Family Bonding Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and son continue fucking and father joins them.
4.8k words
4.57
22k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mother-son pair offered a picturesque view. Their bodies tangled up in each other, his cock buried to the hilt in the most intimate part of her, their tongues in each other's mouth, and their bodies glistening with sweat.

At that moment, I noticed Vincent started to rub her clit gently with his thumb while supporting himself with his right arm. He began his thrusting slowly, earning sweet moans from his mother, the moans that he was never supposed to hear.

I knew her voice had a bewitching effect. The more he heard her entrancing soft moans, the more he became determined to hear them more. Hence his acts started to become more passionate. It was as if his whole existence depended on the purpose of pleasuring her.

Vincent picked up his speed after a while and started to literally fuck her with fast thrusts. He fucked her, rubbed her clit, fondled her breasts, and kissed her lips and face. He was stimulating her on several fronts.

He fucked her. He kissed her. He groped her. But at the same time, he made love to her. He was like a man enchanted by a succubus. He made sure no spot was left untouched by him.

They continued to drown in the pleasure. Kissing, panting, and slapping sounds caused by their colliding nether regions filled the room. My rock-hard cock was screaming for attention but I just rubbed it slowly. I wasn't gonna waste my seed on the floor. I was waiting for my chance to join them and I was sure they would invite me after they satisfied themselves a little.

"So good. So good. So... g-good." Emma repeated subconsciously between their kisses. "P-please, honey. Please don't stop. F-faster. Make me cum. Show... show your mother how much of a man you are." She didn't forget to fuel him more even in her fuck-headed state.

Hearing the words spilled from her mouth, Vincent went even higher with his pace. He was thrusting with an incredible speed. He sank his teeth into her left shoulder.

The sounds Emma made weren't considered moans at this point. She was practically screaming while writhing under him and digging her nails into his body. So it didn't take long for her to reach her second relief of the night.

She began to convulse uncontrollably. Vincent held her in place while slowing his movement but keeping his work of fondling and kissing her to heighten her pleasure.

He continued to shower her with love acts until her orgasm subsided. He gave her a few minutes to recover. Eventually, he pulled out of her. His dick was shining with her juices.

"No time to rest, dear mom. You will feel properly fucked after I'm done with you." Emma looked up at him, anticipation clear in her eyes and wondering what he would do next. He ordered. "Turn around on your knees and hands." He wanted her in doggy.

His commanding tone seemed to awaken her senses again. She obeyed with slow movements and took her position. Not wasting another second, Vincent entered her to the hilt with great force.

Emma screamed while clutching the sheets. Vincent didn't stop there. He raised his right hand in the air and I smiled, knowing what was coming. His hand came down with medium strength and spanked her right buttock.

Emma shrieked in pain. "W-what are you doing?!"

"Why?" Vincent questioned. "Don't you like it?"

She hesitated, prompting another spank at the same spot but with a lighter force. She let out a sound between a moan and a scream. "Answer me, slut. I can feel your lewd pussy clamping on my dick.,

Vincent raised his left hand this time. Feeling another hit was about to come, Emma answered meekly. "Y-yes, I like it."

However, this didn't make him stop. He gave a spank to her left cheek this time. "What a good and obedient mom-slut." He praised. "And how do you like your son's big dick buried inside your slutty hole in this position?"

She was quick between her panting this time. "I-I love it."

"Good girl." Vincent gently rubbed her ass where he left his handprints. "If you be honest with me about your desires, I will bring you to intense heights you have never even imagined before." He promised and started his movement again, diving in and out of her.

He brought his left hand to her left breast and grabbed it roughly to use it as leverage. His other hand went to her head and wrapped her hair around it. He pulled her hair back.

"Ahhh!" Emma whimpered but didn't protest. Her scream-like moans filled the room once again, arousing both of us further.

Vincent continued his dirty talk. "How about this, my slutty mom? Do you like being used like a whore by your own son?"

Another sound of a spank was heard to have her attention when she didn't answer. "I love it!" Emma shouted.

"I didn't know my mother was this lecherous." He commented, pleased by her answer. "I don't know if I should be angry, or glad that I'm the one fucking you."

"I can't help it. You have a slutty mother. I love your hard cock. You give mommy so much pleasure." Emma gave in to his dirty talk. Well, it wasn't a lie anyway.

"And I will be sure to satisfy you with my hard cock." Vincent replied and gave her another spank as if punishing her for being so lewd. He kept his fucking high, his large balls slapping against her clit.

He gave her slight spanks every once in a while and earned arousing sounds from his mother's mouth. He was still holding her hair and pulling it roughly, causing her body to arch back.

"Be ready, Mom. Your son will fuck you every day. The time you spend with a dick will be much more than you spend without it. I will give it to you at every opportunity." He promised.

His thrusting speed increased to an incredible degree again. Her pussy’s squelching sounds reached my ears, causing me to almost lose my control. I was barely holding myself from joining them or spilling my seed all over the floor.

I was proven wrong once more. I thought this was going to be just a normal fuck, but my son was brutally fucking his mother right in front of his dad as if she was just another whore in the present to get his dick wet and he would do the same thing to any other girl. I could only imagine how he felt at this moment.

Their sweat-covered bodies melted into each other. Vincent was showing no mercy to her. I could see that treating his mother this way was driving him mad. He was only trying to spill his seed.

I watched his long and glistening dick coming into view only to be buried into her pussy again. He fucked her for almost half an hour in this position. Emma became a fuckdoll at some point. Her body was his toy for whatever he wanted to use it. I didn't even know if she was awake.

After a long fucking session, Vincent finally declared. "I'm close."

Hearing him, and surprising me because I thought she was not there with us, Emma brought her right arm over her head and wrapped it around Vincent's neck. She pulled his head to give him a side kiss.

A few seconds of kissing later, she broke the kiss and brought her mouth to his ear. "Will you give your seed to your mom, honey?"

Vincent stiffened and his thrusts slowed down for a moment. It was understandable due to the idea of cumming inside of his mother. Well, I'm sure that was what he wanted to do since the beginning. But Emma's next words caught him off-guard.

"W-will you give your mom a c-child, hmm? Will you put a b-baby in your mother's womb? The same womb where y-you came to life." Emma kept fueling him with her most enchanting voice.

Vincent was trance for a while. I bet he was wondering if she was serious or if it was just dirty talk. So he asked while he continued his slow thrusts, "Do you want me to do that? Do you want me to give you a baby?"

Emma moaned before giving her answer. "W-why not? I have been wanting a grandchild but it seemed like y-you weren't going to give me one any time s-soon." She said between her moans. She took his face in her hands and looked him in the eyes. "So I thought... I thought why I shouldn't be the one who give birth to my grandchild. So hurry up and fuck your m-mother until you empty your balls into my womb."

Not waiting anymore, Vincent turned her on her back again with a swift move without pulling out his dick. He started to mercilessly fuck her again, picking up his pace with every passing second.

He leaned in to kiss her again. "Yes, just like that. Give your mother what she wants." Emma encouraged him before welcoming his tongue into her mouth.

Emma experienced her next orgasm before long. She clutched his hair. "Ahhh, yes!" She managed to exclaim in the little intervals of their mouths devouring each other.

Vincent kept stabbing her with his rod with great intensity. He began to grunt two minutes later. I understood that he was so close to flooding her mother's cunt with his thick sperm.

And it happened. With a final deep thrust, Vincent buried his length to the hilt inside her pussy and he began pumping hot semen into her womb with a loud grunt.

I could almost see her balls tighten with the effect of his orgasm. Emma kept rubbing his hair and back in a loving manner. "Yes, sweetie. Give it to me. All of it. I'm so proud of you. You make your mom happy."

'Holy shit!' I shouted in my mind. That was so hot. Her motherly affection while he poured the contents of his balls into her was beyond sexy.

Vincent was out of breath during this whole time. He cummed and cummed. Even if it was his second orgasm, it seemed like it took forever to drain his balls. He finally finished and collapsed on Emma. She let him catch his breath.

After a minute, he raised his body and lay down on the bed to her right. Emma snuggled up to his chest and he wrapped his arm around her. My wife and son were cuddling after their intense sex right in front of me.

"I don't know how I'm supposed to enjoy sex with other people after this." He confessed. "I know I said I will fuck you every day but we didn't exactly talk about if this a one-time thing or not. It was just spur of the moment." It seemed like the logic kicked in after the lust fade away.

Emma gave his chest an assuring kiss. "Don't worry. It wasn't a one-time thing. Well, if you don't want it to be of course." She told him. "I know it's pointless to get shy at this point. So I will be honest. Your father and I, we are two people with a very intense sexual need. Trust me. I will be ready whenever you want to fuck your slutty mom." She gave him a wink.

She continued. "But I don't want you to abandon your lifestyle just for me, honey. I'm your mother before anything else. So be sure to think about this seriously. I'm an old woman compared to you, and we will need to stop this eventually."

Vincent smiled. "Mom, I'm already sure about this. I have been thinking about the ups and downs of this for years."

"I just don't want you to have regrets, sweetie." Emma confessed.

"I would never regret this. I'm your son. So even if we stop doing that, our bond would never be broken." He assured her.

Then, he seemed to remember something. "You weren't serious about the baby, right?"

Emma smiled. "No, I wasn't. It was safe. This is a serious thing that requires a long consideration and planning. I would never allow it to happen because of a sudden impulse."

Vincent seemed a little shocked, and... intrigued. "So are you saying it's on the table?!"

"Maybe." Emma gave him a mischievous look. "Don't worry about that right now. Focus on the moment."

They shared a passionate kiss after that. Then, Emma's gaze fell on me. She whispered something in his ear and he looked at me. He gave her a small nod.

"Dad, your wife doesn't want you to feel left out. Well, I don't either. So you can join us if you want." My son invited me to my own bed where she brutally fucked his mother and my wife minutes ago.

"Come, honey. You must be in pain with your balls still full." Emma said to me. "Don't think I didn't notice that you abstained from cumming."

I was more than eager to oblige. I got up from my seat and walked to them. It was just a few steps but they watched me to get closer. Emma wasn't wrong. I was dying to get some relief. My dick was standing proudly and pointing right toward them.

I stood beside the bed before laying Emma's other side, trapping her between the two most important men in her life.

I don't know how you pictured me in your minds until now, but I'm not a fat and bald man who enjoys getting her wife fucked by other men. In fact, Vincent and I are not much different when it comes to the body type.

My build is similar to Vincent's. Our height is almost the same. Of course, he has an advantage because of his youth. However, I am not a pudgy man. And I always kept my wife satisfied.

Back to the moment, Emma was between us. I immediately captured her lips with fervor, as if I was marking my territory. It was such a strange feeling. I didn't know what to feel. Yes, I was jealous. But the fact it was my son who fucked my wife complicated things. There was a part of me that didn't think I didn't have to be jealous, but the other possessive part didn't agree.

I bit her lips, almost causing them to bleed. I broke the kiss and told her, "I have never been this turned on my entire life, honey. I'm about to explode."

Emma grabbed my dick, which was also similar to Vincent's, and stroked it a little. I groaned in pleasure. "Tell me, love. What do you want me to do?" She gave the control to me.

I pondered for a few seconds. "How about you work on Vincent's dick with your mouth while I take you from behind? I'm sure he is not done with you. Right, Vincent?"

He looked at me. "Of course not, Dad. I would be an idiot if I was."

"Okay, Get in between his legs, Emma. Your face looking at him and your ass looking at the door."

"Come on, Mom, This was just an appetizer until now. I'm still hungry." He smirked at her.

Even at this point, Emma seemed shy. Well, getting instructions from her husband and son to move into position only to get fucked hard can do that to a woman like her. She was still conflicted between her lustful and demure sides.

But she complied without a word. Getting in position, she immediately began her work. She grabbed and stroked her son's half-erect dick. A moment later, she took his balls into her mouth and gently sucked on them.

Vincent quickly reacted to her touch. He brought his right hand to her head and guided her. Seeing my wife's mouth working on a dick that wasn't mine up close, I didn't wait any longer.

I took my position behind her and looked at her used body. The marks from all their rough activities were clearly visible. The handprints on her ass and the hickeys he left all over her body only brought me to the edge more.

I grabbed her hips and directed my dick to her pussy entrance. Then, I buried myself into her to the hilt without warning. Emma gasped while she still had Vincent in her mouth.

'When did this cock-hungry bitch of a wife switch from his balls to the dick?'

I relished the feeling of her freshly-fucked pussy gripping my length. I could feel Vincent's still warm fluids sticking to my dick. Surprisingly, I didn't feel disgusted. I can't blame him for wanting to impregnate this amazing woman. It was just basic instinct and I would have done the same thing if I was in his shoes. Well, I was kind of in his shoes.

Not being able to wait any longer, I began my thrusts. Sloppy sounds from my fucking and her sucking mixed with my grunts and her moans filled the room. I was in great pleasure. I fucked her like a madman, probably competing subconsciously with Vincent's fucking she received a few minutes ago.

My eyes met with Vincent's for a moment. He smiled at me while having her mother service him with her mouth. I could see he felt my thrusts through her mouth.

Suddenly, my jealousy and slight anger came back. I tightened my hold on her hips and increased my speed. The spanks she received from Vincent and the sounds she made rang in my ears. I gritted my teeth and raised my right hand.

At that moment, Vincent gave me a nod. 'That bastard,' I thought.

But I still brought down my hand to her buttock with a hard slap. Emma gave the reaction I wanted. Her whimper with a cock in her mouth only encouraged me more. I spanked her a second time. Then switched to the other buttock.

This continued for a few minutes. Rough fucking and slight spanks. I felt her soggy pussy clenching around my dick, indicating her imminent orgasm. That bitch was enjoying this way too much.

I gave her another hard spank. "You slutty bitch. You are enjoying this, aren't you? Having your husband fuck you hard and your son's dick in your throat?"

"Mmm." Emma only let out a moan. Her body trembled soon and she came while having a dick in her pussy and her mouth at the same time. Her bobbing movements on Vincent's dick stopped due to her orgasm.

But Vincent wasn't happy about it. "Who told you to stop, bitch?" He grabbed her head with his both hands and started to fuck her face.

The whore-like treatment Emma received from us aroused me more. I grabbed her jiggling tits roughly with both hands. Using them as leverage, I increased my pace even more.

Emma was truly just a toy at this moment. She just let us release our frustrations. Vincent buried himself in her mouth almost to the hilt. Her occasional gagging sounds were another turn-on for us.

My orgasm was approaching. I felt my balls tightening and my seed churning in them. Then, not long after, I gave her a few of my long thrusts and buried myself into her with one final thrust. I growled and felt my seed pumping into her womb.

It was an intense feeling. The situation only added to it. I emptied my balls into her for almost a minute, all while Vincent was still fucking her face at high speed. I collapsed to the side when my pumping was over. I lay down to recover and catch my breath while seeing her head bobbing in my peripheral vision.

I don't know how long Vincent fucked her mouth like it was a pussy, but at one point Emma brought her hand to massage his balls as if wanting him to cum sooner.

Finally, Vincent's movement quickened. His hold on her hair tightened. However, just as he was about to come down her throat a second time, he pulled out and made her lie down on her back.

Vincent brought his dick to her face and began to stroke it himself. His intention was clear. Even in her properly fucked state, Emma managed to massage his balls again. Vincent grunted and white slimy fluid began to flow out from his dick on Emma's face.

The amount was surprising if you consider that was his third orgasm. He really painted her face like he said. His sperm trickled down from her chin to her neck. Even her beautiful hair got some.

"You look amazing with my cum all over your face. The face everyone knows as innocent and loving. What would they think if they see you now, you slut?" Vincent said.

"I don't care." Emma managed to say with her eyes closed. She was seemingly exhausted.

Vincent smirked. "Of course, you don't." Then, he collapsed to her other side.

We lay there I don't know how long. The only sound heard was our breaths. Three sexually satisfied people basked in the post-orgasm tranquility. Though I wasn't sure about the 'satisfied' part. I came only once after all. And I was sure they wanted to continue as well if it wasn't for their exhaustion and slight pain.

After what seemed like fifteen minutes, Vincent stated. "You drained me, woman. My balls are aching."

"Mmm." Emma only answered with a low hum. She was dozing off, but she needed to be cleaned.

"Vincent, change the sheets. There are clean ones." I pointed to the bedroom closet. "I need to clean her."

"Okay, Dad." Vincent obliged. I was happy and proud that he didn't have any funny ideas about relationship dynamics. We were his parents. And I wouldn't initiate this whole thing if I didn't think he was mature enough. Our son was smart and logical.

12