Family Affairs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanna cum bitch?" Darnell asked, sweat dripping from his forehead. "You want that pussy to cum bitch? Beg for that shit!" He slowed down his strokes, teasing her pussy as he deliberately paced himself to drive her wild.

"Noooo..." she whined. "Keep hittin' it... make me cum daddy!!"

"Not enough..." Darnell said with a devilish grin.

"Make me cummm!!" she tried again, her breathing picking up, feeling desperate to have her back blown out again.

"Not! Enough!" He slammed for each word but still kept it slow.

"Ohhh!! Make this pussy nut!!"

"Louder!" He snapped, smacking her ass once more with a loud *Crack*

"Oh fuck!!" She was slumped over on the side of her face and cried out, screaming for all the pleasure he could give her. Wanting him to make her feel completely like the black whore she was. "MAKE ME CUMMMM!!"

"Aight!" Darnell laughed as he went back to annihilating her cunt, splashing everywhere on his bed. "Take this big dick!!"

Working his cock like a jackhammer to the pavement, his dick kicked her off the edge. Starting from her feet, to her ankles, her thighs and eventually the entirety of her body, an orgasm rocked her thoroughly and her eyes went white. She shook and curled her toes while she sobbed and gasped like a sea creature out of water.

"Ugghhhh... ffffuck... oh shhhhiiiitt." Her mind went blank and she spewed nothing but nonsense. The climax completely overrode her senses. She was up on the clouds, savoring the overwhelming delight of her orgasm. This was why she couldn't stop fucking him. "Ssssooooooo fucking goooooodddd... fuckkkk I love that dick!!"

Darnell could feel her pussy start to erupt and pulled out for a second to let a few spurts of female ejaculate fly out of her dripping hole. She was a squirter and it brought him great joy to get her to cum like that. It turned him on so much that he stuck his cock right back into her, this time filling her with his own fluids. "Oh damn! Gonna shoot that nut off!" His low moan accompanied his cum, shooting his juice deep within her, coating the pink insides and soaking deep into her cervix. He kept spraying within her for what felt like an eternity and his sperm leaked right back out of her as a mixture of her secretions and his baby making liquid.

Tisha kept riding the aftershocks, getting an extra mini orgasm in there when she felt his dick unload like a hose in her pussy. She felt her body lose all life and Darnell slipped out of her while she laid face first on the bed. He looked at her face and it appeared as if she was sleeping, but the woman was just trying to recover. Her breathing was heavy but her face was smiling from ear to ear. Darnell started to play with his cock while he smirked at the well fucked broad. Another day, another satisfied ho, he thought. But this was just the appetizer, the main course would hopefully be here soon. That's what he cared about more.

He looked down at his hand and saw some extra cum on his fingers. He furrowed his brows and moved his hand to smear the leftovers on Tisha's face.

"What're you doin' nigga..." Tisha half heartedly complained, too weak and satiated to really care. "Damn you the best..."

"Dumbass..." He shook his head before walking over to his dresser to pick up his phone. He had gotten a message about three minutes ago.

Sheri: 'I'll arrive in about 25 minutes'

He read the text with a toothy grin.

With his cock dangling proudly between his legs, he stepped over and smacked Tisha square on her cocoa ass cheeks. "Owww!! Fuck, nigga..." Her voice still exhibiting signs of deep exhaustion. "What...?"

"Up, now." Darnell demanded. "You gotta get yo' ass outta here. I got company coming over."

****

Tisha walked over to the door, her fat ass covered in thin red booty shorts with ass meat still showing from underneath. Her big, slightly saggy but still luscious tits stuck out prominently with her white crop top while her delectable thick legs were covered up to her thighs in socks down to her sneakers. Her curly hair that was disheveled after the sex was now styled back into her slick, wide afro. Tisha used Belinda's products before taking off, wanting her hair back to its usual appearance.

She looked like such a bad bitch Darnell noted as he stared at her from behind. He loved fucking Tisha, she was so eager to please and loved taking him whenever she could. She was a fiend for his dick. Though it said a lot about his attraction to Sheri that he would rush out a cute, young and thick bitch like Tisha out of his house for her. That's how bad he wanted that white pussy.

He loved pussy. It was by far his favorite thing in the world.

"You got yo' boys coming over?" the twenty eight year old Tisha asked as she looked over at him standing behind her in a wife beater and boxer briefs.

"Yeah, they comin' thru in a bit." Darnell answered, looking down at the 5'6 girl, reaching over to hold her by those wide child bearing hips.

"You know when Linda is coming back?" Tisha asked about her friend's return, her hands adoringly feeling on his chest. "I know she's at her mom's place."

"Yeah, the bitch gonna be there for a minute." His palms slipped from her hips to squeeze those cheeks. "And Tray still out?"

"Yeah..." she nodded. "He gonna be out all night wit' his niggas. Hopefully his dumbass ain't gettin' in trouble. You know how he be actin' up."

That nigga was wild, Darnell admitted, hoping he'd never get caught creeping with his girl because he had the distinct feeling that Tray was capable of enacting any levels of violence on him. Darnell didn't want any part of that beef. He was a lover not a fighter.

"That nigga rough. Better keep that boy at bay, I ain't tryna fuck around with that bullshit." Darnell told her before he leaned over to kiss Tisha, making out with her.

"Mmmm..." After a few tongue lashings, Tisha pulled back and smirked. "You ain't gotta be scared, I'll make sure that nigga never knows."

"Aight, you better." Darnell let her go, opening the door for her. "Now get yo' ass outta here."

"Kicking me out after I gave you this bomb ass pussy?" Tisha rolled her eyes as she stepped out the door. "You ain't shit."

"Nah girl, you know I got love for you." Darnell snickered as he reached out to grope one of her tits. He got a squeal out of her as she jerked backwards, giggling. "You know I'm gonna hit again."

"Yeah, you are." Tisha responded before winking and walking off. "I'll hit you up, bye baby."

"Peace, girl." he nodded at her before closing the door.

As Tisha walked down the stairs from Darnell's apartment complex, Tisha noticed a woman exiting her rather nice looking car that was parked a few spots away from her own. By the time she got to the last step, she got a better look at the woman.

Tisha noted that the mystery woman wore dark colored pumps with stockings or pantyhose from what she could see. Most of the woman's body was covered in a long brown, wool, button up overcoat. She also wore sunglasses and covered her short blonde hair with a burgundy colored newsboy cap. Oh yeah, she was also white and looked like she was heading her way. She looked very out of place here.

The black woman proceeded towards her vehicle but not before getting close enough to pass the other woman by. She watched as the white woman simply nodded at her and began ascending the stairs that Tisha just climbed down from. Does she know someone here? Tisha never recalled someone like that walking around the hood. She looked like she had money, too. Tisha was left completely befuddled by the mere existence of this woman.

"Who the fuck is that bitch?"

****

"Nice little place you have here." Sheri entered Darnell's apartment, looking around at the much smaller housing unit. It was surprisingly neat, save for the stench of marijuana in the air.

"I know it ain't nothing like yo' crib but I ain't got money like that, girl." Darnell closed the door and took in the older woman's appearance. "What's with all that clothing? Not like it's cold outside or some shit."

"Just wanted to make sure I don't get noticed by anyone." Sheri smirked at the man as she stood around, looking like the most elegant thing in this place.

"I don't think anyone gon' notice you around here." Darnell smirked as he approached her. She took off her hat and glasses, placing them on the table beside an ashtray with blunts crushed into them.

He reached over to guide her into an embrace, looking down at her longingly. Sheri did the same, feeling a jolt of electricity when he touched her even with her coat on. He leaned his head down to nestle his nose into hers, their lips lightly brushing over each other's. Sheri released a sigh, reacting well to their shared teasing. Darnell nipped at her lower lip with his teeth, being as careful as possible to not hurt her. She felt herself tremble at his little nibbles at her lip, with it eventually turning into the familiar, sweet presses of a kiss.

It began softly at first, with their eyes closed and their lips tenderly touching. Darnell set the pace and Sheri followed dutifully, taking his lead as the kiss progressed into the inevitable where his tongue would invade. The intensity elevated and Darnell's hunger was palpable. They made out with a burning passion that only they could produce together. Once again, Sheri couldn't help but be taken with his oral skills and she was positive that he carried that talent over to the bedroom. That, Sheri was sure, was what he wanted to try out more than anything.

Which reminded her, she was here for a reason.

After they engaged in a little more kissing and holding, Sheri found the strength to push away from the man. "I have to say it again, you're an amazing kisser. That can't be taken away from you, dear."

"It's a skill baby, and no one does it better than ya' boy." There was another set of lips he wanted to try that on, too, Darnell smiled mischievously.

"Hard to argue, I'll admit." Darnell certainly wasn't Allen in the body department, Sheri noted as she analyzed Darnell who wore only his muscle shirt and briefs, but he wasn't bad by any stretch. That bulge was impressive as well, and she knew it was even more special when it wasn't confined to underwear. "It appears I'm over dressed here."

"Oh?" Darnell raised an eyebrow. "Well you right 'bout that. Why don't you make yo' self at home, girl."

"You know what, I think I'll do that." Sheri winked as she began to unbutton her coat. Turning around to show her back to the man, Sheri leisurely took a couple steps forward before she finally got to that last button.

Darnell just shrugged, not sure what the older woman was up to. He was about to make a smart ass comment but before any word could escape his lips, he watched her coat fall to the floor and his jaw damn near did the same thing.

Before him stood Sheri, but now she only wore her black pumps and thigh high stockings that were attached to her garter belt. Everything matched in color, including her lacy black thong and bra. It looked amazing on her olive tinted skin and clashing well with her dyed blonde hair. Being middle aged meant fucking nothing, Darnell thought, if a woman could look like Sheri right now. She looked ridiculously sexy and her diminutive stature made her look so delicate to the touch, but it made Darnell want to hold her protectively like she would break if he dropped her. This bitch was making him catch some stupid feelings and it made his dick harden in awe of her features. She had it all by having less and that was the only way he could explain his attraction to her.

This was how a woman like her beat out big breasted, big assed girls like Tisha and Belinda.

Sheri's heels gently tapped the floor as she turned back to face him. She began advancing forward with a satisfied grin on her face. At least she got that out of him. She really was being mean by doing this, but oh well. Sheri paused directly in front of him and chuckled when she noticed his massive bulge fighting to escape from its captivity. Looking up at his gorgeous hazel eyes, Sheri addressed the man by reaching to push up on the man's chin, closing his drooling mouth.

"Is it safe to assume that you like what you see, darling?" Her voice held the timbre of flirtation and seduction.

"Safe as fuck girl..." Darnell nodded dumbly before breaking out and crashing his lips back on the woman's mouth.

His day had finally come.

The dream was real.

****

"So... he just watches you... have sex?"

"Yup." Casey laughed. The blonde had finished explaining the rather unique relationship that she had with her husband. To say that Martha was confused would be an understatement. Poor girl, she chuckled inwardly. Casey could see Martha's brain short circuiting as she tried to process all of this information. "It's just how our relationship works, babe. No big deal."

"You... have sex with another man... a black man, specifically, and that's not supposed to be a... big deal... uh..." Martha's brain was not working properly. Her hairstylist just broke her, Martha thought. "I am so lost..."

Casey giggled, amused by Martha's reaction. "Very simple. I'll go through it again real quick: I love my husband, but I still love black men. He loved the idea of watching me with other guys, preferably black, and we decided to get into this lifestyle. Simple."

"Simple... that's not the word I would use to describe what you just told me about your personal life." Martha replied, trying to get comfortable on her seat now that things had gotten slightly awkward between them. How could Casey fuck other people while still remaining married to John? That just didn't compute. Was this cuckolding thing new? How had she never heard of this before?

"It's very simple!" Casey smiled widely. "Look, we love each other greatly and I can't see myself being in a long term marriage with any other guy. John is the one for me!" Casey laid it out once more. "But... I've always had a huge attraction to black guys and they've always loved me!" Another silly giggle escaped from Casey. "And I didn't want to leave that behind because, as much as I will always love John, he just... doesn't quite do it for me in bed like those darker skinned kings do."

"And how does he not get jealous? How can John just watch you go at it with other men?" Martha had met John before, he wasn't a bad looking guy. He was quite attractive actually.

Was he sorely lacking in the bedroom so much that Casey had no choice but to look for an alternative? And the thing that befuddled her the most was that John actually liked it. He liked being a... cuck.

"No, girl!" Casey laughed. "He loves watching me get pleasure from other men. It makes him so aroused and satisfied to see me enjoy a hung black bull. They tear my ass up, girl, and it's one of the greatest feelings a woman could ever experience with another man. Believe me, it's great."

"Wow..." Martha shook her head, still trying to keep up with all of this new information. There were obviously a lot of things she didn't know about. Maybe she was more naive to the world than she thought. Maybe Sheri had a point. "So, I get that you're attracted to black men but does John like watching you specifically with them as well? Like not with... white men?"

"Yeah, he only wants to see me with black men. It's always been a thing for him to see his hot blonde girlfriend take a big, black cock. Like, he used those exact words." Casey emphasized that part, making sure Martha understood how much John wanted it. "Our tastes just so happened to perfectly align, because, like, he admitted to me that the only porn he watches is interracial porn. Which means mostly black men with white women."

Martha was not expecting to learn about John's porn watching habits. You truly never know someone until you find out what they do behind closed doors. "I see. Well... I, um, learned something new today. Not sure I needed to, though."

Casey chuckled at her good friend and client. "Well I learned something, too, and that's that you and I both have an affinity for chocolate colored males."

"I don't know if I'd go that far..." Martha muttered.

"Oh I'm sure you've heard the old saying: once you go black, you never go back. It's true, at least for me and your sister anyway." Casey smirked, biting down on her thick, enhanced lower lip. "Though I get the feeling you've yet to try this man who has dominated your thoughts recently."

"We haven't gone that far yet, no." Martha would be lying if she said out loud that she didn't want to give Andre a crack at her body. No, with a cock like his, she needed to find out for herself what he was capable of. She was... feeling him, after all, and a quick, rushed blowjob wasn't enough.

"The operative word being 'yet', babe." Casey pointed out. "Give it a shot, Marty." she said, referring to her by the nickname she occasionally used. "I'm sure he's at least well endowed."

"You have no idea..." Martha muttered under her breath again.

"Huh?"

"Nothing, Casey." Martha sighed, rubbing her temples as she tried to fight away the frustration that was annoying her. "Anyway, I'll just try and figure out this situation on my own. I plan on seeing him again, so I'll decide what to do then and see where it goes."

"How about some encouragement?" Casey offered with a sly hint in her gaze.

"Encouragement?" Martha watched her friend dig into a pocket in her skirt to pull out her phone. What was she up to?

"Yeah, encouragement." The blonde went through her phone and looked through her videos and photos before choosing a two minute clip she saved. "Here..."

Martha took the device from Casey's hand and looked at her stylist with suspicion. "What is this?"

"Like I said, encouragement." Casey could feel that Martha was on the edge of being under the influence of black cock. The blonde had long since discovered the pleasure of black kings and she would do her part to make her racist friend understand just what she's missing. "Just press play."

Martha nervously swallowed and looked down at the screen of Casey's phone. She could already tell this was a video that should remain private, but she found herself unable to complain and speak out. Instead, like an unknown force had possessed her, she pressed play on the video and watched the previously recorded scene unfold.

"Oh fuck!! Oh shit!! Baby!! His cock is going soooooo deep inside of me!!" Casey was crying out to her husband who was holding the phone, recording the action taking place before him, filming her contorted facial reactions to the beating her pussy was taking.

A black man was laying on his back on the bed as he held Casey tightly against his chest. His dark arms contrasted perfectly against her fair skin. The camera hovered between Casey's face and the black man's as he looked like he was enjoying the best pussy ever while he grunted and pounded away. "John, your wife... is the best fuck I ever had. Oh fuck!"

Martha could hear John laughing. "Yeah, I don't get much of it these days but you're right about that." John replied to the black bull before shifting his focus back to his wife. "How're you feeling baby?"

"Oh god! J-John... I..." Casey was shaking her head in absolute bliss. "I love fucking him! His cock... it's so big..."

"You love that big, black cock?" John asked her in a low and sensual voice.

"I love..." Casey began, speaking through the sounds of her ass getting clapped with every stroke. "I love this big... black... cock!! It's so fucking good."

"Damn baby, you're such a slut for these superior black men." John commented.

"I am... I love them sooooo much..." Casey groaned, her face shifting through many different looking emotions, but they all shared the feeling of absolute pleasure. "God they're the fucking best! So... ughhh... fucking superior!!"