Family Affairs Ch. 07

Story Info
A third party interrupts Sheri and Darnell.
8.3k words
4.55
8.2k
12

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
679 Followers

Darnell pushed Sheri's head towards his erect cock, bringing her closer to his aching meat. She could feel the heat of his manhood more and more as it approached, the mixed scent of cock and beach water also made its way up the passages of her nostrils. The whole situation was dizzying for the older woman.

Here she was, on her knees, in front of Darnell and waiting for her face to get pierced by his fleshy length. She couldn't help it, she conceded. He successfully seduced her out of her bikini and now was about to claim her mouth as his own. The lust soaked atmosphere Darnell brought with him was just too much to deny. Between his charm and good looks, he was easily getting his way. The shame of his victory that Sheri felt was being drowned out by his overwhelming sexiness.

She had entered his domain and he had no intention of letting her go. Not when he had wanted this for so long. Darnell could not let this opportunity pass him by and he would savor this moment.

So, instead of just invading her open face hole, he slipped his cock right on top of her face instead.

"Oh, okay then." It was one thing to sense the heat of his black dick from a distance, but for Sheri it was something else completely for it to make its home covering half of her face. "You've blinded one of my eyes sweetie." she smiled, his long darkness blocking half of her sight.

"Crazy how the dick is as big as yo' whole ass head." Darnell joked as his balls rested by her chin.

It was the first time she had made any real contact with his cock and it caused a faint feeling of electricity to shoot across her small frame. "Mmmm... well, you're quite the big boy after all. Your lot seems to have that in common." His smell became more pungent as his dick rested on her face. It overtook her senses with all of her focus centered on him and his control of the situation. The warmth of his skin felt so comforting on her face with the texture of his skin combined both smooth and rough that felt perfect to the touch. She could only nuzzle the long shaft with her nose, smiling at these erotic sensations.

"Niggas be packin', not gonna lie." Darnell chuckled as he slowly began to stroke his cock on her face like he was carefully fucking a pussy. Sheri couldn't help but feel more aroused as his foreskin dragged across her chin, cheek, nose and past her forehead.

"God, Darnell, you're scraping my face with this thing." Sheri commented with a sigh. His balls shifted up and around her lips with every measured thrust of his cock. The smoothness of his sack had a dampness to it that actually felt quite nice. His large testicles moved close enough to tempt the older white woman. The atmosphere started to become overwhelming and what was left of her resolve shattered.

What she could see when looking up at Darnell was a smiling black man. He was just so handsome and had such a hold on the desires of her body. She just couldn't deny him no matter how hard she tried. Sheri found her entire being starting to tap out. His persistence had finally paid off. He had won and she had lost. Darnell proved to be too formidable of a foe. Like two fighters in the ring, Darnell had landed the knockout blow and she was out for the count on the mat while the referee raised his hand in victory.

He was the winner.

She smiled back at him and the next time his balls got close enough, she opened wide and tried to take one of his balls in her mouth.

"Oh fuck." Darnell sucked in a sharp breath, pausing his strokes. "You tryin' to eat them up? Aight, I got you." Taking his hand, he lifted his cock up and dangled his balls over her mouth. "Open wide baby."

Sheri did as she was told, opening up to accept his gift. The time had come.

He lowered himself to dip his balls into her mouth. There was too much, so one spilled out and he was able to teabag the other one successfully.

"Mmmm..." Sheri devoured it. Its musky taste with the mix of the beach water gave it a thicker and slightly saltier flavoring. Her tongue slathered it, shifting between one ball to another.

Darnell leaned his head back, feeling himself enter heaven with Sheri eating from what dangled between his legs. He couldn't have been happier than he was at that moment. "That shit tastes good girl?"

Sheri nodded, trying to respond with balls in her way. "Sssssoooo goohhhhddd."

Darnell looked back down at her with a chuckle. "It's aight girl, just worry 'bout what you got up in yo' mouth." He then started to jerk himself off while at the same time reaching over to grab the back of Sheri's head and rapidly push her up and around his sack. "Fuck... take that shit!"

"Gaaahhhh!!" Sheri coated his scrotum with the moisture of her saliva while gargling on him as well. He would push his balls deeper into her, almost trying to choke her with them. She tried to get both of them in at once, but they proved to be just too big to fit inside. Nevertheless, she persisted to taste more of his smooth ball bag. "Argghhhh..."

"That shit all up in there." Darnell felt like he was floating. He still couldn't believe he finally had Sheri eating up the spot between his legs. The whole situation made his cock rock solid in a way that it's never been before. It almost made him too excited and he felt like he had to slow down a bit because even though it was just his nuts she was feasting on, the fact that it was Sheri getting pummeled by them shot his arousal level through the fucking roof. "Oh damn..." he muttered, slowing it down before snatching his balls out of her mouth. He held them to accentuate the two testicles and started to lightly slap them around her face.

"Okay... wow." Sheri said whilst trying to regain her breath. His wet, black pouch smeared all over her as he touched her with it.

"How that shit taste baby girl?" Darnell asked again as he bit his lower lip after releasing a groan. He ceased the slapping and watched with great pleasure as Sheri puckered her lips and began sensually kissing each of his two large orbs.

"A little salty..." Sheri purred, seduction becoming her vibe. "But it was still delicious darling." Sheri winked as she continued to make out with them.

"Oh shit." Darnell leaned his head back, loving the French kisses his nuts were receiving. "You love them shits baby?"

"I do." Sheri nodded, looking up at him and loving how he reacted to her actions. She planted little kisses on them as well, pecking them lovingly knowing how much cum he stored within. She sucked in each teste at a time, giving each a good mouth washing before releasing them with a nice *pop!* sound to go with it.

Sheri's hands began to travel from his thighs all the way up to his stomach, touching and enjoying the feel of his body. "My god dear, you're so sexy..."

Darnell looked back down at her, locking eyes with the older, blonde dyed woman with a smirk. "You think I'm sexy, Sheri?"

Her hands reached up to touch him as far as they could from her kneeling position. It was like she was praising his very existence. "I do, I really do dear." Sheri kissed his cock, never losing eye contact with him. Her lips traveled up and down his length, taking in his flavor. His cock wiggled and bounced with each smooch.

Darnell thought she made a beautiful sight kissing on his black cock. He was stupid not to go after white women before, because they look absolutely perfect licking and kissing on his black meat, Darnell thought. He reached down to capture Sheri's wandering hands, intertwining fingers so that they held each other.

They spread their arms out together with hands attached while Sheri leaned her head back to do what Darnell had been waiting for since he first had his eye on her. She opened her mouth wide to take in his head, slowly moving back and forth as she pleasured the crown of his shaft. She heard him let out a relieved groan. He had clearly wanted this moment for a long time and it showed. It sort of made Sheri feel good to know she could still be wanted that much by someone.

She felt his hips start to thrust forward, giving her mouth slow face fucking strokes. Sheri couldn't reach for him as they still had their hands locked together, so she was at his mercy. Luckily he wasn't pounding into her face, allowing her to take in his flavor by sucking and snaking her tongue around his hefty cock with every push of his hips. "Mmmm..."

"That big ass dick tastes good, girl?" Darnell asked as he continued to pump away at her, groaning as he did so. "Oh shit, that mouth feels perfect as fuck."

"Mmmhmm..." Sheri nodded at his original question, enjoying the hell out of the amazing taste of his manhood. She pulled away from his cock for a second to address the man she was currently serving. "Your cock is utterly divine, D." Darnell grinned when he heard her call him that, receiving a wink from her as well. Sheri kissed the tip of his dick, licking up the pre cum oozing from the slit.

She felt him shiver after teasing that sensitive helmet of his. Sheri grinned. "You okay, darling?" She licked it again with Darnell taking a small step back. "Where are you going?" a mischievous Sheri asked, hands still attached to him.

"Nah, you playing too much." Darnell chuckled, though a little annoyed that his cock head was so sensitive to her mouth.

"What?" Sheri shrugged her shoulders, a devilish gleam in her eye. "I'm just doing me, D." She pulled him back in and embraced him with a hug and they both laughed.

"I can fuckin' tell, damn." Darnell said looking down at the smiling woman who had his cock on her shoulder. Sheri turned her attention back to it, licking and sucking at the side of his throbbing member. Her mouth hungrily trailed a path from the top of his dick all the way back to its sagging nutsack. She did that for a couple minutes more before pulling back and finally letting go of his hands.

"Go sit over on that cot, dear." Sheri nodded towards the spot behind him.

Darnell looked over his shoulder and nodded. "Aight, let a nigga dust that shit off real quick." he said as he wiped away at the old thing, hoping it wouldn't collapse when he sat on it. After taking his place, he watched as Sheri stepped on over to him. She slid her arms over his shoulder with a smile adorning her face. Darnell placed his hands on her hips and kept eye contact with the older, horny woman.

They embraced as she placed her knees on each side of him. This old, raggedy cot was a lot sturdier than it looked, Sheri thought. She balanced herself over him in the straddling position. She could feel the tip of his cock touch her slick entrance and sighed. She looked down at the spot between her legs and watched as she slowly lowered herself down on his stiff, dark appendage. "Ohhhh... god... ahhh!" Sheri gasped. Her pussy was so soaked it slipped right in with little resistance. "Oh fuck!"

"Oh shit..." Darnell groaned, this feeling of heaven was unreal. He couldn't believe that Sheri's wet pussy was finally hugging so tightly around his cock. He wanted this and nothing more for the longest and now he had it. He had her. He was in total bliss. "Damn baby, you took the whole damn thing."

"W-Well... ohhhh..." Sheri tried to start. "I've... gotten practice taking cocks like yours." She lowered herself down to his hilt, taking all the inches he could provide inside her cunt. Allen was a little bigger than Darnell, but Belinda's significant other obviously had more than enough length and girth to satisfy her aching twat. "God you're so deep sweetie!" Sheri threw her head back as the pleasure given to her by his cock began to take hold.

"That pussy knows how to take a nigga deep, for real..." Darnell groaned and felt Sheri lift up to slowly start the riding process. While she carefully moved up and down his meat stick, Darnell couldn't resist her exposed flesh and feasted upon her neck, his lips tasting and devouring her with skillful sensuality.

"Oh my god." she sighed. He made her body shiver with how his tongue and big black lips worked their magic on her neck. The mixture of his excellent kissing and her slowly quickening the pace of her continuous impalement sent various pleasuring sensations racing across her petite frame. She pulled his head in more to deepen his kiss. "This feels sooooooo good."

Darnell's tongue swirled and slathered her skin with his warm saliva; his lips closed as they sucked along Sheri's neck. He could feel her body jolt at every suckle and the man loved it. Her pussy tightened more and more with each dip onto his lap. The sounds their crashing bodies started to create began to get louder and louder.

"A-Ahhh... oh god!" Sheri proclaimed. Darnell pulled back on his hunger driven attack on her throat with a *Pop!* before he decided to tighten a grip of his own. He wrapped his arms around her waist and proceeded to pound upward into her faster and harder. "Oh shit! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! OHMYGAWWWWDDDD!!!!" Her proclamations towards the heavens became louder with each punishing thrust. Sheri felt like she was being elevated towards the sky as well with how incredible his cock felt inside of her.

"Oh fuck!!! Take... that... shit... bitch... fuck." Darnell grunted, gritting his teeth. He knew Allen fucked her countless times and that he was packing between the legs at least as much as he was, Darnell thought, but even so she still had a pussy with a grip that was no joke. The bitch was still tight as shit. "So... fucking... tight, damn!"

Sheri continued to have her head falling back as she rode this rowdy bull beneath her. This was a brutal rodeo ride in the best way possible. She tried to match his rhythm, but he controlled the pace and her body could only work under his control, which she honestly had no problem doing. "Ohhhhhhh gawwwddd!" Sheri groaned as she looked back down at Darnell with her mouth agape and her eyes filled with a mix of absolute lust and adoration. "Y-You're... so good... you fuck me soooooo good."

"Oh yeah?" Darnell asked, the sounds of their constant collisions began to have a moist timbre to it. "Must be true... ugh, cuz bitch you are wet as fuck right now."

Sheri nodded her head to confirm. "Y-Yesssss ohhh!!! I'm soooo fucking wet for you b-babyyyy!"

*Plap!* *Plap!* *Plap!*

"Fuck... oh shit... damn you are wet as fuck for this black dick, huh?" Darnell asked the older woman he was plowing.

She nodded in the affirmative again more aggressively this time. "Y-Yessss oh hell yesssss!!! That black cock... it's sooooooo fucking goooooddd!!!"

"You love... black dick baby?" Darnell questioned her as he bullied his way in and out of her gripping crevice.

"Oh fuck yes!" Sheri proudly proclaimed as she held his face to keep his stare stuck on hers. "I looooove black cock!"

"Oh yeah white girl? Ahhhhh..." Darnell liked hearing that from a white woman. "White or black, what you always gon' choose girl?"

"B-Black!" Sheri panted, her hands still holding onto the sides of his cute face.

"What's stronger, baby?" Darnell swiftly moved his face up to kiss her lips all while hooking his arms under her legs to stand and lift the smaller female into the air, never once removing his cock out of her. "White or black?"

"Ah! Oh wow!" Sheri gasped in surprise and then giggled through her moans, not expecting to get owned standing up. Her arms had instinctively wrapped around his neck as soon as he elevated her. "Oh gawwwd that cock baby!"

"Bitch I asked you who's stronger, white or black?" Darnell repeated himself, impaling her on his rock hard pole as he locked his hands behind her back to keep her up in the air.

"Oh gawwwd black..." Sheri's eyes began to slowly roll backwards, her pussy walls being continuously expanded by his cock. His tip invaded the deepest parts of her cunt, pushing ever so closer to the edge. "Always black..."

"Mmmm... right answer Sheri." He could feel the pussy squeeze down on his shaft more and more with every plunge his cock took upwards into her. "Oh damn... that shit super tight. Fuck."

He could see how close she was to orgasm. He wanted to give that to her.

*Plap!* *Plap!* *Plap!*

"A-Ahhhh... oh Darnell... I..." Darnell started to pound away harder and faster, dropping her pussy to the hilt of his cock over and over again as he stood on his feet. "Ohhh... shit! Fuck... I think I'm gonna cummmm."

*Plap!* *Plap!* *Plap!*

"Oh fuck your pussy so good Sheri!" Darnell said with a growl. He could feel her juices leaking down from his cock to his balls and then dripping onto the ground. "Got that shit leaking!" he added as his attack on her hole intensified. "You wanna cum?"

*PLAP!* *PLAP!* *PLAP!*

"Y-Yesssss! I wanna cummm!" Sheri cried out desperately, throwing herself down on his cock with added force every time he dropped her down on it. She felt so filled and stretched in this position and really loved how Darnell was able to fuck her this way. He's proven so far to be an incredible lover and it was driving her to climax sooner than expected.

She held onto him and hid her face on his neck, her facial expression giving the look of someone trying to fight away the incoming orgasm which betrayed her pleas for it. She gasped and felt shockwaves shooting all across her body. It was about to hit her like a tidal wave.

"Ughhh... goddamn you good..." a moaning Darnell complimented, feeling his release coming up. He was shocked that he was close to shooting out so early, but he had to admit that Sheri had some bomb ass pussy and that it definitely met his expectations. "Fuck! Oh damn baby... imma nut too... you want... a nigga to bust all in that Sheri?"

Sheri very quickly nodded her head, unable to speak at the moment as her toes curled. She was about to fall into intoxicating bliss.

"Oh yeah?" Darnell felt his body quiver. "You want that nut in you... giving you a black baby?"

"Y-Yesssss..." Sheri could not get pregnant at all right now, but for some reason the thought of that aroused her so much. To have his seed planted in her... a black seed. Something she never thought she would think about started to kick things into overdrive. "GIVE ME... A B-BLACK BABYYYY!!!"

"Oh damn!" Hearing her yell that sent both of them in a free fall together. "Fuck!" Darnell felt taken off guard.

"GONNA CUM!!" they both shouted in unison.

"ARRRGGGHHH!!!" Darnell roared, feeling so overwhelmed busting his nut and tossing Sheri into the air while still pounding her. He exploded in a torrent of thick, white seed, covering every centimeter of space inside Sheri's sopping wet twat. He still fucked his way through his orgasm, pumping away at the small woman who was desperately clinging onto is shoulders.

Sheri's eyes went white, fully rolling back as her body welcomed the sweet embrace of sexual bliss. Her body shook and trembled with the intensity of an earthquake. How she still managed to hold on to the younger black man she didn't know, but there she remained as she rode out this orgasm that seemed to go on forever. The woman could feel him unload rope after rope of potent life creating milk inside of her and it only helped enhance her orgasm to another level. No doubt she would be carrying his child if her body could.

"Ohhhh... shhhhiittt." Sheri groaned, her tiny body still getting tossed around so easily into the air. "Ffff... uuuucckkkk..." She felt so stretched and well fucked, everything a woman could ask for in sex this spontaneous. "Sssooooo good."

A few more moments of pussy pounding passed before Darnell could feel Sheri's strength start to give a little from her climax. Her hold on him wasn't as strong as before, unlike her pussy which still had a vice grip on his soaked member. "I got you girl... goddamn, ughhh this pussy is so good..."

He started to lessen the blows to her cunt and held onto her tighter to keep her from slipping. Eventually, he stopped fucking her all together and carefully sat back down on the cot but with his now semi hardened meat stick still buried up into her. "Even after that shit you still tight as hell... damn this pussy feels like heaven."

ThaDee
ThaDee
679 Followers