Family Affairs Ch. 04

Story Info
Martha figures herself out.
8.1k words
4.56
11.2k
20

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
670 Followers

The raven haired Martha entered her home, finally coming back from spending the last few days with Sheri and her fiancé, Allen Camby. She walked over and stripped off her jacket, tossing it towards the leather couch that was centered in the middle of her spacious apartment living room. She kept her eyes focused on her phone, looking at a certain number she had acquired before leaving Sheri's place. She saved it in her phone once she discovered it on some paperwork that was left on Sheri's kitchen table earlier that day.

It was Andre's number.

The paperwork was related to the new apartment he would be living in, as Allen was transferring the lease over to Andre since it used to belong to Allen. The number, Martha assumed, had to be new since Andre didn't have a phone when he came out of prison and Allen must've hooked him up with a new device. She hoped it was Andre's number, anyway, because she planned on calling him soon. Like really soon.

She kicked off her white colored pointed heels and reached under her lacy, sky blue, thigh length sheath dress to pull off her pantyhose. From there, she just went and removed the dress as well. She was at home and right now she wanted to be comfortable, so that meant being in her matching white, sheer lace thong and bra. She took a seat at the arm of her couch, returning her eyes to her phone. Her heart began to pound, a sense of nervousness ensnaring her while her mind got jumped by a gang of thoughts. They were all based around Andre.

They barely knew each other and yet somehow she felt like she needed to experience more of him. They hadn't known each other long, but she had already taken his cock inside her mouth. It was inconceivable that she would do something like that, especially with someone like Andre Camby who was a black man.

A black man.

How could she do something like that with him? Was her resolve fading? Was she going down the same dark path as her sister? How did she allow this to happen? She hated niggers, right? And if that was true, then why did Andre dominate her thoughts like he was doing now? All of these questions were kicking her ass and she felt like she was losing badly. All she knew was that in the short time she spent around him so far, he had quite the presence around her and that only strengthened now that she had the image and taste of his massive dark rod seared into her brain and taste buds respectively. It was like he permanently branded his imprint onto her and there was no way she could turn a blind eye to it.

Which is why she told him they had to sit down and speak about this matter together. That was the plan. Unfortunately, neither of them would get the chance to do that today. Andre was going to be busy with his brother for the next couple of days and Martha decided to go back home. Sheri didn't want her to leave but Martha insisted. She needed to get back home and recalibrate herself. Martha needed her own personal space. However, she did promise her sister she would return. After all, she needed to address this issue sooner than later as she was going to be family with these people at some point. Of course, that included Andre.

She sighed as her thumb hovered over the name Andre that appeared on her phone. She decided she was going to call him. Just to remind him that they needed to talk. It honestly wasn't necessary, but she felt like her body was begging her to hear his voice. To speak about their situation, so that she could make sure she'd have another opportunity to see his cock... dammit!

Fuck it, she had to call him now!

Bringing the phone up to her ear, Martha heard the call going through. She held the device with a loose and shaky grasp. Her eyes darted around the room, trying to focus her gaze on something that could help kill the nervousness. The phone rang a few more times and she began to wonder if he would pick up at all. It's not like he knew she'd be calling him. Andre had no clue she had his number. He probably wasn't the type to answer numbers he didn't recognize. Well, she thought, perhaps it's best to just hang up now and th-

"Who's this?" came the unmistakable low register of Andre Camby's voice.

Martha nearly fell off of her spot on the couch and had to keep the phone from falling out of her hand. "Uh, ah, hello Allen?"

"Yeah? Who's this?" he repeated himself, clear suspicion in the timbre of his voice.

"Oh, um, sorry, this is Martha." she replied, recovering from her initial surprise.

"Martha?" Andre wasn't expecting this. "How you get my number?"

"I, uh, sorry, I saw it on the lease papers that were left at Sheri and Allen's place." Martha explained as she started to pace around her apartment. "I'll understand if you're upset with me for taking your personal information without your consent, but I... I just had to speak with you."

"Oh word?" Andre wasn't sure how to take that. He knew there was a conversation that still needed to be had between them. Truth be told, he did want to link up with her again. "I mean, I won't lie, it does bother me that someone done took my info without my knowledge, but like, I need to talk to you too. I ain't mad now that I know it's you calling, but I'm 'bout to leave wit' big bro in a bit so you caught me at a bad time."

"Oh did I?" Martha inwardly cursed to herself. At least he wasn't upset at her for reaching out; that definitely helped settle down her nerves. "I apologize, I'll hang up if I'm keeping you from your duties."

"It's all good, like I said I'm tryna talk to you too." Andre reiterated. Martha heard some noises in the background, indicating that he indeed was moving about. "I'm gon' keep it real with you Martha..." Sheri's sister couldn't see, but Andre was fighting down some unease as well. He usually wasn't lacking in confidence, if their last encounter was anything to go by, but this did feel different for him. "I am feelin' you, and I'd be lyin' my ass off if I said I haven't been thinking about you since we last messed around."

Martha closed her eyes and swallowed. She felt her heart jump a few beats and her insides began to warm up. Flashbacks to his cock returned and she just couldn't fight them back. "I... I see..." Martha's voice shook. "Well, you already caught me in the act, and I did, uh, give you... oral. So I guess I would be silly to reply by saying there wasn't any attraction coming from my side of things."

"You, uh, you sexy as hell girl." Andre continued to move around, Martha could hear. "I truly ain't eva seen a girl like you before."

"I, um, appreciate that." was the only thing she could say with flushed cheeks. "That's... sweet."

"And I'm tryna get to know you more and hopefully we can chill soon, but I'm gon' be busy for the next couple of days."

"I understand. I won't be back to Sheri's place till the weekend anyway, perhaps we can find time then." Martha opened her eyes and walked off towards her bathroom, starting to feel better about this whole predicament.

"I'm wit' it." Andre replied. "We'll link up, but I'll have to holla at you later, Allen's here and we gotta get down to business. I'll save your number."

"O-Okay..." Martha threw her robe on before shuffling over to step outside on her balcony. "We'll speak soon, then. Have a, uh, good day Andre."

"You too, baby, I'll see yo' fine ass soon. Be safe."

"I will. You as well."

And from there, the two both hung up.

Martha slipped her phone down into the pocket of her white, cotton robe. She leaned over the railing of her twelve story apartment and overlooked the downtown area she lived in the middle of. The cool breeze swept over the skin of her face, helping the woman relax as the remaining butterflies in her stomach finally flew away.

The white woman still wasn't sure what she was looking for with Andre. Was she 'feeling' him like he was clearly 'feeling' her? Well, she knew her body was definitely up for the idea of meeting with him again. Just hearing his voice made her body quiver in need of his enormous goods. Not like she needed to be reminded, but Andre certainly made her feel like a woman in a way that no other man had before. No white man, ever, came close to making her knees buckle like Andre did.

And they most certainly weren't packing between the legs like Andre.

Martha shook her head, her thoughts still clouded in conflict on this matter of interracial relationships. She grew up around distrust of niggers and that wasn't something she could so easily shake off like nothing. Then again, she did have a big, black cock lodged down her mouth not too long ago, so maybe she didn't know what the hell she was talking about anymore.

"What the hell!" Martha huffed petulantly. She hated being so unsure. It was pissing her off, actually. "Damn you Sheri." She decided it was best to blame all this on her elder sister. This was all her fault. Martha lazily pulled a strand of her dark hair down and peered at it with an irritable glare. She needed to do something. The more she sat around thinking about this crap the more irate she became.

"I need a haircut." Martha spat before picking her phone up again.

****

"And done!" A tall, 5'8 but was over six feet with her shoes, platinum blonde woman yelled as she pulled the black cape off of Martha. Dark hair that was once a part of Martha's head slid down and fell to the floor of her apartment. "Here!" the cheery blonde handed Martha a mirror.

The black haired woman analyzed her appearance, seeing her once shoulder length locks were cut down to a nice and even short bob. She looked at herself from every angle, making sure that everything looked right and was in its place. "I like it... I like it a lot actually. You've done another great job, Casey."

"Thank you! You look gorgeous, by the way." The blonde's heels clicked on Martha's floor as she walked over to grab a broom to clean up the mess.

Martha stood and continued to run her fingers through her hair while still evaluating her reflection. Casey Cunningham is a fantastic hairdresser and she knocked it out of the park yet again. This was a bit spur of the moment, so it still kind of surprised her how in love Martha was with her new haircut. She had to make sure Casey saw a nice tip. "I knew you'd make me look good." She placed the mirror on the seat to head on over to take a spot on her black leather couch.

"So, why the big change?" Casey asked as she finished sweeping up.

"I just needed a new look." Martha said, facing off to the side, staring at nothing in particular.

"That's it?" The smiling Casey asked as she sat right beside her client.

Martha blinked at her personal hairstylist and looked down towards the woman's black spiked heels. She could only shrug in response to Casey's question.

"You've been acting strange, girl." Casey sat there in her tight fitting, black leather midi skirt and a white button up blouse that, much like Martha's current shirt, had the near impossible task of keeping the blonde's enormous, fake tits at bay. She curled a finger around a strand of her pin straight, blonde hair and kept trying to find the source of Martha's issue. "You seem off if I'm being perfectly honest with you babe."

"I'm that easy to read, huh?" Martha gave a half smile to the blonde bimbo fuck doll that was her hairdresser.

"You didn't make it all that hard, Martha." Casey giggled. "I've been asking since you called me and you still haven't given me much of an answer to anything. You didn't even talk all that much when I was cutting your hair. Just a bunch of one word answers. What's up with you?"

Martha released a loud, annoyed sigh. To say that she despised the effect Andre was having on her would be an understatement. Even one of her closest friends could see she wasn't her usual self. Casey was right though, Martha clearly made it obvious. She should've expected this.

"Let me take a guess..." Casey placed a finger on her chin and looked up with a dopey smile. "Hmm, it's... a guy issue!"

"Eh..." Martha's jaw fell and she just gaped at her like a wide eyed fish. "Ah, well..."

"See! I was right!" the 35 year old blonde's girlish giggle made its presence known again. "Who is he? Tell me!"

"It's, uh, complicated." She guessed that was the right way to explain this 'relationship'. It certainly wasn't one, yet. Well, we'll see, she wondered.

"How so? Explain, girl! You know you can tell me anything."

"Hmm, well, we're... not together." Martha started off, still feeling uneasy. "And he's not really my type. Or at least what I thought would never be my type."

"What does that mean?" Casey asked, a brow raised in a perplexed curiosity.

"I, uh... well... how do I put this?" Martha wasn't sure how to explain this, so she figured it was best to just be direct with her. "He's uh... a black guy."

"What?!" Casey nearly slipped right off of the leather underneath her. She leaned in and stared directly at her client/friend with saucer-like eyes. "You? A black guy? Babe, I must be hearing this wrong. Weren't you the same one bad mouthing your sister about her engagement, saying 'ugh, I would never be caught dead with a nigger!'." Casey said while trying her best to imitate Martha's snooty tone.

"I know! That's exactly why I've been feeling so off!" Martha's head hung low, feeling like a total hypocrite now. "It's just that he's Sheri's fiancé's brother and he just got released from prison and-"

"Excuse me?! Prison?!" Flabbergasted was the word to describe the overwhelmed blonde. "Martha, what in the world is going on!"

Martha whined like a child. "Ughhhh... again, this is why I'm lost in my head right now!"

Casey very slowly shook her head, still trying to process how her racist friend found herself in conflict relating to a black man. "This is so weird."

"You're telling me." Martha rested her head on the couch. "Couldn't be weirder. I was not expecting this at all. I went over to my sister's place to get her to possibly call this marriage off. Now I find myself thinking way too much about a black guy of all things. Maybe it was a mistake to go over there. I mean, yes, he's got a little bit of a paunch but with his brother being the fitness nut that he is, I don't see him staying that way for long. But he's got this nice boyish face and for a nigger I mean he's not mean or anything and he's been understanding about this whole bizarre situation and he's hung like-"

"Hahahahaha!"

Martha's rambling was interrupted by an extremely loud laugh coming from the other white woman beside her. "Will you cut that out, you sound insane! What's with the laughing anyway, are you making fun of me?" Martha might have to reconsider her big tip.

"No! No! I'm not... haha... making fun of you Martha! Believe me... haha... I'm not." Casey tried to stop the chuckles that couldn't help but escape.

"It certainly doesn't feel that way!" Martha's cheeks puffed in a mixture of embarrassment and anger.

"No... look, I'm only laughing because you're so worked up over a black guy, which neither of us saw coming, and I've been hiding my love of black men from you for so long because of your hatred of them. I don't know, I just think it's funny." Casey explained as she saw Martha's eyebrows give away her shock at Casey's words. "I mean, I never told you because I thought you'd hate me, but it's the truth. I, uh, kinda love black guys, like a lot."

Casey ended that with another laugh.

"Really?!" the bewildered Martha exclaimed. "How long has this been going on? Does your husband know about this?"

"So..." Casey closed her eyes, released an embattled sigh and gazed back towards her friend with a wide smile. "John is very aware of my attraction to chocolate men. Like, extremely aware."

"Huh? Really?" Martha was really confused now.

"Martha..." the smiling blonde shifted in her seat to get more comfortable. She had a feeling Martha would be asking quite a lot of her today. "Have you ever heard of... cuckolding?"

****

"Uhhhhh... fuck!! Damn nigga... fuck that pussy!!" The black woman cursed as she continued to take more of Darnell's long cock. She laid on her side while he lifted her leg up to push himself into her gaping pussy hole. "Ohhh... ffffuck... damn that dick sooooo big!!"

"Yeah girl? You like that dick?" The sounds of splashing occurred for every thrust. Pussy juice leaking all over his bed while the woman squirmed in euphoric pleasure.

"I dooooo ohhhhh fuck nigga... you beatin' it UP!!" she screamed.

"Who got better dick, me or yo' nigga?" he asked the disheveled black bitch.

"Ohhh goddamn daddy... you do! You got the best dick!! OHHHH!!" she very enthusiastically replied with a loud, sex crazed voice. "My pussy better than yo'... ohhhhhhh... then yo' bitch toooooo!!"

"Hell yeah!" The thickness of his cock spread her pussy wide open, contrasting the pink insides of her twat with the coal black skin of the woman getting railed. "Belinda... aint shit compared to you Tisha."

"G-Good... oh shit... that dick sooooo DEEP!!" She cried out with eyes turning in and out of the back of her head as the pleasure absorbed her completely. Darnell's dick touched every spot and dug so deep into her leaking crevice, taking her to places she can only go when he was fucking her. "You gonna make a bitch cuuuummmm!!"

"Nah, not yet!" Darnell growled before flipping her into the animal inspired position of doggystyle. She was so sapped of energy from the constant railing he gave her that she could barely keep herself up on her wobbly arms. Tisha's head snapped up when Darnell snatched a rough handful of her coarse, curly, dark hair that normally looked like a done up afro when styled, like she had it now. "Take that shit! Take that shit!"

The sound of her ass clapping as Darnell continuously assaulted her from behind filled the room. An even louder sound shot through the air as Darnell struck her exposed ass with a loud slap. "OHHHHHH!! Fuck, nigga!! That dick sooooo good... ahhhh!!"

One of his hands pulled hard on her hips, bringing her ass back into him with every stroke. He imposed his will on her, pounding and stretching her like she needed to be. The woman felt so full and stuffed; it was what brought her running back to him every time. She didn't care if Belinda was her best friend, she wanted Darnell's dick and after she got a taste for the first time, it was like crack. She needed another hit.

"This pussy crazy girl..." Darnell grunted through gritted teeth, his cock squeezing some love juice out of Tisha's soaked pussy. "I hit it way better than that bitch nigga Tray." He was referring to her boyfriend who, much like Andre, had recently been released from prison about a couple weeks ago. Although he called him a bitch, Tray was far from it, having a particularly violent reputation on the streets. Darnell was actually kind of afraid of him, if he was being honest. He did get locked up for assault with a deadly weapon, but was lucky enough to only get his time lowered from six years to two.

During that time, Tisha Richardson was lonely and vulnerable. So of course, she was ripe for the picking. She was Belinda's best friend, so Darnell saw her often. With those big black tits and thick ass, he couldn't keep his hands off of her. His dick needed to feel what it was like to fuck her. Darnell successfully seduced her and they've had a sexual relationship on the side for months now. Tisha was very receptive to his advances, as she did find Belinda's boyfriend to be incredibly attractive and sexy. Plus, she also needed the dick and no one fucked her better than he did, Tray included.

"Yeah you doooo!!" Tisha groaned out, her voice turning more guttural as Darnell's dick invaded her insides with force. "You gonna make me... cummmm oh shit!!" As the pleasure continued to build to an almost unbearable degree, her arms collapsed and she slumped over, her ass slightly higher in the air and the angle changing for Darnell to push her ever so closer to the edge of sexual oblivion.

ThaDee
ThaDee
670 Followers