Family Affairs Ch. 03

Story Info
Darnell continues on with his attempts to break Sheri.
8.2k words
4.5
21.6k
20

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
679 Followers

Martha successfully made it back upstairs after escaping an incredibly sordid affair with Andre Camby. She took a few breaths to compose herself, her heart also needing a break from beating so fast. Martha quickly scanned her surroundings and found no one around. The raven haired woman needed to find her way outside of the house to get some fresh air.

She also needed to cool her body down from everything that had just happened.

Martha never would have thought that she'd end up touching and sucking Andre off like she did. Her head was still going a mile a minute and could've used some time to take in what had taken place between her and Allen's brother. The woman had to get answers as to why she so eagerly accepted his invitation to touch his magnificent shaft. Hell, he didn't even ask her to blow him, she did that all on her own.

Her resolve to remain opposed to interracial mingling was fading and Martha was not sure she wanted that. It certainly wasn't her goal when she originally came here. For a second, she even considered leaving this place and returning home. But she wasn't going to do that for the sake of her sister and because she did tell Andre that they needed to speak about their sexual interaction. It's not like this was something they could ignore. They would be family sooner than later, anyway.

And at this point, there was nothing she could do to stop that. Right now, she was just worried she might be falling into a similar situation.

Martha decided she would head for the backyard and get some fresh air. She could do her thinking out there instead and figure out what's next after having just sucked a black man's cock.

As she was about to head for the sliding door that led to the backyard, she heard some footsteps coming from another room. She heard a couple of voices and quickly made out who they were.

"Just stop it, okay?" Sheri said to the man following her from behind.

"I'm cool, I ain't doing anything." Darnell said with a snicker.

"Yeah, well, not at this very mome-" Sheri paused immediately when she saw her sister. "M-Martha?"

"Hey." Martha replied.

"Uh, what're you doing?" Sheri looked from the man behind her and back to her sister. Martha held a strange look on her face, Sheri noted, and she hoped that didn't come from her being suspicious of them.

"About to head outside for a bit." Martha eyed the duo with a slight curiosity. "What're you two doing?"

"Uh, well..." Sheri was unsure how to respond to that. Her sister already hated that she was fucking a black guy, the last thing she needed was for her to think she was sneaking around as well. "I... we..."

"Nah, Belinda had some shit she left upstairs and I had to make sure she ain't leave it here again. You haven't known her for long, but Linda be forgetting shit." Darnell stepped in, deciding to answer for Sheri instead. The older woman looked behind her and gave Darnell a questioning look, not sure that response was going to help.

"I see, well, she certainly seems like forgetfulness could be one of her traits. No offense to your girlfriend, of course." Martha replied.

"It's cool, Linda be crazy." Darnell shrugged. Sheri then gave him a glance, one with a thankful look to it.

"So, you're heading to the backyard? What for?" Sheri turned her gaze back at her sister.

"I just need some fresh air. I won't be out there too long." Martha told her. She didn't care to talk to them anymore. The younger of the two white women just craved some alone time outside. Martha didn't waste anymore seconds and stepped for the back exit, much to the relief of the pair she left behind.

"I appreciate you covering for us there." Sheri said with crossed arms as she addressed the smirking Darnell.

"No worries. I got you." Darnell's eyes had yet to lose the lust in his stare. It wouldn't subside as long as Sheri was there.

"Yeah, and that's the issue." Sheri turned and sighed. She didn't like the sweatpants she had changed into after pulling away from Darnell's kiss. As much as it annoyed her, she had to change again. "Ugh, damn." Sheri took off for the stairs again.

"Girl, what is you doin'?" Darnell followed her.

"I'm going to change."

"Ain't you just do that?" a confused Darnell asked.

"I did, but when I stepped out with Allen into the backyard I got my pants dirty and it bugs me." Sheri explained, stepping back upstairs.

"That's it? Damn you weird." Darnell followed her. "You at home, not like you need to be clean all the damn time."

"You just don't get it." Sheri waved him away, dismissing his comment. "I just don't like feeling too dirty when I'm at home. And why are you following me?"

"Got nothing better to do." Darnell shrugged.

"You have a girlfriend to attend to, there is something you can do." Sheri turned around and stood in front of her bedroom door.

"Yeah I know, I'm gonna get to that." Darnell replied with his toothy grin. "You're just a tough woman to walk away from."

"And you're a tough guy to walk away from, because you keep following me." Sheri pointed out, her head shaking in annoyance. "I regret what happened now, especially since it only makes you want me even more, I'm sure."

"You got that right, Sheri." Darnell confirmed it to her. "I can't forget that taste, beautiful."

Sheri blushed in embarrassment and shame. Darnell shocked her with a surprising kiss. Her body locked up and she couldn't move. Darnell's lips had completely covered hers and at first she had no idea how to respond. Darnell had pulled her in and she couldn't escape and not only that her body didn't want her to escape.

After a brief struggle, Sheri allowed her body to take over and after swallowing down a lump, she opened her mouth and the two engaged in a quick make out session where Sheri had to admit that Darnell definitely knew what to do with his tongue. He moved it around the inside of her mouth erotically and it playfully clashed with her own.

Eventually, she regained her senses and jumped off of his lap so she could immediately put her shorts back on.

They both came up with excuses they would give for their tardiness and separated without talking much about what had just happened. It all occurred so fast. Too fast, really, and now things have gotten more complicated.

"Well try your best to forget it, because we can't let anything like that happen again." Sheri demanded.

"I know..." Darnell got closer, backing Sheri onto the door. "But that's gonna be a problem, because it's the most delicious thing my black ass has ever tasted."

Sheri looked away, feeling upset that she could easily tell him his taste wasn't too bad, either. But she couldn't say that, he would only feel emboldened if he heard her compliment his kissing ability. "Darnell, I have to change. You must leave me now." Her body shook when his hands found her hips again. "Darnell..." a warning tone infected her voice.

"I know, I said I'd leave you be and I'm gonna do that, girl." Darnell told her. But his actions betrayed his words as he went back for her bottoms and tried to pull them down again.

Surprisingly, Sheri didn't resist. Instead, much to his shock, she allowed him to strip her down and removed her pants. He didn't understand it, but he was elated while he helped her take her pants off leg by leg till she was down to that yellow thong of hers once more. Sheri held her pants and gave the man a light smile. "Thank you."

"Anytime, Sheri." Darnell wanted her bad and looking at her standing there in her underwear again only added fuel to the fire. He had to stay back, even though he really didn't want to. "Why you let me do that?"

"Because I figured I'd be nice and give you one last thing." Sheri turned to open the door, showing her back side to him much to his pleasure. "And besides, I was gonna take them off anyway."

"I feel you." Darnell's vision was very much transfixed on her tight little booty. He wanted badly to shove his big black dick between those cheeks. There was nothing in the world he wanted more than that. "Aight, I'll see you in the basement."

"See you down there." Sheri smiled.

Darnell could leave it just like that. So he raised his hand and landed a nice, playful *smack!* on her ass.

"Ohh..." a moan came out of Sheri. She didn't expect it, but reacted positively to it which surprised her. Darnell had left his mark and it stung, though not in a very painful way. He winked at her and Sheri watched as he walked off, feeling even more inner turmoil than before. "I have to stop this... shit!"

Sheri entered her room, rubbing the ass cheek he smacked.

****

The night went on with everyone relaxing and hanging out in the basement once more. Belinda didn't end up getting trashed and Martha along with Andre acted as if nothing had happened between them. The gang simply enjoyed some drinks and enjoyed the rest of the night until everyone had to leave.

Darnell got Belinda into the car after the black woman made plans to go out and shop with Sheri and Martha tomorrow while Allen drove his brother over to his new apartment that once belonged to him. That made Martha feel a sense of relief, as she didn't want Andre sleeping over again whilst she still had the clashing thoughts of her growing need and attraction to Andre.

It tortured her mind as the time to go to bed arrived. Much like the first time she had seen Andre's cock, she couldn't get very comfortable and her body needed some extra attention... which she eagerly gave it when her hand snuck underneath her underwear.

She touched and rubbed her pussy all night, thinking about Andre and his otherworldly black cock. Her pussy was soaked and her mind was dominated by thoughts of tasting and touching him again. She could see images of a possible future where his dark cock was spreading and stretching her open, all while she cried out to her chosen god.

Martha writhed and thrashed in agonizing pleasure, with her fingers popping in and out of her hole. Her pussy squeezed on her digits and Martha tried the best she could to simulate an experience like getting fucked by Andre. Of course, with a cock like his, there was no way her fingers could properly give her a similar feeling as that. She hadn't even gotten fucked by him yet, but it was obvious it would be something that could overtake all of her senses.

She came on the guest bed, pleading for Andre's black cock. She gasped and called out for him all while she rode a self inflicted orgasm. She tried to keep her voice down as much as she could, not wanting her sister and Allen to hear her. Although, she never really had to worry about that. Hearing her own sister cry out for Allen's big black cock probably kept the older woman occupied.

Maybe now, things were starting to get clearer even as they became more complicated. It wasn't easy to describe the feelings she was having towards dark skinned men, specifically Andre, but she knew that her attraction at least was real. You don't suck a man's cock and act like that didn't happen. A black man had offered her his cock... and now she wanted it even more.

Oh how the tables had turned for her.

The next day came and Allen and Andre rode off to take care of some business regarding Allen's business and the girls got ready to do their shopping.

Sheri and Martha took off to meet up with Belinda at one of the shopping centers across town. Much to Sheri's dismay, however, Belinda didn't come alone. Once again, Darnell had worked his way into tagging along. She could tell he had his attention focused mainly on her when he wasn't following Belinda around. Just making small talk and acting like normal acquaintances, as if there wasn't any sort of underlying tension between them.

They had spent over an hour already looking and browsing around for outfits or whatever caught their eye. Martha was surprisingly having a decent time while doing a decent job tolerating Belinda's boisterousness. She wasn't that bad, If Martha was being honest, but different, and different was the best way to describe these past few days.

Was this the 'black experience' that Sheri was alluding to when she mentioned how little time she spent around people who looked like the Camby clan? Possibly, and she felt she was closer to understanding why Sheri had become involved with such a family.

"Girl, I'm gonna hit up that spot to go grab some stuff for the crib." Belinda said motioning over to a home goods store not far away from them. "Y'all coming?" The black woman looked at the two.

"I'll meet you there later, there are some things I still need to get. I forgot I had to pick up some panties." Sheri noted. It had slipped her mind since she was still on the look out for wherever Darnell was, even if he wasn't exactly doing anything close to her.

And right now was the best time to go as Darnell had taken off somewhere by himself, saying he needed to stop at a couple of places on his own.

"Aight, girl." Belinda nodded, shifting her bags around to another hand. "C'mon Martha, we going together."

Before Martha could protest, once again Belinda snatched her wrist up and started guiding her away. "I... okay..." Martha didn't know how much she could take from Belinda's extroverted nature. She just looked back at her sister, hoping she would help but to no avail.

Sheri just chuckled and watched them take off. She was glad Martha could experience what she did when Sheri first met Belinda. From there, she returned to one of the stores they were at earlier and began looking for the underwear.

She went looking through a bunch of drawers and snatched up a couple handfuls of panties. There were some at home she wanted to get rid of so she made sure to grab a bunch of replacements that ranged from the cute to the sexy.

As she looked around, she noticed a few dresses and outfits she had her eye on before but decided not to buy. They were some cute sundresses and rompers that she wanted to grab and wasn't sure if she needed them. But then, she didn't need the skirts and heels she had already bought, so what was the fucking difference she thought.

She grabbed a few things and walked them over to the changing rooms to try them on and make sure that the fit was right. Placing all of her bags down and spreading the clothing apart on the rack, Sheri was about to disrobe when she heard a knock on the door.

"Hmm?" Sheri wondered if it was anemployee or if it was another shopper who was too stupid to tell the room was occupied. "It's busy!" Sheri annoyingly replied.

"I know." came the masculine voice from the otherside. "It's me, Belinda asked me to give you something."

"What?" Sheri wasn't sure what he was talking about. "What're you talking about?"

"Let me slip it in real quick, she got it from the store she was at with yo' sister." Darnell replied.

She sighed and couldn't understand what Belinda would ask Darnell to get her. She cracked open the door to look up at a grinning Darnell who took the opportunity to slide into the room with Sheri.

"Darnell, what are you doing?!" Sheri tried to keep her voice low and not cause a scene.

"Nothing, just wanted to see what you were up to." Darnell replied as he went to take a seat on the bench that was there.

"Get out, you don't belong here." Sheri pointed towards the door as she spoke.

"Nah, remember you said you would model some shit for me?" He kept his cocky grin intact.

"I never agreed to do that." Sheri refuted.

"I mean we're here, and Belinda gonna take mad time in that store so we ain't got nothing to worry about." he explained, looking though all the clothing Sheri brought in.

"Did you not hear me?" Sheri stood with her hands on her hips, careful not to raise her voice too loud.

"I'm already in." Darnell found the bag with the underwear and reached over to grab it. "Oh, you got some good shit in here."

"Don't you touch that." Sheri moved to take the bag away before Darnell pulled her into his lap. "And don't you touch me, either!" Why was she always ending up in his hold, she wondered.

"Just chill." Darnell tried to shush her. "You gon' get us in trouble you keep actin' like that." Sheri tossed and pulled until she was able to slither away from him. She was sure Darnell let her slip away.

"How many times do we have to-"

There was a knock at the door followed by a feminine voice. "Excuse me, ma'am, is everything alright? We thought we heard something and we witnessed a man come into this stall."

Sheri gave Darnell a dirty look before replying. "Uh, yes, everything is alright!" she half-shouted. "I'm just, um, in here with, uh..." How was she going to refer to him?

"Sorry if I looked suspicious." Darnell picked up where she left off. "Just wanted to come in and help my wife out."

Sheri stared daggers into the man. That was not what she wanted him to say.

"Oh okay, sorry for disturbing you!" The woman worker said before leaving them be.

"Wife?!" Sheri lowered her voice once more, her face looking more than a bit peeved at his way of explaining their relationship.

"My bad, had to think of something." Darnell snickered. "Now back to where we left off." He scanned the contents of the bag again. "C'mon, let's have some fun."

"We've had our 'fun' already, remember?" Sheri sighed, recalling last night and how close they had gotten to each other. The feelings rushed back to her when she conjured up the memory of kissing his big, thick lips and clashing with his hungry tongue. Heat began to rise on her cheeks and the woman didn't like it. What she hated most was that actually, she kind of liked it.

"For that night, yeah." Darnell was still looking at what he wanted to see her in. "Today's a new day girl. Here..." He passed her a few he liked after taking them out of the bag.

She took them and stared at him for a few seconds. "You really want me to try them on for you?"

"That's why we here baby." Darnell grinned from ear to ear.

"Ughh, no, that's why you're here, Darnell." Sheri groaned at the situation Darnell forced him and her into. He always thinks with his dick and is completely single minded. Though it did raise her self esteem to know that she could dominate a younger man's thoughts like that. Oh well, it's best to get this over with. "So, what, you want me to choose?"

"Hmm... pink one first." Darnell said, choosing one of the thongs in her possession.

"Pink one..." Sheri's head shook. "Well, here it goes." She put the others to the side and kicked off her sneakers. She went to unbuckle her jeans and shimmied her hips to help peel the tight denim off of her.

The lust returned to Darnell's gaze as he welcomed the sight of her pantsless again. He was in love with her slim body so much. He couldn't wait to see her pull her current panties off so he could see that pussy nice and clearly.

"Turn around hun." Sheri knew what he was looking forward to. She wouldn't give him that right now. She smirked when she saw his face drop. "It's either that or I just get up and leave. Your choice."

"Damn man, shit..." he pouted before turning away and closing his eyes. "C'mon, let a nigga see."

"Shut it, dear." Sheri kept her eyes on him, making sure he wasn't doing any peeking while she carefully slipped her panties off and quickly replaced them with these bright pink cheeksters. "Okay, you're clear."

Darnell looked at her and bit his lip, nodding in approval. "I like that shit. You make everything look good, Sheri."

"It's just panties." she rolled her eyes, crossing her arms as she watched him drool over her visage. "This is nothing new to you, as loath as I am to admit it. No need to look so blown away, it's just underwear."

"Nah, it's more than that when you wear it." Darnell vehemently disagreed with her there. "Turn around..." he said while twirling his finger in a circular motion.

ThaDee
ThaDee
679 Followers