Family Affairs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed her head down on his cock, choking her a bit and Sheri could see multiple streams of saliva cascade down his cock, leaving shiny streaks all over. While holding the phone, he grabbed the back of her unbraided hair with the other hand and held her still while pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, treating it like a pussy.

The way he pumped in and out of her caused Sheri's body to start secreting love fluids and she couldn't stop her breathing from becoming more pronounced. This was turning her on. She couldn't believe it, but watching him own Belinda was making her horny; not because it was porn she was watching, however, but because she wished she could trade spots with the woman. She had the opportunity earlier, but it didn't happen. This could've been her.

'This should be you' came a text from Darnell.

Sheri gasped when she read it and couldn't help but agree. What was he doing to her?

"Ohhh... fuck... take that dick bitch." Darnell spat at his lover. Pumping more long meat into her with every thrust. That was followed by the sounds of gagging and saliva exploding onto Darnell's lap. He grinned and pulled her off to smear her mouth and face all over his balls like he was using her face to scrub it clean.

"You like that dick and balls bitch?" Darnell asked as he sucked in a breath, feeling her tongue swirl around his scrotum. "Ohhh fuck... damn..." His groans sent shivers up and down Sheri's spine.

"Mmmhmm... arrghhhhhh." Belinda replied with her mouth filled with balls and shaft.

Sheri noticed that for all her boisterousness and how strong she carried herself, she really was quite the submissive. She had to imagine Darnell played a big part in that. Perhaps Sheri wanted that, and that was why her hand was currently under her panties. She should be where Belinda is in that video. Her body demanded it.

Darnell pulled her off of him and Belinda started pleading. "Give me that nut nigga, please!!" she begged.

"Nah, not now ho, I'm gonna give you them strokes and we gonna pop that nut all up in you. Get yo' ass up." Darnell explained before pushing her off. He gave one last look at the camera and gave a wink. Sheri knew that was directed towards her and she felt her hand slide up and down her pussy.

The camera adjusted to Darnell about to plunge his cock deep into Belinda's black pussy. His head split it wide open and after a loud groan from Belinda, the video ended.

"Holy shit..." Sheri whined after tracing her wet lips with her finger. Darnell had gotten her so worked up. She needed to be fucked, badly. She was not ready for that video to end! She wanted to see how he had sex. She wanted to watch him take another woman's pussy.

And if it were up to her body, right now, it would ideally be her pussy.

'You like that??' came another text from Darnell.

It took Sheri all the willpower in the world to pull her hand away from her pulsating cunt to respond. Eventually, she decided to reply to him.

'I did.' Sheri typed out. She closed her eyes and gave it a thought before sending. She shouldn't send this message, she thought. It wasn't right, but her body and mind were too far gone and lost in a haze of black clouded lust. She was just too horny not to send it.

'When is that gonna be u??' Darnell's reply came.

'Idk...' Sheri sent back. Not sure how to respond to that.

'But u wanna be that right??'

At first she didn't know what to write back. She couldn't do what Belinda did. It obviously wasn't the correct thing to do, but she had come close earlier and had Belinda not interrupted them she surely would've ended up with his cock in her mouth. Her body was just not letting her think straight. It wanted his cock more than anything and Sheri was in the mood to give it away to him.

'I do want that.' her message went through to him.

She waited a whole minute before he replied. 'When we gonna set it up??'

'Idk, we'll figure it out sweetie.' Sheri shook her head while sending it. This was not how she should've handled this, but it was all she could do.

'Aight cool imma text u tomorrow since we won't be around' he responded back to her.

'Okay we'll keep in touch.'

'Good night beautiful.' He sent with a heart emoji.

Sheri placed her phone down after replying good night and immediately went back to touching herself. She had been so sopping wet since he sent that video. She needed him to fuck and claim her. She was desperate for black cock. His black cock and she kept on popping a finger in and out of her as she closed her eyes and moaned into the air.

She didn't even realize that Allen had stepped in and he loved what he saw.

Allen was already ass naked and jumped on the bed. Sheri was very receptive to him and embraced him like a woman in heat. Allen was going to pulverize her white pussy and lord knows she needed it. The sex was amazing and mind blowing. Allen destroyed her with his mammoth black baby maker. He was balls deep and wrecked her in a way that she hadn't felt wrecked in a long time. The sex was absolutely perfect.

The only problem was every time she looked up at Allen she only saw him.

And the most beautiful hazel orbs she had ever laid eyes on.

'Darnell...'