Family Affairs Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She still vibrated in his hold, still coming down from cumming. She rested her head on his shoulder and tried to get through the aftershocks of her experience. They could both feel their combined juices start to pool on Darnell's lap. "Shit is mad wet down there, fuck."

Sheri just closed her eyes and tried her best to recover, all while still doing a little slow grinding on his cock. They both still felt good even though the two of them had both gotten their release. "Oh god..." Sheri sighed and spoke in a hushed tone. "Still feels incredible."

"I know, baby." Darnell agreed, shutting his eyes as well to enjoy the post-orgasmic feeling they both shared. He reached up to place a hand on the back of her head while the other on her hip. The slow grind of their movements still held a wonderfully intense feeling with both of them shuddering occasionally at the heightened sensitivity of their bodies. "I ain't even tryna stop."

Sheri hummed in agreement. "Mmmm, yes. God, sweetie... how're you still not soft?"

Darnell chuckled. "I mean, look at who my dick's inside of. Who the fuck gonna be soft fuckin' you?"

"Oh sweetie... mmmm..." Sheri groaned at their continued slow, erotic dance. His cock still felt wonderful stuck in between her legs. It did not matter that she just came, she still wanted this feeling. "You have such a gift with words... ahhhh..."

Darnell smirked and looked down at her. "Told you, a nigga like me got game, that's why I bagged yo' ass up."

Sheri's eyes opened and she looked up at him with a smirk of her own. "You're right, you do have game, and that's exactly why you 'bagged me up' as you say."

They both had a laugh at that before Sheri suddenly gasped and shivered. "O-Ohhh... my..." Sheri could feel him start to get hard again. Very impressive, she thought as she continued to slowly rock her hips on his lap.

Darnell saw her mouth hang open and covered it with his own. They made out passionately, tongues caught up in a swirl as they held onto each other with a tightened embrace. They moaned loudly, audibly presenting the want and need for each other. They pulled back to flick their wet appendages, smacking them together in a sloppy manner.

"Mmmm..." Sheri then licked and sucked on his tongue like it was a cock almost. "Baby..." she tried to speak.

"Yeah?" Darnell asked as he reluctantly moved his mouth away from her.

"I'm just... ugh, so horny still..." Sheri lustfully replied, her grinding starting to get slightly more forceful. At this point his cock was fully erected once again inside of her.

"You tryna' keep fuckin'?" Darnell asked, not wanting her pussy to let him go in the slightest. He's been after this for a while now and he wasn't trying to let it go after finally achieving his goal. "I know I am."

"Hmmm..." Sheri smiled at that. "Yes, let's keep going sweetie. Oh yesssss...." His cock felt incredible. She couldn't stop yet just cause they came once already, Sheri thought. They had to keep going.

"I love this white pussy..." Darnell proclaimed, his fingers now gripping on her little booty. "Shit hugging up on my dick like crazy... damn."

Sheri swiveled her hips around, getting him more excited and furthering that feeling of being stuffed with man meat. "And I love this black cock... ugh..."

"Oh fuck... you tryna let a nigga hit in another position?" He didn't want her to get off, but he wanted to bend her ass over and go to town on her pussy.

"Mmmm... how... do you want me?" Sheri asked, also not wanting to really move but glad the sex was still happening.

"Back shots, doggystyle." was all Darnell said.

"Okay... oh, shit. Want to fuck me... like an animal I see." Sheri grabbed the sides of his face and smirked at him.

"A nigga gon' hit it like a beast." Darnell replied as she chuckled before she leaned down to kiss him.

"Muah!" Their lips smacked as she very reluctantly got off of his lap. Her legs were still shaky as she stood up but that wouldn't stop her.

"You good baby?" Darnell noticed her unsteady legs as he stood back up.

"I'm fine, when I get on my knees I should be okay."

"Aight baby girl." Darnell reached over to give her exposed rear end a good slap. "Let's get it."

"Ooh!" Sheri winked up at him and gave a little shake of her ass.

"That's my booty right there." Darnell grinned down at her.

"Yes it-"

"Sheri!!!"

The two of them jumped and looked around but the voice that shouted the woman's name was outside of the shed.

"Yo what the fuck?" Darnell said panicking, looking over at the woman he was fucking.

"Dammit! Sounds like Shannon." a worried Sheri could recognize that voice anywhere.

"Shit! The fuck we gon' do then?" Darnell asked as he started to pace around. "I ain't tryna to get seen after I was done cracking yo' shit open."

"Sheri! Are you in this shed?!" Shannon's voice asked.

"Fuck!"

"Relax darling, relax." Sheri rolled her eyes. "Let me take care of this." The older woman was going to try something here. She quickly reached over where her bikini was discarded and quickly tried to put it back on. "Let me go out there and allow me to walk back to the beach with her, then you could leave here when the coast is clear."

"Aight, imma just chill here till y'all gone."

"Good..." Sheri adjusted her bottoms and straightened out her look as best as she could.

"Sheri?!" Shannon called out again.

"Yes, I'm in here and I'll be out there in a second!" Sheri finally responded in a shout. "Okay, I'm leaving." As she was about to turn, Darnell pulled her over and crashed his mouth onto hers. She was about to struggle and push off but that didn't happen and she reciprocated his deep kiss. It didn't last long but it felt like forever.

"We gonna finish this... Imma hit that again, remember that." Darnell told her as he slowly pulled away.

Sheri didn't respond, she just swallowed a lump and gave him an unsure look before finally turning heel and heading out of the old shed.

****

"What in the world were you doing in there?" Shannon asked with her hands on her hips.

"I was just looking around out of boredom, no big deal." Sheri shrugged as she approached the pregnant woman.

"Really now..." Shannon raised her brow. "Found anything interesting?"

"Uh, no, nothing at all really." Sheri tried to hide her nervousness. "What are you doing around here anyway? Shouldn't you be off your feet?"

"I just felt like doing some exploring of my own, Sheri." Shannon explained as Sheri walked by her. "Belinda is still down there with her eyes closed, napping the day away."

"I see, well, anyway I'm done up here and heading back down towards our spot. You coming?" Sheri looked back at her friend, hoping she'd follow along so that Darnell could sneak out and act like he was out doing his own thing.

"Hmmm... sure. I guess I've got nothing else to do up here." Shannon responded as she watched her walk off. "However..."

"Yes?" Sheri stopped her movement.

"Shouldn't we... wait for Darnell to leave the shed too?" Shannon could see the color fade from Sheri's face.

"Ummmm... what are you talki-"

"Stop it Sheri." Shannon cut her off. "I know he's in there."

"I, uh, sweetie..." Sheri didn't know what to say. She was caught and had no idea how. She couldn't even respond, she was dead right where she stood. How was she even going to explain this?

"There better be a good explanation for all of this." Shannon said like a disappointed mother. "I mean I know I'm being a bit hypocritical here, but how could you two cheat? And with each other no less. Your future sister in law's boyfriend? How could you? Sheri, you're getting married!"

"I know! I know!" Sheri shot back, not knowing exactly how to retort. She was right, this was a disgraceful act. She cheated on a man she was going to marry. And it wasn't going to be like her last marriage either, there was some real love and attraction here. She was ruining it. "Just... keep this to yourself, please!"

Shannon released a big sigh and shook her head. "Look, I'm not saying anything. You didn't say anything when the whole Lennox situation was happening to me so I'll return the favor. If anyone is going to say anything, it's you... or him."

"Thank you darling. I appreciate that." Sheri said in slight relief. It was really all in her with what she did next. She knew for damn sure Darnell wouldn't confess a thing, he's been cheating on Belinda long before he got to her. "How did you catch us anyway?"

"Well, I came up here deciding to take a walk while Belinda stayed down by the beach. Wandered up here and saw the moment you two nakedly made your entrance into the shed." the red head explained. "I panicked and didn't know what to do, so I just kinda... waited until I couldn't anymore. Just shouted your name and gave you guys enough time to get ready to come back out."

"I see... thanks again I guess." was all Sheri could really say. God, this was all incredibly annoying.

"I take it he's not coming out till we're gone?" Shannon asked, looking back over to the shed.

"That was the plan, yes." Sheri wondered for a second if she should go get Darnell and just tell him the jig is up, but decided against it just because she didn't want the situation to get more awkward with all three of them.

"Okay then." Shannon looked at Sheri, the shame clear as day on her face. Of course, as she mentioned earlier, there wasn't much for her to chastise her about. Shannon herself was in her current relationship because she cheated too, so what was she gonna tell her?

Come to think of it, Shannon thought, this was technically the second time Sheri strayed from a relationship, but unlike last time Shannon knew Sheri felt bad. This was not like her last arrangement, not at all.

"So, are you gonna tell me how this all started?" a curious Shannon asked. "I can't imagine you two just got this idea to start fucking out of nowhere. This couldn't have been the first time, either."

"I, well, believe it or not it kinda was." Sheri said with a nervous chuckle.

"Really?" Shannon looked on skeptically. "I find it hard to believe that."

"Believe it, because this was the first time we actually went all the way." Sheri crossed her arms in annoyance.

"Alright, fine, let's get out of here and give that man time to make his escape." Shannon said as she proceeded to walk off with Sheri. "Explain how we got to this point as we go along, okay?"

"Whatever..." a guilt ridden Sheri prepared herself. It wasn't too long of a story anyway, just a frustrating one. She wasn't quite sure where she was going to go from here, but the obvious thing to do was find a way to end this. She didn't know how, as even thinking about what she had just done made her body tingle in excitement.

It didn't help that Darnell's promise to finish what they started still rang in her mind. God, she really was a bad romantic partner. She had to figure something out.

"I take it the sex was good?" Shannon cut through Sheri's thoughts.

"Why are you asking that?" Sheri shot the pale woman with a look of irritation.

"I guess because there's still cum leaking out of you." Shannon pointed out but kept walking. "Just asking."

"Oh..." Sheri stopped dead in her tracks and realized there was still a trail of Darnell's seed staining the inside of her thighs. "Uhhh..."

Sheri took a couple fingers to wipe up the cum and without thinking just licked it off of her hand.

It didn't taste bad, at least.

****

Sheri, now back at home, sat on her couch fiddling with her phone with her legs tucked underneath. The evening sun was setting and the dark started to arrive. She got back home not too long ago as all of them decided to leave the beach once they all reunited by the sand. When Darnell got back, the three of them who were in the know tried their best to not make things awkward. Of course, Darnell didn't know that Shannon had found out at that moment. He had to wait until he and Belinda got back home when he began trading texts with Sheri.

At first Darnell was worried, wondering if Shannon was going to let something slip, but Sheri assured him that Shannon would do nothing of the sort. Shannon, of course, had no intention of ratting on her friend. That would not be the thing a good friend would do and it would obviously be immensely hypocritical of her if she even thought about doing that. Sheri knew their secret was safe with her redhead friend across the street.

Now it was time to figure out what she was going to do next.

Darnell was still texting her, but Sheri was unsure where to go from here and Darnell was no help considering he knew what he wanted out of all this. He wanted to pick up where they left off. Sheri, on the other hand, wasn't so sure about that. There was an internal battle going on within Sheri with one side craving Darnell's cock and affection, while the other side wanted Allen's love and, well, his cock also.

One thing she knew for sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, was that she loved Allen in a way she could never love Darnell. With Belinda's man, it was purely sexual. They just connected well when it came to sex, almost as well as she connected with her husband to be. They were just different in approaches and that made her want to explore more of Darnell.

Allen had a sexy, cool and collected way about him that made the man simply irresistible to Sheri and it was part of why she fell in love with him in the first place. He could also be an absolute beast in the bedroom so there was that as well. Needless to say, her future husband was the total package. He was a dream come true.

Darnell, however, is very confident in his abilities to please a woman and he sure excelled in that department. Experiencing him in the most intimate way possible showed her how much he loved sex and how much he loved to please. At the same time, he struck that weird balance of cockiness and affection. At least with her, anyway. She had no idea how he was with other women, only knowing that he loved fucking them.

She then went through her contacts and decided to make a call.

It rang a few times before the call was picked up.

"What's good, baby?" Allen asked after picking up.

"Nothing much... um, how was your day?" an uneasy Sheri asked.

"Fuck..." Sheri heard him say in what sounded like a mutter.

"Darling?" Sheri asked curiously.

"Oh nah, I was just looking at some shit. You know, your man been working all day."

"I know he has..." Sheri replied, a hint of guilt in her tone. "So, um, you were with your brother today?"

"Nah, I let him hang out today. Gave him a bit of a break." Allen explained, leaving out the part where he knew his brother was using his free time to smash away at Sheri's sister. But why not have a little fun with it though? "Did Martha end up coming through?"

"No, she said she had something going on that came up all of a sudden and canceled on me. No details though, weird." Sheri was going to have to ask her sister what all of that was about.

Allen held back a chuckle. "Oh okay, yeah, weird." His brother was probably all up in her guts at this very moment. "Anyway, I'm... shit, I'm gonna get ready to be out soon and head home."

She wondered where that 'shut' came from but decided not to press the issue. He was working after all. "Alright, darling, see you when you get home. I... I love you, okay?"

Allen laughed. "Why are you hesitating?"

Sheri wasn't going to get into that. "Oh, nothing. I just, like, really love you, that's all."

"Okay baby, love you too. See you in a bit."

"See you soon." Sheri replied before the both hung up.

****

The sounds of slurping and sucking filled the office at Black Steel Fitness. Allen put his phone down and leaned his head back to enjoy the head he was currently receiving. "Fuck... damn that feels good. You need to hurry up and get that nut out though." His words were aimed at a long haired blonde in a blue colored pantsuit who was currently servicing him.

"Mmmmm..." The slurping continued, her mouth worked at a mid tempo pace, enough to enjoy the taste of his manhood. She looked up at him as she worked his cock. The woman was older, forty years old as a matter of fact, but she still had a very pretty face and a good body to match. She pulled back to release his cock, jerking it off with both hands instead. "Miss your fiancé?"

"Yeah..." Allen, who was also shirtless, nodded. "Miss your husband?"

The woman gave a sly smile and shrugged. "Not really." She kept stroking him as they conversed. "Do you ever miss me?"

"No." Allen simply answered, which got a chuckle out of both of them.

"Then why do you keep seeing me?" she asked teasingly.

"Because you said you'd put in a good word to your man about giving me a third spot for a new gym."

"Ugh, such a boring way to describe our relationship." the woman rolled her eyes before giving another chuckle.

The woman, named Deborah Spears, was the wife of a wealthy man who owned the high traffic plaza that saw a lot of patrons. Allen was able to get a meeting with the man which is where he met both him and his wife. The man wasn't so sure about giving him a spot, but his wife was a little more interested in Allen... very interested.

She was able to corner him and asked to exchange numbers, which is where she made a deal to have a sexual relationship with him and she would do what she could to get her husband to give him his third location. The couple weren't exactly close, as they both cheated on each other like some wealthy people tend to do when a marriage has gotten stale, but they were also partners and did what was best for business.

And Allen guessed he was doing what was best for business here, too. He made sure to keep this on the low, not even his brother knew what he was doing. He'd tell him in due time, however, when everything gets sorted out.

"How's that been going, by the way. Been a few weeks since we started this." Allen asked her as she squeezed his cock with her well manicured fingers. "Fuck..."

"I've been bugging Steven about giving you the location." Deborah started. "Others with bigger connections have been trying to get their business set in that part of town, but I told him it would look better for him if he appeared to care about diversity."

"Make it look like he doesn't mind giving a black man a chance..." He watched as she kissed the tip of his cock with an eye wink.

"Exactly." she simply stated.

"I like that, how's it working out?"

"Well, he seems very into the idea and I think he's leaning towards doing it, but I'll let you know what happens." Deborah informed him while she licked up and down on his thick, meaty cock.

"Good..." He watched as she reached up to touch his huge, black and amazingly built upper body.

"God you're the hottest man ever." Deborah praised him with neediness in her tone. "I wish we had time to fuck... but I have a stupid dinner with my husband and the mayor."

"I gotta see my girl, too. So start sucking." Allen commanded.

"Ugh, fine!" Deborah opened her mouth and started to gobble up his cock once again. She was a great cock sucker, Allen would definitely give her that. She stroked and sucked as eagerly as she could, doing her best to get his thick, milky cum out of his big black cock.

Eventually she did and with an accompanying low bear-like growl from Allen, he unloaded all of his seed down her throat. She cleaned up all the cum that she possibly missed and once his cock was spotless, she put it back in his pants for him and zipped him back up. Very polite of her, he thought. "Tastes delicious as usual."

Deborah climbed up and took a seat on his lap, circling her arms around him. "Goodness, am I jealous of the future Mrs. Camby. Sheri is a lucky girl."

"That she is." Allen smiled at her. "Now if you don't mind, Debbie, I gotta get back home."