Family Affairs Ch. 08

Story Info
Affairs continue to carry on.
9.7k words
4.03
3.8k
9

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
677 Followers

Sheri arrived back home after spending some time with her sister. They had a nice lunch together at a little cafe the two knew about around town. Then, they both decided to do some shopping while they were out and Martha dropped her back off when they were finished. That's why Sheri returned to her home with a couple of bags. It felt good to do something with her younger sister again where there was little to no tension between them. It probably helped that her sister appeared to be much happier than she had been in quite some time.

From what Sheri could gather, a lot of that had to do with whatever was going on between her and Andre.

That still shocked the hell out of Sheri.

Martha explained as much as she could and Sheri still couldn't believe it. It was hard to comprehend at first, but at the same time Sheri remembered when the idea of herself getting involved with a black man seemed like an impossibility. It was all about expanding one's horizons and even though Martha came off as closed minded as Sheri once was, it just took something a bit more... intimate to really know the truth about things. Sheri learned that way and she guessed it made sense Martha would experience this kind of awakening in a similar manner. Well, at least that took the pressure off of her for a while.

It was also cute to see Martha so smitten. The whole time she talked to Sheri about Andre, Martha couldn't help but smile. It was like a teenage crush. Sheri didn't know how far this relationship would go, but it didn't take much for her to support her younger sister.

Which also meant that her original plan involving Martha and Darnell had to be aborted now.

Sheri walked towards the living room with her two bags in each hand, plopping them on the floor as she took a seat back on her couch. She quickly went through each bag, both from different stores. One bag has some dresses, jeans and denim shorts that she bought and thought were cute. She didn't need the clothes but it was nice to have more, especially when she saw things she actually wanted.

Of course, there was another bag and that one also had clothes, but of a much different type.

She bought some lingerie along with her sister while they were out. Sheri brought it up as a joke when she spotted a store that specializes in 'intimate apparel', but Martha actually decided to enter the establishment with the intention of getting something for Andre. Sheri was a little taken aback by her sister's eagerness to purchase some erotic wear, but she ended up doing the same for her significant other also.

After that, Martha wanted to head back to her new lover's apartment and get herself ready to see Andre again, even though it would be a while before the brothers were done taking care of business today. It was still too early but Martha didn't care and dropped her older sister back off while also promising to meet up again soon.

Once she was done looking at the stockings, socks, bodysuits, garter belts and other things she bought, Sheri put the bags to the side and went through her phone. She saw Darnell in her messages and decided to give him an update as to why the Martha thing is out of the picture now. She won't be needing his services to change her sister's mind anymore.

After sending a text, he responded wondering what she meant by that.

Sheri replied by saying it was something she'd have to explain another time, too annoying to write out through text.

Then Darnell responded by telling her that wasn't an issue.

'Hmm??' Sheri texted back to that, unsure of what he meant.

'Just look outside' one text read while another one followed. 'U can tell a nigga rn'

"Huh?" Sheri turned to look out her window and eyes widened when she saw Darnell's car pull up in front of her house. "What the..." Sheri watched him hop out of the vehicle and head straight for her front door. She opened it and Darnell had to chuckle when he saw how pissed the small woman looked. "What in the fuck are you doing here!?"

"It's cool, we good." he shrugged as he replied. "A nigga had time and figured I'd come through, especially since you got like an update or whatever." Darnell walked into the home while a greatly annoyed Sheri stared at him completely unamused with her arms crossed.

"How did you know I'd even be here by myself?" Sheri asked him as she followed him back into the living room.

"Linda mentioned her brothers were gonna be busy all day." Darnell looked back at her. "And she out with her mom, so a nigga got bored and I thought I'd come up and say hi."

"Oh I'm sure that's all you wanted to do." Sheri said sarcastically.

"What, you don't believe me?" Darnell questioned the woman. "I'm for real, no cap Sheri."

"Yeah... I'm not an idiot, darling." Sheri obviously didn't believe him.

"What do you mean?" Darnell continued to smile at her. He liked what he saw, even if it wasn't too revealing.

She had on a simple pair of sandals with tight, pink colored leggings on with a gray sweater that fitted her upper body well. It wasn't too big or frumpy, it just made her look cute. They were both articles of clothing that came from that PINK brand that he saw girls wear a lot as he saw the black lettering across her chest and down her left leg.

Hands on her hips, she tilted her head at him. "Stop playing the idiot, D. As the saying goes, I may have been born at night, but not last night."

"That shits funny, baby." Darnell chuckled at her little joke. "But damn, like I can't come through and say wassup? We fam remember?"

"Oh stop it." Sheri added an eye roll to that. "Well, I suppose since you're here already, I might as well treat you with some kind of hospitality."

"That's cool." Darnell smiled. "Not like we don't have shit to talk about anyway."

"Whatever." Sheri turned to head towards the kitchen. "Anything to drink?"

"Nah, I'm good. Appreciate it though." Darnell walked over towards the couch to take a seat as he awaited Sheri's return. As he sat, he noticed a couple of shopping bags and his curiosity got the best of him. He pulled the bags towards himself and started looking through them. One was just a bunch of random articles of clothing that he was sure Sheri would look good in.

However, it was the other bag that interested him a lot more.

Going through it, he saw all types of lingerie and sexy clothes for the bedroom and he immediately grabbed his cock through his black sweatpants. "Goddamn..." He started pulling things out of the bag and going through all of the sexy pieces of clothing and fantasizing how hot Sheri would look in all of it. "This shit all sexy as hell..."

"Get your hand off your crotch and put that stuff back." Sheri commanded as she walked back in with a glass of wine in her hand, annoyed at seeing her lingerie displayed all over the couch.

"What? I'm just looking." Darnell snickered, continuing to place the clothing on the furniture.

"You're making a goddamn mess is what you're actually doing!" Sheri admonished.

"I'll clean it up, chill." Darnell continued to eye the intimate wear. "Shit, you'd look good in all of this. I mean, like, damn!" he added while lifting up some thongs and sheer one piece bodysuits.

"Enough." Sheri took a sip of her wine as she sat down. "Put that down so I can explain to you the situation with my sister already."

"Aight, aight..." a smirking Darnell put the lingerie down and looked over to the drinking white woman. "What you gotta tell me baby?"

"So, the original plan of having you go after my sister is unnecessary now." Sheri started as she kicked off her sandals to curl up on the couch.

"Okay, and how come?" Darnell questioned.

"Well..." Sheri began to explain the situation, telling Darnell of Martha and Andre's unexpected and sudden relationship. This all surprised Darnell as well, and it only slightly annoyed him that he didn't at least get one crack at the big titted sibling. Oh well, he thought.

"Damn, family gettin' real close all of a sudden." Darnell shook his head with a smile. "At least it gets lil' sis off your back."

"Yes, that's certainly a good thing." Sheri nodded with a sip of the red liquid. "Now, to work on the rest of my family." she sighed as she remembered Martha was just one of many.

"You need me to go fuck all your female relatives?" Darnell said, joking around.

"How much free time do you have?" Sheri asked.

"For pussy, I guess I could make some time." Darnell shrugged with a smirk.

"You are truly sex addicted." Sheri rolled her eyes. "I think even you'd get worn out by all the effort."

"Shit, maybe. Anything for you though." he winked at her.

"I'll call if I need you."

"Good looks." Darnell nodded with a chuckle.

"Oh by the way, don't say anything about their relationship." Sheri told him. "I'm not sure how many people know, but just let them announce it, or whatever."

"Got you, got you." Darnell agreed to not say shit. He didn't care all that much anyway, even if it still annoyed him that he couldn't try out Sheri's sister. "So what we doin' today?"

"What do you mean?" Sheri raised a brow at him, more liquid entering her mouth. "I didn't even invite you here."

"I know," he shrugged. "But I'm here now though."

"Unfortunately..." Sheri flatly replied. "Well, I suppose since you're here..." The woman shuffled around to stretch her legs out, placing her feet on the confused man's lap.

"What?" Darnell asked, looking from her feet back to the smirking woman.

"Might as well put you to work." Sheri sighed. "A foot massage please?" Sheri batted her eyes at him and rested on her back while inhaling some more red wine.

"The hell..." Darnell looked back down at the feet placed on his lap and just gave another shrug. "Fuck it..." He picked up one tiny foot and began working his thumbs carefully on her soles.

As he did his thing, Sheri began to find herself curling her toes a bit. He got all of her pressure points and skillfully relieved any fatigue that had formed around her feet. He was pretty good, and it all started to feel a little... pleasurable.

"Been on yo' feet all day baby?" Darnell asked her as he continued to massage her.

"Did some cardio in the early morning and went out shopping for a bit with my sister today." Sheri leaned her head back on the couch, feeling good from the work he was doing. "I guess I kinda was up for a while." Truth be told, some of the strain went up beyond her feet as well.

"I got you then." Darnell assured her. "Hol' up though." he said, rising to his own feet. Sheri was about to ask him why he stood, but he walked over and grabbed her nearly empty glass of wine out of her hand. "You want more?"

"Oh, I guess I'll have another glass." Sheri replied, taken aback by his kind action.

"No doubt," he nodded. "I'm gon' get you some more. Be right back."

A couple minutes later he returned from the kitchen, handing the woman another glass of her favorite red colored nectar. "Thank you, Darnell."

He sat back down and proceeded to continue his foot massage. They sat together on the couch in a comfortable sort of silence, not really saying much as Sheri drank and would rest with her eyes closed. He pushed his knuckles into her soles and even worked her curling little toes, which got a bit of a grin from the black man. He could tell she was feeling good and, honestly, he enjoyed doing it.

And even though he didn't have a weird foot fetish, her tiny feet did look kinda cute in his dark hands.

Taking in more of her drink, Sheri was impressed he was still going at it. Her feet were feeling a lot better, but his hands felt great and she didn't have it in her to stop him. Another minute or so passed by before Sheri said something. "I'll admit, you're very good at this."

"A nigga done this before. It ain't nothing to me, baby." he said confidently as he moved his hands carefully up her ankle towards her calf.

"Sweetie, you don't have to do that, too." Sheri said with a not so very convincing tone. She groaned a bit when he started squeezing into her leg muscles.

"It's all good, I came through unexpectedly, it's the least I can do for the unwanted surprise you feel me?" He looked at her as she kept her eyes closed and snuggled herself into the couch. He switched between each leg, doing his best to get whatever tightness existed there.

Of course, he could only do so much with her leggings still on.

She was so tiny that he could effortlessly reach over to get under her thighs and feel his way around there. Sheri felt great getting this kind of work done to her. It made her forget that this was a guy she had cheated with and with that thought, she sucked down more wine.

"You know, this would work a lot better with these thangs off." Darnell mentioned as he pulled up a bit on the tight, pink colored fabric.

"Uh, I'm not sure about that..." Sheri opened her eyes to stare at the black man. He wasn't wrong, of course. The best massages always came with exposed skin, but she just couldn't.

"I mean, I don't mind doin' it." Darnell shrugged.

Between the wine and with what Darnell has as currently doing, her judgment began to slip a bit. "Again, I'm not too sure about that, even though it's better that way."

"That's what I'm saying though." Darnell chuckled as he focused on her legs. "I mean, let's be real girl, it's not like I ain't seen you without pants before."

"Well that's the problem..." Sheri groaned in both pleasure and annoyance. "It shouldn't be that way."

"What?" Darnell smiled. "People see girls in bikinis at the beach all the time."

"Not what I mean, smart ass." Sheri didn't appreciate the joke, but did appreciate his hand movement.

"Well, ok, but if a nigga ain't allowed to get the job done how it's supposed to be, then it's a wrap." Darnell stated as he stopped what he was doing.

"Noooo..." Sheri sat up with her glass in hand and reached out to grab his shoulder. "Not yet... It was feeling so good!" added the now tipsy woman. The liquor hit her a lot harder all of a sudden. Probably didn't help that she had barely eaten today.

"Girl I didn't mind continuing, but I don't do shit like this with them pants on." That explanation was ridiculous, he knew, but anything helps, Darnell thought.

"Are you serious?" Sheri whined childishly before taking another glass finishing gulp.

This white woman can really drink, Darnell noted with amusement. "Nah for real, a nigga don't play. We could just kick it and watch TV or whatever."

"Ughh..." Sheri let out an exaggerated sigh. "Boring, darling. Keep going..."

"Baby, you know what you need to do." He stood up and nodded towards her occupied hand. "Need more?"

"I guess..." Sheri handed the glass over to him, her disappointment evident in her voice.

"Cool, I'm gonna take a piss first and I'll be back." he explained as he walked off.

She watched him leave, contemplating his offer to proceed but with... lighter attire. Her body was now once again again turning on her in the presence of the seductive Darnell. He had already succeeded in claiming her before, she just couldn't allow him to win out again.

No, she absolutely couldn't...

Sheri blinked a few times as she attempted to regain her composure. The warmth of her body hugged her like a tight bodysuit, a compelling mixture of budding arousal and a slight alcohol fueled haze. She got up to throw her lingerie back in the bag, putting her stuff to the side and taking a few deep breaths in the process hoping to calm down a bit.

She stood with her arms crossed, hugging herself. She looked down at her toes, moving them a bit as she failed to fight off an aching feeling from within that refused to subside. She swallowed a lump down her throat and looked over to where Darnell made his exit. She wondered what she was going to do next. Not knowing how this would all turn out. Her eyes then turned to spot a folded blanket that was set up on top of the couch that she had forgotten to put away.

She stared at it for a few seconds before biting her lip and then following that up with a frustrated and defeated huff.

****

Darnell returned to the living room with a glass of wine in his hand. "A nigga had a sip, hope you don't mind." he started before seeing the woman looking snug with her newly acquired blanket draped over her in the same position she was in when he was rubbing her feet. "You gettin' comfy, girl?" Darnell asked as he handed the woman her 3rd glass.

"I needed to." Sheri took the wine and started sipping away. Darnell noticed she still had the sweater on and wondered if she was feeling hot in all that cloth around her.

"Aight, that's cool." he shrugged. He reached over to grab the television remote to turn on the sports channel, deciding to do that for a bit to kill some time before he headed out since it looked like not much else was gonna happen. He began to watch TV, occasionally looking at things on his phone before he started to absentmindedly reach out back to Sheri's feet. They were still clad in the cloth of the blanket, but Darnell snuck his hand under and began to play with them again.

Sheri pulled up a bit on her blanket so that only her feet stuck out. He gently massaged her with his fingers at first, his eyes still focused on the screen showing sports highlights. Sheri watched him over the glass that was touching her lips as his hand worked on her dainty little foot. She closed her eyes and leaned back after swallowing more red colored wine. It felt so good when he touched her, as painful as it was to admit. The feelings began to intensify the more liquor entered her system. The defenses were failing, but she could not deny these wonderful sensations.

"Ohhh..." she released a barely audible moan. If only he could just move a little higher, she thought.

Darnell moved his hand from foot to foot, still doing his thing even though his attempt to undress her a bit was unsuccessful. He decided to keep massaging her, even though he said he'd stop. At least he could touch her this way. He'd take what he could get. From there his hand started to move up again, gliding up her ankles.

He started to rub and squeeze them like he did before, but something was different than last time. "Huh?" he muttered as he looked over to where his hand was underneath the blanket. Darnell noticed that there seemed to be a lack of fabric covering her ankles unlike before. At first he thought his head was fucking with him, but the more he squeezed the more flesh he felt.

"The fuck?" He looked over at Sheri who looked too embarrassed to match eye contact with him as she hid half her face in her glass. He moved his gaze back down to lift up the blanket and reveal to himself that she had actually removed her leggings. She kept her panties on but that's about it. "Girl...?"

Sheri said nothing and continued to look red in the face with embarrassment and... something else.

"Okay, a nigga got it." Darnell smirked as he dropped the blanket back down, now fully concentrating on the pantsless woman. At first he began to use both hands to feel on her like he was planning to massage her again, but he knew he already had her and shifted his body to lower himself under the blanket as well.

"D-D?" She watched a part of his upper body disappear underneath the fabric that was covering her up. Sheri noticed him kick off his sneakers, too. Very nice of him she thought, almost chuckling. "Oh!" Her body jolted all of a sudden as she felt her legs bend with her knees up. She could feel what were obviously his hands on her while his lips began to kiss upwards from her calves.

He slowly left a trail that continued up to her knees and lingered around her thighs. Darnell kissed slowly and sensually; he could feel the woman tremble at every light suckle. "Mmm..." Sheri hummed, feeling great as he tasted her flesh. His fingers carefully squeezed into her skin, almost like he was still thinking of massaging her. The arousal was growing and the sexiness of the situation only got more pronounced.

ThaDee
ThaDee
677 Followers