Family Affairs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I know."

Sheri walked over to grab her coat, pulling the thing back over her shoulders. "You're quite blessed between the legs, dear." As she was about to start buttoning up, she felt him come behind her and pull her into an embrace from the back. "Darnell... you already know this will not go anywhere."

"I know, I ain't tryna do anything... unless you wanna change your mind about us." Darnell hoped.

Sheri sighed at his persistence. "No, I will not change my mind. The only man who will fuck me till the end of my life will be Allen." Sheri turned around in his hold, placing her hands on his chest to stare up at him. "Darnell, second to Allen, I find you the most attractive man I've met." Sheri started. "And if I were single and had never met Allen, then yes, you'd have me bobbing my head between your legs right now and taking your black cock from morning till night."

She could hear him groan at the thought of this alternate universe. She could feel him grow and Sheri knew it was about time to wrap things up with him now that she gave him his mission.

"But that's not the world we live in." Sheri gently removed herself from his clutches and Darnell didn't try to reel her back in. "I hope after this is all done, you can train your focus back on Belinda, though I don't suppose you can simply give up your womanizing lifestyle."

"Too hard for a nigga to give up so much pussy. That's just how I'm built." Darnell explained, no shame in his game.

"I figured." She buttoned up her coat and reached over to snatch up her hat and sunglasses. "Sometimes you just can't help who you are."

"For real, though."

Clicking her heels on the floor, Sheri tapped her way over to Darnell's door. "Well, I better get going. Hopefully my car hasn't been jacked while I've been up here."

"That would be funny as hell." the black man chuckled.

"No, it wouldn't be funny as hell." she retorted as she opened the door. "Have a good day, sweetie. I'll be off and I'll see you this weekend."

"Yeah, you gon' see me and so will yo' sister." Darnell replied, eager to get this shit started.

"That's the spirit. Goodbye, love." Sheri cooed sweetly before closing the door and exiting his apartment.

Darnell bit his lower lip and felt his cock harden up. Even though he didn't get what he wanted and the dream of fucking Sheri was pretty much dead, he still needed to get off. He trudged over to his room and found his phone. He laid down in his bed and started going through some numbers, trying to find some other bitch to fuck to replace the spot he had lost with Sheri. At least he was still on the road to fucking white pussy again. It wasn't a total loss.

He was a glass half full kinda guy.

****

The weekend arrived and after a very early morning run, a shower and a quick look inside her walk-in closet, Martha found herself inside her vehicle, heading for an address she had been given through by text. The address was for an apartment complex that wasn't too far off from where her sister lived. It was actually the same place where her soon to be brother-in-law used to live before moving in with Sheri. Now, the apartment that once belonged to Allen Camby now transferred ownership over to the younger sibling, Andre.

The person she was driving over to meet with this morning.

They had both agreed to meet the night before after a few days of exchanged texts. They didn't speak about much, preferring to do things face to face, except for the plan of coming together before Andre's day started. He was going to be with his brother all day as Allen wanted to keep his brother's mind on the business. Which is why Martha wanted to get there early so they had ample time to talk things over.

She was still a bit nervous about the whole thing, but after discovering more about herself with Casey, the drive to go after the man who kicked off these strange waves of emotions had gotten stronger. This wasn't just about her sexuality going through some sort of unexpected metamorphosis, but her worldview as well. Meeting Andre, Allen and even Belinda made her rethink the way she saw things.

Now, did they exhibit some form of the stereotypes that she had been warned about? Sure, that couldn't be denied but she wondered if she was showing signs of white stereotypes as well. Such as, you know, being a racist... which was exactly the kind of environment that she was raised in. Martha would have to contend with that and it felt like everything was coming apart the more thought she gave it.

It appeared to Martha that Sheri knew what she was talking about.

It also helped, of course, that Andre, and probably Allen, had displayed some truth in the 'old wives tale' of the well endowed black man. She wasn't sure if it was all fact, but Sheri sure seemed happy with Allen and Casey gave rave reviews about her black bulls. Her blonde friend made sure to tell her that it would be an experience like no other and that she would be running back for more. Considering how much just a look at Andre's pipe consumed her thoughts, Martha was starting to believe that Casey would be more right than she could've possibly expected.

Well, there was only one way to find out.

Martha's eyes gazed on the building that housed the waiting Andre as her GPS spoke in its feminine, robotic voice that her location was on the right. She looked around and saw a parking spot available right in front of the door that led to the inside. After pulling up, Martha reached over for her phone and began typing out her message of arrival for Andre to read. A couple minutes after sending the text, she got her reply.

'Imma buzz u in.' read Andre's response.

Martha got out and headed for the door. She heard the buzzing sound which was her cue to open the door and start heading upstairs towards Andre's apartment. As Martha found herself standing in front of the entrance that led into his apartment, she hesitated before knocking on the door. She looked around to gather her thoughts, thinking back to what exactly brought her here. From her original plan to keep her sister from going through with a verboten, interracial engagement to now finding herself meeting a man of the other race just so they could... Well, she didn't know what would happen when she entered his place. She just felt like she had to see him again. Things had to be addressed; she did suck his cock, after all. There's no way they could go on acting like that never happened.

The woman sighed and closed her eyes. She was then bombarded by images and recollections from recent events, starting from the first day she reunited with Sheri, to meeting the Camby siblings plus Darnell. From witnessing Andre stroking his big black cock off to the memory of her and also being confronted by Andre about catching her play with her pussy and calling out for him. Her body then trembled when she recalled the taste of his penis... no, cock. Ever since she had it lodged between her lips, the thought of being able to please it again had consistently preyed upon her reasoning. It definitely helped influence her decision in dealing with Andre because she was vulnerable.

Vulnerable because while she would call her sex life healthy, she couldn't quite think of any moment where she could point to a wholly satisfying experience. No man she had dealt with before in the bedroom ever blew her away. The men of her past certainly weren't packing between the legs like Andre and, she had to admit, she found more excitement discovering her bisexuality with Casey then sleeping with any man before, possibly, Andre.

And what did all of those men of the past have in common?

They were all white.

Which brought her right back to where she was now.

Martha opened her eyes and felt about as mentally prepared as she was ever going to be at this point. She could almost hear Casey's voice in the back of her head cheering her on. Martha knew her blonde friend wanted this for her. She of course loved black skinned men and would like nothing more than for Martha to share similar tastes in guys. Martha knew some of that was for selfish reasons on Casey's part, but the hairstylist also wanted the best, at least sexually, for her friend.

And hell, if this didn't work out, she could always try out women. Starting with Casey, of course.

Anyway, it was time to get this going. Martha raised her small hand and carefully gave the door in front of her a few good knocks. Martha stood, anticipating his greeting, and clenched the strap hanging off her shoulder that was attached to her Gucci purse. A few seconds of silence passed by and before Martha could raise her fist for another go at the door, she heard the knob start to move and that's when he finally revealed himself.

Martha's green colored orbs looked up at the smiling Andre. She noticed his hulking arms were fully exposed in his all white muscle shirt. He also wore socks and some plain, gray sweatpants which showed a clear, noticeable outline of a sleeping but no less enormous bulge. Martha tried to keep her vision of him above his waist, however, not wanting to be caught spying on his junk. She was already kind of embarrassed enough just being here, she didn't need to look so starved for his meat as well.

"Aye what's good?" Andre started, moving to his side. "Come through."

"Thank you." Martha nodded before entering the apartment. She looked around at the nice and spacious apartment. It wasn't anything special right now, though, as there were boxes with a lot of Andre's things strewn about. There were basic things like a television and some furniture, but this was clearly the home of a person who just moved in.

"Sorry 'bout the mess." Andre said, feeling a little embarrassed about his living situation at the moment. "I wanted to get shit straightened out, but bro been on my ass with this work shit that I ain't been able to get everything in order, ya' feel me?"

"It's quite alright, no worries Andre. I completely understand." Martha assured him as she spotted the island table towards where the kitchen was. Her while colored, Alexander McQueen, four inch stiletto sandals clicked and clacked their way over to give herself a seat, not knowing where else to go.

Andre watched her move, scoping out her appearance from her shoes up to her legs. She wasn't as toned and defined as Sheri, but she had some nice, thin legs that he wouldn't have minded caressing right about now. You didn't have to be tall to have good legs, Andre thought. She was also wearing this black colored romper that looked to be made of denim fabric that molded nicely into her figure. She wasn't super curvy, but that didn't mean her body didn't twist in a manner pleasing to the eyes. Her outfit had pockets on each side of her chest, right over both of those massive, mouth watering melons of hers. She brought further attention to herself as she showed an absurd amount of cleavage with the golden tinted zipper down almost halfway. It wasn't too far off from reaching the belt that came attached with the romper and he could see the hint of a lacy white bra underneath. Her tiny body looked great in that outfit, Andre admired. it was topped off by her new haircut that perfectly matched her fuller, youthful facial structure. The new, shorter hair completed her fantastic get up and made her sexier to him than she already was before.

"I, uh, like your hair. You look good." Andre nervously complimented, following her over to the table.

"Huh?" Martha paused for a second in surprise. She blinked at the compliment, finding it really unexpected before eventually settling down in her seat and placing her purse on the table top. "Oh, um, thank you." Martha softly responded, turning away so that she could hide the redness of her face.

"For real, you look good." Andre continued, taking a seat right beside her. "I guess you got yo' hair done after you left Allen's?"

"Yes." Martha confirmed. "My hairstylist/friend did it for me." She combed her long, pink colored acrylic nails through the short black Bob that exquisitely outlined her face.

"Well it looks good as hell." Andre watched as she glided her fingers along her smaller head of hair. He didn't know why, but bitches with long nails never failed to make him horny. He just had to hide it as long as he could now. "She did a good ass job."

"Thank you again, Andre." Martha gave a light smile.

"Dre."

"Huh?" Martha wasn't sure what he said.

"Just call me Dre. It's shorter than Andre." He explained to her.

"O-Oh okay." It was just two syllables, Martha thought. Andre wasn't a very long name at all. She'd keep it at Andre for now, she thought.

"Do you... uh, do you want some water or something?" Andre tried to offer. "I ain't got much but if you thirsty, just let ya' boy know."

"No." Martha shook her head at him. "I'm fine right now, but I appreciate it."

"Cool, cool..." he nodded at her. Neither of them followed it up with anything else and an awkward silence befell the duo. Both of them shared a collective case of butterflies flying around in their stomachs. It was quite upsetting actually, because both of them came here explicitly to talk and now they were both unable to spit out any kind of words. The two of them fidgeted around in their seats, taking in the lack of atmosphere and decor. There wasn't much in the apartment except for the few things Allen left here so there wasn't much to look at.

It frustrated Andre because he didn't have this kind of issue talking to girls before. He could chat it up with any old bitch like it was nothing. He wondered if time in the pen took away at his game. He was surrounded with nothing but dudes after all. Or maybe it was just her? Maybe It was just Martha that gave him the jitters? He couldn't say for sure as he didn't get much time to spit his game at random women. His brother made sure to keep him focused. But he saw tons of hot girls since his release and didn't feel nearly as nervous around them as he did right now with Sheri's sister.

Of course, this was an entirely different situation, but still. Eventually, the two of them got sick of sitting in such a pregnant silence.

"So I-"

"Yo so-"

The two of them spoke at the same time, turning to address each other as well. They both blinked in surprise and immediately looked away, another awkward feeling arose.

"S-Sorry..." Martha kept her hands on her lap, twiddling her thumbs. She despised how nervous this was all making her. Didn't she say she knew what she was going to do now?

"Nah, it's all good. My bad." Andre gave a chuckle, rubbing the back of his head. "Momma told me ladies first, so you go."

"Okay..." Martha sighed before looking over towards him, feeling herself strangely start to feel at ease the longer she gazed upon his boyish smile. It was then that Martha remembered that she was about twelve years older than him. How was this kid doing this to her? "Well, so... you're going to work with your brother today?"

"Hmm." Andre looked over towards the rest of the kitchen. "Yeah, big bro wants to teach me what running things and working is really like, ya' feel me?"

"And you don't know what that's like?" Martha looked at him strangely. Not like she had much room to talk, she grew up with money.

"I mean, like I had jobs when I was younger, but I ain't care about it like that." Andre explained, feeling a little ashamed of himself. "My ass wanted to go be a menace out there on them streets. My ass was reckless and eventually it ended up with me locked up."

"What happened, if you don't mind me asking?" Martha questioned, hoping she wasn't overstepping her boundaries. Sheri didn't tell her why he got arrested, just that he spent a fair amount of time in prison.

"It's all good." Andre shrugged. "Like I ain't proud of this, at all, but my so-called boys convinced me to take part in an armed robbery. We held up an LQ store and we had guns on us. They were all pistol whipping dudes and shot at the ceiling. I had a gun, too, but I was telling these cats to hurry up and bounce with the cash already."

Martha watched as his face changed into a look of resentment and hurt. It seemed all too genuine and it started to pain the white woman.

"Eventually we bounced and after about a week, cops came snooping around." Andre continued. "They got the right dudes and eventually names started to spill. To make a long story short, everyone pointed at me, blamed me for everything and caught three years. Time my black ass ain't ever gonna get back."

"I see..." Martha slowly nodded, trying to understand him. She felt like she should be shocked about him being convicted for a violent crime, but she wasn't. This definitely would've gotten a few n-words out of her by now. "So I guess you're on the road to redemption now."

"Definitely." Andre nodded strongly. "While I was locked away, big bro was out here hustlin' and making money moves. He was always the hardest worker out of all three of us. So now that I'm out, I have to make sure I don't let my brother down. That's my main man right there."

"You really do love your brother, don't you?" Martha asked him, watching as he nodded in the affirmative.

"My ass is out here with a record. If I ain't have him, you know how hard it would've been for me to get work?" Andre told the woman. "Without him, there's a good chance I'd be out on the streets fuckin' up again."

"Yes, that does make sense. Well, I'm glad to hear it." Martha gave him a sympathetic smile. It actually made her glad to hear that he was on the right path, being helped out by the man that her sister was going to dedicate her life to. The man that initially conjured up feelings of anger and hatred within Martha. But... things were changing.

This realization made her feel shitty about herself now and it must've been obvious on her face because Andre noticed it too. "You good, Martha?"

"Andre, I have to be honest with you."

"Huh?" Andre raised a brow in curiosity. "'Bout what?"

"As I mentioned to you before, our family is not as close as yours." Martha began to explain, unsure how she was going to say this, only knowing that she would say it.

"Yeah, I remember." Andre nodded along, wondering where she was going with this. "What's that got to do with anything?"

"Well, relationships have gotten slightly worse within our family because of Sheri's engagement to your brother." Martha further spoke.

"So they mad she gettin' married to my brother someday soon?" That didn't make much sense to Andre at all.

"It's not the engagement really..." Martha continued, swallowing a lump down her throat. Unsure how Andre would take this. "It's... who she's marrying that's the issue."

"They got a problem wit' Allen?" the flummoxed younger brother asked. "Why? I heard they ain't even met him yet."

"Yes, well, that's because..." Martha's vision returned to her hands on her lap, unable to look him in the eye the further she went on. "He's... different. Much different than what my family is used to."

"Different? Different like how?" Andre shrugged his wide shoulders, still not quite understanding.

"Different like..." Andre could see that Martha was fighting with something. What was so difficult about explaining the situation, he wondered. Why did she look so pained? "I guess I'll just come out and say it."

"That would be cool." She needed to spit it out already.

"Andre... my family, and I'm ashamed to say that I include myself, they... aren't big fans of her being engaged to a... black man." Martha winced as she finally said it. She couldn't turn her head back up to see him. She wondered if he would kick her out of his apartment... or maybe worse?

"Ohhhh..." Realization finally hit Andre like a ton of bricks. Now he understood why she was acting strange. Yeah, he could see it now. He kept his gaze on her and she wouldn't even look up at him. Shame consumed her, Andre noted. Things were finally clear. "Damn... shit, well uh, I don't even know what to fucking say 'bout that. So yo' mom and pops don't like her fuckin' wit' niggas like us, and you felt the same fuckin' way, Martha?"