Family Boundaries Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riker exploded in the most magnificent whirl of pulsing balls, curling toes, and tingling nerves. It probably wasn't really a safe experience while in the slippery shower, honestly, but he couldn't give a shit about that. He felt his cum shoot out and watched it land gloriously in thick streaks all across Izzy's bum.

The hot lines of cum spattering Izzy's ass made her grip her thighs tight, close her eyes, and use all spare focus she had on merely staying on her feet. She hadn't wanted to rub herself before, and she regretted it now. With Riker's cum being painted across her butt, she wanted nothing so much as to put her hand between her legs and rub herself stupid.

"Oh my god," Izzy moaned.

The last of Riker's orgasm faded, and he was left staring at what he'd done. Rather oddly, to his mind, he almost didn't even feel the usual clarity and absence of horniness afterward. He just wanted to keep staring at Izzy's ass, maybe grab it again, maybe--

"Ri, help me up, would you?"

Riker blinked and belatedly took Izzy's arm. "What's wrong?"

"Nothin'. Just shaky."

"Oh. That's--"

"Keep holding me, would you?"

Riker put his hands on either side of Izzy, just about her waist, and kept a grip on her. It left them awfully close together with the heat of his cum still fresh on her skin. It was perfect.

Izzy put a hand to her pussy and rubbed herself. She worked her clit with single-minded intensity, being rougher and harder on it that she usually would. Riker's face was so close, his eyes so focused on her. His hands were warm and strong on her sides. Having him holding her might have been the best part. She would have asked him to wrap her up tight in his arms if it wouldn't have interrupted her frantic jilling.

Riker found the allure of his twin's face so close to his somewhat overwhelming, especially all heavy-lidded, panting, and lost in desperate pleasure. He couldn't help himself, couldn't even restrain his movement to her cheek like they normally did. He kissed Izzy full on the lips.

Izzy's eyes went wide for a second, then fully closed as she came. It was a damn good thing Riker was holding on to her as her orgasm surged through her and an electric connection jolted through her between lips and clit. She leaned closed into him, feeling his cock poke against her as she did, though it was only a side-note in the overall effect.

"What the hell was that?" Izzy asked breathlessly.

"Sorry," Riker said.

"No, it was good. Too good. Just, like, how am I supposed to settle for pecks on the cheek now?"

Riker smiled ruefully. "Yeah, that might have been a mistake."

The twins watched each other a moment longer, damp and glowing, water-darkened hair plastered to their heads, both looking more radiant to the other than ever despite being so disheveled.

The door at the end of the locker room banged open, interrupting the moment.

"Hey Riker, you done jerking off yet or what?!"

Izzy snorted in frustration. "Aurora!" she hissed in a low voice.

"How did she know I was--"

"She's giving you shit, dude, come on. You know better."

"Oh right. Sorry. My mind's on... other things."

Izzy smiled shyly. "Mine too."

They leaned in toward each other, but didn't have the peace they would have liked.

"Seriously, Riker," Celeste's voice called after Aurora's. "There's such a thing as too much."

Riker sighed, then raised his voice. "I'm almost done. You really don't need to check on me, you know."

There was some distant laughter.

"You were jerking off, weren't you?" Aurora called again.

"I was fucking your mom. She'd like you to give us some privacy."

An indignant noise came through, but Celeste's laughter only got louder.

"Alright, jeez," Aurora said. "We're just looking for Izzy. We didn't see her come through. Have you seen her?"

"How would I possibly have seen her?" Riker asked while currently holding Izzy naked and wet and so close his erection continued to jab softly at her.

"Yeah, that's what I said," Celeste said. "She probably just changed quick or something. Just text us if she's out waiting in your guys's car already or something, would you? It's weird for her to vanish like that."

"Will do," Riker promised. He sighed. "Guess we better get moving."

Izzy nodded. "Guess so. Are you still hard?"

"You, uh, got me going again there."

"Hm, ok."

"You're happy about that, aren't you?"

"Maybe. You know you're gonna have to let go of me so we can get out of here."

"Yeah, I'm aware."

Riker still held Izzy for a moment longer. She had absolutely no intention of slipping out her brother's hands until her let her go. Unfortunately, one of them had to break sooner or later.

Riker regretfully pulled away from Izzy and turned off their shower heads before padding back to his locker and towel. He stopped partway as he realized that despite not having said anything for a while, and thus giving the impression they'd left already, Aurora and Celeste were in fact still standing at the open door to the locker room. They smirked at him for just a second or two before letting the door swing closed.

Izzy pattered up behind Riker. "What's up?"

"They were still watching."

"Celeste and Aurora?"

"Yeah."

"Ha, pervs."

"I maybe should have anticipated that."

Izzy wrapped her arms around Riker from behind and kissed his shoulder. "You had more important things on your mind."

"I really did. And, uh, still do. You feel really nice like that, just by the way."

"'Cause my boobies are squished against you?"

"... not just that."

"Ha, ok."

Izzy pulled away and grabbed her towel to start drying off. Riker belatedly followed suit. They watched each other dry off, and Riker was very aware of Izzy deliberately not cleaning up the mess on her ass, nor how delicately she pulled her panties up over all the cum still on her skin.

"You don't think they noticed your stuff sitting there, do you?" Riker asked.

Izzy shrugged. "How should I know? If I had to guess, though, I'd suspect they were probably too busy sneaking a peek to even consider that I was in here with you."

"Yeah, what was that about anyway?"

Izzy frowned. "Seriously?"

"What?"

"Like, you know how you perv on literally every girl on the track team?"

"I do not!"

"You checked out every single butt today."

"Well if they happen to be in front of me...."

Izzy snorted. "Uh huh. Anyway, point is it's not like that only goes one way."

"Who's checking out my butt?"

"Not just your butt."

"No?"

"Ri, did you forget like twenty seconds ago when Aurora and Cel--"

"Ok, ok, yeah," Riker said. "They did kinda deliberately spy on me just then, huh?"

"It could not possibly have been more blatant."

"... so do they like--"

"Ri!"

"Hm?"

"Put your clothes on, would you?"

"Oh, right."

They finished getting dressed and headed out to their car. Izzy drove them home while they were both quiet and contemplative, though frequently would steal glances at each other and smile.

The house was quiet when they got home, only Zoe was there ahead of them and she was in the living room glued to her video game. Riker and Izzy stowed their stuff in their room, then filtered back down to hang out with Zoe.

Izzy sat down on the couch and got comfortable just before Riker reappeared. Without any prompting between the two of them, Izzy made a comfy pillow of her lap just as Riker curled up on his side and lay his head on her legs. Izzy played with his hair as one might idly pet a cat who'd deigned to accept some lap time.

"Elden Ring still good?" Riker asked, rather unnecessarily given Zoe's intent focus.

Zoe nodded. "It's hard. But yeah, I think I'm really liking it."

"Good."

There was a long moment of comfortable silence before Zoe had a break in action. "How was practice today? You guys had practice, right?"

The twins both smiled despite themselves. They shared a mixture of happiness, bonding, and perhaps a little guilt, but not the kind they'd lose any sleep over.

"Coach had us run a lot," Riker said. "I'm worn out."

"Isn't... isn't running a lot literally all you do?" Zoe asked.

"That's... it's more tactical than that," Riker protested.

"Riker prefers sprinting," Zoe said fondly.

"Or a lovely jog. Distances are fine at lower speeds."

"Mmhm. You've got the legs of an athlete, dear brother," Izzy said, "but not the heart of one, I fear."

Riker shrugged and leaned his head into Izzy's casual scritches, too contented with his life at the moment to worry about athletic prowess.

"You were always more the competitor anyway, Iz" Zoe said. "I was honestly surprised Riker went along with it."

"Why?" Riker murmured. "Twins do stuff together. It's how it is."

Riker and Izzy both felt the warmth of that statement deep inside them. Izzy still had the sticky mess of that statement all over her ass, for that matter, though it was no longer warm.

What they didn't see was the look on Zoe's face, since she was turned directly away from them. She had to bite her lip and try not to let the faint burning of her cheeks show. She knew more than they thought she did about what twins might do together. It was, unfortunately for her gameplay, kind of a distracting thought at the moment.

The twins, luckily, were wrapped up in cuddling each other and didn't notice her skills slip for no apparent reason. Then a little while later they wandered out to the kitchen to make supper together. By then Zoe mostly had her train of thought back in line. Mostly.

****

Vi was still at her bouncing gig at a strip club while her other sibs were home already. She worked weird hours sometimes, though going into the evening and late at night were fairly common things, given the nature of the work and all.

She preferred daytime shifts though, when possible. Technically they paid less, daylight hours being less lucrative in the industry and all, but it was also a more normal schedule relative to the rest of the world, and it tended to be a chiller environment. Sure there were always sketchy dudes, and the occasional sketchy lady, but they mostly behaved themselves more earlier in the day.

Then again, Vi thought while smirking to herself, she might have an impact on that too just with her presence. She could bounce as well as anyone she'd met, and had the advantage that fewer dudes wanted to start shit with a woman, nor did they want to have their ass kicked by one if necessary. It was enough of a bonus to earn her considerable favour with her boss and a lot of the dancers. Some of the latter also liked having a woman watching their backs sometimes, though many still preferred the more imposing bulk of some of their male bouncers. It was a personal preference thing.

Vi's daydreaming, something she had an awful lot of time for in between rare occasions of needing to handle a situation, was interrupted by one of said situations. One of the dancers, Cait, hurried over to Vi.

"Hey, Cherry needs you."

Vi was already moving, but frowned as she scanned the room again. "Where--"

"In the back."

"Oh for shit's sake. She knows better. It's just me on right now, she's supposed to let me know if she leaves the main room with someone."

"Yeah, well... you know Cherry."

Once closer, Vi easily located the disturbance due to the sound of yelling and things being thrown. The yelling was being done by both Cherry and her current client, but the throwing was all her.

The guy was swearing up a storm and calling Cherry every name under the sun, but was mostly held at bay by a constant stream of projectiles being launched at him.

"Stop!" Vi yelled over the noise.

Cherry paused in mid-throw, her fierce demeanor shifting easily back into sultry and frightened. "This guy--"

"She's crazy!" the guy shouted. "She threw stuff at me!"

"I see that," Vi said calmly. "Are you going to leave quietly, or do we get to do it the fun way."

"But she--"

"Sir, you get one chance to choose wisely here."

The guy was fuming, but turned away from Cherry. "Fine, but know this, I--"

He stuck his finger out, too close to Vi's face for her liking. He probably thought he could get away with it if he didn't actually touch anyone. He was incorrect.

A piercing shriek rang out as Vi seized his finger and bent it harshly, not quite to the point where it would break. The guy twisted helplessly trying to relieve the sudden pain.

"I do believe I specified quiet," Vi said, still as calm and implacable as ever.

"Ok, ok."

Vi let go and watched the guy leave, nursing his poor finger. She followed behind and made sure he actually left the building.

"Thanks, Vi," Cherry purred, coming up behind her.

Vi sighed. "Cherry, I swear to god, you know the rules. When it's only one of us out here watching, we need to know you're leaving the main room."

"Don't worry, I'll tip you out real good later," Cherry said, still using her seductive voice. She winked. "Or you can have a freebie if you want. You know I'm good."

Vi maintained a steady, level glare. Cherry didn't let it faze her. She never really did. She was used to other people's horniness getting her what she wanted, and unfortunately for everyone else, it usually worked.

Cait padded softly up next to Vi after Cherry left to redo her makeup. "She's, uh, still just pure trouble, huh?" Cait said.

"She is," Vi said, letting her stance unfold a little, though her gaze once again swept the room in a regular pattern. "But she does tip me out well. Especially when I have to rescue her. Again."

"She's not stupid," Cait agreed. "Just... trouble."

"Kind of part of the business though."

"That's true." Cait looked around the room too. "You know we girls appreciate you."

Vi smiled crookedly. "I should hope so."

"Do you ever...."

Vi waited for an end to the question, but none was forthcoming. Cait actually seemed slightly nervous, which if there was one thing common between Vi and Cait's jobs here, it was you never showed nervousness, no matter how much you might feel it.

"Ever what?" Vi prompted.

"You know, you're the only girl bouncer I've ever known. Do you, like, enjoy watching the dances sometimes?"

Vi snorted. "That's an odd question."

"Is it?"

"Well... not always, I suppose. But coming out of nowhere it is."

Cait blushed, though it was mostly hidden by the very deliberate poor lighting in the building. "Ok, fine. You know how you brag with the other bouncers about how many boys you bang?"

"I'm aware. It's mostly to make them squirm a little since they're always bragging about conquests. So, you know, I started doing the same. They've toned it down since then."

"Haha, yeah."

"All true stories though."

"I assumed. I didn't think you'd have to make them up."

"That almost sounded like a compliment."

Cait shrugged. "I think you probably know how to get what you want. And for all I know, an endless string of boytoys might be what you want."

Vi snorted. "I like sex. That's all. And... ok and I like the power of taking control of these guys for a little while. And we all enjoy ourselves, so it's not like I'm taking advantage." Vi couldn't help a smirk. "Not too much."

"Mmhm. And do you ever, like, date girls?"

"First of all, who said anything about dating anyone? Second of all, no, I like boys. We just established that."

Cait gave her a sidelong glance. "A person can like both."

"I mean, sure, but--"

Cait pressed herself to Vi and brushed her lips on her cheek, just for a quick second. Vi found herself staring back in surprise and her cheeks warming slightly.

"You kind of make me curious what it would be like, being into girls," Cait said, just a hint shyly. "That's all."

Vi was pretty inoculated against the outfits the dancers wore at the strip club. One could only be inundated with them for so long before they hardly noticed the skimpiness anymore, never mind the total nudity that was also a big part of the club aesthetic.

However, in one brief moment, Vi began to register Cait and her long, platinum blonde hair, and certainly her outfit carefully designed to be an exercise in how little material one could use to cover oneself. It was a sudden, disorienting shift in perspective.

"... what?" Vi asked, uttering the most intelligent question she could manage in the moment.

Cait shrugged. "Just saying. Anyway, I better get back to work."

"Oh. Right. Uh...."

Vi trailed off helplessly as she watched Cait walk away. Given her skills and what she did for a living, watching Cait retreat was a show all unto itself, one Vi had never particularly noticed before. Now she found herself sighing pathetically and staring after Cait until she was out of sight.

"What the fuck just happened?" Vi muttered to herself.

****

Riker and Izzy both stripped off immediately upon going to their room that night. Riker always slept naked anyway, Izzy was more mood dependent. In this case they were both just hornier than usual, and weren't shy about it.

Riker grabbed their laptop and bounced onto his bed, then patted the spot beside him for Izzy to sit.

"Being more forward tonight, are we?" Izzy asked and she crawled into bed with Riker and settled herself next to him.

"It seemed appropriate."

"What if I didn't need to masturbate? You didn't even ask."

"Did you ever wash my cum off your butt?"

"... no."

"Then who are you kidding with a question like that?"

Izzy squirmed a little closer to her brother until their arms were pressed together. "Honestly, it might have been kind of a mistake. My panties were pretty crusty when I took them off just now."

"Heh, yeah. That's dried cum for you."

"Right. I prefer it fresh."

Riker gave her an incredulous look. Izzy blushed.

"In comparison, I mean," Izzy added hastily. "Not like... not like I having cum all over me or anything."

"Uh huh."

"I mean jeez, today was the first time I ever did. You know that."

"If you say so."

Izzy nudged Riker. "Don't be like that. I'm far from any kind of cum slut."

Riker grinned to himself and immediately opened up a bukkake video. Izzy rolled her eyes and took control of the laptop away from him. She opted for a guy showering alone and playing with his cock.

Riker frowned slightly. "Well at least get a boy and girl showering if that's what we're watching."

Izzy nodded at the compromise. She did find a video that looked promising, then belatedly realized it was also a supposed brother and sister in a shower, not just a regular boy and girl.

"Well that's a little on the nose," Riker said.

"It was an accident."

"Uh huh."

"It was! They just looked cute in the thumbnail. I didn't know they were playing brother and sister."

"It's right there in the title."

"Well I see that now."

Neither twin closed the video, and Riker even started absently stroking himself. Izzy caught the movement from him, and since he was playing with himself she slipped a hand between her legs too.

"I see they just want to conserve water," Riker said, after getting some of the initial 'plot' of the video.

"Yes," Izzy said, "it seems like such a good idea in that sense."

"Perfectly normal thing to do, really. Very environmentally conscious."

"I might go so far as to say it's noble of them."

Izzy and Riker kept rubbing themselves.

"He looks a bit like me, if his face isn't on camera," Riker commented. "But she doesn't look much like you."

Izzy gave him an odd look. "Would you prefer if she did?"

"Um... no, I didn't mean that."

"I think you did."

"I've got you on my mind. From earlier. That's all."

"Do you really?"

"Well, yeah. Are you not thinking about what we did?"

Izzy bit her lip. "That's about all I've been thinking about."

"Same. We, uh, didn't really conserve water though did we?"