Family Bonds at Nude Beach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Most, most interesting, Where did you learn all this, they certainly didn't teach you this in school." Gwen laughed.

"Well Jenny did most of the research so I have her to thank."

"So how are we going to contact Dom?" Gwen asked, thinking his parents must have been fortune tellers to name him that.

"Leave that all up to me. The only thing I want you to do is support me when the time comes and I bring up the idea of all of us going to Haulover Beach. By the way isn't daddy due to go down to Miami on business in a couple of weeks?"

"I believe he is."

"That's perfect mom, just perfect, I'll start making some contacts that Jenny clued me in on tonight. I love you mom."

"I love you too sweetheart, and thank you so much coming up with such a creative outside-the-box win-win-win solution which will make our household happy again," Gwen said seeing a bright light at the end of her dark marriage tunnel.

"Thanks mom, but the real fun is going to be happening 'inside-our-boxes' - lol."

Favorable comments will speed Ch. #2 development.

12