Family BBQ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,071 Followers

"I'm hesitating because as much I want this monster in me, fucking you will change things between us, my husband and.." She hesitated, deciding how much to tell him. "...and I have a girlfriend!"

"You're gay?"

"No! I guess I'm bisexual."

Ernie transferred one hand to her pussy and played with her clit, watching the emotions play across her face.

"Then climb aboard! I'm the male half of your bisexuality!"

Alexa rose to her knees, positioned Ernie's tool at her entrance, and slowly let herself down. Her eyes widened as Ernie's cock entered her. His acorn head split her labia and pushed into her inner sanctum.

"Oh my God! You're so big!"

Alexa paused, rotating her hips to open herself up. She felt pain with just his cockhead in her vagina. As she eased down, Ernie filled her as she had never been filled before. Her mouth opened in a gasp of pain and pleasure.

"You like my dick, Cuz? Does it make you feel good?"

Alexa supported herself with her hands on Ernie's chest as her body undulated, driving his dick as deep as it would go. She had a few cocks in her life; Ernie's was a thoroughbred.

"Where have you been all of my life," Alexa gasped, driving her hips down, burying Ernies's cock deep in her honey hole?

Ernie placed his palms down on the table, using them for leverage, as he thrust into Alexa.

"You're so fucking tight!"

"You're just so fucking big! No man has filled me as you do! I love how you feel in me!"

"I love the way your cunt caresses my dick! It's like you're giving me a handjob with your pussy!"

"Practice! Practice," Alexa wheezed, rising and squatting on his cock for more depth and leverage!

Ernie smacked her ass with one hand, then the other, creating a staccato sound of flesh on flesh.

"Bitch, you fuck like a porn star!"

Ernie's Physics professor introduced him to nasty talk during sex. She loved being called a slut and a whore. Ernie found that many of the coeds he fucked were into dirty talk.

"Mmm! Now those are words I haven't heard in years! Talk dirty to me!"

"You pussy loving skank! Fuck me like you mean it!"

He continued walloping her ass, watching her grimace in pain and pleasure. Her pussy was so wet it foamed around his cock.

Alexa redoubled her efforts, slamming her hips down and driving her cousin's cock deep into her pussy.

"I'm going to cum," Alexa gasped, "Cum with me!"

Ernie clenched his teeth fucking his cousin hard.

"I know it's kind of late to ask this but are you on birth control?"

Alexa's eyes widened. She wasn't. She used a diaphragm since she and her husband fucked so irregularly.

"Don't cum in me! Don't cum in me! Oh, fuck!"

Her warning was like the old king in ancient times, commanding the sea not to make waves. It didn't stop the sea, and it was too late to stop their orgasms. Her warning was lost in their howls of pleasure as they came together. They thrust against each other, reveling in that rarity of sex, simultaneous orgasm.

Alexa collapsed on Ernie's chest, gasping for air, her heart pounding. Ernie wrapped his arms around her, holding her close as they slowly came down. They realized they just had something more than a casual fuck. There was a physical AND an emotional bond.

When her cell phone rang, they were grinding against each other, enjoying the afterglow with Ernie's cock still hard and Alexa's pussy spasming.

"Shit," she exclaimed, "who the fuck is that?"

Ernie nodded toward the deluge outside the pavilion. "Probably my mother telling us to pack everything up and come home!"

Alexa fumbled in her purse, found her cell phone, and answered it while sitting on Ernie's cock.

"Hi, Auntie!"

She listened, nodding as Ernie's mother said what they expected; it was raining too hard, and she was going to have the family reunion at her house.

"Where's Ernie," she asked?

"Umm! Right here, auntie!" Alexa handed her phone to Ernie.

"Hi, mom!"

Devilishly, Alexa began rotating her hips with Ernie''s cock still inside her. She wanted him to moan while talking to his mother. He realized the game she was playing and resisted moaning. Instead, he grabbed her nipple and twisted it.

"OUCH!" Alexa pulled his hand away and rubbed her sore nipple.

"What was that," Ernie's mother said.

"Uh...Alexa stubbed her toe," he lied.

"Well, you guys, be careful and hurry with the picnic stuff. I have to find someplace to put all of these people! Tell Alexa her husband is in her old room sleeping. I think he has been over-served," she said archly.

"Okay, momma! We'll be a little bit. We have to reload the SUV."

Alexa rose; Ernie's cock slipped out of her pussy followed by a torrent of cum. It dribbled over his cock and belly.

"Jesus Christ! How much do you cum?"

"A lot, I've been told!"

"I have to find something to clean up with, else I'll leak all over my leather seats."

"I've got a better idea," Ernie said, grasping her ass and pulling her over his face.

"What are you doing?"

Guided by Ernie's hands on her butt, she walked forward until her pussy was above her cousin's mouth. She gasped when he pulled her down and began sucking and licking his cum from her honey hole.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed.

Alexa had many sexual experiences, but this was a first. No one had ever eaten their cum from her pussy!

"YUMMY!" Ernie pushed her up, smacking his lips. "Tasty!"

"For the record, that was a first! No one has ever licked me clean! There are two problems, though."

Alexa sat next to her cousin and looked around for her clothes.

"What problem is that?"

"I'm still wet from you licking me, and second, I want more!"

"Next time," Ernie said, reaching for his clothes, "after you leave your husband."

"Oh really," Alexa said, cocking an eyebrow at Ernie.

"Yeah, and I want to meet your girlfriend!"

Alex kissed her cousin passionately, realizing he was right and her life was about to change for the better.

###

Schaka
Schaka
3,071 Followers
12