All Comments on 'Family Anal Play with BBC'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes8 months ago

Great! Five stars.

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymous8 months ago

Now I'm curious about Lylee's relationship with Mike...

stockingnutstockingnut8 months ago

Another 5 star story!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit8 months ago

What a beautiful mother and daughter relationship.

Loved it, can't wait until mom visits Little Joe's.

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman668 months ago

So hot love all your stories came three times reading it. Do you have any books so i can get full enjoyment? Would love to read since you make me cum so hard.

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

Missing the "cheating whore" tag. *

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved this story!! Hope to read many more BNWO stories with mom and daughter and friends. Maybe turn daddy/hubby into a cuckl!!!

AmandonAmandon8 months ago

Really hot. Nice change having daughter be Domme. Thanks Jasmine.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I didn't read so I won't score it, but I do have one question.

Are you capable of writing a story that isn't filled with black on white subjugation?

ncstxncstx8 months ago

Great story! I hope there is a chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You're the best. I never miss one of your submissions and they're all great

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

BNWO-give me a break.

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragon8 months ago

"Nothing brings a mother and daughter closer than sharing a big, black cock." - Silkstockingslover

Good story. The BNWO thing is the only embarrassing fly in the ointment. Even as a fantasy it's complete tosh.

burrito54burrito548 months ago

love to read more

ManoBlueManoBlue8 months ago

Joe should have been around the daughters or moms age. Do four black blood brothers who own a mom and daughter

Nutman99Nutman998 months ago

What a fucking amazing story. I would have enjoyed being there just watching.

mako64mmako64m8 months ago

good story, i wish you sometimes give more depth to the character.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OMG that was so fucking hot

HotWheels1HotWheels18 months ago

Is it just me, or does it seem as though two different people are writing on this account?

LordDeanLordDean8 months ago

What a great, nasty, erotic, arousing story. Thanks again for sharing your preverted thoughts.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen8 months ago

The end? Surely not, Jasmine! You've got me into such a state after reading this! Your beautifully kinky, filthy imagination has excelled itself once again. Mother and daughter incest is so hot. Add a BBC and a dominant younger woman, and I'm dripping like a leaky tap. So, no, please. Pretty please. Write chapter 2 as only you can. This one gets 5 stars, of course.

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

658. I’m not too sure why, but this story about lots of sex really didn’t run ny motor. Perhaps because it featured big black dick, but very little emotion and no apparent love between mother and daughter. Also, no particular reason for the daughter and cockster to get together. If the daughter was so sexually active, I’d rather see her activity there and have the mother be introduced to the sexual activities that way. You could leave out the black cock on that rather nothing black guy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I see Jasmine is on her "it's okay, I have black friends in Canada" shit again

BerryTangerineBerryTangerine8 months ago

More BBC stories! You have so many that could use another installment also! Like the Black Dominance series or Summer of Black Cock! Don't abandon your BBC fans!

BbcAddict123BbcAddict1238 months ago

Great BBC story! Would love for you to finish your other BBC stories but I'm thankful for the new ones we're getting thank you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Maybe the daughter knew the husband wasn't coming because she had already gotten him to submit to the bbc and this was the next step. That would be a great story to read

astbsrpastbsrp8 months ago

Greats A BNWO story after a long time

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Despite the fact that I don't share many of your signature kinks, I've always found your stories extremely arousing. The interacial fetish has never really appealed to me... until you started including the BNWO element. Now, I don't think I can enough. I could just edge for hours reading about your characters submitting to their new masters. Thank you for the pleasure.

borock44borock448 months ago

Super story.I hope it continues and there’s lots of mommy daughter stories to tell.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemme8 months ago

Your stories never cease to keep me hard. And this was no exception. Love the nasty talk as you and your daughter are overtaken by your sexual pleasure. Another great orgasm as this adventure "cums" to a close.

DannyXDannyX7 months ago

Great story, and I love the dirty talk between Mommy and daughter! One extremely minor correction: The Tushy video you reference (which is one I have always liked) had Samantha Rone and Cherie deVille, not Cherie Olson.

Thanks for the great work!

wrp1010wrp10107 months ago

Excellent story! One, I think, deserves continuation!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hottest story I've ever read. Please turn this into a series!

DreamsOfHopeDreamsOfHope4 months ago

Still pushing the bullshit BBC crap🤣. Good lord, your writing is fun, your descriptions of sexual encounters are great, but then you ruin it with the nutty BBC blather. Interracial is fine, it’s actually quite hot. I enjoy interracial sex even. With my pasty white skin I still seem to attract black women. But this weird cock size color fetish just gets odd. I get the big cock thing, that’s a typical sexual fetish, but the fact it had to be black is the thing that throws me for a loop. Or this idea that all black cocks are big. You’ve hopefully been out in the real world and know that it isn’t true. On average, cock size is about the same for all races. Keep up the incest thing, that’s got, but try to drop the BBC trope. It’s really old and getting used up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...