Family Affair Ch. 03

Story Info
Randy learns the meaning of Mother Knows Best.
11.2k words
4.74
58.9k
109

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,236 Followers

Author's Note: Welcome to the latest installment of Family Affair. At the end of chapter two, Haley's attempt to seduce Randy failed. More confused than ever, Randy decides it's time to talk to his mother about what's been going on. Enjoy.

Randy raised his hand to knock on Mom's bedroom door for the third time in the ten minutes he'd been standing there. Like his previous two attempts, he lowered his hand, unsure of what he was going to say.

"Come on, suck it up," he mumbled.

He'd thought about staying in the hallway and seeing if Haley showed up or she'd been messing with him. Yet at this point he did feel he needed to discuss what was going on. He'd leave out details of his dreams, but maybe mention Haley had been dressing way to sexy around the house and it was getting to him.

Regardless he would sound like a pervert, but he needed to get this off his chest. Taking a deep breath, he succeeded in knocking softly on the door, part of him hoping his mother would be asleep.

"I'm awake." Mom called out, "Come in."

He entered the room to see mom sitting on the bed and immediately regretted his decision. Mom was dressed the same way Haley had been. A pair of tight lacey black shorts and a matching top that, like Haley's, didn't cover her stomach.

Mom's top seemed even shorter due to her tits being a lot bigger than his sisters and causing it to ride up higher. The low-cut top showed a pretty good amount of cleavage and his eyes were drawn to the tops and inner halves of her smooth tanned breasts.

He blinked, forcing his gaze to her face and saw her long dark hair was down and her lips, full and sensual, just like Haley's, were painted in deep red. Why would she have makeup on? For that matter what was with the slinky lingerie, it wasn't like dad was around tonight.

"Did you want something, honey?" Mom cut through his inspection of her.

"Oh, um, yeah, can we talk?"

"We can always talk, what's the matter?"

"It's Haley."

"What's the matter?" Mom asked, "She giving you a hard time?"

She was grinning when she said it, and his stomach tightened. Had Haley called and talked to her first?

"She's being kind of, uh, inappropriate with me."

"What do you mean?" She swung her long legs from the bed and Randy's eyes locked onto the soft skin of her upper thighs and the black lace between them.

Mom was the opposite of Haley. His sister looked like dad, with her light hair and blue eyes whereas he took after mom with her black hair and dark brown eyes. Haley was small chested and slender, her body supple and tight.

Mom was bustier, her full chest matched by her round curvy ass, and her hips and thighs had a nice soft inviting appearance. Inviting? God, this was happening the same way as it had with his sister upstairs, maybe he should make something up now, and go see a school counselor.

"Randy?"

"Sorry." He had been staring at her legs, her feet were bare and he noticed her toe nails were the same purple as Haley's and a quick glance told him her fingers matched.

"What are you looking at?" She looked down, "Something wrong with me?"

"No, mom you look fine."

"Thank you." She smiled, "You're pretty fine yourself."

"What?" he blinked, what was this, a bizarro replay?

"You look fine, too, that's all. What did you think I meant?"

"Nothing."

"You look nervous honey." She pointed to the small armchair behind him where she sat and read at night, "Sit down and tell me what's wrong."

Randy sat across from her and noted with dismay she was sitting with her legs open, not wide, but enough to make him aware of that damn black lace between her legs.

"Okay, lately Haley's been dressing kind of," he paused trying to find the best way to say it, "Revealing."

"I've noticed." She shrugged, "She's nineteen and trying to get attention."

"At home?"

"She dresses that way outside of home and doesn't change when she gets here."

"I mean things like what she wears when she does change," he pressed, "Like her pajamas aren't pajamas anymore, she's showing a lot of, uh, everything."

"You checking out your sister?"

"No!" This was beginning to backfire.

"Then what's the big deal?" Mom asked, "If you don't see her in that way, then it shouldn't matter. That's why your father and I don't say anything. We're fine with how she dresses."

"Tonight, there was something else."

"I don't read minds honey." Mom put her hands out, "Let's hear it."

"Haley came into my room a little while ago and she was dressed trashy." He quickly added, "At least for around me anyway."

"You didn't come in here to just say Haley had on a skimpy outfit I hope."

"She started saying weird stuff."

"Like what?"

"Like." He took a deep breath, "I know this sounds crazy, but I promise I'm not lying."

"I'm listening." Mom said reassuringly, "Tell me exactly what she said."

"She said she wanted to fool around with me."

"Excuse me?" Mom raised her eyebrows. "Your sister said she wanted to have sex with you?"

"That and other things." He nodded.

"Honey, that's pretty out there." Mom said with a frown. "You think it was some kind of game? Maybe something her and her ditzy friends cooked up to do to their brothers and then tell each other what happened?"

"I'm sure she meant it."

"How can you be so sure?"

"She asked if she could, uh, see my..." Okay, genius, how do you say this?"

"Your what?"

"You know my." Randy gave a nervous smile, "Thing."

She furrowed her brow, "You mean your cock?"

"Mom!"

She rolled her eyes, "Thing Randy? You're eighteen not eight, it's called a cock."

Hearing his mother utter the word caused another of those twisted thrills and he fought to ignore it and stay with saying how wrong all this was.

"Okay, whatever, but she wanted to see it."

"Did you show it to her?"

"Of course not!" He rolled his eyes, an identical gesture to hers, "I'm her brother; that would be sick."

"Hmm, you take after your dad's side for sure."

"Haley said that." He pointed to her, "Am I missing something here?"

"You're missing out on a lot of things," Mom replied. "But not for much longer."

"You don't think it's wrong for her to ask me that?"

"Curiosity." She grinned, "Happens between siblings sometimes."

"Haley has a boyfriend, she's had a few, I think she knows what one looks like."

"True, she does have some experience," she laughed, "Takes after my side."

"You going to talk to her about this?" he asked, frustrated, "She's strutting around like she's trying to tease me then starts telling me she wants to do nasty things with me."

"She could still be playing, Randy, after all you didn't show her anything did you?"

"No."

"Did you touch her at all or let her touch you?"

"Uh, no." he lied in case Haley started saying he did.

"Then it could be a stupid little prank."

"It wasn't." Randy took the plunge. "She took her top off and showed me her," he was going to say breasts, but didn't want to get the little kid comment again, "Tits."

"Haley showed you her tits?" Mom looked as if she were trying to keep a straight face, "Really?"

"Why would I make that up?"

"True." She tapped her chin in thought, "Well only one way to get to the bottom of this."

Mom turned around and crawling onto the bed reached across to the nightstand to grab her phone. That left Randy staring at his mother's ass in the tight lace shorts and his cock rose at the sight of the tips of her round ass cheeks peeking out from them.

The lace between her legs was fully visible as well and he realized if she were naked right now he'd be able to see her pussy. She fumbled with the phone and her ass moved back and forth, swaying seductively in front of him. Wait, seductively? He swore some of these thoughts seemed as if they were planted in his mind somehow.

His eyes wandered down the backs of her smooth thighs and lingered on the soles of her feet. He caught himself imagining those soft feet on his shoulders as he fucked her.

"Haley?" Her voice mercifully cut short his latest taboo thought, "I need you to come to my room right now. Don't ask why, just get your ass in here."

She put her cell down and backed her way to the edge of the bed where she turned and sat facing him once more. Damn, that ass had looked good backing towards him. Yup, time for some therapy.

"Guess we'll find out together what's going on now won't we?" she asked.

"Right." He tried to sound confident but was worried Haley would lie and put on the pout and crocodile tears like she did every time she got in trouble.

They sat there in silence, Mom looking relaxed and Randy caught between being nervous about what Haley would say along with trying to keep his eyes off his mother.

He jumped at a knock on the door and Mom called, "Come in, honey."

Haley entered the room and to Randy's mixed dismay and relief she was still dressed in her skimpy little pink ensemble from earlier. In a way it was bad because now he had both here to try not to look at, but at least mom could see what she was wearing.

"What's up, mom?" Haley asked, while giving him a mischievous smile, like this was exactly what she wanted.

"Come here." Mom patted the bed and Haley obediently sat next to her.

This left Randy struggling to not look at both sets of bare legs as well as their tits, he focused on mom's face as she spoke.

"Your brother tells me you were acting naughty in his room is that true?"

"Naughty?" Randy muttered, "That's grown up?"

"Fine." Mom shot him a look, "Your brother said you're dressed like a slut and was acting like one."

"I didn't say that!"

"You implied it." Mom said, "But I'm talking to your sister. That true Haley?"

"I was wearing this." Haley stood up and did a slow turn for her mother, showing off her outfit and Randy swore he caught Mom staring at Haley's ass, then linger on her seemingly always hard nipples.

"I see. That is kind improper for your brother, no?" she asked as Haley sat back down next to her.

"Not really, we're family after all. A close family, right, mom?" Haley had the same look on her face as mom did, like she was trying not to laugh.

Randy began to wonder if this wasn't some kind of joke the two of them were playing, but she'd shown her tits and mom would never screw with him like this.

"Were very close." Mom kissed her cheek and put her hand on Haley's upper thigh.

Haley giggled and put her hand over mom's which stayed on her leg. Randy's eyes widened at the sight and he desperately tried to not read anything dirty into an affectionate gesture by their mother.

"Dressing like this is one thing," Mom continued. "But Randy tells me you showed him your tits?"

"You little rat." Haley scowled.

"Did you?" Mom pressed, "Did you show your brother your tits?"

"Yes, mama." Haley nodded, "I took my shirt off to show off my titties."

"Is that so?" Mom stared at her, "And what did he think of them?"

"What?" Randy asked, "What kind of question is that?"

"An important one, now shush." Mom spoke without looking at him.

"He said he didn't like them." She pushed her lower lip out, "Maybe they were too little for him."

"You didn't like your sister's tits, Randy?"

"I...what?" He shook his head, trying to clear it in case he wasn't hearing right, "She's my sister! I'm not supposed to."

"She's also a sexy young lady," Mom put her arm around Haley and drew her close to her. "If some other girl her age showed her tits you'd look, right?"

"Yeah, but..."

"Is it that you didn't like them, or you were upset because you did?"

"This doesn't make sense; she flashed her tits at me! That's all that matters."

"No, what matters is whether you liked them or not. So be honest, Randy. You think your sister has nice tits?"

"This is crazy."

"That's not an answer," Mom persisted, "I think you liked them and you're trying to pretend you didn't because you think it's wrong."

"It is."

"Why?" Mom prodded.

"Because she's my sister?" he answered weakly, confused with how this was going.

"But if those pretty little tits were on another girl would you like them?"'

"But they're not."

"I think there's only one way to figure this out." Mom slid further back on the bed and opened her legs. "Come here, baby girl."

Haley sat in front of his mother. Mom put her arms around her waist, hugging her to her and peered at him over her shoulder, "Let's see what you really think. Arms up, Haley."

Haley obeyed, and to Randy's disbelief, Mom pulled his sister's shirt up and off, exposing her tits to him.

"Holy shit!"

"How can you not like these tits?" Mom asked, resting her chin on Haley's shoulder, "Look at them, Randy, look how perfect, look at those pretty nipples."

"Mom what are you doing?" He could barely speak while he watched his mother cup Haley's tits in her hands.

"I'm showing you your sister's tits." She moved her thumbs across Haley's nipples causing her to moan and his cock to inflate like a balloon in his shorts.

"Oh, mama." Haley turned her head and kissed her mother.

"I...I'm dreaming." Randy said aloud while watching his Mom accept her daughter's kiss.

They moaned and Haley put her hands over her mother's pushing them against her tits, as they kissed. Their full soft lips caressed each other, and Randy groaned when their tongues darted out and danced across one another.

Haley squirmed against her, and grabbing Mom's wrist, pushed her hand down her stomach. Feeling as if he were indeed in a dream, he followed his mother's hand across his sister's stomach and between her legs where she rubbed her pussy through the shorts.

"Sorry, honey." Mom turned her head to face him, but Haley remained where she was, her lips now pressed to their mother's neck. "Where were we? Oh, right your sister's tits! Do you like them?"

"I...mom, what's going on?"

"There's a lot going on in your shorts right now." Mom smiled and to his surprise, licked her lips. "You look very happy to see your big sister's tits."

She whispered something to Haley who stood up and walked over, her tits jiggling. She stopped in front of him and fondled her tits.

"You know you like them," she purred, "Even mom can see how hard you are. Come on, baby, tell your sister you like her tits." She leaned over, pushing them towards his face, "Tell me how sexy you think I am."

"Sis, please." He turned his head away from her delicious looking nipples even though all he wanted to do was suck them.

"Just say you like them, Randy," Mom said, "Tell the truth, it's not like we can't see that you do."

"I...okay, I like them," he said softly, a feeling of helplessness washing over him as Haley continued to play with her nipples.

"See was that so hard?" Mom laughed, "It is, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is!" Haley giggled, "Just like it was earlier."

"That's a good boy, nice and hard for your sister." Mom stood and walked over to stand next to Haley, "How about you get close to your brother, baby girl?"

Haley swung her leg over his and sat down on his knee. She slid forward and Randy groaned at how hot her pussy was through her lacey shorts. Not just hot, but wet, as she left a sticky trail on his leg as she rocked back and forth.

Her tits were right in his face and Mom whispered, "Suck them."

Randy looked at her, then back to Haley who was holding her tits to his face, offering them to him.

"Go ahead, honey." Mom said, softly, "It's okay, I'm telling you to. You're not in any trouble, baby boy, all we want is for you to have what you want."

He shook his head, "I don't know what I want."

"Of course you do; you want your sister." Mom put her hand on his shoulder and when he looked her way he saw her nipples were hard beneath her top and she was flushed, her brown eyes burning with the same lust he saw in Haley's.

The same lust he felt.

"And I hope you want me too."

"I...do." he admitted, "But I don't know why."

"You don't have to, baby." Haley said with a smile that this time was more sweet than sexy, "Just know it's okay because we want you too."

"Why now?" He put his hands gingerly on her hips just over the panties, thrilled at just touching her soft bare flesh.

"Because you're a man now." Mom leaned over and catching him by surprised, kissed him softly on the lips, "My man, our man and that's how it is in our family. Always has been, this is in your blood, Randy."

"But what about dad?" His hand strayed up his sister's sides and he felt her body tense expectantly, but he didn't move up to her breasts.

"He knows. He's been waiting for you to realize what you wanted so we can all love each other the way we were meant to."

"Wait, you mean..." Somehow this kept getting crazier by the minute.

"We've all been waiting for you, Randy." Haley released her tits and put her arms around his neck, "I've been playing with mom and dad since a week after I turned eighteen."

"Is this a sick game?" he looked at his mother, "You guys are taking this pretty damn far."

"It's true honey, it's in my family to be with family. I'll tell you everything soon, but right now, why don't you enjoy what you've been dreaming of for weeks?"

"How do you know about those dreams?"

"Because that's how its starts. Eighteen is the year of adulthood that triggers it. From that day on the dreams come and it's a matter of time before we want to act on them. You've been resisting and we decided it's time to tell you there's nothing wrong with it."

"There's not?" But everyone..."

"We're not everyone, we're a special family." Mom told him, "Speaking of special, your beautiful sister wants to make tonight the best one of your life."

"Haley's been with your dad and I for a year, but the entire time all she's talked about is how excited she was knowing someday she'd get to make her brother happy."

"I love you, Randy." Haley kissed him sweetly on the cheek, "Please let me show you how much I love you and how much love and fun we're all going to share from now on."

She grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up to his chest. Randy didn't let her take it off and Haley looked at Mom.

"Randy," Mom ran her nails down his cheek, "We would never make you do something you wouldn't want to do. But we know you want to, you're going by what the rest of the world would tell you, but they're wrong. They don't know what they're missing, the family that lays together, stays together, baby."

"You...you too?" he whispered, "I could be with you?"

"Randy we've shown you that you can have what you want. Your sister and I are telling you we're yours in any way you've dreamed of.

"But we won't force it. You need to choose now. If you tell us you don't want this, that it's wrong, then Haley will get off your lap and you go back upstairs. We'll wait until you're ready and you will be Randy. Know why?"

His eyes had drifted back to Haley's breasts, and his cock, like earlier, had remained painfully hard despite the conversation. He shrugged in response to his mother's question while taking in the fact his sister was all but naked, her tits right in front of him and the heat and moisture of her pussy pressing into his leg.

"Because you'll have to. Those dirty dreams you've been having? They will get more lurid as time goes on. The thoughts you've had when you stare at us all the time? That will get worse. Soon you'll be hard as a rock just sitting with us at dinner."

Mom squeezed his cock through his shorts, causing him to groan.

"Tsk tsk," she clucked her tongue. "See how hard you are? Harder than you've ever been and so hard, I bet it hurts. That will get worse too and no matter how many times you jerk off or fuck some girl, you'll never be satisfied. You could get laid and ten minutes later see your pretty sister and be hard for her in seconds."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,236 Followers