Family Bonding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted Emma from the bed into my arms. She shifted and opened her eyes a little. "What happened?" She asked in her sleepy voice.

"I need to clean you. So bear with me a little, hmm?" I told her and she nodded.

I took her to our ensuite bathroom. I turned on the faucet after putting her in the bathtub. I washed her body. But it didn't take long for my arousal to return. Seeing her hickey and cum-covered body made my dick extremely hard.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, Emma saw that. She sighed apologetically. "Honey, I'm so tired. My jaw hurts a little. But I can finish you with my hands if you want."

I remembered the rough face-fucking Vincent enforced on her face and my arousal went to a whole new level. I would be an idiot if I said no to this. I needed to empty my balls somehow. And her hands were better than my hands for that job.

I leaned down and gave her a kiss. Then I stood up. My dick was right in front of her face, standing proudly. She grabbed the base with her wet hands and immediately began to stroke it at a steady pace.

The sensation shot through my body the moment her hands started to work on my length. I wanted to do everything Vincent did to her but I was desperate to release my seed.

Emma increased her speed, wanting to get it over with. But she was aware it would take a little longer time with just her hands. It was my second time. So after two minutes of rubbing it up and down, Emma kissed the sensitive area under the head.

I shivered from the pleasure. Then, she took my head in her mouth and began sucking. She constantly flicked her tongue around my glans. I kept thinking about the brutal fucking the mother-son pair performed in front of me, and I watched her hands stroking and her mouth sucking all while she maintained eye contact.

Her hand's up and down movement sped up. Her suction became stronger. Her slight moans indicated her enjoyment. This woman was really cock-hungry. She loved giving pleasure as much as receiving.

My orgasm was approaching. I knew she also loved the taste of sperm. So grabbed her head with both hands. "It's about to come."

A minute later, my balls began pumping the seed. I quickly shoved my dick halfway into her mouth and exploded right down her throat. "Swallow it all, honey."

She kept stroking and sucking me dry while I poured all of the substance my balls contained. She gladly gulped down to the last drop.

Eventually, my euphoria subsided and I pulled out my dick. She caught the little drop escaping from the corner of her lips and slipped it into her mouth again. "There. Now I really need to rest, honey."

A few minutes later, we finished cleaning and drying up in the bathroom. We entered the bedroom again. Vincent was lying on the bed and staring nowhere in deep thought. We joined him by lying down right next to him. Emma was in the middle again.

"What are you thinking so hard, baby?" Emma asked him.

Vincent's face turned to her. "Nothing. Just our family dynamics and what would happen in the future."

Emma smiled at him, bringing her hand to rub his cheek. "Don't think about anything right now. Let's just sleep. We will have plenty of time to think and talk later." She gave him a kiss on the lips at the end.

"Your mother is right. Let's just rest for now. And don't worry. Whatever happens, we are family. The important word here is family." I assured him.

Vincent nodded. So we three 'degenerate' people lay down on the bed together, father and son embracing the mother from each side. Before not long, we dozed off to a peaceful sleep.

When I woke up in the morning, I heard water running in the bathroom. After I collected myself a little, I got up from the bed and moved toward the bathroom door. I opened the door and the scene I witnessed didn't really surprise me.

Vincent was standing and leaning against the wall. On the other hand, Emma was on her knees in front of him. She was sucking his dick with great attention.

Vincent was the first one to notice me. "Good morning, Dad."

Hearing Vincent address me, Emma finally released his cock from her mouth with a pop and looked at me. She smiled at me while stroking his dick. "Good morning, honey."

"Morning. I see you didn't waste any time." I pointed out.

"Well, believe me or not but surprisingly, it was your slutty wife who wanted to suck my dick. It seems she became addicted to the taste of my cum." Vincent stated.

"I know. This woman is addicted to hard dicks and warm cum." I confirmed. "So, I hope you have room for one more dick, baby."

"You are right. I love your dicks. So the more the merrier." Emma beckoned me.

I was already naked. My dick was already standing up. So I went and stood beside Vincent. Emma immediately got a hold of my dick and locked her lips on my balls. She knew I loved feeling my balls being sucked. She stroked my dick with her right hand and her tongue danced around my balls while she rubbed Vincent's cock with her left hand.

A minute later, she finally took my dick into her mouth. She began to bob her head back and forth. I felt her tongue's soft texture sliding along my length. Half a minute later, she switched to Vincent and performed the same thing on him.

She continued to switch between Vincent 's and my cock. We all knew her jaw was sore, but her hunger for hard dick surpassed it. She wouldn't be satisfied until we both spilled our seed into her stomach or on her face.

A few minutes later, while Vincent's was dick in her throat, he grabbed her head and completely buried himself into her mouth. He grunted, his balls starting to send its content directly to her stomach. She massaged his balls with her delicate hand to highten his orgasm.

After givingher the first batch, he released her head and pulled out. While sperm still dripping down her chin, she quickly took mine. She increased her speed. Her both hands were on me, one rubbing my balls and the other stroking my length while sucked me forcefully.

It wasn't long before I did the same thing. I grabbed her head and plunged myself to the hilt. My balls collided with her chin. I filled her stomach to the brim, my seed mixing with Vincent's. Then I pulled out.

She grabbed Vincent's dick and guided him to brought us together. Our dicks touched. She licked and kissed them as if they were her lovers. Well, they kind of were, I guess.

We cleaned ourselves and got out. Our daughter, Lucy, was about to come home. So we returned to our normal life for now.

12