Family Affairs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha squirmed in her seat, but not of disgust or anything like that. She just wondered when was the last time a man had made her feel like that. She couldn't even remember feeling so fulfilled to the point where she spoke like a slut like Casey.

"Are they better than your loving, white husband?" John asked.

"Soooooo fucking better... ohhhh!!" Casey replied as the black man made her thrash in his tight hold, not allowing her to go anywhere.

"I thought so." Martha heard John chuckle. He took an overhead shot of the duo on the bed. The black man's strokes looked so vicious and forceful, shaking the king sized bed with every powerful thrust.

Casey was tall for a woman, much taller than Martha and only an inch shorter than her husband, but the black man made her look small by comparison. He looked so hulking and beastly as he held the smaller Casey in his vice grip. It made Martha recall the huge difference in size between her and Andre and again it made her squirm, but like before, it wasn't in disgust... but in need.

In need to feel what Casey was feeling in this video but with Andre and his gigantic black snake.

John moved the camera to the connecting point, where the black bull's cock collided with Casey's pink, wet gash. Martha was startled at first to see how the obviously large, throbbing member jabbed at Casey's insides, but the more she watched, the more she envied this version of Casey.

Martha's heart pounded faster and faster the longer this video went on. She should've been turned off seeing her friend engaged in such a private and explicit act, but she wasn't. The look of a huge black cock annihilating her small, white pussy was exhilarating. It shouldn't be, but it was.

The sounds of Casey and her black companion moaning and proclaiming their attraction for one another soundtracked the pistoning cock and balls bouncing off the cunt that was being claimed. His cock was coated in white cream and the look of it was so striking. Black and white clashed so well, Martha had to admit that. It was so pleasing to the eye and she knew she wanted that as well.

The camera moved from the action to film John stroking himself and it was shocking to Martha to see how small he was. Martha had only seen this black guys cock buried tightly within Casey's pussy, but obviously it was massive and John was maybe a third of what that black man was.

And compared to Andre? Forget it. John might as well have been a new born baby.

This was it. This was not a myth, this was reality and Martha was slowly starting to figure things out. At that moment, the video ended. Martha closed her eyes, took in a deep breath and exhaled, trying to keep herself composed in her current state of realization and arousal. This was a short video, but somehow she felt like she learned so much in just a couple minutes. It was fascinating.

"Casey I-" Martha cut herself off when she noticed that the blonde had moved right next to her, their faces mere inches away from each other. "Um, Casey?"

"So, do you understand now?" Casey asked, punctuated with her signature, girlish giggle. "Do you see what I see, Martha?" She could see how flustered and red Martha's face was and Casey thought she looked cute.

"I... I suppose I do..." Martha blinked a few times, unsure why Casey had gotten so close to her. "But, why did you show me this?"

"So that you could understand your own feelings, silly." Casey answered with a smile. "So that you know what you should expect. You're the most beautiful woman I know babe, and you deserve the best."

"T-Thank you..." Martha nodded. A strange feeling fell upon her and she felt it intensify the longer she stared into Casey's beautiful baby blue irises. "C-Casey, I don't kno-"

The blonde hairstylist silenced Martha with a kiss. At first, Martha wanted to jump back in shock and revulsion. But that didn't happen. Instead, after a brief moment of resistance, Martha found herself reciprocating Casey's actions. She never thought she had feelings similar to that of lesbians or bisexuals, but this felt... good? Sexy, even.

Did the video turn her on that much that she found herself kissing another woman? Is that why she was running her well manicured fingers through Casey's blonde hair? Did Andre also have something to do with this?

Their lips smacked and their tongues teased each other a bit before Casey reached up with both hands to cup Martha's cheeks. She pulled back and gave a light chuckle as Martha appeared to have wanted more. "I'm sorry for surprising you, Martha. You just looked so beautiful, and I was turned on by watching you watch me... I just had to kiss you."

Martha nodded, searching into her hairdresser's gaze. "I get it now. Thank you, Casey. I think I know what to do now when I see him again."

The bubbly blonde giggled, happy that Martha reacted well. "Good! Because I thi-"

It was Casey's turn to get cut off, as Martha continued the kiss. Casey's eyes were wide at first, surprised at Martha's enthusiasm, but quickly gave in and held the woman tightly, kissing her back with such amorous love. The kiss intensified and the pair found themselves leaning into the couch, hands exploring and mouths tasting.

Martha continued to learn more about herself and she rather enjoyed what she was discovering.