Family Affairs Ch. 05

Story Info
Andre and Martha meet and Sheri and Darnell strike a deal.
14k words
4.69
7.1k
15

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
679 Followers

Casey sat at Martha's vanity, flat ironing her hair back to its usual pin straight style. Her hair had become a bit of a mess after engaging in a bit of post-work activities with a certain client of hers. She wasn't expecting this, at all, but was more than happy that it turned into what it became. Truth be told, Casey had always had a thing for Martha but was unsure if she could do anything about it because of the dark haired woman's conservative leanings. Thankfully, it appeared that the black man who had such a strong hold on Martha's psyche was able to bulldoze right through some of her outdated ideals. He's awakened something in Martha that led to them sharing the same bed together, something Casey has wanted for quite a while now.

She had to make sure she thanked this mystery black man when she met him.

Casey looked at the wide mirror in front of her, seeing Martha still laying in bed, going through her phone. Casey smiled, very much enjoying the fact that they became much closer than ever before. They both had their bottoms off and indulged a bit in heavy kissing and touching. Pussies were rubbed through lace panties till each one of them reached a satisfying climax.

The blonde wanted to go further, and truthfully, so did Martha, but the older of the two chose to save that for another time, wanting to give herself completely to Andre before giving herself to another woman. It disappointed Casey a tiny bit, but she knew Martha would be worth the wait. Once she completely got rid of the shackles of repression for good, Martha would definitely be an extra part of Casey's life. She just couldn't wait.

"Everything okay, babe?" Casey asked, noticing Martha had been a little quiet.

"Oh, everything is fine. Just going through some messages." Martha was still processing what had just happened here.

She had no idea that she could be attracted to women. It wasn't even something that had gone through her mind. Sure, she could admit when another woman like Casey was beautiful, sexy even, but Martha didn't think that was enough for her to be sexually involved with one. She still couldn't understand why this all happened. Casey kissed her and she responded positively.

Shocked, yes, but still positively.

She returned the kiss and it felt fantastic. Casey tasted divine and she wanted more. She put limits to how far she would go, but they went just enough for Martha to know that she would want more in the future. Yes, she would want more of Casey, assuming the blonde wanted it as well, but first she needed to settle this whole Andre issue. Once that was done, then addressing her apparent bisexuality would be next.

Maybe Martha didn't know herself as much as she thought, the dark haired woman wondered.

"Are you sure? You're not having regrets about what happened, are you?" Casey asked, slowly sliding the iron down on a layer of her platinum tresses.

Martha could hear the worry in her tone and looked over at the blonde. "Uh, no, sweetie that's not it."

"Are you sure?" Casey didn't think Martha sounded too convincing. That concerned the younger blonde. "I'm sorry if what I did bothered you. I didn't mean it, I just couldn't... help it."

"Enough, Casey." Martha sighed. "You're fine. Don't get me wrong, I'm still trying to figure out these new personal developments of mine, that's for sure, but most of my questions are based around where it's coming from and less about why it's happening at all. Casey, I have to admit, I'm attracted to you in a very sexual way. That can't be denied now and... I'm fine with it. More than fine, actually."

"Hmmm..." Casey wasn't convinced. She put the iron down after finishing up and turned in her seat to face the woman. "Martha..."

Martha let go of another, more heavier sigh. "Stop, Casey, I mean it. You're beautiful and I don't regret for a second what happened." She put her phone down to move off of the king sized canopy bed, sliding the pink shaded curtain as she did so.

Casey nodded slowly, keeping her eyes focused on Martha who was wearing a regular shirt and her lacy white thong. The blonde wished she could've gotten the shirt off of Martha, wanting to run her hands over her large breasts. Casey wanted to taste the nipples and suck them to the delight of both of them. She'll have to wait, she guessed. "Okay... if you say so."

"I do." Martha stood, crossing her arms at her beautiful hairstylist, who much like Martha was wearing her top but was mostly exposed from the waist down with the exception of her thong. She had to show restraint, but Martha would be lying if she said she didn't want to rip that blouse off of her friend right now. She wanted to feel Casey's similarly sized tits and taste them as well.

Casey got up and walked over to change seats to that of the edge of Martha's bed, bouncing as she did so. "Alright, as long as we're all good Marty!" Casey beamed.

Martha's green eyes remained fixated at the gorgeous blonde. She couldn't help but continue to admire the beauty of this woman. It was incredibly strange how she never thought of her this way prior to today. As soon as everything came out, especially the stunning details of Casey's personal life, it was like everything changed. Something was unlocked within Martha's brain, though truthfully Andre was the one who made her vulnerable to this evolution of her sexuality. It was obviously always there, she just needed the both of them to recognize that.

"We are, hun." Martha confirmed. "Honestly, the only thing that's truly perplexing to me is the nature of your marriage with John. I'm still trying to wrap my head around that."

"Ughhh, Marty!" Casey childishly whined. Martha had to make sure she reminded her hairstylist she was in her mid thirties. "Do I really have to explain it again? Ughhh okay, so, my husband likes to watch me wit-"

"No, no Casey." Martha interjected. "I get how the mechanics work, I'm just stuck on processing everything you told me. I've never heard of, or known anyone who's taken part in that kind of relationship before."

"Oh." the blonde nodded, understanding the woman's confusion. "I see, babe. I hope this doesn't change the way you view me, or John for that matter."

"Hmm." Martha viewed everything different now, really. "I suppose I don't. We did get pretty intimate today, so my feelings on a lot of things have changed. Not in a negative way, but I have to figure all this out."

"I get it, babe." Casey gave an empathetic nod. "And that starts with your future brother-in-law."

"Yeah, it does." The older woman confirmed.

"And when you get that part under control, maybe you can bring him around John and I and we can get something sexy going on." the blonde winked with her tongue out, teasing her favorite customer.

"Are you crazy?" Martha thought that was an insane thing to say. How could she even bring that up?

"Maybe a little." Casey shrugged. "But it would be fun. I just know it."

"I'll take your word for it, hun. I'm not sure that... stuff is for me."

"We'll see." Casey wasn't too sure about that. "But if you ever change your mind, our door is always open. I'm sure that black guy of yours wouldn't mind."

"I have no clue." Martha wondered if Andre had heard of this cuckolding thing.

"Ask him, see what he thinks."

"What? No." Martha gave her an exasperated look. "That would be weird. He's probably not into stuff like that."

"You gotta get his opinion first, silly! Only way you'll find out." Casey continued to prod the woman. "Make sure you tell him!"

"I won't ask!"

"C'mon!"

"Why are you pushing this? Don't you have another appointment today?" Martha's annoyed voice asked the giggling hairdresser.

"No, I'm free right now!" Casey reached over and pulled the older woman into her.

"Hey!" Martha fell into Casey back first, feeling the younger woman wrap her arms around her abdomen. "What're you doing, Casey?!" The blonde responded by planting kisses all over the older woman's neck, her mouth once again tasting Martha's delectable flesh. She initially tried to free herself from her grasp, but Martha felt her body go weak when she felt Casey's lips cause her indescribable pleasure. She shuddered and felt her body melt into the taller woman.

Martha arched her back, her chest pointing out more than they already were. The blondes' lips travelled upwards till they kissed Martha's cheek, causing the raven haired woman to turn and lock eyes, searching for a brief second before closing the gap and they were kissing once more. It wasn't hot and heavy, but light and adoring. Martha loved how Casey's thick lips felt. They were clearly enhanced, but that didn't make them any less delicious to her taste buds. Their lips softly smacked against one another and they traded a few more love taps before they pulled apart and peered deep into each other's stares.

After admiring their beauty, Casey giggled and left one more lip placement on Martha's nose. "Marty, you're the most gorgeous girl I know."

Martha smiled at the woman warmly and leaned back to rest herself in Casey's embrace, her hands reaching down below to hold onto the arms that had captured her. "I bet you say that to all your clients." Martha joked. "Is this how you get big tips?"

Casey released her signature girlish giggle again. "Noooo!" she cooed. "I mean it, you're the only woman I feel this way about. Sure, like, I see a lot of hot women of course, but you're by far the most beautiful. It's not even close, babe."

Even though what Martha was feeling for Casey wasn't exactly romance, her words still made the older woman blush. "I see." Martha replied, unsure how to answer the other girl's statement. "Does John know about this?"

"What, that I'm attracted to women?"

"Yes." Martha nodded.

"Yeah, he knows!" Casey replied, hugging the woman tighter to her. "He doesn't mind me being bi at all. There have been a couple times where he's even watched me with women, too. Though we've never added a black man into the mix for a threesome, or whatever, so hopefully that happens one day."

"You guys are really... unique. I'll say that much." Martha commented.

"It's not as uncommon as you think babe, we know other couples that are in similar relationships." Casey informed the raven haired client.

"And you haven't gotten with the right woman to share a black cock with?" Martha stared at the woman, brow raised.

"I guess not? I don't know." Casey gave an air-headed chuckle. "Maybe I need the right woman to click with?" Casey said whilst dropping another kiss on Martha's lips.

"Never knew you were such a weirdo, hun." Martha shook her head.

Casey produced a sweet, wide smile and giggled.

****

The dream was real.

It was happening. As Darnell made out with Sheri in the middle of the room, he grabbed on tightly to the much smaller body. His cock was stiff as a board again and it was anticipating the moment when it finally penetrated and pummeled the pussy of the engaged Sheri. His cock throbbed and he needed to find a hole on her soon or his cock would blow!

He pushed them back and the two bodies fell right down onto the couch, Darnell never letting go as he continued to suck and kiss at the mouth of the seemingly equally hungry older woman. She looked so fucking hot, he thought, in her get up which consisted of black colored lingerie which was appropriate considering she clearly preferred men of a darker persuasion. This only helped solidify his cock even further and he just couldn't help himself. Darnell jumped back, his hands going straight for the waistband of his briefs and he immediately removed his undergarments with the quickness. His turgid meat sprang free and Darnell reached to grip the excited member at the base, holding it out to point it towards the woman of his affection.

"Time for you to take this dick, Sheri." Darnell grinned, unable to contain his excitement for this moment. The day had finally come to claim this white bitch as his own.

He looked at her gaze and noticed something funny about the way she looked at him. There was an almost wry looking smirk on her face and Sheri didn't appear to be nearly as enthusiastic about the situation as he obviously was.

"C'mon, top a nigga off. Come suck this dick baby." Darnell told her, needing to feel the wetness of her mouth to start off with.

"Hmm..." Sheri tapped a finger on her chin, studying and admittedly appreciating the look of his impressive cock. "I think... I'll pass." Sheri winked and stood up. The woman began pacing around the apartment again, taking in her new setting once more. "You know, I do wonder how someone could live inside something so small. Maybe I really did grow up a spoiled brat?"

"What the fuck you talkin' 'bout?" a confused Darnell asked, still sitting on the couch while stroking himself. "Get yo' ass over here so I can feed you this dick."

Sheri turned around to address the horny man with a funny look. "Didn't I just say that I'll pass? Sweetie, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't come here to have sex with you. As a matter of fact, as attractive as you are, I have no intention of going all the way with you. At all." Sheri explained to a befuddled Darnell. She had to hold back some laughter that threatened to escape.

"What the fuck?!" Darnell snapped. "So you ain't gonna give a nigga no pussy?!"

"Exactly." Sheri nodded.

"Why the fuck not?! You fuckin' wit me? Cuz' if you are then this shit ain't funny and you need to get on this dick ASAP." Darnell stated with a sense of desperation.

"That's not happening, darling." Sheri shook her head, mouth still smirking. "I'll hand it to you, Darnell, you almost had me fall completely off the wagon, but I just can't give in to you like that. Allen owns me mind, body and soul. Oh, and he's a tremendous fuck." Sheri jokes. "He's more than enough man for me, so I won't be needing your... services, Darnell. Well, at least not for me anyway."

Darnell tried to speak, attempting to find the words to properly convey his total bewilderment. But nothing other than "What the fuck?" came out of him. Sheri almost felt bad for the man.

"Yeah, sorry sweetie." Sheri shrugged.

"If you ain't gonna fuck a nigga, then why you bring your whole ass over here wearing all that shit, too? This don't make no goddamn sense!" Darnell was completely lost and angry which was further exasperated as he was losing his once steely erection.

"Oh this?" Sheri looked down at her jaw dropping appearance. "I just wanted to have a little fun, that's all."

"The fuck?!"

"Oh relax, D." Sheri commanded while using his little nickname. "I don't come here just to taunt you. That would be far too cruel, even for me, dear. No, I came here with a purpose. I still have a use for you."

"Bitch, what the fuck are you talkin' 'bout?" Darnell huffed angrily, reaching over to pull his briefs back on. "Nah, you ain't gonna use me. That's fucked up."

"Oh quit your whining. My god, you're like a child when you can't get laid. Anyway, I need you to hear me out." Sheri watched him as he slumped over his seat like a kid who just got told he was grounded. "I have a favor to ask of you and yes it does involve you getting laid."

"Huh?" Darnell looked at her with furrowed brows. What the hell was this woman talking about? "The fuck does that mean?"

"What it means, my dear Darnell, is that I'm in need of your services but for someone else. My sister." Sheri sighed. Now if she thought Darnell was confused before, he looked positively flabbergasted now. "I get the feeling that your days of sleeping with women behind Belinda's back are far from coming to an end. Am I right, D?"

"What? I mean, yeah, a nigga love pussy. Of course I'm gonna sling my shit around to any bitch I can. Sorry, that's just me. I do what I like, baby." Darnell's shoulder shrugged, completely unashamed of his habit of cheating on Belinda.

"Well, I guess I have to respect your honesty in being a slimeball." Sheri chuckled, shaking her head at the sitting man.

"It is what it is, baby girl. A nigga far too pretty to be fucking just one bitch." Darnell explained with a shit eating grin. "Anyway, what does all this shit have to do wit yo' fine ass sister?"

Sheri continued. "As I was saying, I'm in need of your skills. You're very well versed in the art of seduction and I have yet to see any change in my sister's opinion of my eventual marriage to Allen." Sheri had hoped that Andre could've done something to fix that, but that didn't appear to have worked. At least from what she could see, anyway. "So, I'll need you to help... adjust my sister's views on interracial relationships, if you know what I mean."

"So..." Sheri could see the wheels turning in his brain. "You tryna say that you want me to turn yo' sister on to some black dick?"

Sheri snickered, finding what he said humorous. "I suppose that's exactly what I'm saying. I definitely know that's how I became convinced." the woman joked again.

"You want me to crack her shit open so that she good wit you marrying a black dude?"

"Basically."

Darnell thought that was an odd request for her to ask of him. But he had to admit, Martha was fine as hell. She's short like Sheri, cute ass young looking face, cute ass little nose, nice cheekbones and of course, he couldn't forget those big ass titties that were even bigger than Belinda's or Tisha's or any girl he's fucked on the low. This was interesting to him, he had to say. He still wanted to know what it was like to fuck some white pussy and if he couldn't have the fine ass older sister, he'd have to be good with fucking the sexy, slightly younger one. The more he remembered Martha, the more his boner threatened to return.

"Aight, fuck it." Darnell didn't feel like he needed too much convincing to pound some fine ass pussy. "You want me to fuck the racism out of yo' sister, than you came to the right nigga. I got you, girl." he said with glee. "I ain't never been asked to do some crazy shit like this before, but a nigga is up for the challenge. I'm gon' lay that magic pipe on her and you gonna get more support from yo' family. I'm gonna be real though, I'd still rather fuck you." For a split second, Darnell thought about maybe forcing himself on the engaged woman, but that probably wasn't a good idea.

"I'll take that as a compliment, darling." Sheri smiled. "But that will never happen, and you're just going to have to get over that."

"Aight aight, I know." Darnell didn't have to be reminded of that. "Anyway, how we gonna do this?"

"Well, Martha went back home but she'll be back for the weekend. I'm sure Belinda will want to come over again, so you can start this little operation then." Sheri explained how this could possibly go down.

"Aight, so I'm just gonna be my regular pimp ass self and get this Martha girl under my wing and then hopefully under this dick. I got you." Darnell got up and stretched.

"I can tell this is the kind of thing that really gets the blood pumping, doesn't it." Sheri could see the enthusiasm radiating off of the black man. She was glad that he wasn't stuck on her to the point where he would decline her request. As confidence boosting as it was to hear that someone preferred her to her big breasted sibling, Sheri already had a man. Allen was her king and she was forever tied to him, willing to praise his black godliness for the rest of her life.

"Hell yeah, gettin' pussy is my thing baby." Darnell nodded.

"You always think with your other head first, don't you?" Sheri laughed at his joy. She never met a man more single minded than him.

"The little nigga got a mind of his own. I ain't got no choice but to listen." Darnell quipped, holding his crotch to emphasize his point.

"Sweetie, there isn't anything little about that." Sheri commented as she pointed to his bulge.

ThaDee
ThaDee
679 Followers