Family Anal Play with BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep licking my pussy while he fucks my ass," I ordered, deciding to allow the pleasure just to consume me... to control me.

"Yes, Mommy," she agreed, as she licked me.

"Now I can feel his dick on your tongue," I said, although that wasn't even possible.

"Yeah, there's nothing quite like the Up Ass Fuck," she said, apparently having a name for this weirdly pleasurable sex position.

After a couple minutes, Big Joe pulled out of me and said to Kylee, "Suck it, slut."

I watched, feeling the gape in my asshole, as my daughter happily took the dick that had just been inside my asshole into her mouth.

"I fucking love it," I said, watching the nasty ass to mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," Lylee moaned, as she deep throated the fat black dick.

Big Joe pulled out and turned back to me. "Oh yes, fuck my white ass," I said, the racial aspect of all of this enhancing the taboo sex we were having together.

"Such a tight ass," Big Joe said, as he fucked me.

"Let me see Mommy's gape," Lylee requested, after a dozen plus strokes. He pulled out, she looked at my well-fucked asshole and said, "Oh my God, you really gaped the shit out of her ass!"

"Oh yeah, I really did," Big Joe said, clearly confident about his art, as he plunged his dick back into Lylee's mouth... for some more ass to mouth.

When he pulled out of her mouth, I pleaded as he turned his dick back towards my gaping asshole, "Shove that black dick up my ass."

"Yeah," Big Joe said, as he did just what I'd asked,

I then babbled as he fucked me. "Feels so fucking good," and "yes, yes, fuck my ass," and "fuck, give it to me! Give me every inch!"

My daughter resumed licking my pussy, and she slid two fingers inside me.

"Oh Fuck, yes, yes, finger fuck me, ass ream me, make me come again!" I babbled, feeling intense pleasure in my ass, in my pussy, and on my clit and pussy lips.

A dozen more strokes in both of my holes, and I was declaring my third orgasm, "I'm coming!"

After a few seconds Joe pulled out, tugged my daughter by the hair, and shoved his dick inside her mouth like a dominant caveman.

It was so fucking raw and hot, as he face fucked her.

After a minute as my orgasm began to subside, I took charge again and said, "Okay, baby girl, your turn. Show Mommy how much you love it in the ass."

"Okay, Mommy," she agreed, and she bent over on all fours and offered up her ass.

"She takes it in the ass like a champ," Big Joe said, as he went behind my daughter's amazing ass.

"I just bet she does," I said, as I sat up and got on my knees to watch the dick disappear in my daughter's ass. "Look at that," I admired, as his mamba snake slid inside her ass.

"Oh yeah give me that dick, Daddy," Lylee moaned, obviously used to his big dick in her ass.

"So deep," I admired, as the entire big dick disappeared into her ass.

"Yes," she moaned.

"Take it all," I said, even though she already was.

Big Joe started slow, sliding in and out smoothly while I watched from a few inches away.

"She fucking loves it in the ass," I said.

"I do," Lylee agreed.

"Let me taste my daughter's asshole," I said out of the blue.

"Ass to mouth?" Big Joe asked. "Like your daughter does all the time?"

"Yeah, exactly," I replied eagerly, for some reason needing to prove to my daughter that I was as slutty as she was. Not better mind you, it wasn't a competition, but more like mother-daughter bonding... as partners in crime.

He obliged, and he pulled out and slid his rod into my open mouth. I bobbed hungrily, tasting my daughter's tangy treat.

My daughter said wickedly, "Yes, Mommy, eat my asshole juice!"

He pulled out after thirty seconds or so, and slid his dick back into my daughter's ass. "Oh yes, fuck me, give me that big dick," she moaned.

"Yes, fuck her asshole, pound the shit out of her," I added.

"Yes, pound the shit out of me," Lylee echoed.

"Such a dirty girl you are," I praised, as I watched my daughter get anally drilled.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," Lylee moaned. It was obvious her next orgasm was closing in.

"Look into Mommy's eyes, baby girl. I want to really see you while you come," I ordered, as my hand went for my still fevered pussy.

She obeyed, and we locked eyes, as she looked into my soul and I into hers, in utter lustful daze and near eruption.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh fuck Mommy, it feels so good," Lylee babbled, not breaking our eye contact.

"Come for Mommy," I begged.

"Oh Mommy, it's so big, so fuuuuuuck!" she bellowed as her orgasm struck home.

"You look so hot coming on Daddy's big dick," I said, using the term 'Daddy' for the first time.

Big Joe pulled out of her ass and shoved his dick in my mouth, and again I tasted what was inside my daughter's asshole.

He face fucked me for a while this time before asking, "Should I ass fuck your mother one more time?"

"Yes!" we both replied in unison, and then giggled.

He pushed me onto my back, shoved my knees against my chest, and slid into my ass. Lylee straddled my face and ordered, "Eat me, Mommy."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, before I even realized I was using the word... an honorific I hadn't uttered since my college days.

"I'm your Mistress, I like that," she purred, as she sat on my face and leaned forward.

As I lifted my head, extended my tongue and licked my daughter (having now crossed the line into unmistakable incest, I was now 100% in favour of the practice), I felt her tongue on my pussy too, while Big Joe fucked my ass again.

The taste of my daughter's wetness on his big dick was good, but tasting it directly from the source was heavenly! I lapped it up like a thirsty puppy on a hot day.

After a couple minutes, I felt my daughter's hands on my ass cheeks, pulling them apart while Big Joe pulled out of my ass and my daughter said, "Wouldja look at that fucking gaped ass!"

"Yeah, her ass was made for black dick," Big Joe concurred.

I felt my daughter's tongue rolling around my gaped hole, and I had to lean my shoulders up so I could resume lapping her sweet delicacy.

"Oh yes, eat my asshole, you nasty bitch," I moaned, the feeling so sensual.

After a minute, Big Joe slid his dick deep into my ass hard, and pulled back out, and thrust it into my daughter's mouth. I figured out the pattern when he repeated doing that for a couple of minutes. One deep thrust into my ass, and then out for a moment.

"Do you want it back in your ass to stay for a while, Mommy?" Lylee asked, as I felt his dick rolling around my gaped hole.

"Yeah, give it to me in my asshole while I eat my daughter's cunt," I said, using the forbidden 'C' word.

She leaned up and sat on my face, as Big Joe slid back into my ass and really began pounding me.

After a couple minutes, my orgasm rising again, he pulled out, my daughter got off my face, and he flipped me onto all fours, as my daughter lay on her back and spread her legs for me.

"You want Mommy to keep eating your count?" I asked, as I buried my face in her pussy, and I felt Big Joe's dick slide back into my ass.

"Yes, Mommy," she moaned, as her fingers combed gently through my hair.

As I lapped, I said, "Keep fucking me, Big Joe. I think my daughter loves watching you fuck her Mom's ass."

"Hell yeah," she said, as I lapped away and took lots of anal back shots.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, as he really slammed into me from behind.

"You're so deep inside her asshole," Lylee observed.

"It feels so fucking good in my ass," I moaned.

"Keep fucking my Mommy in the ass; gape that shit hole good," Lylee encouraged, as I parted her pussy lips with both hands and probed her hole.

"God, do I love this black dick in my asshole," I declared, as orgasm number four rose rapidly.

"Balls deep," Lylee moaned.

"You want to see me fuck your Mom and make her come like a cheap slut again?" Big Joe asked. He slapped my ass while continuing to ream my back door.

"Oh, my God yes, gape that shit hole, blacken her holes," Lylee moaned, my tongue working her over good.

"My God, give it to me, give it to me, don't fucking stop," I pleaded. "Blacken me. Make me an official slut for this Black New World Order."

"Yes, you'll be a great addition to the BNWO," my daughter said.

"Yes, the brothers will love her," Big Joe concurred, giving me deep, hard back shots.

"Imagine them doing a Mommy and daughter train in the back room of the grocery store tomorrow afternoon," Lylee added.

"You're so bad," I smiled, looking up at her from between her tanned legs... just now noticing how hot it was, since I was still wearing my dress... the sun in the cloudless sky really beating down on me.

Lylee pulled my head up, grasped my cheeks with her palms and asked, "Do you like doing this?"

"I fucking love it," I moaned.

"You love taking this black dick deep in your asshole?"

"Yes, and I believe I'll love any black dick in my asshole," I said, looking into her eyes. "Thank you so much for introducing me to it."

"Come, bitch," Big Joe ordered, and he reached for my long hair and pulled on it like a pair of reins... riding me like a rocking horse.

"Oh yes... hammer my ass... slam that black snake in my white shit hole... gape my hole," I rambled.

"Come, Mommy slut, come for me, come for the BNWO," Lylee urged, our eyes still locked together.

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned, as her order was the final command needed to have my orgasm number four touching down like a tornado of pleasure.

"My turn," Lylee said, as soon as I came. Whereupon she got up, and Big Joe sat down on the lawn, his legs outstretched, and his hands braced behind him for support.

"Ride me, slut," he ordered, his dick standing straight up, saluting her.

"Yes, Daddy," she said, as she straddled his dick reverse cowgirl, lowered her asshole onto his dick, her feet on his legs, and she began riding the dick in her ass... which was fucking impressive, and something I was pretty sure I couldn't do. I'd been head cheerleader back in high school, but a gymnast trumps the hell out of a mere cheerleader.

"Yes, ride that dick," I moaned, loving the sight of my daughter taking black dick in her butt hole.

"God, I'm so fucking full," she gasped, as she managed to take that entire dick into her ass in this position... oh, to be that young and flexible again!

I knelt next to her and sucked on her tits as space permitted while she bounced around, although it wasn't easy to do.

"Oh yeah, fuck," she exclaimed, as he placed his hands under her butt and started doing the fucking.

"Fuck that ass, Big Joe, gape that shit hole," I urged like the cheerleader I once was, getting to my knees in front of them, and watching the live sex show up close and personal.

"Lick my cunt, Mommy," she ordered, as she got drilled.

I did the best I could, while she was bounced around like a cheap slut... so my tongue licking was haphazard and not overly effective.

After a couple minutes and another orgasm for Kylee, so maybe my tongue was somewhat helpful, Big Joe ordered, "Knees, bitches."

I was already on my knees, but I turned to face his dick, and Lylee immediately hopped off of his dick and dropped to her knees without hesitation... clearly already his well-trained submissive slut... reminding me of myself back when I was her age and a little older. I leaned in and sucked the dick that had just been in my daughter's asshole, performing some wicked ass to mouth, while she sucked on his balls... some fun tandem mother-daughter worshipping.

After a minute we swapped roles, and I said, as she sucked his dick, "God, does she suck dick well!"

"Get ready, bitches," he said, as he pulled out, stroked his dick for not very long, and soon he erupted a massive load all over both our faces in just few seconds... his warm cream feeling so good on my skin!

Once he was done, I immediately took his delicious life-changing dick back in my mouth and extracted any slow swimmers I could coax out.

After a minute, Lylee pulled me off his dick, and she kissed me. At first it was soft and tender, but soon it shifted into an intense and passionate makeout session.

When she broke the kiss, she said, "Let me taste some of this," and she licked some sperm off of my cheek.

I replicated her act, lapping up a large gob of cum from her forehead.

Then I asked, "So, there's a back room at Big Joe's Grocery?"

"Oh yeah, Mom. We can get black dick there pretty much twenty-four-seven," she said with a naughty grin.

"Wow!" I said.

"You understand this afternoon is only the beginning," she said.

"I understand I don't want this party to end," I said, which I sure as hell didn't.

"Good," she said, as she pushed me onto my back, straddled my face, and we shared a lengthy, leisurely, mutually pleasurable, one last orgasm each (for now), 69... while the hot San Diego sun beat down on us.

When we were done, Big Joe now dressed, and his phone was out, so I wondered if he'd filmed our incestuous 69, he said, "Feel free to stop by the store any time, Mrs. Olson. For groceries, or... now that you're in the BNWO... other stuff."

"Oh, I think you'll be seeing a lot of me from now on," I said, as I stood up and stretched, my legs a little numb.

"You'll be seeing a lot of us from now on," Lylee corrected. "Mommy's my slut now."

"I am, am I?" I asked playfully, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. Just you wait until we get into the house, and I fuck your holes with my double dick. It can fuck your pussy and your asshole at the same time," she said.

"You own a strap-on?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm submissive to any big black dick, but I'm dominant to a few MILFs in the neighborhood, a couple of teachers, and a few of my girlfriends," she said, unaware that I'd overheard a list earlier, and I recalled Big Joe saying she had one more slut to turn.

Was I that slut?

I asked, "Wait. Did you set all of this up today?"

"Maybe," she said in a sing-song voice, which was a clear yes.

"So it wasn't out of carelessness that you left the gate to the back yard open, which resulted in my coming closer and overhearing you two having sex, and then coming into the back yard to catch you and Big Joe in flagrante delicto?"

"Nope, not carelessness at all. We left the gate open deliberately, then listened until we heard your car in the driveway, and then we started having sex, along with the loud commentary you overheard."

"Meaning you planned in advance to turn me into a cheap slut for black dick, and to become your personal Mommy-pet?" I asked.

"Yep. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No," I smiled, "I'm just making sure I understand what happened today."

"One thing that happened is that you're now a three-hole slut for the BNWO, and for your slutty daughter," she clarified.

"So it seems," I said.

"Oh, the sordid things I'm going to make you do," she said.

"Now I'm worried," I said.

"No worries. You'll love it," she said, and she slapped my ass.

"Well, that goes without saying," I said.

"But first, I want to fuck the shit out of you."

"I think Big Joe already did that," I smiled.

"Then I'm going to double penetrate you like a cheap slut, until you pass out from ecstasy," she smiled.

"You had me at double penetrate," I smiled. As Big Joe left, Lylee took my hand and led me into the house for even more wild, wicked, taboo sex.

And as she led me to my bedroom to double penetrate me on my marital bed, I smiled, realizing I was finally spending some quality time with my daughter.

Was it a little unorthodox?

Sure.

Was it inappropriate?

I think that's in the eye of the beholder.

According to my eye, as I removed my dress and bra while my naked daughter went to fetch her double dick, it was quality mother and daughter bonding... as we connected on an activity we shared a mutual fascination with.

When she returned, I got onto the bed on all fours, and she climbed up behind me with the strap-on double dick already attached to her tight young body, and she asked, "Ready to become my submissive Mommy-pet?"

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, employing the word to demonstrate I understood the new hierarchy that had been established during this wild day.

"Good Mommy slut," she said, as she grasped my hips with both hands, and slid both dicks into both of my holes, and began performing the work of two men.

"Oh fuck, Mistress," I moaned, as I began my life as my daughter's submissive, pussy-eating, black-dick-and-strap-on-taking slut... and curious about what further mother and daughter adventures lay ahead for us.

The end