a cock in there, but do it, baby, finger mommy's ass."

Mom liked to be fucked in the ass? That meant she might let him someday? Inspired by that thought, Randy didn't hesitate to shove his finger into his mother's ass.

The effect was instantaneous, as she had before Mom cut loose with a long loud howl and both her ass and pussy tightened around his thrusting fingers. He kept his tongue busy on her clit as Haley squeezed it harder and mom moaned and squirmed on the bed as she seemed to cum even harder than the first time.

Randy gasped when Haley grabbed his cock and pumped it.

"I want this fucking cock back inside me, little brother!"

"So do I." Mom groaned as she let go of her legs and let them fall limply on the bed. "How about we let him have both?"

She winked at Haley and rolled over onto her stomach, drawing her knees up beneath her and pushing her curvy ass in the air towards him. Haley laughed and swung her leg over mom's back to lay on top of her.

"Holy fuck." Randy said as mom spread her legs further apart, sinking lower on the bed so Haley's knees were also on the bed as she knelt over her. Randy was now confronted with both their pussies' one over the other.

Both their slits were glistening and sliding forward, Randy grabbed Haley's hips first and shoved his cock inside her giving her several hard pumps. He withdrew from her and lowering his cock slammed it into mom's sopping pussy.

"Yes, give it to both of us, baby! Fuck both your girls!"

God, he loved the sound of that, but not as much as actually fucking them. For the next few minutes, Randy was in taboo heaven, working back and forth between his mother and sister's pussies.

They both yipped and moaned and urged him to fuck the other even harder when he would switch. Randy was breathing hard, the sweat pouring into his eyes and his legs were trembling as he now hammered away on mom while shoving his fingers into his sister's tight little twat.

His balls tightened and his cock was twitching with each stroke. Randy was moaning as loud as Mom and Haley as he fucked them and mom cried out, "Cum for us, baby, come inside your beautiful big sister, give it to her!"

"Oh, thank you mama!" Haley moaned, looking over her shoulder at him, she smiled, "Give it to me, little brother, let me feel it!"

Randy gave mom several more hard strokes until he was right at the edge, then whipping his cock from her, shoved it in Haley's pussy. He barely lasted a few seconds before he cried out and his cock erupted inside his sister's tight pussy.

"Yes!" Haley squealed, "It feels so good! Oh, Randy keep going, give me all of it!"

He continued to fuck her, each thrust ending in another spurt of cum deep inside her. Haley contracted her pussy causing him to moan as she milked every drop from his rapidly emptying balls.

When he had nothing left, he eased his cock from inside her and sat back on his knees, breathing hard. In front of him the show continued. Haley rolled off of mom and onto her back. Mom rolled over and sitting up caused him to gasp when she took him into her mouth and sucked hard enough to coax a few more drops from him.

"My God the three of us taste good together." Mom lay back on the bed leaving room between her and Haley and patted the space between them. "Come here, baby boy."

Randy turned around and gratefully lay back on the bed between them. Both Haley and Mom rolled onto their sides so they were looking down at them and each gave him a sweet kiss.

"Welcome to the family, honey." Mom told him, "The real part of the family."

"Have a good time, mister I don't want it?" Haley giggled.

"I...I can't believe we did that, the three of us." Randy shook his head as now that his cock had finally softened and his mind was less lust addled, "And you guys and dad?"

"Soon all four of us." Mom said, "The two of you taking turns on the two of us and sometimes two watching the others, or one." She sighed, "The games we're going to play, Randy."

"But there's some rules." Haley pointed out, "Like mom and dad have to have their alone time." She smiled, "That used to make me sad because I couldn't play, but now when they do we can play together!"

"I'd like that." He leaned up and kissed her, "I'd love to be with just you sis." He smiled, "I did think of you more."

"Yay!" Haley clapped her hands like a little kid. "I was hoping you would!"

"It's natural." Mom said, "You're much closer. Lucky I'm not jealous." She winked, "But just so you know Randy sometimes me and Haley like a little girl time."

"Can I watch?" He asked eagerly, and making them both laugh.

"Only if I can watch you and dad." Haley said.

"Sure, I...wait, what?" He widened his eyes, "You mean dad wants to..." He stopped when they both burst out laughing.

"Just teasing, Randy, not too many men in my family have been into each other, but almost all the women are."

"Whew." He laughed in relief.

"Unless, you dreamed about that? Being with..." Haley started.

"Hell no." He reassured them.

"Hey, hold on." Mom said, rolling over the other way, "Speaking of your father."

She rolled back with her cell phone and extended it in front of them. "Everyone get close."