Family Affairs Ch. 29

Story Info
Matt & Mary celebrate being alone.
2k words
4.65
44.1k
4
0

Part 29 of the 53 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Passion In James County XIX: Family Affairs

Chapter twenty-nine

When Matt got home, Mary met him at the door and they shared a long, passionate kiss.

"What will we do all weekend?" she asked after the kiss ended.

Matt grinned at her. "Silly question," he said. He grabbed her bottom and pulled her against him.

When Mary felt the young man's swollen member pressing against her, she went a little weak inside. The weekend was going to be wonderful.

"Maybe we could go over to my place tomorrow and develop those pictures I took," Matt suggested.

"I'm not sure I want to see them," Mary replied. She was more than a little fearful about seeing the pictures.

"They'll be beautiful," Matt said. "Wait." He kissed her. "You hungry?"

Mary nodded and said, "A little. Why?"

"Why don't we grab something to eat?" the young man suggested. "Then we won't have to, ah, interrupt whatever we might be doing later."

Mary giggled and said, "All right. But I have to change first. I've been cleaning and I'm a mess."

Matt didn't think she looked messy, but he didn't argue. He waited until he heard her bedroom door close, then he quietly slipped up the stairs, got one of his cameras from his room, and eased through the bathroom, intending to snap some pictures of Mary as she changed. When he opened the door, he was startled to find her naked, arms outstretched, lying on the bed.

"What took you so long?" she asked.

The love-making that followed Matt's exciting discovery was quick, but sweet. Afterward, they dressed and went out. He thought Mary looked terrific in a clinging jersey blouse in pale blue, and loose white wraparound skirt. Since she looked so nice, he suggested they take the Mercedes instead of the truck.

"You look absolutely gorgeous," he said as they went down the driveway.

"I'm glad you think so," Mary replied. It was so nice to be complimented, and Matt did it all the time.

Instead of going to the pizza restaurant, Matt went to a small, trendy place, known for intimate atmosphere and excellent food. It was located in the basement of a business block in a nearby town, had booths along one wall, tables in the middle, and a bar along the other. The decor was hand-hewn and rustic. They were lucky enough to be seated in a corner booth.

"I feel a little strange about going out in public like this," Mary said as she slid into the booth.

"Would you feel strange if it was Rick instead of me?" Matt asked.

Mary shook her head. "Well...no...but then I'm not sleeping with Ricky," she said.

"Nobody knows you're sleeping with me," Matt replied. "As far as they know, we might as well be mother and son."

It was extremely dim in the booth. The waitress brought them menus, asked if they wanted cocktails, then left them to decide which of the eatery's delicacies they wanted.

Mary held the menu in front of her, trying to decide what to order. As she studied the various selections, she felt something brush her breast and a thrill shot through her. She glanced down and saw that Matt had begun to caress her. "Matt!" she whispered.

"Nobody can see as long as you hold the menu like that," he whispered.

His movements became bolder as his hand sought, then found, one of her nipples and went to work on it through the soft material of her blouse.

"Oh!" Mary moaned while Matt continued to lightly tease and toy with her now-turgid nipple. She continued to hold up the menu, although she couldn't focus on it any more. It was trembling, and so was she.

"What are you going to have?" Matt asked. He could tell from looking at Mary that what he was doing to her was driving her wild.

"Ah...I...Ah!...I guess I'll have the...Uh!...Turkey Genesco sandwich," she stammered. "Oh, Matt! Do you have any idea how wonderful what you're doing to me feels?"

The young man nodded and said, "Uh-huh." He didn't stop what he was doing. He loved the way her body was trembling.

When the waitress came to take their order, Matt dropped his hand to Mary's lap and she laid her menu on the table. She was flushed, breathing hard, and hoped she'd be able to get herself under control enough to order, but Matt had another surprise in store for her.

"Are you ready to order?" the waitress asked, looking at Mary. "She's a very attractive woman," the waitress thought, "that young man with her must be her son. I wonder if she isn't feeling well. She seems a little flushed."

The reason there was a funny look on Mary's was that Matt had slipped his hand inside her skirt and between her thighs. His fingers were sliding into her, working on her clit and, in general, driving her wild. If he kept it up, she was afraid she'd have an orgasm right then and there, in front of the waitress.

"We'll have two Turkey Genesco sandwiches," Matt said calmly, "and two diet colas."

"Is...is your Mom OK?" the waitress asked.

Matt nodded and said, "She's fine."

"Yes, sir," the waitress said. She turned and left, looking puzzled.

Mary clutched Matt's hand, planning to pull it away, but found she hadn't the strength to do that. All she could do was hang on as his fingers stirred her insides.

"I...oh, God! I can't stop myself!" the beautiful woman thought as her orgasm drew closer and closer, "I'm going to come! It...it feels so good! Oh! I'm going to come!"

Matt felt Mary's thighs clamp and release and her hips begin to undulate. Her grip on his arm tightened, her head rolled back. Her chest heaved and she bit her lip.

"My God! Oh! My God! I'm coming!" It took every bit of self-control Mary had to keep from screaming out in ecstasy, but she didn't. Somehow, she managed to stifle the sounds of delight as Matt's hand did splendid things to her. Then, finally, the intense feelings waned.

Matt felt Mary relax and took his finger from her. He patted her thigh softly, pulled his hand from the folds of her skirt, then leaned over, kissed her on the cheek, and whispered, "Did you like your appetizer?"

"Matt, I don't believe you did that!" she gasped. "You are impossible! The waitress knew something was going on."

Matt nodded. "True," he agreed. "But she didn't know what. You really liked it, didn't you?"

"I felt as if I were going to melt and flow under the table in a big puddle," Mary said. "But what about you?" She laid her hand on his thigh and found his erection. "Aha!"

When the waitress brought their order a bit later, she noticed that the woman looked better, but the boy looked strained. "What the hell is going on?" she wondered.

The arrival of their food interrupted the sex play Mary had begun. She gave Matt a break and they began to eat their meal.

"Why did you do that?" Mary asked as they ate.

"I don't know," Matt said. "It just seemed like a good idea at the time. It was wild, wasn't it?"

"It was intense," Mary said. "Maybe it the danger of discovery helped make it that way."

They continued talking as they ate.

"I think, maybe I'll put my house up for sale," Matt said.

"Matt, are you sure you want to do that?" Mary asked.

Matt nodded. "Why not? We have two big houses between us," he said, "and when Rick goes to school this fall there will be just the two of us."

Just the two of us. That sounded nice to Mary. "What about your darkroom?" she asked.

"I can have one built in your house," he said. "That loft over your garage would be perfect. Or, maybe I'll open a studio somewhere."

"Matt, I...I've been giving our relationship a lot of thought," Mary said as they drove home after they finished their meal. "I do love you. You can't imagine how much I love you. But, well, in reality there are a lot of things working against us having a successful long-term relationship."

"Like what?" Matt asked.

"Well, the most obvious thing is our age difference," she said.

"I don't think that's such a big deal," Matt said.

"Well, what about children?" Mary asked. "Don't you want children? I can't have any more children. I had problems after Ricky was born and had to have a hysterectomy. Even if I that wasn't the case, I'm at an age where having children isn't such a good idea."

Matt looked thoughtful. "I hadn't really given it that much thought," he said. "Right now, I'd have to say I'd rather have you than kids."

Mary smiled and felt a rush of delight when she heard his answer, but she was still worried.

Matt pulled into the driveway, shut off the car, and kissed her. "I really mean what I said," he told her. "I would pick having you over having kids. I've never had kids, so there's nothing to miss. I have had you, and I can't imagine what my life would be like if you weren't part of it."

"There are other things you need to think about, too," Mary said as they walked into the house. "This is your senior year. That means there are a lot of school activities you should be participating in. Like the prom." She had missed her senior prom, and knew how badly she'd felt and still felt because of that.

Inside the house, Matt helped her off with her coat and hung it in the hall closet. Then he came back to where she stood in the living room and took her in his arms. "I don't care about the prom," he said. "I want you."

Their lips met in a torrid, searching kiss, their bodies pressed together.

"Let's go upstairs," Mary suggested when the kiss finally ended.

They went up to Mary's bedroom and began opening each other's clothes.

Matt loved helping Mary undress, and found that having her undress him was just as exciting.

Once their clothes were off, the two lovers tumbled into the king-sized bed. Matt's lips immediately went to Mary's protruding nipples, and her hands sought his erection. Together, they slowly, joyfully, explored, caressed, and excited each other.

Matt, already turned on from their sex-play in the restaurant, needed Mary badly. Mary found that her excitement rapidly building to a level of near-frenzy. This night, the first of two they would have to themselves, was almost like a honeymoon. She rolled on her back and pulled the young man on top of her.

Matt didn't have to be told what his gorgeous companion wanted. His erection, sandwiched between them slid up her belly. He needed her, needed this ravishing woman, badly. Her rigid nipples, hot points of need, jabbed into his chest.

"Take me, Matt!" Mary urged, "Now!" Her voice, like her body, was filled with urgency.

Matt raised his hips, then lowered them, and felt his rigid shaft slide into the warm dampness of Mary's body. He was in her!

"Yes! Oh, Matt! Yes!" Mary groaned, "That's what I need!"

Matt began to move his hips, and the couple rode breaking waves of jubilation, their bodies straining against each other, exchanging the utmost in erotic sensations.

Mary's passion reached a crescendo, then blossomed into sweet, joyful explosions of bliss. "Yes! Yes! Darling, yes!" she cried. "I'm coming! Take me! Take me! Take me!"

"Mary! Oh, Mary!" Matt cried, exploding his juices into her rocking, twisting body.

Afterward, aglow from shared joy, they lay in each other's arms.

Mary kissed Matt and said, breathlessly, "I can't believe it! Every time we make love it's different, and every time is more wonderful than the last!"

"I dreamed about you for years," Matt admitted. "I knew it would be fantastic making love with you, but I had no idea, not even close, what it would really be like." He took her in his arms and their lips locked in a longing, passionate kiss.

"Want to go again?" he asked when the kiss ended.

"I think, maybe, I need to rest a little," Mary said.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind getting some rest, either," Matt said. He pulled the covers over them, shut off the light, and they snuggled against each other. before long, locked in each other's arms, they were sound asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers