All Comments on 'Family Bonds at Nude Beach Ch. 01'

by venchier

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ManoBlueManoBluealmost 5 years ago
What

Man gone this is ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"Interracial cuckold story along with father/daughter incest. If this ain't your cup of tea, please don't drink it!"

Putting a warning like that IN the story is useless. That's like placing a "Do Not Enter" sign where it can only be read after someone has already entered the area.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

Mom and daughter need to meet Dom and get fucked by his black dick. Dad first needs to take his daughter's pussy. Dad can watch both cunts being filled with black cum and then clean both pussies

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
I have to agree...

... with Manoblue. IR and cucking is ok for those with that bent. But this storyline just doesn't make sense to me. Keep writing though; practice, practice, practice.

RickOSheaRickOSheaalmost 5 years ago
Mishmash

If the family is bonding at a beach, shouldn't they have actually gotten to the beach? Shouldn't they have bonded? What is the compulsion to go interracial in a story about incest? The last line of the story (chapter?) tells me you don't know the answers.

ShadowfallmailShadowfallmailalmost 5 years ago
I liked it but

The way you write... I would have rather let the story tell me what was going to happen then the daughter just flat out stating what was going to happen to the mom. I liked it but i'm more curious about part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Big deck fetishists don't know anatomy

The g spot is only like 3 inches deep

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please get an editor

I couldn't get past the second paragraph. If English isn't your first language, I understand. Just please get an English speaking editor. Too many mistakes in grammar and spelling. Great concept, though. Just bad execution.

terricdterricdalmost 4 years ago

Like it so far. Wish I was dad.

More please.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

The divorce will result in the mother being left penniless on the street and the daughter having to go on living without her father! The laws in Ohio are that simple!

KiwihunterKiwihunter11 months ago

Brilliant. I love the parody and the piss taking of the racist BBC fanatics. The ridiculousness of 14" cocks show your sense of humour sticking it to these idiots. Anyone who believes this is serious needs their head read.

5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous