All Comments on 'Family Affairs Ch. 03'

by ThaDee

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am interested in Martha and what she will end up to

MarsStarsMarsStarsalmost 3 years ago

Writing great again. While it wasn't my favorite I enjoyed it. I hate to see Sheri falling down that road but again the writing is great. Can't wait for more. Keep up the great work.

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

Sheri is making this story hard to continue reading. It's looking like she is another bbc slut. She is already past the point of no return. Can't see Allen staying with her after this.

ThaDeeThaDeealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for engaging with this story whether you have problems with it or not. I’ll refer to the statement I made in the chapter 2 comment section when it comes to the Sheri/Darnell situation. Believe me, I don’t like the BBC whore trope either, it’s entirely too played out and just flat out dull in 2021. I personally don’t see Sheri as one, though, and whether or not she goes all the way, well I’ll get to that maybe next chapter. We do need to get back to Martha after all. Thanks again guys, I appreciate the constructive feedback and the support.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t know why everyone is bugging out, I personally don’t mind if Sheri ends up screwing Darnell. I like what u said in the last chapter about how only a black dude could take a girl from another black dude. Being a king does not make u immune from being taken advantage of by another king (just no white boys lol). It’s reality. Just as long as it’s not too ridiculous cuz you’re right. The bbc slut taking all cocks shit is played the fuck out. At least this is creative, I don’t usually see shit like this involving cheating wit another black guy. Its different for me

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

First let me say I am a black man. Ok guys help me understand Sheri. She cheated on her white husband with Allen. She is now in a relationship with the same black guy she cheated with. Now Sheri is looking to go down the same path with another black guy. We already know she isn't loyal. Now explain to me why Sheri isn't a BBC slut?

ThaDeeThaDeealmost 3 years agoAuthor

@gydeon Very simple. Because while she has taken part in heavy kissing and suggestive touching, she still actually hasn’t had a bbc other than Allen’s. A bbc slut/whore, to me, would imply that she takes multiple cocks served up at anytime they're given to her with no inner conflict at all, which we know isn’t the case with Sheri so far. Will I have her go all the way? Will she take her second black cock next time we see them together? Well, we’ll see next time I give updates to this story. But as of right now, it's still too soon to place that tag on her.

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

Ok understood.... I should of assess the situation before I let off a few rounds. Meaning I should of let it played out first.

8796Porno8796Pornoalmost 3 years ago

I am curious to see how these "affairs" will continue - thank you!

Human_GarbageHuman_Garbagealmost 3 years ago

The dynamic between Darnell and Sheri is definitely some of the best writing and tension building on this site, great work. Looking forward to future installments!

TerraKhanTerraKhanalmost 3 years ago

The action between Belinda & Darnell is always hot.

Keep them coming...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThaDee@ThaDee
Just a man with a deep love of interracial sex. Specifically that of a black man and a white woman. It’s a common fetish and there’s a reason for it. Black cocks invading white female bodies is such a turn on. I love it! Black masculinity and white femininity has always been i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES