Family Bonds at Nude Beach Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venchier
venchier
175 Followers

any trouble orgasming. Cumming in Zoey's mouth had been a chore, in her butt will be nothing but pleasure.

However...

"Greg I want you to wait until Zoey cums before you squirt. After I feel two pulses of cum traveling up your dick I'm going to squeeze your nuts to cut it off," Gwen said, again taking complete charge of his sexuality, wanting some of his spunk inside her ass as well.

Zoey was working her clit with her hand and quickly was approaching orgasm while her dad was thrusting in and out of her like jack-rabbit on a hot date.

"Oh daddy, I going to cum," she cried out, as her sphincter muscle involuntary contracted in a series of rapid waves milking the cum right out of him.

"So am I," Greg called out feeling his first pulse of cum entering his daughter's ass, and then he felt nothing but a hot burning pain as Gwen clamped her hand around his nuts as hard as she could.

Not wanting to be a wimp crying out in pain, he bit his lip and quickly pull out of Zoey; her slightly gapped butt hole quivered and then started closing as a small stream of cum began tricking from it.

"Greg, your daughter's asshole needs to be cleaned, and do it quickly before any more runs out," Gwen ordered.

Doing as told he found out that cum really did taste better coming out of a butt and that he actually enjoyed it. For a good two minutes he licked and slurped Zoey's hole, imagining it wasn't his own cum but a black bulls, as she pushed all of the it into her daddy's hungry mouth.

"God that tasted good," Greg said, now happy that Gwen saved half his load for her.

Gwen then assumed the position as Zoey sucked her dad back to a full erection. Smiling to herself, Gwen knew for certain that Greg was going to become a first rate black cum eating cuckold, before they leave Miami. During anal sex Gwen discovered that she actually liked it more, kicking herself for not trying it years ago. Jilling herself to orgasm, as Zoey did, her sphincter muscle had the same effect on Greg causing him to cum seconds later, this time experiencing full release shooting his remaining load into his wife's equally incredible ass.

"So whose butt did you like fucking the most daddy?"

"Well again, it was very, very close, but your butt won."

After cleaning up Gwen, all three collapsed in a heap on the bed and fell asleep almost instantly after saying their 'I love you' to each other, all dreaming pleasant dreams of the joys of family butt fucking. Greg wet dreamed after Zoey was married they'd bring her husband into the family incestious circle, and one day, in the distant future, their granddaughter 'Zibby' on her eighteenth birthday.

Waking up the next morning Zoey asked her dad who Zibby was. 'I don't know who you're talking about." Greg said as convincingly as possible.

"Well last night you still were turned on and ended up 'sleep fucking' my ass for most of the night," Zoey said. "You kept calling me Zibby and saying how you've waited for this moment since the day I was born, and then blew what little you had left inside my butt."

"Again, I have no clue about what I was doing or saying," dreams have a mind of their own and can't be explained, he offered, not giving a hint he remembered anything.

"It's okay daddy, I enjoyed your dick back in my butt and the more you kept calling me Zibby, the more I liked the name. If I have a girl someday, that's what I'm going to call her."

"I like that, name too" Gwen said, "Zoe and Zib, I could call you both ZZ."

"Like ZZ Top, one of dad's favorite rock bands," Zoey said, causing Greg to chuckle to himself. He wasn't dreaming of tops, but of 'bottoms'.

venchier
venchier
175 Followers