Family Affairs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard the tone of his voice rise and she cringed. She felt helpless now and all she could do was produce a weak head nod. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to be honest with you. I wasn't lying when I said I had grown attracted to you, but I had to come to that after dealing with these thoughts."

"These racist thoughts?!" Again, the bass of his voice hit her loudly and Martha flinched.

"Yes..." Martha confirmed the ugly truth. "I had grown up around it all my life and before meeting you, I tried to talk my sister out of this engagement, but she wouldn't listen."

"You sister's a good chick then." Andre crossed his arms, looking down at the smaller white woman. "Kinda fucked up yo' ass tried to get between her and my bro like that. I ain't wit' that, Martha. Sucks my cool ass brother is gonna marry into a racist ass family. Sheri cool, but y'all need some help."

"Again, I'm sorry." Martha could feel the heat of his gaze beat down on her and she felt almost suffocated by it. She had to get up and get out. This didn't turn out how she thought it would and she needed to just get out of here and walk back to her vehicle in shame. She reached over and grabbed her purse, preparing herself to leave. "I wanted to... get closer to you." Martha couldn't bear to make eye contact with him and she could even feel tears threaten to release. "But I guess that won't happen now."

She got off her seat, heels touching the solid floor below her, and began click clacking her way out towards the door.

However, she didn't get far.

"W-What?!" Martha felt her body jerk right back and found herself tightly jammed between Andre's thick, tree trunk-like arms and his chest and belly. Andre remained sitting on his chair, but kept the smaller woman tight in his embrace. Martha struggled for a second but realized very quickly that he had no intention of letting her go, and considering his size there wasn't much she could do about that. "Andre?" She looked up over her shoulder to gaze back up at the younger black man. She noticed that his features had softened and he even wore a pleasant grin.

"You know, Martha, it feels good to hold a woman this close again. It's been a minute." Andre began, his voice sounding much warmer than before Martha attempted to leave.

"Andre, what're you doing?" There was something hypnotic about the way he spoke. The low register of his voice was soothing almost and she felt her knees go weak.

"Honestly, I was a lil' mad when you said you wanted to break up Sheri and Allen because he's black..." he continued to speak to the woman in his arms. "But look, I got out of my prison and now my ass is workin' wit' a second chance. At least you realized your views were fucked up, so now, I feel like it's only right I give you another chance, too."

"I... I don't understand." Martha had no idea how to react to this. He looked and sounded genuine, but was this a trick? No, he didn't seem like the type to screw around like that. But the longer she stared into his wide brown eyes, the more her body started to meld into his embrace. "What are you... saying?"

"You don't get it?" Andre looked at her funny and chuckled. " I thought I was making myself clear as fuckin' day, but I guess I gotta make things more obvious."

"Huh? What are yo-" Before she could say anymore, Andre quieted the woman by closing her mouth with his. Martha's eyes grew wide and while she initially wanted to pull away, the moment his tongue invaded her and gave Martha another taste of him again, she quickly returned his oral gesture and matched his wet appendage with hers.

This was what she came for. To taste him once more. Her body was burning in delight.

Her arms were strapped down to her sides, only maneuvering her head so that she could continue this hot and heavy make out session with this hulking black figure named Andre. Their passion for each other was overflowing as their tongues mixed and mingled, slipping and sliding as their kiss intensified the longer it went. Martha was glad that Andre's strong black arms were keeping her still, because if he wasn't holding her she would've turned into a puddle right on his floor.

They slowly pulled apart so they could smack their tongues and breathe at the same time. The tips of their tongues teased and tickled the other's, eyes closed as they focused their sensually tinged swapping of saliva. This went on for a few moments before Andre dragged his tongue away from hers and ran it down her cheek, chin and eventually stopping on her neck so he could suck away at her delicious flesh.

"Oh... Andre..." Martha's airy breath carried into the air. She kept her head leaned up, wanting Andre to get all the access he could have at her neck. The black man took full advantage and began sucking away at the white skinned flesh. Martha continued to elicit sounds of obvious pleasure, feeling her legs start to shake a tiny bit as he feasted on her with his luscious black lips and hungry tongue. "That feels... so good..."

"Taste good, too." Andre's voice came in the form of a low whisper. He took one last suckle of Martha's neck, causing her to shiver, before gently and sensually placing kisses there and leading up to her cheek. Martha turned her head over to catch his lips with hers. They sucked and licked before eventually pulling back and looking intently at each other.

The duo held a stare for what felt like a good minute before Martha tore her view away from him, feeling the weight of his intense gaze. She was about to say something when she started to feel his hands lower towards her midsection. She looked down and let out a slight gasp when she saw him loosen up her belt. "Andre..." she spoke, but did nothing to stop him.

Once the belt was done, he moved back up to pull the zipper of her romper all the way down, fully exposing her massive, still bra covered breasts. "Goddamn these titties so big..." Andre maneuvered his hand to start gripping and squeezing each of the large globes on Martha's chest. It's the first time he'd held tits in his hands for a while and he had to admit, he fucking missed this feeling. Natural or not, her boobs were amazing.

"Oh my god..." She gasped again and leaned her head back into Andre's chest, closing her eyes and allowing him to explore her upper body. His black hands contrasted so perfectly with the white bra and of course her lighter skin. She began to feel her entire body start to quiver at every movement his hand made. He held her breasts firmly and possessively, squeezing his fingertips into her boob flesh. She was lucky to be leaning into Andre's gigantic body and held by his arm, otherwise she would've lost her legs and turned into a puddle in front of him.

He snuck his hand under her bra and held fully on her huge orbs and teased and tugged at her stiffening nipples. Andre grinned at her heavy breathing and little gasps, all of it making his cock harden at seeing a woman in pleasure once again. Martha could feel his manhood growing into its full length on her back. It did nothing but only heighten the lust polluted atmosphere. She began to unconsciously rub herself into his waking cock and even got a little grunt out of the man controlling her. "Damn you want this dick, huh?"

Martha didn't respond, only sighing and reacting positively to his grabby black paws. He had complete control of her chest and body, all of his movements and touches continued to light her body on fire. It was begging to be consumed by him. Andre could feel it, too. It had to be the reason she came here, to be taken by him. If that was the case, he thought, then he wouldn't disappoint.

Slowly and reluctantly, he pulled his hands away from her breasts. He gently moved her to the side with a firm grasp to keep her from falling over. "Wha..." Martha tried to keep herself together, watching as Andre stood back up and looked down at her. "Andre?"

He nearly smirked at her sexy yet delirious looking visage. He was going to wreck her. "C'mon." Andre said, motioning his head towards the spiral staircase leading up to where the bedroom was located.

Martha simply nodded, knowing where this was all leading to. She reached down to pull off her heels, carrying them on her fingers. Andre liked how that made her even more tiny in comparison to him. It made his cock twitch. He then proceeded to disrobe, eliciting a sharp gasp from Martha's mouth. He removed his muscle shirt before yanking off his boxers and sweatpants and tossing them across the apartment.

Martha marveled at the sight, taking in all of his black majesty. He of course had a massive upper body, and while his arms were bulging and muscular, he still didn't look as defined and sculpted as his brother. That was a minor nitpick, however, as she was still amazed at his gigantic figure. His legs managed to look long and thick but not absurdly so. They were like wide tree branches instead of tree trunks. He also had a nice bubbly ass, too, which she had to admit was incredibly sexy. She never dealt with a man with such a nice ass. Martha had a feeling he was hiding it in the clothes he wore, but seeing it nude was such a revelation to her. Despite his less than chiseled belly, she thought he looked magnificent. Andre was masculinity personified.

And of course, there was his cock. She was already acquainted with it but it appeared she was due for a far more thorough reintroduction with his hardened, monstrous rod.

Andre could see the growing lust in her eyes as she checked him out. This made him smile. "Let's get it." He held out his hand for her to take.

Martha looked at his invitation, swallowed a nervous but excited lump down her throat and nodded her head in the affirmative. Her tiny white hand was consumed by his strong, dark grasp and he began to lead her up the stairs.

****

Martha watched as Andre slid his huge body into the king sized bed. She looked around and saw that, much like downstairs, there was still some unpacking left to do. Not much else going on in his room but that was obviously because he hadn't quite finished setting up here yet. No matter, she wasn't here to rate the decor or his home decorating skills.

She dropped her heels on the floor beside her and further analyzed the laying Andre. He was beginning to play with his dick, watching her with a smile that looked like it belonged to an excited 10 year old. She could sense the excitement radiating from him. Clearly it had been quite a while since he had a woman, so the excitement was understandable. It made him look cute, if she was being honest. It felt good to be wanted by him.

"I guess... I should join you in your state of disrobe, huh?" Martha asked.

"I mean I ain't tryin' to be alone like this." Andre replied, watching her gaze follow his hand as he played with himself, yanking up and down on his dark foreskin.

"You're right." Martha replied while looking down on herself. Andre had already gotten the job started when he unfastened her belt and zipped her romper down. She had to finish the job. She removed her arms from its sleeves and pulled down on it as it fell to her feet.

"Goddamn you sexy as hell..." Martha heard Andre say. "I ain't never seen a girl half as sexy as you. Goddamn you perfect."

Martha felt her cheeks warm at his compliments and gave a shy smile. "Stop, you're just saying that because you haven't had a female in a while." she responded with her hands on her hips.

She looked incredible, his thoughts continued. She still had her lacy white bra on those glorious boobs of hers and had a matching set of thong panties to go along with it. It was a bridal style looking two piece, which he thought was appropriate for this union that was about to take place.

"Nah, that ain't it." Andre shook his head, his eyes still scoping out her feminine greatness. "I had some bad bitches before I got locked up, but you built differently. Real model like to me."

Martha chuckled at that as she began to slowly slither onto the bed. "Yeah, a much older model."

"Don't mean shit, a baddie is a baddie no matter what." Andre assured her, watching as she crawled over to make her way up to his side.

Standing up on her knees, Martha pushed down on the bed. "Very comfy bed you have here."

"Big bro left here for me, said I could keep it." he explained.

"I see." Martha looked around the bed, wondering how many times Allen had wrecked her sister on this very mattress. "That's very nice of him." She began to feel his arm snake around her body and his hand squeezing on her tight little ass.

"You still got that bra on though?" he asked her, wanting her boobs to be set free.

"I do." Martha looked down at her breasts, knowing they were getting eager to break out. She reached behind herself and unhooked the lace that held her chest up. "Better?" She asked, tossing the garment onto the floor.

"Much better, fuck." The hand that was once on her ass had now found its way to Martha's upper body and began groping and fondling those wonderfully enhanced tits of hers. They felt so firm and weighed nicely on his palms. He dug his fingers gently into them, getting a nice little sharp breath from the short haired brunette.

He continued to work her nipples again, growing them out to their pointed stiffness. Martha was feeling herself produce her natural lubrication between her legs the more he went on pulling and tugging at her nipples. "Oh..." Her gaze then shifted over to his cock which stood at full mast now. It had been a little while since she last came into contact with it, and even just looking at it now it began to make her mouth water. It was like just the mere sight of this black tower of love made her remember how it tasted. She needed it again.

That's why she was here, after all.

She let him feel her breasts for a couple minutes more, enjoying the way he enthusiastically played with them. Martha then took a tiny bit of control by taking his hands in hers and gently pushed them away. Andre watched her then carefully move her body to position it right by his waist. She laid beside him and reached over to grab his cock. It felt just as big and heavy as the last time she made contact with this thing. She felt a sense of relief now, unlike last time, she finally had some time to properly honor and celebrate it.

To honor and celebrate him.

She smiled as she pulled down on his foreskin and heard him groan. Martha could tell he was feeling good about their alone time, too. He had the look of someone who was excited to be with a female for the first time in a long time and she thought it was kind of cute. She looked back at the exposed, dark and bulbous head of his cock and quickly felt the need to place her mouth around it. It was time to begin again.

Martha carefully leaned the cock towards her and began to lightly lick the crown of his cock. The taste of it immediately set her taste buds aflame. It was like she had been anticipating this moment for so long, waiting forever to have this meal once more. And now that she had the chance to savor him again, she started to feel much of what she grew up believing in beginning to slip away.

With Andre's help, she was reborn.

"Ughh..." Andre really appreciated this. After getting her to suck him before, he was desperate to have a woman's touch again. Prison time made him crave it even more than ever before, and to have a woman as attractive as Martha in his bed really made this better. He reached over and ran his fingers through her hair. His actions gave her goosebumps and she turned to lay a few small kisses on his hand. "Damn, you so pretty."

A small giggle escaped her, appreciating the compliment as she went on to stroke him with both of her dainty white hands. "Thank you." She then felt him palm the back of her head, steadily guiding her back towards his cock. Martha took his lead and opened her mouth to taste him again.

Andre leaned his back, sighing in contentment as she bobbed away at him. He felt so good, keeping his half lidded eyes down towards her and feeling her jerk him while she consumed his black meat. She brought him to heaven and he carefully pushed her head to quicken the pace of her sucking.

She did just that, slurping and inhaling more of his massive rod. The fire in her body flared and intensified. Saliva began to drip from her hungry mouth as she yanked his foreskin down while she tried to get more of him down her throat. Her mouth had to widen back to an almost absurd degree. It was hard enough to do it the first time and it was still somewhat difficult to take him in again, but she knew that all she needed was more experience with gigantic black cock.

Which she knew she would get as long as she stayed by this man's side.

Andre slipped his fingers over to tuck a few strands of Martha's hair behind her ear, keeping it from bothering her while dick sucking. Martha greatly appreciated this small gesture, rewarding his kindness by dropping her hands down from his cock to his large ball sack. It was big and weighty as it looked and probably had the same taste as last time. She massaged them carefully with the combination of that and her cock slurping was causing his toes to curl.

"Goddamn baby... that throat game crazy..." Andre grumbled. His hand then moved from the back of her head down to her little ass to grip it. He could feel the trails of saliva falling down on his black member. More and more fell from her eager hole as she started to gag and choke herself on him.

*gurk* *gurk* *gurk*

She kept herself down on his cock for some time before coming right back up like she just finished holding her breath underwater. "Oh my god!" Martha inhaled sharply.

"You good?" Andre chuckled at her, watching her wipe some tears from her eyes.

"Yeah." Martha replied, getting her air back. "I just... got into it... and I forgot how damn big you are."

"I don't know how you could forget how big this dick is." He grabbed his cock and started to lightly hit her cheek with his tip.

"Mmmm... I guess I just got lost." She turned to take his cock taps on her pursed lips. She kissed it every time it hit her. She did it a few more times before finding herself underneath and kissing her way back up to the top of his cock from his balls. Each step of the way back up his chocolate and fleshy pole, Martha savored his delicious flavor. It was warm and wet from her saliva, but it electrified her and made her even more damp between the legs.

"You like how that nigga dick taste, girl?" Andre asked as she engulfed him again in her mouth.

"Gmmffff" she tried to say as she bobbed up and down on him, slurping up his delicious meat.

"Ahhhh... fuck." Andre liked how she was trying to suck the soul out of him, but he reached over to pull her off his cock for a second. "Nah, tell me how good it tastes without all that dick up in ya' mouf'."

"It tastes good, Andre." Martha tried to go back down on him, but the black man resisted her. "Andre?"

"Stop playing girl." he started. "What tastes good?"

"Huh?" Martha was a little confused at the questioning and quite frankly she just wanted to suck him off already. "Your cock does."

"Yeah, but what kinda cock is it though?"

"What?"

"I'm asking you... " Andre grabbed his cock and waved it around in front of her face, almost tauntingly. He knew she wanted it, bad. "What kinda cock is it?"

Her eyes followed the movement of his dick, wanting so badly to devour it again. She had become hooked. "A... black cock?"

Andre gave a chuckle at her reply. "I mean yeah, you right. But that ain't the answer ya' boy looking for." he explained. He could see her processing his words, slowly watching the realization start to hit. "Again, what kinda cock is it? I just said it earlier, I know you've said that word before."

Guilt followed after finally understanding the assignment he was giving her. "I... I don't know if I can say that word..."