Family Affairs Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... oh fuck, baby!" Martha tried to speak. Her legs released their hold around him and she threw her arms back, her body turning into jelly and she began to lose control as he brought her closer to an oral sex induced orgasm. "A-Andre... you're so good... oh my god! I'm so close!!"

Andre could tell by the movements of her body that she was indeed close. The edge was just a few inches away and Martha's body was ready to jump. But he wouldn't let her take that dive off into blissful oblivion, not just yet anyway. He savored her pussy on his lips for a few seconds more before pulling back and stood above her once again.

"W-What are you doing?! Oh my god baby please keep eating my pussy!" Martha begged like the slut in heat she was at the moment. "Why are you stopping!?!?"

"Chill, girl." Andre laughed, amused at her desperation. He quickly snatched her up by her ankles and flipped her on her stomach.

"Oh!" Martha gasped. She found herself lying on her front and almost instinctively arched her back and gave her black boyfriend her ass, which is exactly what he wanted and took one hand to her hips. He pulled her in and began taking his hard cock and poked and teased at her slippery little cunt. "Oh fuck, Andre baby..."

"Yeah?" the hulking black man asked, sliding his cock from her lips to her clit and back around again. He felt her body jump as he fucked with her and he couldn't get enough of it.

"Stop... ah, teasing me and just fuck me, please." Her tortured cries pleaded from him to plug her up, to close her aching hole with his cock. But Andre didn't acquiesce. He just continued to play and wanted to make her beg in the way that he needed to hear.

"You want this dick?" Andre asked.

"Yes!" Martha gasped, her body twitching as he began to slap his cock on her. "I want it!"

"I can tell..." Andre continued to tease. "But you already know girl, that ain't how you supposed to ask for it."

"Andre baby please..." Her face fell into the bed, her whimpers became muffled. "Mmmm..."

"Ask the right way..." Andre told her, slowly dragging his uncut slab of man meat over her pussy, building her up more and more. "And you'll get this dick, you feel me girl?"

"Oh my..." Martha turned her face on its side and sighed, feeling her toes spread the more he lingered outside of her pussy. "Okay..."

"Say it."

"Give me... that big nigger cock." Martha said, still getting used to the fact that he liked hearing that word thrown at him during sex.

"Aight..." Andre lined his cock up with her cunt and carefully pressed the head in, her folds slowly spreading for him. He could hear her gasp as she waited for the rest of his cock to make its grand entrance. He paused, however, and looked back down at the bent over female. "If you want the rest of your man's dick, you gon' have to say that again, but louder baby."

"Ughh okay baby okay!" Martha began to shout. "Please Andre, fuck me with that big black nigger cock!!!" Her voice begged for his black member to claim her body again, to spear her with a stiff serving of black induced pleasure. Andre, of course, wouldn't disappoint.

"That's what a nigga tryin' hear, baby." He smirked and plunged into her silky pink depths, fucking her with every black inch of his blood filled dick. "Mmmm, damn that pussy is no joke, fuck!"

"Ohhhh!!!!" Martha groaned and her eyes rolled. His cock never failed to spread her wide the fuck open. It dug straight into her depths, not missing a single spot that needed plowing. She could feel him gripping on her hips, pulling her into him as he began to pick up the pace.

*Plap!* *Plap!* *Plap!*

Her ass slapped against his naked skin and everything started to intensify further. Martha's hands gripped the bed sheets as if holding onto the piece of fabric for dear life. She threw her head back and still managed to keep her crown of flowers on. Not that it mattered, because Andre removed one of his hands from her waist and knocked off her floral headdress and grabbed a fistful of her black hair to keep that head of hers up and steady.

She had eyes wide open and mouth agape, her lust clouded mind still processing the assault on her gushing womanhood. "Uh... uh... ohhh... f-fuck baby..."

Andre continued to pound away, digging as deep as her white pussy would allow his monstrously sized fuck pole. Her walls clenched on him like the tightest headlock imaginable. He looked down where their sexes met and saw her stain his darkness with her stark white colored cream, and the more he screwed her the foamier it got. Between that image and the erotic sounds of her grunts and groans, Andre felt like he was in absolute heaven. "Fuck... this pussy so tight, damn baby."

"Oh my gawwwwddddd!!!" He kept pumping into her, stretching her tiny pussy, bringing her ever so closer to the edge. "I... oh... A-Andre... I-I..." The bitch could barely speak, he was drowning her in a sea of black love. The longer it went, the deeper she sank. Andre lifted his leg to put one foot on the mattress, getting a better angle inside of her cunt.

*Plap!* *Plap!* *Plap!*

Her eyes remained wide and Martha began to tremble. Her toes began to curl and more incoherence escaped her mouth. Andre wouldn't let up, instead choosing to pick up more speed and power with every ill intentioned thrust. He wanted to break her now and he felt her body give the signal that she was soon to explode.

"Yeah baby... gonna cum on that black dick?" the big black brute asked while keeping her head in place.

"Y-Y-Yea... ah... I'm gonna..."

"You gonna what bitch?" Andre asked more forcefully, matching the energy of his cock.

"I... oh gawd! I..."

"I said you gonna what bitch?!" His voice went up an octave, he gritted his teeth and struck at her with even more intensity.

"I.... I... " Her eyes began to cross and her vision started to blur. "Andre... I'm... gonna..."

****

"... GONNA CUMMMMMM!!!!" Deborah screamed.

Allen held her by her thick ass cheeks as he bounced her up and down on his cock. He stood tall in the middle of the hotel room, easily lifting the woman up in the air. He brought her to her third orgasm of the evening and he could feel himself start to give way as the body he held spasmed uncontrollably.

"Oh fuck!" Allen could feel her gush, his cock completely coated in her juices. Her pussy clenched and it was time for him to unleash as well. "OH FUCK!!!"

Allen roared and his balls tightened as his shaft unleashed multiple thick, creamy ropes of baby making seed inside Deborah's soaked hole. "SHIT, TAKE THAT FUCKING NUT!!!"

Deborah could feel his cum shoot inside of her, blasting like a powerful black hose. It only made her orgasm feel even better, easily making it the best one of the night by far. The pleasure was almost too much to handle. She felt her body grow weak as she did everything she could to hold on to Allen's perfect body.

Allen admittedly had a hard time holding on himself. This was also an incredibly overpowering nut for him as well. He grunted and felt his cum start to leak out of her pussy, mixing wonderfully with Deborah's secretions. His legs gave a shake and he decided it was best to let her slide off of him and she gently fell onto the floor, fluids spilling out of her. She barely had her eyes open but could see with great amusement that Allen had taken a spot on the hotel room floor as well, his back leaning on the foot of the bed.

Deborah was trying to control her breathing as she tried to recover, but it felt good to know she could wear him out as well, even if she did finish three times before his first.

"Goddamn girl." Allen reached over to rest a hand on her ass as Deborah laid on her side. "I'll give it to you, you're fun as fuck." Allen chuckled.

The woman took a couple breaths before finding the energy to respond. "And you're the best any woman can possibly have." She closed her eyes and smiled, feeling so satisfied and sexually fulfilled. She could feel the man squeeze on her booty and she moaned.

"Not fair." Allen commented as his fingers dug into her ass meat.

"Mmm?" an exhausted Deborah hummed.

"You got to finish three times and I just got one nut off." Allen slid his fingers down the crack of her ass.

"Allen..." Deborah's body shivered, his fingers lightly teasing her puckered rosebud. "Can you even go again?"

"Bitch, I should be asking you that." Allen knew he could get it up easily if he needed to.

"Oh shit..." Deborah could feel one of his fingers start to poke and prod at her asshole. Did he want anal? "Gawd, I don't think I can..."

"Why you lyin'?" Allen smirked as he slid up beside her, getting her into a spooning position with his finger still between her cheeks. "You know you want my big black cock up your ass, girl." Allen whispered into her ear as he wrapped his arm around her neck to pull her closer.

Deborah smirked and laughed as she wiggled her butt on his growing dark member. She opened her eyes and turned to gaze into his, admiring his handsome face in the process. "I guess that doesn't sound too bad."

"Oh yeah?" Allen then plunged into her hole, making her tense up and gasp.

"Y-Yeah..." She started to get turned on as he began to finger her ass. "Oh damn." Thankfully she brought some lubricant for moments like this. She wanted to be prepared for anything with him.

Allen closed the space between them and began kissing her. Starting with simple, gentle smooches it then turned into a full blown make out session with Allen still pumping his thick digit in and out of her. He could feel her body quiver as he finger fucked her backside. Her face began to contort in a mixture of excitement and discomfort. Allen noticed this as their tongues coupled in a saliva drenched dance and it only hardened his dick even more. He was going to claim her fully with anal sex tonight and drive her crazy.

So much for the fucking hot tub.

****

"Gonna... cummm..." Sheri muttered, her body shaking viciously as another orgasm enveloped her entirely. Her pink stocking clad legs locked tightly around Darnell's body as he continued to try and fuck her through the mattress.

It's a good thing she was underneath him, Darnell thought, because she was trapped and unlike the last orgasm she had while in doggystyle, she had no opportunity to run away from him. She was going to get everything his dick was giving her and she had no space to move.

"Take that fuckin' dick, Sheri! Take that dick!" Darnell shouted. He could feel her body explode as he held her in a strong embrace and kept her pinned to the bed. His strokes were powerful, unrelenting and plowed deeply into Sheri's little pussy. "Yeah! Yeah! You like that baby!?" He looked over at her face, seeing the spirit leave her once more.

She gasped like a fish out of water and her eyes turned white, all of its color rolling into her head. "Uh... u-uhhh... D... I... O-h..." Nothing but unintelligible nonsense escaped her open mouth. Darnell smiled devilishly, feeling like he was on top of the world fucking Sheri again. This time in her bedroom.

After beginning their sexy time on the couch, Sheri took Darnell upstairs and tried on some lingerie for him before settling on a simple pink laced stocking, thong and bra set. Of course, after all the time spent having sex, the only thing she had left on her were the stockings.

Darnell felt her lose some of her strength but not before feeling a significant amount of moisture building up around his cock. He lifted himself up to look down where their bodies were connected and noticed she was leaking so much the sounds of slapping flesh turned into sounds of splashing. "The fuck... oh damn!" Darnell started to chuckle. "Bitch you squirtin'!" He continued to dig her out, her cum flying off of her and coating Darnell's crotch and stomach. "Damn baby... splash..."

Sheri kept riding out her orgasm. Her limbs began to shake uncontrollably and she let go of Darnell's body, her hands coming up to cover her face as she tried to compose herself. "O-Oh god... oh my god."

Darnell slowed down his strokes little by little. Her body twitched with every motion until eventually Darnell exited her sensitive climax riddled body. "Shit Sheri, you came like crazy, goddamn." He slid off of her and laid on his back. He looked around to see if there was a towel or something he could wipe himself with. Sheri was gonna have to change the bedsheets, too, Darnell noted.

He was about to get out of the bed but Sheri suddenly grabbed him. "No! no! no! no! no! no! no!" Sheri rapidly muttered. "Stay..." She used her leftover energy to pull the covers over them and snake her arms around his torso for an embrace that he returned with a grin.

"I gotta clean up though, girl." Darnell saw she still kept her eyes closed, nuzzling her face on his bare chest. "These sheets are soaked, you was gushing!" Darnell pointed out, both of them laying on her mess.

"Mmm, stop... I'll clean it later, just stay." There were times when after a super powerful orgasm, Sheri would get clingy and very affectionate. It didn't happen very often, but tonight was different. "I'm tired, D."

"Aight." Darnell shrugged. "We gon' take a nap or whatever?" He watched her nod and he guessed they were gonna chill out for a bit while soaking in her cum.

"Sorry." Sheri weakly mumbled. "You didn't even finish."

"It's all good, baby." Darnell said with his shit eating grin still stuck on his face. "I'm gon' wake yo' ass up in like 10 and we gonna shower together so you can suck this nut out of me then."

"Mmm, you're gonna want sex though." Sheri groaned as she began to drift away for a quick nap.

"Yeah, you right." Darnell snickered.