Family Affairs Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, alright..." She rolled her eyes and got up reluctantly, even though she had somewhere to be soon herself. "Anyway, once I get this done for you, we can stop this whole arrangement. Unless, of course..."

"I appreciate it, Deb. You're gorgeous, but I gotta keep my dick buried in one woman." Allen explained.

"Well that's a shame." Deborah sighed. "I'll make sure to get it done though, I feel like he's definitely coming around to the idea." Deborah said as she straightened herself up, knowing she would have to fix her makeup in the car. Her heels clicked on the floor as she walked over to make her exit. "But until it's confirmed, next time you're fucking me good, honey." She gave him a wink and disappeared behind the door.

Allen just shrugged and smirked to himself.

****

The next day, Martha arrived back at Sheri's house. The woman saw her sister waiting for her by the door, allowing the younger of the two to enter the home. Sheri watched her sister with a raised brow as she began to get different vibes from her sibling. For one, she came in smiling which really took Sheri off guard. She hadn't been doing too much smiling ever since she started showing her face here again, Sheri noted. Maybe this had something to do with her absence yesterday.

"And how are we today?" Sheri asked, following Martha into the living room. The woman's black stilettos clicked and clacked towards the couch where the raven haired woman took a seat. Crossing her denim covered legs and setting her purse aside, Martha looked over towards her sister and continued to shine her smile.

"Honestly, I'm feeling great." Martha could see the confusion on her sister's face and had to hold back a snicker.

"Really?" the older of the two crossed her arms. "And why are we feeling so great?"

"Hmmm..." Martha went through in her head about how to approach this before arriving here. She even considered not saying anything at all, but Martha felt like she went through something life changing yesterday and she just wanted to gush. "So, I guess I should be apologizing to you and also admitting where I was wrong."

Sheri did expect to hear that from her sister. "Uh, okay dear. Where are you going with this?"

"Well, Sheri, I suppose what I'm trying to say is that... the reason I wasn't here yesterday was because I was with someone."

"With someone?" a curious Sheri asked. "What does that mean?"

"A... man. I was with a man yesterday." Martha continued, her heart racing just thinking of the events of yesterday again. "Someone you know, actually."

"Really now?" Well Sheri's curiosity now switched into intrigue. "Pray tell, sister, who are we talking about here?" Sheri moved to take a seat next to Martha. She didn't always get insights into her younger sister's private life, so this was something that needed to be heard. Who exactly does she know that Martha was seeing yesterday?

"It's... well, it's your future brother in law." Martha decided to just come out and say it. No use in beating around the bush. "It's Andre."

"ANDRE?!?!?!?!" Whoever Sheri was expecting, she certainly didn't see that name coming. "How?!? When did this... why?!" Sheri's train of thoughts was careening off the tracks and she needed answers immediately. "Are you fucking with me?!"

"I assure you I am not fucking with you." Martha was very amused at the way Sheri's face contorted into different expressions, all of which conveyed the shock she felt from hearing her confession.

"Story! Now! Give it to me! From the beginning!" Sheri started to shake her sister by her white blouse covered shoulders. "What the hell, Martha!"

"Relax!" Martha tried to settle her hysterical sister down. "I'll tell you, jeez, relax."

"Not sure how the hell you expect me to relax after hearing that." Sheri tried to calm down. "I'm still not even sure I believe you!"

"You will." Martha chuckled. "Anyway, ready?"

"Yes!" Sheri spat out, clearly showing her impatience.

"Okay, okay... so..."

Without going deeply into the more explicit details of this new relationship, Martha explained as best as she could exactly how it got to the point where she spent all day yesterday at Andre's place. Sheri was still in shock from what she was hearing and was still a bit skeptical of it all until Martha even showed her some of the texts she and Andre shared back and forth. It was all real, Sheri realized.

"Wow... I can't believe it." Sheri said after Martha finished telling her everything.

"I still can't believe it either." Martha nodded.

"Hah, and to think you came in here talking about nigger this and nigger that." Sheri taunted her sister. "Now look at you."

"I know, I know..." Martha accepted how silly she looked now. "I guess you were right."

"So it was the magic black penis that made you change your mind?" Sheri teased her sister.

"Stop it." Martha rolled her eyes. "I mean, without getting too into it, the sex was obviously great but that's not why I'm going to continue to see him. I legitimately like him and think he's a good person."

"I see." Sheri smiled. "It's gonna be hard to explain this one to mother and father."

"Yes, now both of their daughters have nigger boyfriends. I can already hear them." Martha sighed in annoyance. "Oh well, we'll figure that out later."

"Were you at Andre's place when Allen picked him up today?" Sheri asked.

"Yes, I stayed around in his apartment after he left to shower and get ready to come here." Martha explained. "They'll be busy all day."

"Yes they will." Sheri nodded. "They're busy boys."

"Hmmm." Martha hummed in agreement. "Hope it isn't too long..."

"Awww, I know that look." Sheri giggled. "You want to be with him right now, don't you?"

"Ugh, stop it." Martha did not like looking that obvious. "C'mon, let's go get lunch or something." she said as they both stood up. "And go get changed, you look like a mess Sheri."

"What, you don't like sweaters and leggings?" Sheri crossed her arms at the insult.

"Not if we're going out for lunch, you'll make me look bad." Martha told her.

"Oh whatever, c'mon let's go." Sheri walked over to grab her keys and snatched her sister's hand to walk both of them out of the house. "You're driving, by the way."

"Good god, Sheri..." Martha shook her head, but smiled. Hopefully this was a step towards fixing their weird relationship. It would be good for them if they acted like sisters, Martha believed.