Family Bonds at Nude Beach Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venchier
venchier
175 Followers

"He doesn't suspect a thing. On Friday were going to the ZBR bar to black cock tease him a little bit, making him receptive towards being cuckolded by you." Gwen said.

"Good plan, make sure he gets a good view of a black guy kissing both of you and groping your goodies. Be sure to take him in to the glory hole unisex bathroom at midnight for a sight you'll all never forget. So have either of you ever had sex with a black man before?"

''No," both answered.

"Have either of you ever dated a black man'?

"No," both answered.

"Have either of you ever kissed, or touched a black man, other than shaking hands,"

"No," both answered.

"Well I'm honored to be the first," Dom said, doing everything he could to make the Snow Whites comfortable about being with a black man. "Anything you'd like to ask me?"

"We've seen pictures of your beautiful black cock hanging down, how big is it when hard?" Gwen asked, flushing in the face as she did.

"Eleven inches hanging, and a foot when erect. Two inches thick, with a mushroom head that hits all the right spots." Dom said, with a smile.

"My husbands dick is very tiny compared to yours, have you even had any trouble fitting it in another wife in my same situation?"

"Never, seems that white women's vaginas can automatically accommodate all but the most massive of black cocks. The pussy of white wives I've been with actually starts gapping open in anticipation after their hand feels my cock. I promise to go slow and use plenty of lube so you'll have no trouble at all."

"Good to know," Gwen said, feeling totally confident. "But what about Zoey?"

"What's up with Zoey?" Dom asked, "is she a virgin like Jenny?

"Yes, that won't be a problem?" Gwen asked, being the protective mother.

"Let me say, if memory serves me correctly, that Jenny orgasmed more on my cock than her mom. I'm assuming she gave you some pain pills to take before you go to the beach?" Dom asked Zoey.

"Sure did," Zoey replied, reaching into her purse and pulling out the pill bottle.

"Here are a couple of Ecstasy tabs, take them at the same time you do the pain pills. Do you know if your dad cums a lot?"

"Boy, does he ever," Zoey said.

"Great. It will help lube you up, together with the blood, your virgin pussy will turn into a slip-and-slide," Dom laughed.

"So cumming twice in such as short period of time won't be a challenge to you?" Gwen asked wanting to make sure Dom could solo perform and they wouldn't need reinforcements.

"Lordy no, this past week I cuckolded two brothers fucking and cumming in both their wive's pussies and buttholes in an hour and a half. I'm only thirty-two so my refactory period is less five minutes and then I'm good to go again."

"Do you think you could do our butts too?" Zoey asked, turning herself on by asking the question.

"From what I'm looking at I don't think that would be a problem at all. Be sure to put in a fair sized butt plug before you go to bed and then take it out before Haulover. It would also help if you'd have Greg fuck you both up the butt at least once before Saturday. Also be sure to have him to lick and suck your assholes clean, it will be a good learning experience for him.

"Great I think we're all set we'll see you at guard station #9 at noon," Gwen said, adding, "Talking money, what's your fee?"

"I don't charge a cent, but I do accept gratuities. Typically I get $2.5k a pop, so four pops is $10 k."

"My gosh, I hadn't budgeted that much," Gwen said, finding herself short of money at the checkout counter she reduced the number of items. "Maybe we could go with the vaginal sex only?"

"No mom, I want to do this right, and right is having my butt stuffed with Dom's black cock. After all, why did we go to all the trouble of having our butt-holes bleached?"

"Well you're both in luck." Dom laughed, thinking how cute Zoey's bleached butthole must look. "I'd be happy to waive all my gratitudes if you'd help me out on Saturday night."

"What do you want us to do?"

"I'm holding an IR cuckold charity fund raiser on Saturday night and I'd love to put you two up for auction. Whatever the amount totals on the bids for you will go to a charity of your choice."

"How many wives and daughters are being auctioned off?" Gwen asked.

"Ten, including both of you. The average bid comes in right around 10k, but I bet you'll both bring in close to $20k, showing yourselves off wearing some super-sluty lingerie."

"What would be expected of us?" Gwen asked.

"Use of all your holes and hands for three hours. It would be pretty much none stop with no more than five black guys taking turns. You'd both be expected to consent to spit-roasting."

"Spit-roasting?" Gwen asked, by the tone of her voice.

"Getting DP'ed or double-penetrated mom, one guy in our pussy and one in our butt."

"Would my dad have to clean us up after every pussy or butt cum shot?"

"Of course he will, it's his job and his joy. He'll be doing double duty with both of you. I'd estimate he'll be swallowing close to thirty loads. To keep him interested you'll have to cage him so he doesn't spontaneously cum and lose interest."

"Cage?" Gwen asked again.

"It's a tight fitting steel cage that usually points downward which prevents daddy from getting an erection and cumming." Zoe informed

"My lord," Gwen said, "If, and I mean if, we do this, can Greg pick the charity?"

"Sure, it's yours to give to him for the charity of his choice. Why don't you let me know what you've decided after we finish up at the beach."

"Perfect, we'll see you at noon on Saturday," Gwen said, noticing Dom's eyes exploring both her's and Zoey's bodies.

"I'm already looking forward to it," again, giving each a kiss on the hand. "Are you sure you two aren't sisters?" he laughed.

"No we're not, but I do have a sister whose having some marital issues, so if this all works out for us I might bring them down next year."

"If fucking you two wasn't incentive enough, now I have shot at your sister. I'm going to give you both the best black cock fucking any two white women have ever had the pleasure to receive." Dom said, meaning every word, vowing not to cum until Saturday building up a three day supply.

"Mom we need to shop for some lingerie if we're going to do the charity." Zoey said in an excited voice, "and then put in an hour in at the hotel gym making our butts rock hard for daddy. I hope they have simulation climbers or at least old stair masters."

"Please, don't forget to buy a cage. It's been my experience in the lifestyle that all IR cuckolds need cum control." Dom informed. "Have either of you ever witnessed Greg spontaneously cumming?"

"No," both replied.

"If you ever do it's the definitive sign that he needs to be caged, especially in a long cuckold session like a gang bang. Once a hubby cums, it's tough to get them to clean. That's why good cuck hubbies always cum last, whether they like it or not."

"Good to know," Gwen said, giving a small kiss on the lips to her very first black man.

-------------------

Gwen and Zoey spent the rest of Thursday shopping in an Adult Superstore lingerie department unsure on exactly the look they wanted to create which would attract the highest bids.

"I wish daddy was here to help us," Zoey said holding up a black dominatrix bustier.

"I really don't have any idea either, having had zero experience being a black cock slut," Gwen laughed, fixing a garter.

"I have an idea," Zoey said beaming at her epiphany, "Let's buy a bunch of different sets with different looks and give daddy a fashion show tonight he'll never forget. We can also practice different sexy moves and looks, to see what turns him on the most."

"Good idea, we'll also have him start taking pictures of us. From what i read cucks love to show off their wives and daughters nude and taking cock; you wouldn't mind him doing that, would you Zoe?"

"Not at all mom, it's part of the lifestyle. I'm sure dad will set up an internet page for both of us," Zoey laughed, striking a vogue pose holding a pretend dick poking the side out of her cheek with her tongue.

Coming back to the hotel room after a long day and dinner meeting, Greg was treated to Gwen greeting him at the door with a scotch on the rocks, his drink of choice.

"Thanks dreamboat, I need this. So what have you two been up to today?" he asked sitting on the couch loosing his tie and collar.

"We've been shopping all day and we want to put on a fashion show for you. We need to know which outfits and how we move that turns you on the most. We'd also like you to take pictures of us like we're Victoria Secret runway models."

"Sure of course, Greg said, the anticipation instantly giving him a second wind for the day, "But why?"

"That I can't tell you right now. You'll find out on Saturday after we're done at Haulover. Are you good with that?"

"Sure I am. What man doesn't like a bit of sexy mystery in his life? Can I take my dick out and stroke while I watch?"

"Of course you can silly, your dick is our judge. But you can't cum until the shows over," Gwen said, joining Zoey in the bedroom who was putting on her first outfit.

A couple of minutes later Zoey came out in a see-through pink fluffy lower seam baby-doll outfit ideal in vailing her puffy nipples with frilly pink panties showing off the smallest hint of pussy fur. Greg had still not seen nor touched his daughter's pussy and the anticipation was almost too much to bear. Completing the look, her hair was done in pony pig-tails and she was sucking a lolly pop, making her look years younger than eighteen.

Turning around with her index finger up besides her mouth, she asked, "Does daddy like?"

"Not only does daddy like, daddy's dick likes too," Pointing at his already rigid dick. "Let me get some pictures of you. It kills me I didn't get any pics of you giving me that first blowjob."

"There will be plenty more daddy, how about if mom and I give you one after the show and take some pics. You can also help us settle a little bet we made."

"Sure honey," Greg said, "I'd be happy to help out. Now bend over as far as you can and turn around and smile at me," Greg said, enjoying tremendously giving his daughter posing directions showing off her high ass panty covered butt crack.

Next up was Gwen in a quarter cup satin red bra that supported and showed off her tits perfectly. Wearing a matching satin red crotchless pair of panties exposing her exquisitely neat clit with a small tuff of bush from the bottom of her triangle. To accentuate her most fuckable clit, a red garter belt with black mesh hose and high heels did the job perfectly. Everything about the outfit screamed 'extremely confident slut'.

"How do I look?"

"I've never seen anything sexier, look at my dick it's oozing pre-cum with every beat of my heart."

"So you wouldn't be embarrassed showing me off?"

"Honey I'd be the happiest man in the world, showing you off to the world," Greg said, snapping pictures from every angle, thinking Gwen would look even sexier than Linda Johnson if he could only find a way for her to go black. "Gwen, sit on the couch and spread your legs wide I want some pictures of how beautiful your pussy looks inside."

"When you asked me about showing you off, did that mean I have your permission to show other men these pictures?" Greg asked, hoping upon hope Gwen would say yes.

"Funny you should ask, Zoey and I were talking about it today and we both decided if it would turn you on it would be okay with us. Now don't go posting these on lamp posts around town," Gwen laughed.

"I'll be discreet and post only password protected pictures to a chosen few," he said, not wanting to be caught like Clay Johnson.

"Good, in that case there won't be a need to distort our faces. Truth be told I think seeing pictures you post of us could be a real turn on, especially if there are nice comments from viewers," Gwen said, letting her hidden exhibitionism emerge.

"Trust me, you'll both get tons of nice comments, That I can promise you."

Both of them tried on two more outfits each sexy but not as sexy as the first. Zoey announced there was one more change, giving her dad a wink of the eye, telling him what they would be wearing last would be extra special.

After hearing ten minutes of giggling and laughing coming out of the bedroom, Zoey opened the door, saying, "Dad you need to close your eyes again and not open them until we tell you."

"I will, I promise," which he did.

Standing no more than a couple of feet from him, Gwen said, "Okay, you can open your eyes."

Greg in a blinding flash of pure erotica was struck both deaf and dumb. The vision of two sexual angels coming to take him home what he saw. There truly is a God he thought, never imagining his eyes could behold such sexual imagery.

Gwen and Zoe were standing before him in marital lingerie only a God could create. A pure white bustier cupped the lower half of both their breasts but left them completely exposed. On the lower half each wore a white lace garter attached to smooth silk white nylons with both their precision cut love triangles completely exposed. Greg was looking eye level at his daughters auburn love bush for the very first time. To top if off (as it would need topping) both had a gossamer mini-veil covering their faces.

"Greg, Greg, are you okay," Gwen asked while shaking him, thinking his catatonic state might be a prelude to him dying.

"I'm fine, I think," Greg weakly responded having come back from 'seeing the light'.

"I told you I think we might kill him," Zoey said in all seriousness.

"He'll be fine," Gwen assured her daughter, "We only caught him off guard a little," actually laughing to herself that they had such an impact on him. "Get him a scotch and he'll be fine," she instructed Zoey.

After taking a couple of sips, Greg looked up saying, "I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. No moral man deserves two heavenly angels like you."

"I take it you like our little triangles," Zoey said teasingly.

"I'm completely at a loss for words on how incredible they both look."

"Would you like to see what I've been saving for you daddy?" Zoey said, sitting on a chair spreading her legs wide apart showing off her virgin hymen. "I've only used super slim tampons so I wouldn't break it."

"You should feel very honored Greg, not many daughters love their dad as much as Zoey loves you." Gwen said, taking her fingers and gently spreading apart her daughters pussy lips so he could have a perfect view of their daughter's maidenhead membrane.

"I am, to say the least. Words fail me telling you how much I love you both," he said taking four or five pictures of his daughters ripe cherry.

"Mom, let's show him our buttholes." Zoey said, standing up turning around along with her mom. Bending over they spread their butt cheeks showing off two tight puckered bleached buttholes any man in the universe would give his left nut to fuck.

"Do you think you could fuck and cum in both our butts tonight?" Gwen asked, with Greg thinking that was the easiest question a wife ever asked a husband.

"Sure, whatever makes you both happy," Greg said, trying to play it as cool as he could.

"Before we do that, there's a little issue that come up between Zoey and myself that I'd like for you to settle," Gwen said in a tone that told Greg he might be in a little trouble.

"I'll do what I can."

"Well Zoe let it slip that you said she gave you the best blowjob you ever had on the plane. Is that correct?"

"I might have," Greg said, thinking a half truth was certainly better than the whole truth.

"Well, I don't think that's fair, I want a contest on a level playing field," Gwen teasingly demanded.

"I'm game, what are you suggesting."

"A double-blind contest with you being blindfolded. Zoey and I will flip a coin, the winner can either have the first or the last two minutes sucking on you. You'll have no idea who won the flip or whose sucking your dick. After four minutes it up you have to decided which two minutes felt better."

"I take it I can't cum?"

"No you most certainly can't. Your cum goes one place and one place only tonight and that's in our assholes. Is that understood," Gwen said surprisingly sternly.

Greg at that moment realized Gwen was dominating him sexually, telling him when and where he could cum. Some men might take offense at this, but not Greg. Replying to her he wanted to say 'Yes Mistress,' but Yes Dear, is what came out.

"Good, now put the blindfold on. Zoey I'm going to flip the coin and you call it."

Spread eagle on the couch one of the two took his dick in their hand and began to lovingly suck his cock. Greg thought he had it figured out thinking that Zoey would give him better head, and then he'd pick Gwen... like any good hubby would do.

After one minute he figured out Zoey must be between his legs given the enthusiasm who ever was sucking his cock was showing. Every now and then he'd hear the click of the camera shutter immortalizing the moments.

After the two minutes was up another pair of lips took over doing just as good, if not better, sucking his cock. Greg was now confused not having a clue if his wife was the first or second. Again he heard the shutter clicking with a time stamp going on each picture. Who's on first? I don't know, is on second.

After the two minutes was up, Greg took off his blind fold and tried to act as diplomatically as possible. "You both suck dick with the skill of a concert violinist," he said.

"Cut the crap dad, whose mouth felt better sucking your dick, mouth #1 or mouth #2." Zoey laughed.

"Don't be worried, dear, I won't be mad either way," Gwen, now sweet, reassured him.

"I'll give the smallest margin of victory to mouth #2," Greg said, preparing for the inevitable fallout.

"Dad, you said I gave you the best blow job, and now you go and pick mom," Zoey said pouting, having had her feeling hurt.

"Don't be upset honey, maybe your dad will like your butt better," Gwen said, nodding her head towards Greg telling him to pick Zoey's asshole after they have sex.

"Okay, but daddy has to do my butt first," Zoey said, leading her father and mother into the bedroom.

Neither Greg nor Gwen had ever engaged in anal sex, not that they had anything against it... they simply never tried it.

"Daddy, your going to love this," Zoey said, assuming the position on the bed on her knees with her perfect teen heart shaped ass up in the air and her head supported by pillows. Spreading her butt cheers with his hands her perfectly puckered butthole drew his tongue in like a moth to a flame.

"Oh, daddy, that feels so good, stick your tongue in as far as it will go."

Few men get to rim job their daughter, and Greg knew how lucky he was. "Your butt hole tastes great," Greg exclaimed, very surprised at how good it did taste.

"I bet it would taste even better if your cum was leaking out of it," Zoey said, wiggling her butt telling her dad she wanted him to mount her.

Greg's cock was a perfect length and thickness for butt fucking at 5" long, and an inch thick. Gwen, applied some lube to her husbands cock why he did the same to Zoey's asshole.

"Mom, could you guide dad in? I know both of us would enjoy it."

"Of course I'd be happy to," Gwen said rubbing Greg's tiny dickhead up and down along Zoey's buttcrack. "Are you both ready?"

Saying they were, Gwen pushed the dick inside her daughter until the head disappeared. Greg had now officially fucked his daughter in the butt.

"How does that feel for both of you?" she asked.

Both replied great, with Gwen then pushing it in half way, telling them they were on their own. Greg began a slow rhythmic stoke ever so gently going deeper into his daughters ass and in no time was balls deep inside her. Taken away by how tight her ass wrapped around his dick and how good it felt he knew he wouldn't have

venchier
venchier
175 Followers