Family Affairs Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheri continued to drink while Darnell planted his lips all over her thighs. It all felt Incredible. As if she was at a spa being pampered and serviced. She licked her lips, not wanting to waste a drop. Her body twitched, reacting positively to Darnell's tongue licking between both legs, masterfully working down towards her moistening core. It made her heart pound a beat quicker.

As he was starting to get dangerously close, she felt him stop and move his hands to show himself by pulling the blanket off a bit. "Hey baby." he said with a wide grin.

"Um... hey." Sheri blinked in confusion.

"Let me get a sip, thirsty." he nodded at her glass.

"Uh, okay..." Sheri handed him her glass, watching him take in a bit of red liquid.

"Shit good, not gonna lie." Darnell said before drinking some more, except this time he didn't swallow. He put the glass on the floor and moved up to surprise the older woman by placing his lips to hers.

"D-Darne-Mmm!" Sheri felt that he wanted to kiss and started to reciprocate his affection, but wondered what he was doing with a full mouth. At first, they started with playful taps with Sheri snaking her arms around his shoulders, but then she could feel he wanted her to open up.

She obliged, first feeling his tongue make its entrance before feeling him push the wine into her mouth which shocked her for a second but accepted the wine swap he gave her. It felt intense to both make out and swallow at the same time. The kissing was simply incredible, she thought.

She sucked on his tongue as he began to pull away, wanting to taste every bit of juice that was left on his appendage. Darnell left it out there a bit for her to suck all she needed before putting it back in his mouth. "Damn girl." he smiled at the woman. "How that taste?"

"Mmm..." Sheri leaned over to give him another kiss on his thick lips. "It tasted wonderful, darling." she said with a wide, devious smile, feeling herself becoming engulfed with arousal which was only strengthened by her drinks.

"That's what's up baby." Darnell moved his mouth towards her exposed neck and took a few sucks on her exposed flesh.

"Oh!" Sheri shivered as he quickly helped himself before planting quick love taps on her cheek.

"But to me, this shit gon' taste much better..." Darnell winked at her before slowly descending back under the blanket.

He disappeared from her sight and wondered what he would do next, quickly getting her answer when she felt him move her panties to the side and his fingers started slowly teasing her clit. "O-Ohhh! Shhhhhitt!" Sheri shook, the sensitivity of her body was now being toyed with. Her shaking became more pronounced when she could feel the heat of his breath hover over her pink, wet slit. "Oh my... D!"

She could now feel his other hand start to prod and very carefully push two fingers inside of her. They were thick enough to feel like a well sized black cock was digging in. "A-ahhhh... oh god." Her pussy gave little resistance from how wet it had gotten and now her toes began to curl. She wanted to look down and see him but it actually made it sexier that he was hidden from her view. "Darnell... yes..."

Darnell then covered her clit and cunt with his hungry mouth, his tongue sucking and devouring while his fingers penetrated her folds. He could feel Sheri hold his head over the blanket, knowing he was overwhelming her with how good he ate her out.

Her smooth, shaved pussy tasted better than any wine ever created. Of this Darnell had no doubt.

He began to curl his fingers inside of her in a come hither sort of motion as his tongue also slipped in between her leaking lips. Sheri could barely contain herself. Darnell could tell how difficult it became for her to keep her orgasm at bay the longer this went on. It felt like forever in the best way to Sheri. Her legs stretched out and trembled before coiling around him, keeping him as tightly as she could to his spot between her legs.

Darnell could feel her about to burst and did what he had to do, quickening his hand motions and pussy eating to an agonizing speed that sealed the deal.

"I'm gonna.... A-ahhh... ohhhhh ffffuckkkkk..." Her body tightened up and Sheri's jaw dropped as an explosive orgasm struck her like a bomb. Her pussy gushed and her legs locked up on Darnell. "D-darlingggg!!! Oh GAWWWWWDDDDD!!!" Sheri shouted as she battled her climax in the most blissful of confrontations. Her hands jumped and snuck their way under the blanket to hold onto Darnell's head. Her eyes were tightly closed and fought like hell to keep from devolving into a thrashing mess. "Ughhhhh!!!!"

Eventually the fight stopped and the woman deflated, feeling her energy flow out of her petite body. Her breathing was fast and heavy, raising her hand over her forehead like she was seeing how hot it was. She couldn't even open her eyes, but she felt Darnell slide right up through the blanket and laid on his side to look at her.

He wrapped his arms around her tiny frame after covering them both in the wide piece of fabric. He felt her shiver a little before she returned his embrace and placed her head on his chest. "Last time you came I had to hold you too."

Sheri was about to give a response before she heard her phone go off from receiving a text message. "Ughh, can you get that for me?" She felt far too weak at the moment to turn around and grab her phone off the floor.

"I got it." Darnell chuckled as he reached his arm around her body, leaning just enough into her to grab her device before handing it over. They snuggled into each other and tucked themselves deeper into the blanket while Sheri looked at the message.

It was from Allen.

'I'll be out a little late. Hit u up when I'm going home' read the text on her screen.

Sheri exhaled deeply, disappointed in herself for responding to him in her current state. Her fingers began to type out her reply, which read 'okay king, see u when u return my love'

"Here." She slid the phone back into Darnell's possession, not wanting to hold it any longer. "Put it back where it was."

"Aight." Darnell said, slightly taken aback but doing what he was told. "You good?"

She snatched him up and brought him into a hard, needy kiss. Darnell was caught off guard again, but didn't hesitate to match her intensity.

Sheri had to do this, had to work herself up again so that Darnell could love her passionately and intimately once more. She needed the power of great sex so that she didn't have to think about her actions. Just get lost in lust as quickly as she could and beat out those devastating feelings of regret that threatened to end this.

****

After getting her reply, Allen stepped out of his car and began walking out of the parking lot of the hotel he had arrived at. The mighty black man walked into the lobby of the building and headed straight for the elevators, knowing exactly where he was going. The automatic doors opened and he slid right in. He looked for the button with the number 7 and pressed it.

After a couple minutes or so of people walking in and out, Allen reached his floor and got to stepping again. He pulled out his phone and looked at the message he got earlier.

'Room 730' it read.

He looked around and saw the numbers on the wall that signaled he was on the right path. He walked until he finally reached his destination. Allen took his hand to the door and gave a few knocks. The black man looked around, noticing he was the only one in the hallway.

"Coming!" Allen heard the voice behind the door call out. After a few seconds of waiting the door finally opened. It revealed a long haired blonde woman, Deborah Spears. Allen smirked at her taking in her sight which was something Allen didn't quite expect.

She wore all blue lace lingerie, from her stockings, to her thong and bra. The look was topped off with a flowery, sheer robe that hung off her shoulders and trailed behind her. She had her hands on her hips with a satisfied grin on her face. She stood proud like she was Wonder Woman or something. She had confidence, Allen would definitely give her that.

Her big, heaving and natural breasts that almost rivaled that of Sheri's sister Martha hung beautifully off of her. They were just barely contained by her bra, but didn't look sloppy. He also may have seen bigger asses but Deborah definitely qualified for PAWG status. Her rear end was plump and had a lot to grab onto, which is something he already knew about considering how this wouldn't be their first rodeo together.

She kept her stomach flat and her thighs had the correct amount of thickness to it. Pure definition of a blonde bombshell even after four decades of living.

"Well, aren't we looking good today." Deborah commented on the well dressed black man. Allen was bulging out of his white button up dress shirt. He had a nice pair of black slacks and dress shoes. She eyed him up and down, entranced by the sight of his black masculinity. "You are fucking gorgeous."

"Could say the same about you." Allen said. "Nice little outfit you got on."

"Oh this old thing?" Deborah looked down at herself and shrugged. "It's nothing special." she said with an added wink. "Why don't you come on in big guy?"

"Don't mind if I do." Allen watched as she stepped to the side allowing him to enter. This whole situation was sort of last minute. With Deborah's husband unexpectedly going out of town for the next couple of days, the woman thought she'd use her alone time to get Allen all for herself.

Allen was with his brother when Deborah reached out to him, so he came up with an excuse to cut his time with Andre a little early saying something important came up. Not that Andre had a huge problem with that, as he did have someone waiting for him back at his place that he really wanted to go see.

"Got a room with a hot tub?" Allen noted as he saw it positioned nicely by the sliding glass doors that led to the balcony.

"I figured we could have somewhere to relax after our little... session?" Deborah said, closing the door as she approached the sexy and imposing black man while the end of her robe followed behind.

"I ain't staying overnight, Deb." Allen was still the taller of the two, but Deborah was different in that she stood at six feet. He still had about 9 inches on her but he didn't have to look too far down to match gazes with her like he had to with Sheri. She also looked even taller and not far off from his height depending on the heels she chose to wear as well.

Deborah had a tremendous body and so did Allen. In another world, they would've been an undeniable power couple.

"I didn't say you had to stay over, handsome." Deborah rolled her eyes. "Just think of it as a reward or something."

"I've been in a hot tub before, girl." Allen replied as he watched her step up to him and start unbuttoning his shirt.

"Oh I'm sure..." She couldn't help but notice how good he smelled, it was intoxicating. "But you haven't been in one with me."

"And that's the reward?" Allen chuckled at that.

"Yes!" Deborah finally got the last button off. "God you... you are just something special." She fawned over his perfectly sculpted torso, hands touching and sliding over each pec and ab.

"Why are you acting like it's the first time you're seeing me?" This continued to humor the man. "You always do that."

"Uh, because look at you!" Deborah could never get enough of this man. "You're just... the utter... pinnacle of man." she commented while planting kisses on his hardened upper body.

"I ain't that special, Deb, c'mon now." Truth be told, Allen always did like the flattery that came with being in fantastic shape.

"You're just used to it at this point." she replied, still in awe of his massive and perfectly crafted body. She then started to suck and lick on one of his dark colored nipples. "Mmmm... Jesus, you're sexy."

"Give yourself some credit too, Deb." Allen began to take off the woman's robe while she tasted him. It pooled at her feet and Allen switched to taking off her bra. He unhooked it and it followed her robe by also dropping to the floor. He lifted up one of her massive tits and started squeezing it.

"Ohhh, like my tits?" Deborah knew he had a thing for her giant chest. His hand felt so strong and his dark finger dug sensuously into her flesh.

"Always." Allen replied as held her while massaging her breast. "Any word from your husband?"

"Ugh, Allen please, let's not kill the mood with business talk here." an annoyed Deborah responded. "Besides, I only just saw you yesterday... mmmm."

Allen then began to play with her engorged nipples as well. "Don't matter, I need to know."

"Didn't have... much time with my husband today or yesterday really..." Deborah tried to explain while her body was being played with. "Also, I've brought you up so many times already... he's begun to make jokes about how I might have a crush on you... oh yes!" Deborah moaned, feeling herself begin to get wet.

"Oh yeah? Do you tell him the truth?" Allen picked up her breast and began to slowly lick circles around her areolas like a shark circling its prey.

"Oooh, fuck that feels good..." Deborah said after taking a sharp breath. "Of course not... only you know that truth... ahhh... god yes!" Allen began to devour her titty whole, nipple and all.

"Mmm, oh so you got a crush on me?" Allen asked the horny woman in between hard sucks.

"I do! Fuck that feels soooooo good... ahhhh!" Without warning, Allen effortlessly scooped the tall blonde off her feet without halting his feasting mouth before eventually dropping her on the huge bed. "Whoa!" Deborah bounced on the mattress with a laugh. "Now then..." She crawled backward to lay on the head of the bed. "Come here, big boy."

She gave him a curling finger, beckoning him to her side. Allen smiled and got his shoes off and his pants found a home on the floor as well. He slid on the bed wearing socks and as well as briefs that looked more like the speedos he preferred to wear to the beach which did a piss poor job at containing his extraordinary bulge.

"Here, now." Deborah patted a spot at her side on the bed where Allen now found himself standing on his knees. "Good." Deborah said with a tone of satisfaction. The woman reached out and very carefully pulled down on his underwear, watching with great fascination as his package fell from its confines.

"Is this what you're looking for?" Allen asked in his deep baritone voice.

"This is exactly it..." Deborah couldn't help herself. She immediately snatched up that thick, lengthy, girthy and uncut slab of black salami and started to peel back on his skin before stuffing her mouth with his cock.

"Oh fuck yeah." The man grunted as she started sucking what she could. He threw his head back and enjoyed the oral performance this married woman was putting on for him.

This was how business was done, Allen guessed with an internal laugh.

****

"Goddamn..." Andre slowly closed the door to his apartment and had to blink multiple times to make sure his eyes weren't playing tricks on him. "Good thing big bro decided to cut our day a lil' short, cuz look at this." He saw his girlfriend present him with the most wonderful of visages his eyes ever gazed upon.

She had her hands on her hips with a confident and radiant smile on her face. She wore a crown of these fake, yet beautiful, multi-colored flowers on her head. Her body was covered with this V-shaped body suit that did an admirable job of keeping her huge breasts from spilling out but exposed her navel. It was white lace with floral patterns all over and matched with her equally white, thigh high stockings and 6 inch stiletto heels.

The outfit was topped off with a sheer white lace that hung off her shoulders like the thin robe that it was. It dragged by her feet as her heels started clicking away on the floor as she approached her happy and surprised boyfriend. "I should thank him for letting you off early. Now I don't have to wait long to show you some things I bought today."

"Did some shopping?" Andre bit his lower lip as he snuck his hand behind his gorgeous, older girlfriend and palmed her ass cheek while pulling her in close.

"Mmhm." Martha nodded, placing her hands up on his chest. She loved how small she still felt up against him even with her highest pair of heels on. "My sister and I both went out and let's say we both added to our wardrobes."

"Oh yeah?" Andre leaned down to plant a kiss upon his woman's lips. "Mmm, so my brother gon' see something similar when he gets home?"

"Perhaps." Martha responded as she felt him give her butt a good squeeze. "Not sure what she's going to wear though, we both bought different things to surprise you two."

"So there's more?" Andre asked excitedly, continuing to appreciate the current outfit Martha wore. Her big fake tits looked absolutely beautiful squeezed into the lacy white fabric. He could feel his cock grow harder with every passing second.

"Oh yes." Martha said as she continued flashing a smile at him. "I'll make sure you get to see all of it."

"Love that y'all girls wanna look sexy as fuck for your man." Andre spoke before kissing her again. "You and Sheri are so special. Can't wait to see what else you're gonna wear."

"Well before you see more outfits..." Martha slid out of his grasp and reached out to grab his hand. "You're gonna have to fuck me in this one first." She began to lead him upstairs to the bedroom.

As soon as they got there, Martha turned around, dropped her robe and Andre immediately snatched her from off her heels and lifted the woman up, her legs instinctively coiling around his wide torso as best as they could. They made out with an intense passion as Andre walked them carefully to the foot of his bed.

He leaned forward to delicately lay her on the mattress. Her eyes watched and took him all in as he began to undress himself. It still awed her to be taken by a man of his size, he was tall with a tree trunk sized torso. He still had a slight amount of flab to his middle section, but since he was working with his brother now it was only a matter of time before his stomach matched the chiseled muscles that made up his more pleasantly sculpted arms.

She watched his pants drop, along with his boxers, and with a wonton gaze she stared at his mighty uncut spear that had already pierced her before. He then dropped to his knees and then spread her legs as he started to leave kisses on thighs. The feel of his lips on her exposed skin caused her breathing to skip. He kept switching from one inner thigh to another, building anticipation for what she assumed would come next.

His tongue moved and circled around as he closed in on her center, occasionally making eye contact with her to make sure she was watching him. He began to leave trails, finally reaching his destination while moving the middle of her bodysuit aside so he could expose her pretty little pussy for him to eat from. Andre got close, quickly inhaling her intoxicating scent, her ever moistening core secreting her feminine juices that proved her want and need for attention.

He began lapping up her sweet nectar, her gasps and mewls following at every lick. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his shoulders, her hands finding a spot on his head as she leaned hers back. His tongue began to dig deeper, penetrating her over and over and getting more of her flavor in his starving mouth. He could feel her body quiver, starting from her hips to her legs and he smirked as he continued to work.

"U-uhh... oh m-my god... b-baby..." Martha spoke, her words hitting speed bumps along the way. She felt him at every spot, his tongue not missing any part of her insides that would elicit a pleasured reaction. "God... you're eating me... sooooo well... ughh..."

"Mmm... this pussy tastes good as hell baby girl..." Andre said, pulling up a bit from her sweet gash just to return to his meal. Her body jerked and tensed up at his continued feasting. His hands crawled up to sneak inside her bodysuit and start fondling and groping her big tits. The pleasure was elevated. Her body could barely handle how he played around with her breasts and nipples while her clit and soaked core had his tongue and mouth staking claim to it.