Family Anal Play with BBC

Story Info
Mom catches daughter with an older black man, and…
10.2k words
4.59
63.1k
188
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Mom catches daughter with an older black man, and...

Note 1: This is a Summer 2023 Contest Story, so please vote.

Note 2: This story was inspired by, but is dramatically different from a Cherie Olson and Samantha Rone Tushy scene from years ago.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story.

Family Anal Play with BBC

All the stars were aligned for what I ended up doing... quite willingly.

During a summer Sunday afternoon, I committed a plethora of sins that would forever change my life in almost every feasible way.

But before I get into that, I should mention that none of this would have happened if my husband hadn't decided he needed to stay in San Francisco for an extra day before flying back home... or maybe even later.

I should also note that the shocking events of that day forever changed my previously somewhat strained relationship with my eighteen-year-old daughter Lylee.

In retrospect, our strain was because of a few things.

  1. I was attempting to live up to the prim and proper picket fence lifestyle we were living.
  2. She was eighteen and going through her own rebellion... like I'd done at eighteen.
  3. I didn't realize it at the time, but she was pretty much identical to me at eighteen: in looks, personality, stubbornness, and as I would very soon discover, sexually she was a complete freak. (So the apple hadn't fallen very far from the tree!)

But I didn't want her to ruin her life by getting pregnant at twenty like I had. I don't blame her for my pregnancy, it was my mistake, and I wouldn't change the past for anything, but I wanted her to go to college once she'd finished high school, and to enjoy some freedom in her life before being tied down with a husband and a child or two.

With all that said, one thing that will shock any Mom to her core is walking in on her daughter having sex... and that shock was doubled because the man was more than twice her age. Christ, he was a decade or two older than I was! Also, I knew this man... he was the owner of the grocery store down the street... everyone called him Big Joe. I'd known him for almost as long as I'd been a mother... we moved here when Lylee was three. He'd always been nothing but friendly and warm. A pillar of the community.

Yet there he was, standing in my backyard stark naked, my daughter in a bikini, her hair in pigtails, sucking his cock. She didn't go to church with me today because she said she had a major project she was working on. Although I never asked, I'd assumed it was for her summer job. She'd been hired to do some online web design for a law firm.

I was arriving back from church, dressed in conservative church-appropriate outer attire, but having thought my husband was flying home today, I was dressed in sexy lingerie underneath... a white lace bra with a matching garter-belt and stockings... and a sinful secret... no panties... which was very wicked for attending church. But I was horny, and I needed to get laid so fucking bad!

Yet that small effort had ended up being a waste of my time, since Jake had texted me while I was in church that he wouldn't be coming home until at least tomorrow... and maybe even later than that!

So I was angry (actually pissed, since this was twice this month he'd postponed his arrival home, and it had been happening more and more in the past few months)... so annoyed... and horny... the mixture made it the perfect storm for what I was about to experience.

It was a blistering summer day, easily 100 º F. (a little hotter than the usual 92 º most days had been recently), and I noticed the side gate was open. I went to close it, and then decided just to go in the back door. Now that my husband wasn't coming home to give me the good fucking I needed, I might as well go skinny dipping in the pool. Since we lived in San Diego, a pool is a must.

As I walked around the house, I froze in my tracks upon hearing the unmistakable sex act occurring in my backyard even before I saw anything! I heard a man say, not yet knowing who it was, "That's it, slut, work that dick over. Get it nice and wet for me."

My eyes went wide.

What the fuck?

A moment later, he asked, "Are you my three-hole cum slut, Lylee?"

I couldn't believe what he'd just said, or my daughter's response.

"Oh yes, Big Joe, I want to feel all of this big, black, fat dick inside my teen pussy, and my tight little asshole," my daughter answered in a sexy, submissive, naughty way.

My jaw dropped open as the reality of who was in my backyard sank in. None of this seemed at all believable!

"Yeah, you loved it when I ass fucked you in front of your boyfriend, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I loved watching Mike stroking his tiny dick while you fucked my asshole with your massive superior dick," my daughter responded wickedly.

The idea that she willingly took it in the ass was one shock: the realization she was taking it in the ass from a man in his fifties was another shock; the thought her college football star had watched her take it in the ass seemed unbelievable; the fact she was doing this in the back yard knowing I'd be getting home around now, or within the next half hour (usually I stayed after the service for some visiting, but today I was so upset my husband wasn't coming home I decided to leave... I couldn't fake being happy, given the mood I was in).

"Yeah, the way he ate my cum out of your ass so eagerly, was pretty hot," Big Joe said.

"Yeah, he's becoming a perfect cuck for the BNWO," my daughter said, an acronym that didn't make any sense to me.

"Yeah, and you're the perfect little three-hole fuck toy for the order," he added.

"And a recruiter too," my daughter added, as I listened in confused fascination. "Becky, Sara, Jane, Betty, Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Ferguson, and Mrs. Walker."

"Yeah, and you have one more important recruitment in the works right now, don't you, my little cum bucket?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy," my daughter replied, while instead of confronting this man who was using my daughter, I pulled out my phone and googled BNWO, even while I pondered the long list of names she'd just rattled off. Becky was her best friend, Sara and Jane were both fellow gymnasts, Betty was a nerdish girl who was over last week working on some science project, Mrs. Jones our seventy-year-old neighbour across the street, Mrs. Ferguson the minister's wife I'd chatted with a couple of hours ago before the service (while I was still in a passably good mood), and Mrs. Walker (Jasmine, one of her teachers, and my best friend).

I then gasped again.

BNWO stands for Black New World Order, where black supremacy over all other races, especially us whites, is fetishized.

That was wild.

Sure, I had my own fetish for black and white porn. The majority of the porn I watched was interracial... but I'd still never come across that acronym before.

BNWO.

The thought of such a modern fetish, and not just an isolated secret within my own perverted thoughts, had my bare pussy tingling, and I even felt a little wetness leak out and trickle a few inches down my leg.

Curious, and led largely by a neglected libido and a confusingly wet pussy, I crept silently to the corner of the house and peeked around the corner.

I saw my daughter on her knees, sucking Big Joe's dick... and as I stood there once again in paralyzed shock, I realized why he was called Big Joe. His dick was massive!

For way longer than I should have, I watched my pretty daughter, a younger version of myself, sucking that huge cock.

I'd sucked a lot of cocks when I was her age... I always loved the power of sucking dick, where I was in control of a guy's pleasure. Yet, I'd never taken a dick that big into my mouth, or in any of my holes for that matter... and in my younger days I would take dick in all three holes... even got spit roasted a couple times... but I never got triple teamed, although it was a fantasy of mine.

Also, I'd never hooked up with a black man.

I hadn't thought much about BBC when I was younger, but in the past couple of years... it had become, as I've mentioned already, a taboo fantasy.... yet until this moment, it had just been a naughty visualization that got me off the plethora of times my husband was out of town, and I was relying on my rabbit vibrator to get me off.

My husband was a good man, a good lover even, with a good-sized six-inch dick, but he was often out of town, which had led to me watching a lot of porn... and as time progressed, it became predominantly BBC porn.

BBC dicks weren't much bigger than the white ones in porn... since all porn dicks were big... but the black ones just had a visual appeal that I couldn't explain.

It wasn't the taboo of it all... there was something about a black dick that just made my pussy burn. There was also something about the oozing of confidence that really turned me on too. It was often a quiet confidence, but it still exuded from them.

And in porn at least, they knew how to fuck a woman... and in online articles, I read that seemed to be true in real life as well. And as I watched Big Joe fucking my daughter's mouth while my daughter made sloppy sounds, plus occasional gags while she took that big dick deep in her mouth, porn seemed to be telling it like it was.

This was hotter than any porn scene I'd ever watched, or erotica I'd ever read...which I had to push out of my head, since this was just way too taboo... this was my daughter... I shouldn't be watching her doing this... I should be looking out for my daughter... my hand shouldn't be stuck under my dress, rubbing my wet pussy.

Finally, breaking myself away from my own lust, from my own fantasies, from my own desire to suck that huge black dick and take it into my pussy, I snatched my fingers away from my fevered pussy, fake-stormed into my backyard and asked the dumbest question in the history of questions, "What's going on here?"

My daughter looked around at me, as Big Joe pulled his dick out of her mouth, and she smiled warmly, still on her knees, and showing no shame at all from being caught with an old man's black dick in her mouth, as she reached up to stroke it. "Hi, Mommy. How was church?"

Big Joe's dick was now just a dozen feet away from me, and it looked even larger and more majestic from up close. God, I wanted that dick!

"It was fine," I answered, trying to focus, but having a hard time. That dick was just so perfect, and it totally distracted me from my motherly obligations.

"Hi, Mrs. Olson," Big Joe greeted, not even trying to hide his fully erect dick, glistening with my daughter's saliva.

"Hi, Big Joe," I said, unable to stop myself from staring at his huge dick. It was like it was a magnet drawing me in.

Lylee got off her knees and came over to me, saying, "I'll take care of this, don't go anywhere."

"Sure, sure," Big Joe said with a smooth confidence that turned me on even more.

"L-L-Lylee," I stammered, as she reached me. "This was the major project you had to attend to instead of attending church?"

"Consider it my version of worshipping," my daughter shrugged.

"He's over fifty years old," I pointed out.

"Almost sixty," Lylee corrected, "but God made that dick to be worshipped!"

"Lylee," I said, in a tone that was supposed to convey she'd made a ridiculous statement, but since my eyes went back to that big black dick, I'm sure my tone and actions were conveying mixed messages.

"Mom, I know what you want," my daughter said.

"What?" I asked. "I want lots of things; what are you talking about?

"I know what you want sexually. I hacked your search history," she said.

"What?" I repeated, hearing her, but both distracted by the glorious black dick Big Joe was now slowly stroking, and by my daughter's astonishing words.

"You love watching black dick porn," my daughter said, and not accusingly. "I even know you've watched some of the My Daughter Goes Black porn."

"Lylee, I..." I began speaking, but was interrupted. I did watch a lot of black porn. Blacked, Black on Blondes, Cuckold Sessions, Watching My Mom Go Black, Watching My Daughter Go Black, and any other scene that had a big black dick in it. That said, I didn't have a personal favourite, and I certainly hadn't imagined having a threesome with my daughter in any of those fantasies.

"Shhhhhh, Mom," she said placing two of her fingers on my lips. "I know that you fantasize about big... black... dick... and today, Big Joe and I will make your fantasy into a reality."

"Lylee, this is wrong," I said, knowing those were the proper words to say in this wild situation, even though my body remained paralyzed with indecision.

"I'll bet you're so horny right now, Mommy," she said, her mouth going to my ear, her hot breath making me shiver. Her calling me Mommy for the first time in years, a real turn on for some reason ... it just sounded so wickedly taboo, and it was often used by mothers whenever they got fucked by their sons in the incest stories I read (okay, I'm a twisted fuck who likes reading incest erotica... there's just something about anything that's taboo, and considered particularly wrong, that makes my pussy burn).

"Lylee," I moaned, hot breath in my ear one of my many sexual kryptonites.

"How long has it been since Daddy's fucked you?"

"Lylee!" I repeated, this time with a gasp.

"Don't resist this, Mommy. I know what you want," she whispered, her hot breath driving me wild. "And what you need."

"You know what I need?" I asked, and for reasons I couldn't defend or rationalize, I was allowing this twisted conversation to continue.

"Yes, I do. You need to get fucked by a big, black dick," my daughter said wickedly, gently tugging on my ear with her teeth.

I moaned upon hearing the words, as I stared at the big, black dick she was referring to, and I even continued allowing my daughter to sexually stimulate me with this foreplay.

"I checked your search history, Mommy," Lylee reminded me. "I know you fantasize about taking a big, black dick in that wet pussy of yours. And speaking of wet..."

Before I could respond, my daughter lifted my dress and brought her hand to my indeed very wet pussy!

"Lylee!" I gasped... and moaned.

"Mommy, you just need to let go of your inhibitions, and make your fantasy come true," she said, as her fingers touched my naked pussy.

"Lylee, this is so wrong!" I finally managed to say.

"Does it feel wrong?" she asked, her fingers parting my pussy lips.

"I-I-I'm married," I pointed out the obvious. "To your Dad."

"Daddy doesn't take care of you," she said. "He's always out of town."

I sighed at the truth of that.

"And I know he's not coming home tonight to fuck your needy pussy," she added, rubbing my clit.

"Ohhh, Lylee," I moaned, her hot breath and touch weakening my already almost nonexistent resistance... as was the big dick Joe was still stroking just a few feet away.

"She's staring at your dick, Big Joe," Lylee said wickedly.

"It's just that he's so huge," I admitted, unable to keep from admiring his glorious black dick.

"I know," Lylee said, as she continued teasing my pussy. "Plus, who wears underwear like this to church? A garter-belt and stockings?"

"I was expecting your father to come home today," I explained, even while I didn't stop my daughter from molesting me.

"I think in your subconscious, you knew this was going to happen," she said, continuing to drive me wild with her fingers and hot breath.

"You think I subconsciously knew I'd walk in on you having sex with a black man triple your age?" I asked incredulously, the thought ridiculous.

"Maybe, maybe not," she shrugged. "Perhaps it's just serendipity."

"I don't think fate had anything to do with this," I said, although a lot of extraneous things seemed to have cooperated in leading to this complex moment.

"And no panties," she said. "Only sluts go commando to church."

"Lylee, how dare you call me a slut!" I demanded, astonished by her words. Admittedly, I certainly was one when I was her age... I sucked and fucked a lot of guys, and dined on more than my share of pussies... but she wouldn't know about any of my sordid past. She only saw a prim and proper mother, who'd settled down and let her wicked past... if any... fade into the past.

"Does she look like she's ready to join the BNWO?" Lylee asked Big Joe.

"She sure does, and the stockings are a nice touch," he said, admiring me like a piece of meat, while I stared and tried not to drool over his own piece of meat.

"You like stockings?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure do," he said.

"I'll keep that in mind," she said, as she took her hand away from my fevered pussy she was teasing, took my hand, and led me the few feet to sin... as I crossed an invisible line that perhaps I'd crossed the moment I allowed my daughter to touch me.

"W-w-what's happening?" I stammered, as I suddenly found myself standing right in front of the naked Big Joe and his big dick, and feeling completely overwhelmed by what was transpiring. My body was betraying my mind... my moral code being shattered by the possibility of interacting with that glorious black dick.

Then to my astonishment, my daughter placed both of her hands on my shoulders, and pushed me to the ground. So I was kneeling right before Big Joe and his big dick, while my body offered no resistance at all.

None.

I was enamored.

I was in awe.

I was hungry.

I forgot I was wearing a wedding ring.

I forgot I'd dressed up today to get fucked by my husband.

I forgot I just came from church.

I forgot my moral code.

I forgot everything, and just stared at the big black dick, that was staring back at me.

"Suck his dick," Lylee ordered in a dominant tone.

"I don't know if I should," I said helplessly, even though my hand lifted itself up and wrapped itself around his fat dick as best as it could reach. It was big, but also hard... so fucking hard.

"Suck it, Mommy, suck that big black dick," she repeated insistently... making me flash back to my freshman year in college, when I was submissive to a strong-willed senior in the dorm. Just like Alice's had done back then, Lylee's hand went to the back of my head and gently pushed me forward, directly to the erect missile.

I mindlessly opened my mouth, and allowed another man's dick to enter my mouth... again offering utterly no reluctance... this black dick just too enticing to resist... lust consuming me. As his huge dick stretched my mouth, I moaned at this submissive task, this fantasy coming true and making my pussy burn.

"Holy shit!" Big Joe moaned, while I thought those exact same words.

"There you go, Mommy, suck that big black dick," Lylee cheered me on, her hand resting on the back of my head.

"Oh yeah, suck it," Big Joe added, although I was taking only half of his massive dick into my mouth while I bobbed.

"Yeah, Mommy, that's it, take that big black dick into your pretty mouth," my daughter said, which for reasons I didn't understand, enhanced the thrill of the moment.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, loving her potty mouth, her hand on the back of my head, and this amazing dick in my mouth.

"Oh yeah! Do you like the taste of Big Joe's big black dick?" she asked, as Joe pulled away, and his delicious dick unfortunately exited my mouth.

I looked up at her, saliva dripping down my chin, and answered with lustful honestly, "Yes, it's fucking amazing."

"Today, you're my Mommy slut, is that clear?" she asked, as she looked down at me.

"Um, I, um," I began, uncertain of where this was going.

"You'll do exactly what I tell you, while you get blacked like the nasty Mommy slut you fantasize about becoming," she clarified.